[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last time on /adv/ z! >>17357649 I had a conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Last time on /adv/ z! >>17357649

I had a conversation with my brother in law and he told me he will give me his full support, he will be the mediator in resolving the issues with my parents... He also told me that I need to DNA test the baby and file for divorce. I feel this is my last chance to make things right with my family. The relationship I'm in is not healthy and I am afraid something in the future will happen and something 10x worse will happen than what I did. Anyone here has gone through a divorce before? I'm thinking of joining a gym to get myself occupied. I'm also going to be buying a moped soon because I'm not allowed to use my car because the judge gave her full possession of it till shit is resolved. I miss my son, he was with me for a few hours then went home with his mom... He cried in the car when they left. I'm trying to stay strong and go through all this.. for my boy. If the DNA test comes out positive I hope I can have my baby girl back, if not I gotta be strong and detach from her. I feel alone but I know I'm not. Thanks adv for listening.
>>
God damn nigga you gone fucked up.
>>
>>17363621
Been with wife for 7 years, multiple lies after lies, cheated on me and possibly got pregnant by the dude and lied about it. This shit sucks but I don't get how me finally snapping is fucking up. Yeah it was fucked up what I did and I took a lot of shit from her too, was it deserving? No because no one deserves to get beat, but it was coming...
>>
>>17363610
Goddamn, faggot, why the fuck are you still here?

You are wallowing and woe is me'ing. Get the fuck off of 4chan and get your life in order.

Holy balls
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.