[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x400
So /fit/ was having this thread of mires you didn't realize until it was too late. I know some girls mired me and I had chances but blew them off because I had other things in my plate

Anyway, I have had an issue (or blessing) and don't know what to do about it. I give off the bad boy vibe with my looks; the kind of well groomed but will fuck your pussy raw and make you scream in pleasure vibe. The thing is I'm a total exhibit a inexperienced dude in every aspect of women, even hugs. I either drop my spaghetti or act cold and unemotional

I'm passed the university stage of my life; so there isn't a chance for me to open up to a girl. Back then girls actually tried to talk to me and get in my pants. Now I'm a working dude in a professional field that's mostly male dominated full of other stereotypical betas. Here's my big 3 questions

1) I know I have to talk more to women to get comfortable with myself. But how do I get in tune with the inner man in myself I know I'm capable of being? You know, the kind of guy they see me as but I don't have the balls of being because anxiety

2) How do you stop regretting what's passed? I hate the fact that I missed so much during college but it really was out of my hands. I can't even reconnect with these girls because I forgot their names and my university has removed all the info that used to be provided on my student account with my classes, because I graduated
>>
>>17201906
Turned out to be 2 questions

Anyway, here's hoping you all reply
>>
>>17201914
Last bump
>>
>>17201955
Bump for good luck
>>
>>17201906
Anything that's passed you just think of as rounds down range. You can wish you were more this or that but at the end of the day getting hung up on it won't help you.

As shitty advice as it may be you just have to talk to girls. They're still human but they operate in different terms and are a little more subtle in their body language
>>
>>17201906

1) Know you'll be all right if chicks don't mire you. "Confidence is not knowing that you'll get the girl, but knowing you will be okay if you do not."

2) Just let it go. Sounds easier than it is, but yeah. You can't change what happened, so just learn from it and embrace possibilities in the future.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.