[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit this SUCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: serveimagehelp.jpg (759 KB, 2116x1704) Image search: [Google]
serveimagehelp.jpg
759 KB, 2116x1704
Been with wife for 7 years, we have 2 kids, when we first started dating we had TONS of sex. No sex going on 2 months now. Today the kids got picked up from school by their grandfather and we were alone for over 3 hours... and nothing. I have confronted her a couple times within this 2 month span i.e. are you cheating, did I do something, what am I supposed to do? ect ect She claims she has lost her sex drive and she just doesn't want to have sex now... or anymore... or who the fuck knows?!?! I really don't know what to do, I and starting to become agitated and its making the whole situation worse. I am very unhappy and would leave but I want to stay with our kids as I want them to have a whole family... I have no idea why I am asking for advice on 4chan but clearly it is pretty serious if it has come to this..! HELP what the fuck should I do???
>>
That's pretty normal. Just do what every other man in your situation does and go pick up some girl at a bar and take her to a cheap hotel or hire a prostitute once in a while.
>>
>>17209612
yea this has crossed my mind, one of the times I confronted her I asked her " what the fuck am I supposed to do...?" She was all pissed off I brought the subject up again and she told me "Go find some hoe to fuck"... Which yea could do that but... if she finds out she probably just going to get pissed off even though it was her idea...
>>
>>17209612
This
>>
so there is nothing I can do but cheat or jerk off 20 times a week? any other ideas? I have been trying to be extra nice like making her coffee she likes and help carry stuff to and from the cars helping out around the house helping with the kids just being a normal guy doing dad stuff... looking for any additional ideas here...
>>
Try to romance her
>>
>>17209596

Thank you for the "Never get married reminder."
>>
>>17209647
it was just mother's day a couple weeks ago, roses, matching ruby necklace, earrings, made a nice dinner wine did the fucking brunch with all the douche in-laws... nothing.
>>17209655
yea no problem I really regret having kids with this woman at this point I would be so fucking outta here at this point if not for them.
>>
>>17209664

>yea no problem I really regret having kids with this woman at this point I would be so fucking outta here at this point if not for them.

Good luck to you. Consider starting to think about an out. Early 30s - you still have a chance at life.
>>
>>
>>17209596
your options:
>leave - good luck in divorce court
>marriage counseling - not cheap but neither is divorce
>cheat - even if you get away with it, you still have to look in the mirror
>kill self - never have to worry about it again, but also never get laid again, plus kids grow up w/o a dad
>kill wife - illegal and immoral, but at least you'll get plenty of sex in prison, plus someone else will end up raising your kids
>deal with it - only you can decide if you are able to do this

weigh the pros and cons man, it's up to you
>>
>>17209596
She made vows stating she was yours "to have and to hold till death" which sounds like fucking is part of the deal to me. I'd point it out to her. If she does nothing she has broken her vows. The contract is thus void and you are free to whore it up discretely as not to create a scandal or bring shame to your kids. Wear protection and have fun!
>>
Gimme more context , shes stressed, not getting enough sleep? Situations like this kill the sex drive. Its seems to me that you are not receptive about her feelings, whatever they might be.
>>
Are you in good shape? Contact this woman :^) >>17208653

Kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.