[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fought my best friend, feel emasculated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x404
Fuck guys. My best friend is about 4 inches shorter than me but is way stronger than me because he was a state wrestler. I'm a skinny 6'0 145lbs lanklet. I've never been in a fight, and I'm an introvert. He's an extrovert.

This is gonna be a long story, please bear with me.
>Let's call him C
>He calls me and asks me to pick him up 40 mins away at a party
>I'm with our other friend, J, and J's friend, B
>Say okay and go get him
>He says he'll be out in 20 mins
>Call him again and he says just another 20 mins
>Repeat x5
>Everyone is frustrated Bc we're waiting for him
>Finally shows up
>We go to the gas station
>J is handing me dollar bills, saying they're 20's
>Keep telling him no, and to give me the twenty so I can get gas
>Casually toss the single back at him(Not even in an aggressive way)
>B tells me to watch wtf I'm doing, that's shits disrespectful
>C steps up and tells B not to talk to me like that and starts defending me
>They keep telling each "Let's fucking go"
>I calm the fight down, we're outside the car at this point
>Tell C it's not worth it and to let's go
>C, out of nowhere starts punching himself in the car
>In the cheek, multiple times
>Don't really notice Bc I'm driving

Cont.
>>
Well cont already
>>
You feel emasculated because you lost a fight? Why? Men lose fights all the time; they also win sometimes, but no man ever goes undefeated for very long. Especially when the other guy is trained and you are not.
>>
File: 1437977955925.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1437977955925.png
163 KB, 780x818
Switched to my PC.

Cont.

>He texts me "You should've let me fought him"
>"You're my life bro, I'd take your side over anyone, I got your fucking back"
>Tell him that I know that and I really appreciate it, and that I have his all the time too
>So we get to J's house
>J is drunk and is going to bed, I tell J that I'm gonna walk home since I only live 10 mins away and I need to be up in two hours
>C tells me I'm not going by myself
>Tell him that I'm fine and I can handle myself
>Tells me that he either comes with me or I go to his house(10 mins away in opposite direction)
>Say no, and I'll just walk home
>Start walking and he keeps telling me no and starts pushing me
>Tell him to go away jokingly and that I'll be fine, but I appreciate the caution
>He starts getting really physical and I tell him to fuck off
>We eventually start shoving each other
>Keep telling him to let me go
>He grabs me and pulls me to the ground
>Starts wrestling with me
>He puts me in a bunch of different holds as I struggle to free myself
>Rolling into parked cars and on people's lawns
>All this time I'm telling him to just let me go
>Keep telling him "Do you know how emasculating this is for me, I've never been masculine in my life why are you doing this"
>Keeps telling me to go to his house
>Tell him that I'm not his ragdoll and he can force me to do whatever he wants
>Literally has me in holds where I can't get out(Remember the strength difference)
>Manage to free myself a couple times and tell him I'm gonna call the cops if he doesn't stop and let me leave
>Tries grabbing me and I run to a house and start knocking on a door
>He grabs me and throws me onto the lawn and is putting me in another hold
>Telling him that if he respected as a man and as a human being he would just let me go
>Keeps telling me to go to his house
>I start kinda crying, I felt like the biggest bitch, but fuck I felt so powerless
>Tell him to please stop and to let me go
>He doesn't

Cont.
>>
lmao OP is getting raped

Now I feel the urge to hit the gym and take some martial arts classes so this doesn't happen to me
>>
Saddest, weakest thing I've ever read. You're Reekx1000. Just hit him you little bitch. You should have gotten, not sad. Go get your testosterone checked.
>>
File: 1409814538487.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1409814538487.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>Finally manage to get free
>Run up to a door and start frantically ringing the doorbell
>He starts walking away(Towards his house)
>I look around for my wallet and phone, I must've lost them in the scuffle
>Ask him and he says that he has them and he's not giving them back until I go to his house
>Tell him to please give them back, I just want to go home
>Just keeps walking away
>Start walking home realizing he's way stronger than me and I can't fight him
>Then realize that I'm not a big enough bitch to let someone steal from me without getting a fight from me
>Go back to J's house, bc I can't see C
>Breakdown right there in the front J
>"He was my best friend, why would he turn on me"
>I felt like such a bitch but I felt so emasculated, I was absolutely helpless
>But w/e
>See C come out of J's house
>Ask where my stuff is,
>Gestures to the house and walks away
>Go inside looking for my stuff, can't find it
>10 mins later
>C's mom and him are outside and she's crying asking what happened to his face(His cheek was swollen as fuck)
>Tells me that C says I hit him
>I say no, of course not, he attacked me
>He also hit himself in the car on the way home
>Keeps crying and isn't sure who to believe
>Takes me back to hr house with C to talk
>Tel her that I am so passive and would never do such a thing, literally tearing up because she doesn't believe me
>She's crying and isn't sure who to believe

This part I have to type out. My friend, was raped. By a tranny, a year ago. He was beat by his mom when he was little, and has severe anger issues. He's also going over a bad breakup, where he told me he wanted to kill himself.

Here's my friend I made on that: >>17284533

He is very sick mentally and I had to tell his mother these things. He got really mad over something his stepdad said("Should've ducked") or some shit, just really careless that his stepson has a huge welt on his face.

Cont.(Last one)
>>
>>17291611
I forgot to mention. I landed a couple punches into his ribcage and elbowed him pretty bad into his head about 6 times. I fought, he was just stronger than me.
>>
File: 1466647366012.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466647366012.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
So C's mom takes me home. On the way she calls C's real dad and is telling him about everything. He asks me if Im lying. I say no, tell him everything in detail. They believe me, I think, and I start telling them how C needs professional help. I've been through depression, but nowehere near as bad as his and this is way bigger than me. I offered to help C, but my help isn't what needs. They agree and are just really stressed out, C's mom is crying and shit.

C's mom drops me off at my house and says she'll call me later.

So that's it, the end. I tried fighting him .I did. He was just so much stronger. He held my arms, bearhugged me, held my legs,I was defenseless.

I feel like such a fucking bitch, I just want to hide forever.
>>
Your friends are belligerent morons
>>
Holy shit this thread.
>>
>>17291619
Sounds like you need to start lifting you beta pussy
>>
>>17291633
I feel like I need to cut all contact with C and J. I just feel so embarrassed.

But at the same time I feel genuinely bad for C because of all the shit he went through. But I think this is the end of our friendship completely
>>
>>17291635
It's real. Very real, unfortunately.

>>17291636
Today marks the day I start. Never again. Never fucking again will I ever be in a situation like that.
>>
A) Your friend is a dick.
B) You are an asshole, and a pussy.
C) Dicks fuck pussies and assholes, so of course you had no chance.

The truth is though that anyone trained is going to beat anyone who isn't. Fact of fucking life, grow up and deal with it. As for your friend, if you are too chickenshit to man up and talk to him, then you both deserve the fallout.

Also, not much you can do about your friends mother. She won't believe anything until she hears it from her son.

Btw? Shot in the dark, but your friend may have confusing feelings for you. Maybe mot gay, but enough to make him behave erratically.
>>
Wait so let me get this straight. Your friend attacked you because he wanted to accompany you to his place for safety?

Must've been the alcohol. I've seen people squabble over less.
>>
Lmoa youre a fucking uberbeta, wtf
>>
dig his eyes out lmao
>>
>>17291601
>Keep telling him "Do you know how emasculating this is for me, I've never been masculine in my life why are you doing this"
>I start kinda crying, I felt like the biggest bitch, but fuck I felt so powerless

that is so gay lol
>>
>>17291589
>>He calls me and asks me to pick him up 40 mins away at a party

Stopped reading there.

You should've say "fuck off I'm not driving 40 mins to pick you up"

But you're prol a cuck so of course you did it.
>>
>>17291651
Yeah, I know.

That's kind of what I thought too, but I don't know.

>>17291686
Probably alcohol related. But he does have a lot of fucking problems and it was probably that shit too.

>>17291715
Thanks man. I recognize my state of being now.

>>17291768
Yeah it was really fucking shitty. I'll remember that shit for the rest of my fucking life.

>>17291796
Eh, it was more like a returned favor. He did the same for me a couple months back, so.

But like I said, after this, I'm not gonna talk to either of them.

Update: C's mom called me and told me that she believes me, but C is still insisting that I fucked his face up. I told her that he needs professional help and that he has some serious shit going on that is most likely a danger to himself. She said yeah and that she's gonna take care of it.
>>
1) Your friend has mental issues and needs professional help
2) IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT
3) Forgive yourself for it was not your fault
4) I love you
>>
>>17291601
>>Keep telling him "Do you know how emasculating this is for me, I've never been masculine in my life why are you doing this"

holy shit, our society has ruined males.
>>
>>17291589

For some reason I imagine that C is the spider in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHUvVvVq6Q4
>>
Well, OP, you did get beaten up. But at least you didn't get raped by a tranny.
>>
>>17293705

yet
>>
>>17291643
I lost a fight once when I was 15. It pissed me off so much I got into martial arts, MMA, and after I joined the military - combatives so I wouldn't ever feel so powerless again. I've never fought since, but feel better that I could defend myself if it came down to it. Take back control, OP
>>
He's gay for you, op. This was an act of passion. He wanted to be with you and was desperate. I'm not being facetious at all.
>>
>using meme words like introvert and extrovert
w ë w
>>
>Buy a gun
>Shoot his ass
>Get your manhood back
>Go to jail
>Get you manhood taken
>????
>Profit
>>
>>17293963
I am curious which you fall under. Although I can guess based on your reply.
>>
tl;dr but you sound like a fucking faggot and/or underaged. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>17294019
I'm 21, so eat shit.
>>
>>17293798

this desu. fucked by a tranny hooker? wtf am I reading.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.