[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i know a 13 year old kid and he learned to program c++ after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
So i know a 13 year old kid and he learned to program c++ after he learned python and he uses ubuntu any advice for him
>>
>>17216949
https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/icstudents.html

check out the programs for high school students and start grooming yourself for one of them.
>>
>>17216949
Not /adv/ related.
>>>/g/
>>
>>17216949
At least you didn't come out and say your underage like most of them do...

My advice, if you use ubuntu...learn bash. And if you want another language, learn java or c#.
>>
Stop being an edgy faggot and use Windows
>>
>>17216949
Nice try kid, but since you aren't asking a completely fucktarded question like most 13 year olds I'll humor you and try and give some good advice.

Since you use linux you might as well start learning bash. When you get a bit older like 15-16 you should start contributing to open source projects to build up a resume. Just remember to take other people's criticism gracefully since they are only trying to help you be a better coder.

Also you should probably go to >>>/g/ for more help. Look for the QTDDTOT thread and ask for help in there. Protip don't mention anything about age and people won't assume you are underageb&.
>>
>>17217644
Wait I fucked up they call them SQT on /g/ not QTDDTOT so look for SQT (stupid questions thread).
>>
>>17216949
keep going at it kiddo, a lot of money waits for you in the future.
>>
>>17217774
If he doesn't get his job taken by Indians before he even graduates high school.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.