[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicidal thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-28 06.28.35.jpg (289 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28 06.28.35.jpg
289 KB, 900x720
I'm a 18 years old male and i am waiting fo my A level results to be released in about a month. Honestly, I didn't think I did too bad and been stressing out because I want to apply for dental schools but I feel like I didn't do well enough. I am so afraid that I didn't do well enough and too scared to face the harsh reality. I have been having suicidal thoughts recently, well actually for a long time as long as I can remember... but it reaches its peak recently, i cannot stop thinking about death, like literally every single moment, for example, I would wish a car hit me whole crossing the road and I gotten to a point where I am too afraid to look out my balcony. I honestly feel like life is too hard to live, I have no friends or anyone I can trust and I hate everyone tha i see, recently I can't even stand my face in the mirror. The only thing that has been keeping me from committing suicide is my mom but I feel like I'm starting to lose my grip...i have been having the same dream of staring at myself sitting at the edge of a cliff and I would fall with just one touch. I have no ideas what to do anymore, I think it would be better for me to leave this world right now than growing up to become a burden on everyone,right? I swear that I am not looking for attention and all of these words I have said are the things I have been keeping in my heart for years, and this is the first time I have ever told anyone. I am so tired of pretending to be happy in front of everyone , I am just too tired to go on
>>
>>17333107
>male
Lol nobody cares pussy not reading anything past that
>>
tl:dr

You should wait til your results come in first though. Then you can decide whether or not to kill yourself.
>>
This looks like depression disorder, you need profesional help not some lame advice.
>>
>>17333107
Know that feel. I dropped out AS for US college tho. But the depression part, definately get you.
Maybe you feel miserable because ur missing out all the fun. Because you are. I was too. I used to just pull out my brothers gun and imagine if its gonna better to just do it

But probably not. I had barely ebough money for shit college despite good marks but after moving out for college it helped. Try to find happiness
>>
Thank you so much guys! But everyday just seems harder to get by and I feel like that I have lost all faith in everything because the amount of efforts I put into the exams are more than anyone else, 9 hours a day for 3 months and yet, all I get at the end is nothing... life is just too unfair and cruel to live
>>
>>17333201

Killing yourself over your high school exams is just dumb. Of course, to realize this you need the kind of perspective you get by living long enough to see how little those exams count for, in the end.

You haven't even got your results yet so torturing yourself over them being potentially bad is useless.

This is good practice for the hard work and disappointing grades university will bring.
>>
But how am I supposed to get through all of this? I have tried so hard to get this off my mind but it just won't... I have never hated myself so much l, much more than I always have and I am just so tired
>>
>>17333201
I lost a friend to schizophrenia and depression, because she wouldn't see a fucking therapist. she was your age and wouldn't stay in class.

you have a chance. don't fucking blow it. if you need help, get help.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.