[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197 KB, 1080x800
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
I recently realized I have a crush in my circle of friends what should I do next, I'm thinking of flirting for another hang out or two and then going in for the kill by directly asking her if she wants to be more than friends, but I'm almost clueless about how to go about asking her out
>>
Girls: Are there truly times where you have feelings for someone but aren't looking for a relationship? Or do you just say this to try and let guys down easily?
>>
>>17201006
Yes. I don't want to start a relationship when I'm not 100% sure I can give it my time and energies, if I have a lot going on I avoid dating new people.
This doesn't mean I sleep around or string people along, tho.
>>
I'm a dude but its obviously the latter
>>
>>17200961
>what should I do next
Read the OP before making stupid posts.

>>17201006
1)Sometimes
2) Our individual answers are not going to help you with this particular girl.
>>
>>17201046
The op is a shitty joke and doesn't explain shit I get "just do it" that's why I'm here faggot
>>
>>17201060
You talk a lot of shit for someone who can't work out something as simple as asking someone out.
>>
>>17201064
I've more or less worked it out I just want the most bang for my buck if you will, but the op along with your "gtfo attitude" make the thread redundant I get there's no one right answer to life but the defeatist attitude won't get you anything rither
>>
Girls: if i have just started talking to girl is it normal for her to not ask me any questions? I'm asking her about herself and i just get statements. does this mean she isn't interested?
>>
>>17201128
I always ask questions back if I'm interested in the other person.
If I don't, I'm either distracted or uninterested.
>>
My fiancee just broke off our engagement because she doesn't think she can deal with a relationship on top of other things in her personal life right now. But she still wants to marry me someday and she is keeping the ring. We still love each other very much, and I'm a perfectly healthy person... she's just got shit to work through so she can learn to get close to people without hurting them.

But now I feel tempted to call up this girl I met on tinder a while ago who just added me on facebook a few days ago. I told this girl when I got involved with my fiancee that I couldn't date her because of it. But I'm gonna miss the things that come with a relationship, and I feel ready for one. So I feel tempted to message this girl saying I got cheated on or something and act like I was over the other girl. So that maybe I can go on dates with her, eventually have sex, not feel lonely. She really did seem to like me from the short time we'd been talking, so maybe she would want to get in touch again, idk. My fiancee saw the notification that I'd become friends with tinder girl before she broke things off and she didn't seem happy about it. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>17201143
>Is this a bad idea?
Gee, what do you think?
>>
>>17201135
good to know because it happens a lot...
>>
>>17201146
I dont fucking know anymore.

I genuinely like this girl, but at the same time I feel like I'd be toying with multiple people's hearts just because I want instant gratification.
>>
>>17201143
The happiness you gain from dating the other chick will likely be temporary the happiness you gain from marriage is ,in a perfect world, to be for a lifetime besides she might even be over you since hookups is the nature of tinder
>>
Yesterday I called a girl and asked her out, she said she just wanted to be friends. I only asked her out because my friends kept telling me she was hitting on me and wanted the D, and I figured if I didn't make a move she'd think I wasn't interested and would stop talking to me, so I'd be perfectly fine just being friends. Would calling again and explaining that help salvage the friendship, or would it be better to not initiate contact with her?
>>
>>17201006
When I don't want a relationship I'm not really interested in anyone.
"I'm not interested in a relationship" does NOT mean "ask me later". It means it's in their court and you should fuck off
>>
>>17200961
First step: learn how to use punctuation
>>
>>17201234
Don't call her up to explain. Just be friends and bring it up next time you're naturally chatting.
>>
>>17201006
Yes. Such as if I went through a pretty rough break up recently from a long term relationship. I had feelings for this guy I knew but it wouldn't be healthy. Would really just be a rebound, which wouldn't be fair to the other person. This is a subjective question. But yes, sometimes it is to let guys down easily so. GL..
>>
File: Ocean House Hotel.gif (543 KB, 290x163) Image search: [Google]
Ocean House Hotel.gif
543 KB, 290x163
Girls (straight girls) have you ever fallen in love with another girl?
I'm sorry this isn't really asking advice I just want to talk about it...
>>
>>17201266
No
>>
>>17201266
I did in high school with a girl on my volleyball team. We ended up being friends and I told her about it one night. She was flattered but wasn't looking for a relationship. I wondered what it'd be like if we kissed sometimes
>>
>>17201316
So far we have only talked online...she says she's in love with me too. But we are both into guys. But these feelings I have are really intense. I've met and talked to a ton of people and made a lot of online friends over the years and never anything like this. I don't know how this will pan out, I'm kind of worried.

Again I know this isn't asking a question just maybe someone has been through a similar thing and can talk about it...
>>
>>17201359
you sound like one of my ex's friends

she was so in love with my ex but actually she loved the thought of us being together she was our number one supporter
>>
Tomorrow, I'm going to see a movie with my childhood friend that I didn't see since last summer
I'm happy to see her again but I'm pretty sure she either want me to make a move on her or will make a move on me herself

I don't want to go out with her and I obviously won't make a move so how can I refuse without hurting her a lot ?
>>
>>17201253
No need to be a bitch you dumb bitch
>>
>>17201359
>>17201316

This is not what being straight is. You guys are bisexuals
>>
>>17201380
What are you, gay?
>>
>>17201403
Yes and no, I'm bisexual.
Joke aside, she is not my type of girl and she is not "stable" enough for her age (not studying, not working)
>>
>>17201420
You could say she is a NEET but I think she has a social life
>>
>>17201380
Give her anti-flirting signals. Bring another friend. Smell bad. Dress poorly. React negatively if she flirts (pull away from physical touch, don't smile or hold a lot of eye contact, etc). Spill something on her. Make it her choice to only like you as a friend.
>>
>>17201384
You wouldn't believe how many men are oblivious to this idea. If it seemed obvious to you, then good. Continue being socially smart.
>>
>>17201445
>Dress poorly
>Smell bad
>Spill something on her
I love you. Top tier advice.
>>
My bf has burns on his back given to him by an ex.

Not out of spite, I am assuming it was actually sexual. But he doesn't like to talk about it. When I first saw them, I asked about them, and he freaked out and said to ignore them. Much time later, I asked about them again when I saw them. He said it was from his ex. I was like "Was she mad at you or something?" and he said "No.." and didn't continue further.

Is it a big deal? I guess it feels bigger than it is because of the way he reacts to it.

I don't know how to feel about them. Just ignore it? It gives me so many questions.. Like is our sex life stale compared to his previous? Why does he obsess over them? Could it be regret?

Can I get some male insight here? Basically if you had "leftovers" on your body from a prev. relationship, what should I, your current gf do?
>>
>>17201445
>Bring another friend. Smell bad. Dress poorly. Spill something on her.
Can't do that, I still want to be her friend and I respect her
>>
My girlfriend recently got it out of her best friend that she has a thing for me. Now she wants to have a threesome with her and as silly as this sounds, I'm not sure how I should respond to this. On one hand, it's a threesome but on the other hand, I'm worried what consequences this may have. How should I go about handling this? I'll give more info if it's needed.
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 1440x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 1440x1707
>>17201266
Only my 2D waifu
>>
>>17201506
The consequences will suck, anon.

I'm surprised your gf responded like this though. I'd politely decline or the consequences will be 2severe.
>>
>>17201506
You're worried? Are you also friends with this friend? As a girl, if I'd be comfortable enough with having a threesome with one of my friends and my boyfriend, I'd be thinking my relationship was stable enough on both ends to endure it. Unless she is thinking purely with her boner.
>>
>>17201506
How does your girlfriend feel about you and other girls? Does she get jealous and paranoid? Or do you check out hot girls together?
>>
>>17201533
Yeah I'm friends with her. She's always been pretty shy and quiet but she's a very polite and nice girl. I just don't want this to affect their friendship in a negative way.

>>17201534
She and I are as loyal to each other as can be. She'll point out other women and she'll playfully suggest doing things to them herself to get a smile or laugh out of me but that's all. I'm guessing it's because it's her best friend that she's willing to do this.
>>
>>17201574
Oh god if you value your relationship don't do the threesome, it's a trap!
>>
>>17201579
>it's a trap!
Why do you say that?
>>
>>17201583
Women are emotional manipulators and she's testing your loyalty. If she really wanted a threesome it would've happened as a drunkin one time party deal. Ive been there before and it'll be fine until you actually dick her friend
>>
>>17201592
I don't think it's fair to label all women emotional manipulators. She's never put me through any tests or done any sort of manipulations so I don't see why she would for this.
>>
>>17201601
Go ahead, have sex with another women in front of your s.o. What do I know about loyalty, I don't care what you do.
>>
Why girls are so mean?
>>
>>17201592
Not only is it possible that his gf could be manipulating, it is possible that the best friend could manipulate as well.

Let's say his gf is open enough to have a threesome. But what if this best friend catches feels and tries to fuck over your gf?

The fact that her best friend would be number 3 is probably the worst part of this whole situation.
>>
>>17201620
My mom taught me to be stand offish to most men to protect myself from kidnapping and rape.
>>
Girls: last night had a intimate moment with gf(very probable it was her first),no penetration she said "we arent going to do it today" when i asked if she had anticonceptives.i think she liked how i touched her, as she seemed to drool a lot and moan, to the point she seemed like she couldnt stop herself from giving me a handjob(it hurled at first bc she did it way to fast). She then stopped suddenly after some a time,and said enough.
She's extremely shy with her personal and intimate things.when took her to home she said "hey anon, you know me, dont ever tell any of this to anyone,not even our group of closest friends". but i wonder about 2 things mainly are worrying me
Can i be certain she liked that moment? And.. What are good or necessary things to consider or do after this? Like, would she like ir again in a short time(next weekend) or just spontaneously better?
>>
>>17201630
Just heared on the radio today how most men still abuse and rape women, even after 10+ years of marriage. But that's a good advice, she gave you.
>>
>>17201676
I can't get date raped if I never have a date
>>
>>17201663
We aren't mind readers
>>
>>17201704
that's sad.
>>
>>17201731
Yeah :(
>>
>>17201676
Oh yea, no. I wasn't saying mama's teachings were perfect. They warn more about stranger danger.

Mama don't tell you what to do if you've been in a solid relationship with a guy and you get in a fight and you push him and he pushes you back. Mama didn't teach me that my bf will try to stick it up my butt every once in a while or how I should feel about that. Mama doesn't warn her daughter about incest and generally ignores the fact that your stepdad looks at you weird.

You know, only strangers are bad.
>>
>>17201742
Go in for a date :)
>>
>>17201749
Bad people are bad. :( It's so sad.
>>
>>17201773
But then they'd want things from me :(
>>
>>17201742
>>17201773
>>17201792
>>17201870
Stop
>>
>>17201870
It could be good things they want :)
>>
>>17201881
wut? wha?
>>
File: 1420156956435.jpg (325 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1420156956435.jpg
325 KB, 800x800
>>17201885
>>17201870
>>17201792
>>17201742
>using these fucking cutesy faggot emoticons
>all these excuses to avoid rejection
>expects to be taken seriously when you're too weak/cowardly to even risk talking to somebody of the opposite gender

I hope you die alone
>>
>tfw today I touched my crush's hand for a few seconds
>>
>>17201930
I've had relationships. I've asked people out. I'm not scared of rejection.
I'm scared of commitment, of responsibility, of expectations, of people who will manipulate me, of people I'm drawn to "fix", of people with sex drives higher than mine.

I don't intend to be taken seriously, since I posted with humor. I'm weak and cowardly, certainly. I fully intend to die alone, yes. Hopefully with a couple of cats to keep me company though.
>>
>>17202008
I wish I still had a cringe folder on this computer, otherwise I'd screencap this
>>
>>17202018
Alright
>>
>>17201731
>>17201773
>>17201883
>>17201885
Thanks for playing with me, though. Made me smile.
>>
>>17201468
Anyone?
>>
>>17201676

& why do you trust the radio to tell the truth?
>>
>>17201906

Help?
>>
>>17201468
>>17202057
>bf has scars on his back
>probably from emotional abuse
>tries to cover it up, asks you to not talk about it
>you make it about yourself by assuming the scars are from something sexual that you don't get to do with him

wew lad you are selfish, aren't you
>>
>>17201663

Best thing to do is ask her. Softly/delicately if possible. She just sounds like a "good christian girl" type.

I doubt any harm can come from asking for her to clarify the situation and communicate thoughts/feelings on the matter.
>>
>>17202063
http://www.oneinfourusa.org/statistics.php
>>
>>17201468

Ex gf is ex gf for a reason. Stop pushing and worrying about your sex life with him. If you're still having sex and he's excited to do it, you have no problem.
>>
>>17202085

Which has been debunked over and fucking over again. Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>finally start being more forward with girls
>ask out two, both say yes but turn me down later through text

Why can't they just say no on the spot?
>>
>>17202121
Because who knows how the guy will react if you say no
>>
>>17202121

Text is more distant and you don't feel as bad?

Also if they're "men are dangerous" echochamber subscribers that'd be the """safe""" way.
>>
>>17202121
Panic
>>
Girls

If you had hung out with a guy one on one a few times and he asked you to go out on the weekend with some friends would you think it's weird?
>>
Girls, when you see a handsome man what goes through your mind? Does it turn you on or make you nervous?
>>
>>17202239
Not really.

>>17202241
"He's handsome"

And then I move on with my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x929) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x929
Girls

I matched with this cute girl on Tinder today. We've talked for a little bit, surprisingly we have a lot of common interests. Just, I'm confused. her messages generally have been pretty short. And it's been difficult because I feel like I'm having to carry the conversation. Then, she didn't get back to me for a long time today. I figured she probably wouldn't, but then I got a apology message saying "I'm so sorry, I didn't see the message notification!!" then just a few hours ago, I told her goodnight. And she just "liked" the message?

It seems to me that she's not interested. But I don't understand why she would continue to talk to me and why she matched me to begin with if she doesn't like me. I was sort of thinking of asking her if she wants to go get drinks. What do? What is this?
>>
>>17202282
Don't dangle. Women deal with fuckboys texting them all day long, and the longer you leave the conversation on Tinder the more likely she is to stop dealing with you.

Invite her out for a walk or coffee sooner than later.
>>
>>17202288

well I asked her why she decided to make a tinder, she said to talk to people. I said the same thing and her response was "I know, I can tell you're a normal, Not like all the tools"

>coffee or walk

What about drinks..? I don't drink coffee. And I honestly would feel meeting someone to just walk. I'd feel more relaxed with a beer or 2 and some appetizers
>>
>>17202304

*feel awkward
>>
>>17202304
Also doable.
"Coffee" is a general substitute word for "Meet her over a beverage and perhaps a snack, maybe a meal if you feel confident enough"

The point is that everybody likes a drink or some food, but you keep it casual and light enough that either person can leave at any moment without it being awkward (as opposed to going out to dinner or a movie, where you're then stuck for a good while)
>>
>>17202480

Alright. But I'm confused how inviting her for a "coffee" implies something other than coffee. Saying "would you like to get coffee?" Is directly saying "would you like to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks?" I wouldn't invite her for coffee but then say "actually lets go to TGI Fridays and get a few drinks and maybe a tray of mozzarella sticks".
>>
>>17202252
>"He's handsome"And then I move on with my life.
I don't believe this.
>>
>>17202304
>she said to talk to people
She means that she wants to get to know someone better before going any further.
It doesn't necessarily mean chat on tinder 24/7. The talking can be in person.
Get in person as soon as you can! That's how you'll really know if you click with each other.
The point of tinder is to find people nearby to you. If you wanted to just chat with people, there are other avenues for that
>>
>>17202488
No you dense fuck. The phrase "ask her out for coffee" is a general substitute for that, so people don't have to say "Ask her out to one of these 13 possibilities in your area!" when you're asking for advice.
You don't literally say "Want to get coffee?" "Sure!" "Okay, how about <bar> at <time>?"

Also I'd choose a local pub over TGI Friday's. Small local shit drives chicks nuts.
>>
>>17202488
You say this:

"Would you like to grab a drink at TGI Fridays?"

You don't literally say coffee if you don't want to go to a cafe. It's just a term. You're over thinking this.
Whenever I say to someone, "Hey do you want to grab coffee this weekend?" I always order tea. It's not literal.
>>
>girl replies to my message on OKC normally, then blocks me
Can someone explain this logic? I'd either reply OR block.
>>
>>17202497

I don't know any local pubs. I live in a heavily commercial area. Plus, she lives like 40miles from me. So I have no clue where exactly we'd go.

>>17202498

You should explain that to the poster above yours
>>
>>17202489
I'm not starved of attention from males that merely being in the presence of an attractive one changes my life.
>>
>>17202531
>You should explain that to the poster above yours
We explained the exact same concept. What do you think we said?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x250
Girls: how do you cope with the fact that there are girls you just can't compete with? There's this girl, she's swedish and has blue and green heterochromia on top of a perfect body and long blonde hair. I feel like i have to live up her cause my bf had bad oneitis for her for about 5 years...
Pic related, blue and green heterochromia
>>
>>17203019
Life really isn't about "competing" with other people. Relationships are about finding someone who you really cherish and who feels the same way about you. You don't have to outdo anybody.
>>
I don't use much social media. What does it mean when this hot girl is always at the top of my boyfriend's Facebook friend list? Do they chat regularly?

I know it's not any of my business but he's cheated on me before, which has left me with some trust issues, and we've discussed this particular girl before and he swore that they only exchange "sup"s once a week and even that's only if she does it first.
>>
I have a question for women in general:

When you and a guy you have been friends with for several years are both flirts, and both of you have been recently been flirting more with each other than you usually would, at what point does it occur to you that you might be giving the guy the wrong idea?

After weeks of this bullshit it hasn't even occurred to her. Apparently the only thing she has realized today was that I have a problem with her now- and she doesn't even know why.

Is it unreasonable for me to think that maybe a trusted friend of so many years should notice what they are doing and just tell me "nah man I'm not actually interested don't waste your time and make a fool of yourself?"

How fucking oblivious does someone have to be? Am I expected to believe she seriously doesn't know what's going on? What the fuck did she think would happen? I have to be around her at least twice a week and every time she so much as looks at me I just cringe and get mad. I don't even really know what I'm asking anymore the best I can come up with is "yo wtf is your damage?"
>>
>>17202241
This honestly >>17202252
>>
>>17203019
I know that life isn't a competition, and there isn't a prize for being 'the best.' What I may lack, I make up for otherwise. Plus, I'm pretty awesome anyway.
>>
>>17203071
You two have a history of harmless flirting. If you don't make an effort to say that it actually means something from a certain point onwards, why shouldn't she assume it's still harmless? You're just as responsible for this just as much, if not more, than she is.
>>
Do women gain weight over summer?

I'm noticing a lot of chicks that were "Average" on POF are now changing their body type to "A Few Extra Pounds."
>>
I feel like I'm doing this wrong. Guys or gals, what should I do?

i don't know how dating is supposed to work. I am bored of 'waiting' for the right guy and have been sleeping around. I don't really feel anything for these men (they probably want to date me I think?). I just meet them, have fun talking to them, feel sexually attracted/horny and fuck/hang out with them a few times to get it out of my system.

There were a few guys I would have liked to date but it never panned out for various reasons like timing. I feel like I shouldn't be doing this but I also kinda gave up because nothing i want ever works out
>>
Heterosexual male here, but I really don't know which gender I should be asking this to.

Is it unhealthy to have a low threshold for stupidity?

Every time I talk to a girl, or show initial interest in a girl, things go south real quick when I learn she's pretty stupid.

Her looks and/or personality can be top-notch for all I care, but I lose significant interest if she's just plain stupid. I don't even think my standards are that high; I actually consider myself just barely average (actually, let's just say below average for good measure), and it's disheartening when a person is even stupider than me.

What do I do? I realize my chances of a relationship would probably be better with a stupid chick. I also realize that most smart or average chicks would probably want nothing to do with me, which is fair.

Should I learn to accept other people's flaws, or do I stay bitter?
>>
>>17203122
What percentage of the time do you think you meet a girl who's 'stupid'?
>>
>>17203019
Pretty girls have the draw back of making you feel not good enough. I feel like people are judging me for not being in her league. Like she'll leave me for someone more her speed.

They often know it too, which would make her treat me differently.

Prettier isn't necessarily better.
>>
>>17203112
Some guys will look down on you for being a slut, but some won't care. There's nothing inherently wrong with sleeping around, just be aware that it may limit your future dating options.
>>
>>17203089
Maybe it's because they can't hide it as well when it's hot out. And also this is their post-holiday body at this point.
>>
>>17203087
thats a pretty good idea

btw why would I be more responsible?
>>
>>17203146
Because you're the one who wants more but you've carried on like everything is normal. By the way, by 'this,' I meant your feelings and frustration about this situation, not the escalated flirting itself.
>>
>>17203146
I'm guessing it's because you're the one who's actually interested, but you haven't escalated to what you really want (dating, fucking, whatever it is)

I don't understand why you're so offended. Aren't you having fun? Why does there have to be an end goal? Isn't the excitement of flirting okay?
>>
>>17201468

Sounds like they're either from sex stuff or abuse.
If he's into kinky shit and has done it with an ex, he probably wouldn't be too skittish about talking to you about it unless you've given him reason to be. So if that's what it is it was probably her thing more than his and he's not missing out on anything.
If it's a result of abuse (which sounds more likely to me), it's probably obvious why he wouldn't want to talk about it. Especially when you initially broached the topic with "Was she mad at you?" which is pretty justifying of that kind of behaviour. More "what did you do to deserve this?" than "what crazy mofo did this to you?"

I wouldn't press it. I'd say to just generally let him know that you can trust him, but only if he actually can. Don't use trust as back door to satisfying your curiosity.
>>
>>17203146
That's a matter of miscommunication and you're at fault for not communicating your feelings on the matter.

General life advice: open your mouth and out with it when something bothers you or someone treats you badly. Never assume that people know things you haven't told them. They're busy with their own thoughts so they don't have the time to analyze your behavior, especially if you're actively hiding it and pretending that everything's alright.
>>
I'd appreciate input from anyone desu.

Alright, here's my situation. I'm an 18 (19 in a couple months) year old virgin. I think on a psychological level a lot of it has to do with my terrible relationship with my mother growing up. I just don't understand girls, feel totally awkward around them, and just hang out with guys. I'm not gay, I'm sure.

Anyways, I am more comfortable talking to girls over text/internet. I met this girl from Europe on a website and have been talking to her all day every day for a couple of weeks now. I already really like her, we actually have a surprising amount in common.

The problem is that I can tell I'm getting attached too fast. I guess I'm finally realizing how awesome females can be. What do I do? If I keep talking to her, I'm pretty sure at this rate I'll be obsessed. I don't want to become clingy and weird.
>>
>>17203112
>>i don't know how dating is supposed to work.
You go do something with one other person and if you like them enough you keep getting together and doing things.
>>
>>17203154
>>17203166
Who said I didn't communicate or do anything? I asked her out and she was down for it then flaked out when the time came.

Besides I never said I wanted more than friendship I just started wondering what was up and the point of the date was to figure out what I wanted just as much as it was to find out what was going on with her.
>>
>>17202121

Because people are stupid. That's just the girl version of spilling spaghetti. Girls are just as bad at being asked out as boys are at asking girls out. It's just something people have to learn through experience.
Unfortunately for boys, girls can more easily find sneaky routs to rejecting people that don't make them feel as bad, even if it makes the other person feel worse. It's the girl version of being a Nice Guy.
>>
>>17201384
Who cucked you young one?
>>
>>17203165
>Especially when you initially broached the topic with "Was she mad at you?" which is pretty justifying of that kind of behaviour. More "what did you do to deserve this?" than "what crazy mofo did this to you?"
This is a good point! Language is so important. It does seem like OPs bf might have shut down because of that.
>>
>>17203184
>Who said I didn't communicate or do anything? I asked her out and she was down for it then flaked out when the time came.
See, now you're expecting us to read your mind and know what happened, just like you're expecting her to be able to read your mind. At no point did you ever mention that you asked her out. You seem to lack the ability to communicate fully.

>I never said I wanted more than friendship
So you're mutually flirting, you're having fun and she's having fun. What's the problem?
>>
>>17203168
Happy almost birthday!
You're acting like you should have lost your virginity a decade ago. You're fairly normal! So young!
That's good that you're recognizing your clinginess. Watch yourself. Chat with other girls, spend more time with your male friends, and probably not talk to this one girl so frequently.

Talking over text let's us fill in the gaps of someone with our own ideal.

Did you know that when two people like each other, they start mimicking each other? Speak patterns, intonation, etc. I makes them feel closer, more safe, more attracted.

When you read a text, you read it in your own head. With your exact same voice, just in the same emphasises that you would stress, with the same pacing you would use.

Which makes her seem all the more close to you.

Be careful
>>
>>17203194
You know what? You're right. Talking about it with you people is a waste of time. I'm just gonna go talk to her about all this dumb shit.
>>
>>17203208
That's frighteningly accurate. I've been noticing that we've been using each others vernacular much more lately. I'll have to keep an eye out for that, thank you so much!
>>
>>17203168
That depends on several things. Do you think you'll be content in basking in the thrills and butterflies of an internet crush, knowing that it almost definitely won't work out in real life due to the distance? Do you think you'll be able to handle the heartbreak that may happen because of it? The wounds of the possible heartbreak heal over time but the exciting experience remains, turning into fond memories of a time you found out you could actually be yourself around girls and enjoy social interaction without any of the insecurities that hinder you in real life.

I no longer get attached so quickly and easily but if I were given a chance to experience an internet crush - or a series of internet crushes - again, I would embrace the obsession and the clinginess and dive straight in with all I've got. But that's just me.
>>
Girls who have had the experience of taking a guy's virginity: how did it make you feel? Especially if the guy was shy and awkward about it. Anyhow, a bit of story, I guess?
>>
>>17203228
I guess I'll just go all in and try to have a good time. I can handle the heartbreak, and if not like you said there's some good memories to be made. Thank you.
>>
>>17201380
Rebumping this for more advice
We're meeting in 9hrs
>>
>>17202489
Women don't sexualize attractive men the way men sexualize attractive women
>>
Guys, what would you like to hear a female perspective on? Or just a girl talking about? I'm thinking of making a YouTube channel with short funny vids on that.

I tend to be quite blunt so I thought it'd be fun to dish out opinions and advice with no filter.

Girls' suggestions welcome too of course!
>>
>>17202489
It's true.

I for example can see an attractive man on the street and think "damn" but nothing more. I can't imagine myself having sex or even kissing him because I need to emotionally like someone first for that (dunno if it's just me though). Like I can see he's a 10/10 but I feel nothing for him.

It's not like when men see a hot woman and start fantasizing about porking her right there and then.
>>
>>17201006
I don't understand this "let guys down easily" thing. That's not an easier let-down for any guy i know.
I consider this shit an insult to our intelligence. Just give a straight answer, don't try to come up with some garbage or weasel your way out of it.
When you want to do it in a kind way, do the normal thing and surround the straight answer with a bunch of compliments and reassurances and shit (did this recently myself: "sorry, i wish i could say i feel the same, you're a great guy, thanks for being so direct, i hope you find the right person, etc").
Don't try to feed him some excuse like "i'm temporarily asexual", that's just disrespectful.

>>17203475
>I for example can see an attractive man on the street and think "damn" but nothing more. I can't imagine myself having sex or even kissing him because I need to emotionally like someone first for that (dunno if it's just me though). Like I can see he's a 10/10 but I feel nothing for him.
Same here and I'm a dude.
>>
>>17203530
>>I for example can see an attractive man on the street and think "damn" but nothing more. I can't imagine myself having sex or even kissing him because I need to emotionally like someone first for that (dunno if it's just me though). Like I can see he's a 10/10 but I feel nothing for him.
>Same here and I'm a dude.
I second this as a guy
>>
>>17203470
Please don't.
>>
>>17201006
Yes. Right now I have crazy feelings for a guy, but I'm so depressed, so anxious, and so unstable and unsure of where my life is heading that I would only be inconveniencing him if I were to start up a relationship.

Another reason may be she's moving country soon and there's no future in both of you even if you do like each other.
>>
>>17203541
why not?
>>
>>17203560
Because it sounds like inane and childish attention-whoring behaviour that you'll regret later in life. You being a girl doesn't actually give you any real insight into what other women think, it's incredibly narcissistic to assume you do, and more narcissistic to think that not only can you speak for them but that anyone will want to hear your opinion.
>>
>>17203574
I won't show my face. I won't make "being a girl" the center of it all anyway, or imply all women think this way.

I just want to comment on random shit and have fun.
>>
Tried other people, hobbies, random ass, drugs etc.
Why can't I get over this bitch?
>>
>>17203580
That's fine, but you'll probably have more fun doing so in a community of other people instead of just uploading videos to youtube and waiting at your keyboard for someone to come across them by chance.
>>
>>17203580
Are you aware of how many girls there are trying to make it on Youtube?
>>
>>17203587
Yup. I'm not trying to make it, it's just a way to have fun for me. I want to try, I know it's incredibly rare to get popular.
>>
>>17203470
A lot of guys are dying to hear about "ways to get the girl" or things girls like/dislike. However they're usually just met with "it varies by girl." While that's true, there are some intuitive averages (like guys below a certain height are usually found less attractive). It would probably be cathartic for you and informative for a lot of sorry saps to talk about things you find in the hottest guys and things you find in the cringiest guys. You'd get a pretty substantial edge over other channels by being blunt. When a guy googles "what eye types are hot on guys" or something he doesn't want any sugarcoat (and he doesn't want anything about confidence or he'd have googled that), which is what he'll almost always get.
With these kinds of channels also be aware that critical thinking goes a long way. If you just ramble about stuff nobody's gonna care, but if you bring up succinct points about meaningful observations people are gonna eat that up.
>>
>>17203608
Good idea, give her advice which'll open her up to nothing but hate comments
>>
>>17203613
?
>>
>>17203608
Sounds cool. I sometimes come across girls giving advice on these things and it's always sugarcoated and there's a lot of "omg just be yourself, we love you" and similar drivel that goes on for 15 minutes.

I want to get information across in less than 2-3 minutes and actually be direct and informative.

>>17203613
I don't mind. Truth always gets hate.
>>
I've spent the past several months befriending a girl at work. She's rather introverted, so I broke a rule last week and asked her if she wanted to go get a non-fancy dinner via text to make it easier on her and to my surprise she responded with a yes. A 1.5 hour plan turned into a 5 hour one as she opened up about her family and past before realizing how much time had passed and that she needed to leave. We made plans for a follow up outing a few days later which was an evening of innocent fun. Now we're planning to go to a movie she's been wanting to see this weekend.

All of our coworkers think we're going out as a couple, and to an extent I do as well. However, it's been mostly platonic with a little flirting on my end that was well received. She hasn't worked there since the day we met for dinner and she has no social media, so I'm not sure how everyone else knows already.

My question is how can I tell if she's interested in me as more than just a friend? I don't want to damage the friendship by bluntly asking a week after the first unofficial "date" but I also want to be clear that I am interested in her beyond just being in the proverbial friend zone.
>>
>>17202097
>>17202085
This is why calling yourself a feminist immediately makes everyone think you're retarded
>>
>>17200912
Femanon here. How strange is it that i dont like nasterbating but only dry humping my pillow?
>>
>>17203764
That is a form of masturbation, and a relatively common one.
>>
What is a soulmate? Can it be between girl and girl or guy and girl but not romantic?
>>
So I'm kinda together with this amazing girl she is all I want. The thing is she is way smarter than me and very classy. The thing I'm afraid of is that if she would know my past she will leave me, but I want to share it with her because if we will get in somthing serieus she should know. So the question is should I tell her or not? Pleas help me I don't know what to do
>>
Just want to vent my shit.

I sent my ex of 3 months a text this morning that I feel it's better if I cut of all contact possible with her. We did not text or whatsapp for a couple of weeks but on Facebook, her name and appearance still passes me by and I'm just fed up with it. I deleted her this morning and sent her a text saying I did, that I think that it's the best for my sanity overall. But, to feel like I completely block someone out of my life who used to mean so much to me, it sucks so much.

I've been listening to 'Someone Great' by LCD Soundsystem for about half an hour now and I'm crying bitch tears again since about a month again. Breakups fucking suck.
>>
>>17203764
H?
>>
>>17203850
Yes they do and you did good that you shout her out off your life but you did Bad in telling her you did this. If she Wants to hurt you, you just gave her the best idea on doing this. So you have dating 3 month or your breakup was 3 month ago??
>>
virgin here. I'm getting somewhat desperate to lose it and I'm going to NSA sites to find a local shag.
My question is do horny women care if a guy is a virgin so long as they get to fuck them?
>>
>>17203873
To be honest, if my ex did the same to me, I would just like to know why, if they're angry, ir just want to move on, or whatever. I handled from that perspective. She's not someone who's going to hurt me about it.

We dated for 1,5 years but she broke up with me in March while doing an Exchange semester abroad. Breakup was 3 months ago.
>>
>>17203874
You don't have to tell them you are virgin, and they can't really tell by looking at you.
Just don't mention it. And even if they knew most wouldn't care.
>>
Girls,
how old are you?
how old were you when you started masterbating?
how was it?
how do you like to do it now?

I'm asking for scientific purpose.
>>
>>17203879
my other question then is does it depend on the type they are (dom,sub)? I imagine subs probably want someone who knows what they're doing and doms are content to do you instead
>>
>>17203574

unless you're boxxy, then we love you, always.

ALWAYS!
>>
>>17203882

great which is why I continued but felt guilty af. I was like what is this amazing shit.
>>
>>17203887
what happened to boxxy?
>>
>>17203256
bump for insight
>>
>>17203878
Ok you know her better than me so thats your call. Ok 3 month after a break up you should feel already better than this but no worry you'll get over her just focus on your self. Start on building the man you want to be that should be your main goal for now. Or atleast thats how I handel my breakups

Also can you pleas help me with this I don't know what to do
>>17203825
>>
>>17203891
not much lately
>>
>>17203895
Personally, I do feel a lot better already and I've been never as busy as I am now. Both in finishing my master's, just casually chatting with other girls, having 2 side jobs and I'm planning another solo backpacking trip, so yeah it's all going ok and I am definitely building and improving myself. It just takes time, and taking into account the fact that she was my real first GF, it still fucking sucks.

About your situation:
>>17203825
What is your "past" about? Drugs? Sexual partners? Anything parental relationship related? Obviously it's something you do not take lightly and you take this girl seriously and I guess she also takes things seriously.

I'm always telling the truth to the people I hold very dearly and apparently she is some of that to you. I'd tell her if she is that important to you, and if she really thinks highly and so seriously of you, too, then it should be little of a problem. But that's just my two cents, my good faith in people and perhaps my naivety.
>>
Girls,
how big was the biggeset dick you have take?
how small was the smallest?
which one did you prefer?
>>
>>17203552
>Right now I have crazy feelings for a guy, but I'm so depressed, so anxious, and so unstable and unsure of where my life is heading that I would only be inconveniencing him if I were to start up a relationship.
Bullshit! That's the self-hatred talking. I'm speaking from experience: this girl gave me her number and i didn't contact her for 6 months because i was thinking shit like that. Last week I fixed that.
Seriously, you're probably not as bad as you think. Frankly, girls never are, in my experience.
>>
Was it a bad decision dropping my bf because he wasnt present as he used to? He said over and over that he was quite busy with his studies but i felt like theres more than just that. In our last months togheter we would talk like once a week on skype and thats all.
>>
>>17203918
ages?
were you apart physically?
>>
>>17203900
Ok than you do fine you seem like a cool dude like you said its your first real GF just keep the good memo and forget the rest time for an upgread

Ok so it's actuly all 3 of them i my parents where drug addicts, got into drugs my self when I was 16 but im clean since 3 years and I'm a kind of male slut.
I'm so tierd of this life.
Yes I realy take her seriously. And I'm hoping she is my ticket out of this shit life. But she is aisian, classy and very goodhearted so I'm afraid if I drop this bomb she won't handel it, but like I said I think I realy love her and I want to her to know this so we can realy build somthing that can last. I don't know how seriously she takes me maybe she noticed what Kind of person i am and uses me as a slut idfk
>>
>>17203925
I'm 22 and he is 25
We had a long distance relationship that lasted 1 year, I forgot to mention that
>>
How hard is it to get back with a person after a not so nice breakup? (I'm not talking about cheating)
>>
>>17203930
Did you even talk to him about this?
or if this a "he isn't talking to me so we better break up"?
>>
>>17203942
You broke up for a reason.
It's never a good idea to go back with someone unless you ended on amicable terms.
Forget about her/him and find someone else.
>>
>>17203942
Hard but don't know why people would get back together. There was prob a good reason for the breakup?
>>
>>17203946
I tried to talk to him but he didnt seem to care to explain me anything.
At some point I just said: "I'm tired, let's breakup. I don't have any patience left."
I had a lot of emotions going through my head in that moment
Idk, it's wasn't really nice from me but still...
>>
>>17201359
I realize I'm like 16 hours late and you probably won't read this but I honestly think you ought to do some soul searching, as clichéd as that sounds. I was in the same spot three years ago and, spoiler alert, 2013 me, I'm super gay indeed.
>>
Girls:

This might be a weird question, but are you insecure about guys going down on you? Girl I'm with currently is into everything but whenever I try to go downtown she stops me...which sucks because I want to foreplay a bit before sex and I don't have much practice going down on someone. I would like to become good at it so I can get her to cum easier. I can get her to cum without going down on her but I feel like it would be a lot easier if she just gave me freedom to get more into foreplay.
>>
>>17203903
I'm scared of becoming that psycho depressed girlfriend that depresses the person she's with. Guy don't like complicated from what I've seen.
>>
>>17203825
You get to know each other over time, what are you worried about regarding your past?
>>
>>17203979
If you give it a try, you might find yourself happy and not that person. There's nothing to lose by trying but a might-have-been.
>>
>>17203974
I used to be extremely insecure about anything sexual, and oral specifically, yeah. It made me feel incredibly tense and vulnerable and I was afraid it'd somehow not work properly which would make my partner think I'm not enjoying it, plus just general insecurities about my pussy looking weird.
>>
>>17203954
well, if you couldn't even hold a conversation I would say there were bigger problems in the relationship at this point.
>>
>>17203990
That she can't handel it and thinks I'm not worth of her time and or love atleast i think that way
>>
>>17203882
Frustrating and awkward. I rubbed myself on a pillow all night, rather desperately.
Various stuff. Showerhead's favourite.

Scientific purpose satisfied, I hope.
>>
Why would a male internetfriend say that he is not into porn?Don't all guys look at porn? He claims that he finds porn disgusting. Why lie to me? (Am girl btw)
>>
>>17204011
Not all guys watch porn. Sure, most do, but some don't, same as girls.
>>
>>17204008
Is it something in particular? Because if you mean your whole life, it takes a lifetime to learn. What is it?
>>
>>17204015
Well:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261377/Porn-study-scrapped-researchers-failed-ANY-20-males-hadn-t-watched-it.html
>>
>>17204020
First, daily mail, really?
Secondly, that study was looking for men who have NEVER looked at pornography, that's quite different from just saying he's not into it.
>>
>>17204011
is he religious?
some people are just weird like that.
>>
>>17204020
>dailymail
>having watched porn at some point is akin to enjoying porn regularly
>university students being able to cast their net out wide enough that a stark minority of males would be found
>>
>>17204027
Well he told me how he went to a shitty ghetto school and how some guys shared a lot of poor in whatsapp groups in was a member of so he saw it.
>>17204028
yes hes cahtolic
>>17204032
>>university students being able to cast their net out wide enough that a stark minority of males would be found
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>17204018
I was drug addicted like my perents, haven't been the nicest person and im a slut. But I'm trying to be a beter person specialy since I met her. I don't think I'm stupid but in her eyes i think I am she is super smart and she is very nice she couldn't hurt a fly. So this could be my chanse to leave all that shit behind me but this. So you get why I'm scared to tell her all this? Or am I just a pussy when it comes to a relationships?
>>
>>17204040
*shared a lot of porn in whatsapp groups he was a member of
Phone not working properly, ugh
>>
>>17204040
If he's strictly Catholic, he obviously wouldn't enjoy pornography.
>>
I heard, rather convincingly, that as a man, even if you have physical flaws and self esteem issues, you shouldn't jump at the first girl you can get or bend over backwards for women. But how would that work? Beggars can't be choosers and it's pretty hard not to just "settle" for any girl out there that is willing to tolerate you.
Basically, what should I do in this situation? How can I get an honest relationship going when I'm so obviously flawed and, frankly, inferior to 90% of the men out there.
>>
File: NormalsOverrated.jpg (26 KB, 564x846) Image search: [Google]
NormalsOverrated.jpg
26 KB, 564x846
>>17203979
>Guy don't like complicated from what I've seen.
I like complicated. This girl i'm thinking of right now seems complicated as hell, and i love it. She's much more interesting than any other girl around.

Sure she hints that she has some kind of problems, but that just makes me curious. I could never picture myself with some normal, boring, cheerleader type anyway. Would be fun for a day, then i'd probably want to blow my brains out.
>>
>>17204072
Work harder to get get closer to the top. It's not easy but if you keep going you'll get there.
>>
>>17204095
In terms of appearance that's literally impossible for me, I'd need plastic surgery to fix my face and nothing can really help with excessive scarring, which is the other large issue for me.
>>
>>17204072
It obviously depends on your flaws but I'd say try to work on the flaws as best as possible. Physical and emotional, I mean.

>>17204084
Hugh Laurie is strangely attractive, huh.
>>
>>17204109
Pretty much impossible:
>>17204107
>>
>>17204040
religious people is just like that, I once heard a christian girl refer to cats having sex as "sinning"
>>
>>17204040
>what did you mean by this?

Small sample size.
Ask 1000 university students if they've ever watched porn, pretty much guarantee all of them have. Ask literally everyone in the country/world, pretty much guarantee there'll be outliers.
>>
>>17200912
If a girl knows I like her and says how she's not a good person and that she wants to get to know me better, does that mean she's trying to "no" nicely? She still makes an effort to talk me. Is this a good sign.
>>
>>17204124
well hecant be that 0.000000001% right?
>>
>>17204107
That seems though but can you get the surgery? How mutch would that improof you? Do you accept your flaws? Caus if you do accept them you show you are a strong person and this is a perk. I know guys that look pretty good but when it comes to accepting there weakneses they are just pussys
>>
>>17204011
My boyfriend doesn't watch porn and he never masturbated to it. He just doesn't like it, it doesn't turn him on.
Those few times he masturbated, when we were apart, he watched our pics.
Low libido and religious background surely helped in this

I wouldn't mind if he watched porn, I watch it and and he knows it so he has really no reason to lie.
>>
>>17204135
He can. But there's more than 0.00001% of guys who don't watch porn.
>>
>>17204189
well he said he has a low libido himself.is he lying? i thought this was only a meme ontumbr
>>
>>17204201
What, you think all guys want sex, all the time?
>>
>>17204201
As someone who has been initiating sex for the last 8 years with her partner, no, it's not a fucking meme.
Some people just aren't horny all the time. Sadly.
>>
>>17204201
one thing you need to understand about religious people is that they are brainwashed into quilting themselves over mundane stuff. He might be scared he is going to help for watching porn, so he doesn't watch it.
>>
>>17204206
>>17204209
well people here tend to make fun of tumlr of its aseuxal memes so i assume these sorts of stuff were not real?
but yeah, i also feel like this someties
>>
>>17204221
Anon, you have to realize that the Internet is not the real world, and that people don't just exist in extremes. There's men and women on all parts of the spectrum, from 'wanting to get off multiple times a day' to 'a few times a month'.
>>
>>17204221
Being asexual and having a low libido is not really the same thing.
My boyfriend gets aroused, he likes having sex, he is sexually attracted to me.
But, for example, he can't do it without the emotional bond we have. What arouses him is sex *with me*, because we love each other. Other than that, he just has a lower sex drive, he can go weeks without fucking.
>>
>>17204043
How severe though, I mean if you're mainly recovered, and are not fucking literally anything! and aren't about to share stds or deceive and cheat on her, then don't worry! Regarding the intelligence, perhaps you complement each other and are being too hard on yourself so there's no reason to say that
>>
>ex dumped me a few months ago
>try to be friends since but hardly working
>didn't text her mcuh yesterday cause was genuinely busy
>she texts me "I hope you're having fun with your new girlfriend or whatever"

Explain females
>>
Guys,
Would you have a stay at home wife?
Being the only supporter of your family and having to do nothing around the house with your meals cooked for you/house cleaned spotless?
This is my dream to be a stay at home wife.
>>
>>17204271
She's bitter and stupid, like almost everybody after a break up. If you want to deal with that, deescalate and tell her you were just busy, if you don't, tell her to stop being a basic bitch and/or cut off contact.
>>
>>17204282
She broke up with me to hang out with some shmuck—no right for her to feel bitter especially since I tried to get her back.
>>
>>17204271
She wants the validation without being in a relationship.
Cut contact, never talk to her again, find someone more mature.
>>
>>17204280
Sure. If I had a good job that would allow it.
>>
>>17204287
Basic bitch it is. Sounds like she wants needless drama.
>>
>>17204280
>Would you have a stay at home wife?
Maybe, if I can afford it. I'd also expect her to be you know, an actual housewife. I've seen a lot of women marry socially awkward engineers and just laze about the house all day.

>>17204011
99% of men watch porn, but theres still that 1%. Maybe he's a particularly religious person or something, or he has ethical issues with it (the porn industry has a rather low standard).

>>17203979
Guys dislike complicated situations, complicated people are another story.
>>
>>17204280
as long as you keep the house clean and take care of all the chores and you aren't cucking me, it would be ideal.
However, what about things you want to do by your own?
like going out with friends or buying clothes?
would I also have to pay for that?
>>
>>17204271
1. you are an idiot for trying to "friends" after she dumped you. Respect yourself man.
2. Women are just like that, the cheat on you and dump you to date Chad but them they want you to pay her attention all the time or would get mad at you. Basically the want the cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17204329
Not her, but if she's a housewife, how would she pay for anything at all?
>>
I'm at this guys house. This is the second time I've spent the night with no physical happening. However now it's the morning after and I'm still here. I want to do some physical but I don't know how to initiate. Or if he wants to do anything physical with me. Should I wait for anotheR time or bite the bullet and try now.
>>
Anyone

Is love a Need or a Want?

I'm almost 28 years old, and I've never experienced anything even close to love. But I've had people tell me that I NEED to experience it before it's too late. The thing is, it just seems like a inconvenience to me. Granted I'm not a really happy person or anything, but I don't see what love would do for me. If anything it's been easier not knowing what that is. I've seen my friends go through multiple heart breaks and shit. Looks like hell.

So what's the deal, and I wrong here or something for being loveless?
>>
>>17204343
I'm personally a fan of being forward with what you want, else you might have two people who want to fuck and never do, waiting for the other to make the first move, which is pretty sad really.
>>
>>17204339
well, as long as she isn't asking for unlimited access to my finances, I guess it would be fine.
>>
>>17204346
Do whatever you feel like, anyone that tells you otherwise is a fag. It's worth trying at least once and can give you a lot of experience with personal relationships, but if you don't feel it then it's pointless.
>>
>>17204346
26M
a relationship with the right person can be really awesome and make you experience things that you didn't think you could feel or wanted to feel.
I guess love is completely optional, but is like a drug, people that have experienced it would want anyone else to try it because for them is the best thing in the world, but if someone hasn't try it out, they could assume it would do nothing for them and believe they don't need it in their lives in the first place.
>>
>>17204343
Try being touching in the least.
>>
I just asked a question but here's another.

If you're at a guys house, when do you feel you need to leave? I've always felt like I should leave soon as morning comes but they never really say. Also I haven't spent the night at a potential SO house in a minute. So I forget how this works usually guys are straight forward right? They will usually say when they want you to leave. I just don't like being a nuisance in their house.
>>
>>17204143
The plastic surgery thing was a bit of hyperbole, I'm just ugly, I wouldn't get surgery because of it but it's just something that won't improve over time or by itself. The scars are partially my fault (no self harm, just a stupid tradition in my country) and partially from an accident I had, but again, they don't just disappear and they're very noticeable on my face and body and white hideous.
And yes, I'm self conscious because of them, but it seems like the best case scenario for me would be to be an ugly guy without the emotional problems, and that's still far lower than the average or the vast majority of men I'm competing against.
>>
>>17204386
*quite hideous
>>
>>17204381
ask.
If is a one night stand you leave as soon as you wake up.
If is a committed relationship, just as then when you need to leave.
>>
>>17204381
If you just met a guy randomly and spent the night, I'd say leave in the morning as soon as possible. Might be awkward having breakfast with the gloves off and the make-up smeared.
>>
>>17204237
I have not touched any drugs since I quit 3 yeara ago on the 8th of January. I'm not a cheater thats even for me a no go. Got tested for stds about 2 month ago and haven't slept with someone with out a condom, i don't fuck no one els anymore since I met her. So and just called her and told her that she need a study break and she has to come over because I'll cook for her. She said yess. I'm scared and excited i feel like I gona puke, this is better than gambling. Wish me luck and hope I don't chicken out of this. Should I just tell the truth or should I tell her i want to be her bf to?
>>
>>17204373

I guess that makes sense. I just don't see a point in even putting my foot in the door. I mean, I don't want marriage or kids. Hell, the last time I had sex I was 20 years old. Do I think about it a lot? Sure. But I don't act on it, because I don't see a point.

Life in general is shitty/confusing. I'm 28, and I don't even know what to do for a career. I have a good paying job, but it's not a career to me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17204428
I was just like that. A relationship wouldn't work for me for several reasons and trying to pursuit one at this point would be just a waste of time for anyone involved.
However, a couple of years ago, I met a great girl (in this board from all places), and we had a short but intense fluke. It came from no where, I wasn't looking for it, I didn't want it but yet once I had it, I couldn't help but want it to last forever. And now that is gone I deeply miss it.
>>
>>17204451

That sounds shitty..
>>
Guys: what is a really offputting thing/characteristic almost every woman has in your opinion?
>>
>>17204458

They like to play mind games
>>
>>17203882

17 when I started, 18 (about four months later) when I managed to finish for the first time.

Exciting and strange. Because I was relatively late and inexperienced with other people, it felt like something finally clicked in my head. Turning myself on for the first time made me recognize the feeling and suddenly realize what kind of person I am sexually and what turns me on about a hundred times more accurately and confidently than before. Having an orgasm for the first time was less one sidedly pleasant, though, it took me some effort to get over the mental barrier and give in and it felt more really intense-intense than pleasurable-intense the very first time. I grew to like it with some more experience.

Same way. Simple fingering, no insertion, no humping. Showerhead is okay but for whatever reason doing it in the shower often makes me feel really bad about myself afterwards so I barely do that. Occasionally porn but fantasy over anything else all day every day. No interest in toys.
>>
>>17203974
This is absolutely a thing. Personally I never felt outright insecure so much as uncomfortable with being so passive. During 69, performing oral or other types of "mutual" or active foreplay you can channel your energy and excitement into what you're doing. If someone is between your legs and you're lying there... it felt pretty damn awkward to me at first, it made me tense up and that also made me nervous because I loved what he did and wanted to cum from it so I needed to relax...

It's possible that she does not like oral sex. Some women find the sensation of a tongue there too soft, they don't feel it or just feel some tickling. Others find it weirdly unpleasant or would just rather do other things.
Most women do like oral sex, but then it is also quite common to either feel out of your element being on the receiving end as I described, or fretting over how they smell, taste and look down there. I actually think the latter is more common still.
>>
>>17203882
>Currently 21
>11
>It was quite weird and I didn't quite understand what was I doing at that time.
>I like to use both my fingers and a dildo aswell. This is (sadly) pretty much the only way I can reach an orgasm.
>>
>>17204458
I don't care if this sounds sexist, but I've never met a funny girl.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.