[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last time on /adv/ >>17345046 Well you guys shit just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: J0arvcn.jpg (127 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
J0arvcn.jpg
127 KB, 675x675
Last time on /adv/ >>17345046

Well you guys shit just went down... has anyone ever gone through this? Im not a violent person at all, I was drinking when this happened. My wife had her court hearing today and the emergency protection was extended for two more weeks and I am not allow to see her, use the car at all. I'm already looking for counseling and I'm gonna attend aa meetings. My wife is very hurt emotionally and doesn't know what to do. Weather stay together or just divorce. She's scare of me... but like I told her I'm scare of her not being 100% honest with me. Again, has anyone gone through what I'm in?
>>
I'm not here for legal counseling, I'm already talking to a lawyer... I just wanna talk to people that have gone through what I'm going through...
>>
>>17357649
Tl;Dr last thread what happened?
>>
>>17357686
To keep it short, I was drunk and my wife told me to shut the fuck up... I beat her. Got arrested and not I'm in deep shit.
>>
>>17357699
You're probably going to lose your kids if you have any. Sorry.
>>
>>17357705
I do, I got three... when the wife went In this morning she told them im not the violent type of person, we've been together for 10 years... she told them it was the alcohol. Then at her hearing the judge told her he was speaking her behalf and extended the protection order. He also told her to look for counseling and domestic abuse support group. My friend who has gone through this told me I need to look for therapy, and go to aa meetings
>>
>>17357699
Hope you die wife beater
>>
>>17357714
Thanks because we're all perfect and can't make one mistake
>>
>>17357720
We dont hit other people. You on the otherside...
>>
>>17357721
I'm not saying what I did was acceptable, what I did was a horrible mistake and I regret every second of it. No one deserves that, no one. Sorry is not even enough at this point
>>
Secure your finances asap, op.

You both sound like fuck ups honestly
>>
>>17357728
I'm not going to deny we both have our problems. We don't have a joint bank account, we have our own separate account.
>>
She sounds like the type that will ruin your life. Ive gone through a similiar relationship, trust me it doesnt get better.

Also booze will just make all issues worse. Drinking so you can convince yourself you dont need her isnt gonna help.
>>
>>17357736
Male sure your debt is only yours theb. No joint credit cards. If she's an authorized so and so for bills or utilities and you manage that in your own, remove her now. You will secure your shit asap.

You fucked up. You admit it, which is good. Your previous thread made your spouse into a lying whore and you an ignorant cuck.

If those are even remotely true, I don't think you have the fortitude to survive more than a year. You may love your kids/stepkids, but if she goes tits up cunt mode, your life is literally over.

So secure shit, create an exit plan , cover your ass, leave nothing to chance, and if it comes down to it, prepare to move to Canada or some central American country where they won't garnish your wages to hell and back because you know....for a fact...that this bitch will milk you for all you are or aren't worth
>>
>>17357774
We don't have any joint accounts other than the lease of our apartments... which we got two months ago. She lied to me about my step daughter being mine, took a DNA test and she didn't stop me knowing it would come out negative. She cheated on me around the time she got pregnant with our second child and could not be mine but at this point I don't care and to me she is... because of me defending her I have gotten in bad fights with my parents and sisters...

Do I want to work shit out, yeah, but should I? Probably not. I'm in a confusing situation and I hope I dont have to serve jail.
>>
dude OP you sound fucking gay
one time my exgf broke up with me
did I beat her for doing that?
No.
I was mature and I left HER ass,
now you're gonna sit there in that hole you dug yourself
everytime an employment opportunity comes through they're gonna see that you beat your wife
you're trash OP and I dont respect you
>>
>>17357954
I'm not even gonna argue, I'll take it. It's my own fault.
>>
>>17357936
Op, I feel for you. I was in a similar situation years and years ago. I threw my lying cheating wife out of the house, divorced her, and never looked back.

You're in a hard spot. You have kids. That fucks with the heart and mind. You have to decide if you want to slog it out for their sakes or say fuck it, and go claim a new life some where not in the US.

There's not gonna be a happy middle ground. You may reconcile. You're going to both have want it aND both work at it. Be cautious from this point forward though.

Sounds like you've burnt a lot of bridges in siding with her. Decide if she's really worth it. If she's not, and you really want to hAve a life not slaved to caring for her and the kids , you're going to have to basically salt the earth and start over completely new somewhere else.

Do you have education? Transferable work skills or experience? Network and contacts ?
>>
>>17357996
I only have my high school diploma... I went to college for one year for media arts and animation. I'm an aninefag and I thought that would be my dream but I didn't listen to my parents. I'm good at computers and currently I am working with a security company doing alarm systems like Bosch and Honeywell. I've made bad decision in the past and I admit it now. I'm paying for them at this moment. I love my kids, my step daughter is mine regardless. Point is it shouldn't have gotten to this, like my sister says each argument it will get worse and worse and worse....

My wife tells me she doesn't know what to do, she wants to stay with me and try to make shit work but she doesn't know if it will happen again. I told her that if we try to make it work we need to commit to counseling and fix both of our bad habits.
>>
>>17357649
Oh, OP. You've done fucked up, pal. I would wish you luck but you probably wouldn't know what to do with it.
>>
>>17358008
I used to work at a doggy kennel owned by the county Sheriff I live in, I'm trying to get a hold of him and see if there's a chance he could have some influence. He knows I'm not a violent person at all. But it's all up in the air now. My went had her hearing and the judge told her he would speak for her, he extended the protection order for two more weeks, I'm not allowed at our place and can't see her at all. She has full control of the car and I'm not allowed to use it. My kids were not included in the protection order which apparently is a good sign. I'm already looking up aa meetings and personal therapy
>>
>>17357714
I sincerely believe she deserved it.
>>
>>17357699
You're a dangerous and out of control drunk. You should not be in society. Go to a bank and pass a note to the teller, then wait for the police.
>>
>>17358042
Cunts get out, nobody wants your "advice".
>>
>>17358008
Well OP, if you're serious about reforming and fixing this, you're going to have to systemically change your life.

I honestly don't know if you can, but...you will have to literally become a new person if you're going to be anything worth a damn as a family man, as a spouse, and as a person.

Right now, you need skills and credentials to be better.

But before you do, you need to get rid of all the superfici shit in your life. No drinking, no smoking, no games, no anime. You're gonna have to bust your ass because , if you dont, you'll pussy out and half ass it until you get dejected again.

Once you have gutted distractions out of your life, you need employable certifications in order to qualify for better jobs. I highly recmomend that you pirate the training manuals for the CompTIA A+, security, and network administrator certifications. Study the shit out of these. Take the certification exams as soon as you are 100% sure you can pass. Each exam will cost a few hundred dollars, but having these certifications will make up for your shit education.

In addition to these things, start learning the fuck out of Microsoft office...specifically excel and access from the point of understanding structured data, basic database and repoirt design, data validation and scrubbing, vlookups, etc. This will take a year of studying to be proficient at.

With these changes , you have a solid logistic background thay any business will see and recognize as someone who can handle his shit for computers.

This will get you better income, provide more for your family, and ...I hope...allow you to develop the discipline to get your shit in order.

Additionally, if shit does go tits up, you have the saftey net of knowing it won't impact your lifestyle as seriously as it would now if you never bettered yourself past where you are now
>>
>>17358041
She got the best of me, If you read my previous thread her lies finally caught up to me and I just exploded... she keeps denying she used the food stamps to buy food, she still saying she used someone else's food stamps... I asked her to send me a picture of the food stamps card so I can call and verify and she will not do it. I told her I remember the last four number by heart, she says what if I'm wrong? I responded to her that well I was wrong... but yet she won't send me the picture.... it hurts a lot because I love this person, and I know someone will say how can I love her if I just beat her? Well you should know our history I guess...
>>
>>17358047
Kiss my ass, I'll do whatever the fuck I want to.
>>
>>17358081
>Kiss my ass
y-y-yes mistress
>>
>>17358065
It's a favourite tactic of women, they emotionally abuse you and push you to your limit and then when you finally snap and get physical it's somehow all your fault and they are blameless.
>>
Why would you go to AA? Do you have a history of excessive drinking and being abusive? According to you this was the first time.

All you have now is suspicions. You should both sit down with a family counselor and get your facts straight before you make any rash decisions.
>>
>>17358160
I was advised to go to an aa meeting, and yes this is my first time getting arrested or being charged with anything. I know I fucked up big time.
>>
>>17358160
I don't have any problems with substance abuse. I was told it would help me if I attend aa. I have an appointment on Monday with my old therapist that I had as a kid. My preliminary is on Tuesday
>>
>>17358181
This is turned into a OP circle jerk.

Get the fuck out of here and do the things you need to in order to set the structure for change. You're just fucking wallowing right now.

Leave
>>
>>17358181
>I was advised to go to an aa meeting,

By who? If your are not an alcoholic, AA isn't going to help you. Your problem is trust issues with your wife. The only way to get to the bottom of those is with a neutral third party.

You are both operating on assumptions and suspicions. the longer you wait to resolve them, the more difficult they are going to be to resolve.

See a family counselor together soon. that doesn't mean you have to stay together. The objective is to make the decision based on the facts not paranoid suspicions.

You have three kds and what...10 years invested in this. A meeting isn't going to kill you.
>>
>>17357649
I really wanna jusy say kys but fine. Have some advice.

I get that you feel awful. We've all been there. But we also have to own up to our actions, drunk or otherwise. You did a horrible thing that you can't retract. There's no going back and this is your reality. Congratulations and welcome to rock bottom. St least now the only eay to go is up. Maintain a healthy relationship with your kids, your ex-wife, and give up on alcohol.

In a lot of ways this is a "start all over" card.
>>
>>17357699
You don't deserve her. Rot in hell, nigger.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.