[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like the guy I'm with, but the sex is completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 52e.jpg (40 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
52e.jpg
40 KB, 1100x1100
I really like the guy I'm with, but the sex is completely one-sided.

I've tried talking to him about it more than once and it never yields any results. I even offered to coach him on the things I like and dislike, but it's as if he just doesn't remember any of it when the time comes.

I believe him when he tells me he's trying his best, but it just isn't working.

Help?
>>
Did you meet him on /r9k/ ?
>>
>>17181710

try until you grow too tired to try.

then give up. not much else you can do. you can always try to playfully withhold sex and control the situation, but there isnt a huge percent of a chance it will work or whatever.
>>
>>17181710
Don't have sex or just leave
If none of those options are possible, get a hitachi and finish yourself in front of him
>>
>>17181710
If he doesn't make any effort then maybe you should consider break up with him, part of being in a relationship is make the other happy in everysense especially about sex
>>
Get him together with his >>17181754 girlfriend.
>>
>>17181710
Just get a toy and finish yourself, sex is pointless and boring anyway
>>
>>17181991
You shouldn't generalize because you have a low sexdrive.
>>
>>17181998
I got over sex after 14 and without the needing to be a punhound like everyone else I've been very successful. Everyone just follows the (durdur I needa fuck to have a life) meme they waste so much time with it
>>
>>17182013
You shouldn't judge them because they do something they genuinely enjoy. Everyone is entitled to do with their time whatever they want.
>>
>>17182013
yeah bro, keep telling that 'til you belive it
>>
File: Ir905bR.gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
Ir905bR.gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>17182013
Tips fedora.
Keep your principles like a true gentleman, ladies like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.