[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check this screenshot out /adv/... (Old thread got archived)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1463063625396.jpg (53 KB, 701x433) Image search: [Google]
1463063625396.jpg
53 KB, 701x433
Check this screenshot out /adv/... (Old thread got archived)

How do I protect myself from this humongous faggotery?

Note how stupidly geographically illiterate she is – In the text I said I was in the US (as a joke when I wasn’t) and she still wants to meet. TOTALLY IGNORED like a narcissist and then REVERTS THE CONVERSATION TO HERSELF.

All day, all night she and others texting. 24 hours a day. No matter if its 1am, 3 am, 12 pm – the texts continue.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with 25 fuc*king missed calls.

11am I no longer have battery.

I'm on the other side of the world on a tropical island known as the asscrack of the planet surrounded by shitheads, by the way.
>>
File: 2.jpg (52 KB, 701x537) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
52 KB, 701x537
>>17136490
>Just tell them you no longer give handouts to anyone.
I tried. And because of giving a direct NO was forced to travel far away under the suffocating blazing heat because the grocery store refused to sell me food due to the gossip already spreading like wildfire.

If someone doesn't want to do something they never say "No"... instead they concoct an entire elaborate shakesperian drama as an excuse and say they are very sorry and they really wanted to help.

It's hypocrisy, but it's the philippinean culture. You get it?

If kids don't do their homework, they don't tell their teacher they didn't do it... they say the dog ate it or a typhoon blew their house away.
If a shithead guy blow their money gambling in cockfighting or a scumbag woman in jueteng (asian bingo) they don't say they blew their money away... they say they had a family emergency or serious health issue.

You get it now?

You are obviously not used to dictatorship... If I tell anyone the word No straight to their face I risk someone ordering their children to throw stones at my house because I'm white-skinned or giving a bribe to the trash collectors to stop collecting my home trash once a month. I once gave a straight answer to someone, the next day the trash collectors instead of collecting trash they started having constant "accidents" and letting two bags of rotten trash fall straight in front of my door under the infernal sun and never picking them up.

It's a child-like nation.

>That doesn't explain anything.
In a nation where gossiping is the absolute national sport/pastime religiously practiced on a strict daily schedule... that alone explains everything, my friend.

I buy a pair of flipflops, 3 days later the whole neighbourhood knows my shoe size...
I fuck a girl at 8pm, by 11am next day three dozen people know how long I lasted in bed...
I give a handout, 2 hours later I have hoards of shitheads and their fake stories knocking at my door.
>>
>>17136491
>Wait, why do you give out your number?
I don't

>Or is your gf so retarded she gives it out to her friends or what?
They all do... my GF is not special in regards to that... everyone is retarded.

It's a nation of gossipers and bigmouths, man. It's the national pastime. Respect and consideration for other's people is a totally alien western concepts as real as leprechauns.

I do a single small shit, 10min later that shithead tells their mom and grandma, who tells their dog and cat who go meow and bark under the moon for the whole town to hear and soon I have people saying:

"I'm the sister of a classmate of a friend of someone you helped a long time ago and need to burry my grandma, please give me a blessing"

Blessing=money, btw.
>>
Can't tell if bait..
On a side note, is it expensive to live in the Philippines? How far would 100k take me? I could totally deal with all that shit.
>>
>>17138252
I can't tell from your posts; do you actually know this person, or do they just bother you with texts daily? Can you not block the number?
>>
>>17138331
I can blacklist one person, but it's not just one person.

They hand out my number to friends, family, cousin and work colleagues. As soon as I realize, I have the whole fu*king world begging for the most trivial of things. Its mind-blowing.

Begging for dead grandma burials, family emergencies, even fu*king school projects for the kids and much more...

I even got on my phone requests for money for abortions, food, money, paying bills to landlord issues and being stuck in a location without money to return home (why do they go somewhere with just enough for one way?) – and yes, these stupid fucking idiots think that they can just ask and PERSIST like beggars asking for money always.

it’s mind boggling...
>>
>>17138341
get two new numbers. one with google voice you can check on the computer, and an actual number on your phone you reserve for people that respect you.
>>
>>17138362
It would happen all over again... besides, If I told you how many times I already had totally unknown strangers saying to my GF/friends/co-workers/neighbors in the street:

"Hey friend, help me getting money from this white man because you are one of us and he's not"

It happens all the time... people knocking at my door to ask my GF to get money from me, or knocking at my neighbours door to come knock at my door the next day to ask my GF to get money from me.

Two new numbers are gonna fix that, how?

I just post cellphone screenshots because that's what I got... but the reality of the problem extends far beyond that.
>>
>>17138314
>I could totally deal with all that shit.
Don't mean to take you literaly on that one, but that reeking stench of shit in the air is OK with you?

Like most filipinos, my neighbours also defecate/urinate in the street and vacant lots all the time. He's an engineer and his wife a nurse and they've got a bathroom in the house.

I also thought I could deal with all the shit, but now I have to deal with shit when I wake up, I have to deal with shit while I'm eating, I have to deal with shit while I'm fucking and I have to deal with shit even when I'm sleeping... gives me nightmares.

It's a lota shit for a human to swallow, man... I've seen dumpsters cleaner than this shit.
>>
>>17138664
Why do you stay?
>>
>>17138664
>Why do you stay?

Because I left everything behind to move here... duhhh. Thats obvious man.

Now I'm fucked cause I got lied to and need help dealing with it all. Even the folks who pester me every day said before I came here: "it was more fun in the philippines"... but they forgot to say the fun is for them (with my money in their pockets)... not for me.
>>
>>17138731
Could you genuinely not afford a ticket back? Don't stay in a shithole because of your pride.
Where do you live? Major city or somewhere rural?
>>
>>17138731
Yeah...well, as much as it won't work to go back to wherever you come from, it's not working even more to stay where you currently are.

You said it yourself - it's an entire country vs you. You can't win with those odds - only solution is to skate by long enough to get the fuck out. Once you do get out, cut contact entirely with everyone even remotely involved.
>>
>>17138748
I got work here in the philippines and I'm from Denver... major city, yeah... but it's fuckin madness here... leeches/cellphones/karaoke all day, all night, all day, all night, all day, all night.

My GF sleeps maybe 3 or 4 hours a night texting and facecbooking... she's a daytime zombie. As long as she opens the legs she provides pussy she considers her end of the relationship accomplished... doesn't even put a single fuckin peso (filipinean currency) on the home budget.

It looks like I got myself a daughter instead of a woman.

I can afford a ticket back, but back to what? Life in an alley? Or 10 years in mom's basement while working at minimart or the gas station just to recover from losses?

My main problem are these leeches... ALWAYS HANGING AROUND LIKE FLIES ON DOG SHIT.

These people are authentic NINJAS.
NO JOB
NO INCOME
NO ASSETS
I still haven't found a girl that brings ANYTHING to the relationship table except a pussy.
Just like babies, these misfits and losers
Happens throughout society, from engineers all the way down to beggers.
If they have a degree they still expect to be taken care of.

Even last night I had this person ringing me constantly trying to get 90 cents out of me and from 4 am onward they started ringing to ask for a cellphone load so that they could give it to their mum so that she could ring the brother in a distant town for food money.

Absolutly fuckin surreal.
>>
>>17138855
Living in mom's basement working at a minimart actually does sound like a better option.
Your basically living with a prostitute in an area where everyone hates you and you hate everyone. You hate the people, the country and the culture. What are you getting out of this right now, exactly?
>>
>>17138855
>Or 10 years in mom's basement while working at minimart or the gas station just to recover from losses?
Hoo boy. The fact that you said this with a condescending tone tells me one thing very clearly: you have not yet hit rock bottom. The fact that it is a viable option and you aren't even considering it tells me that your pride is the source of this, so allow me to paint a picture of what will happen in the future.

Right now, you have three choices: go home to mom's basement, stay where you are and accept that this is your new life, or kill yourself.

Option 1 is a serious hit to your pride, but you will be able to eventually pick yourself back up; and start over. Will it suck? Sure. But you've made a few mistakes up too this point if this is where your life has led you. Live and learn, and try again better next time, but thee point of this option is that there will be a next time.

Option 3 is if you want to give up. Your girlfriend will move on to the next breadwinner, and use your story as a means to emotionally manipulate her next mark. But she won't really miss you as a person for any length of time. She doesn't care about you - only your paychecks.

Continued below:
>>
>>17138894
Option 2, you stay there. As you stay, your girlfriend's family (which, as you said, is the whole fucking town) will slowly but surely bleed you dry. You will become a means to the paycheck alone, and nothing more. If you manage to get her pregnant, she will use any child you conceive as a hostage to manipulate you into doing whatever she wants - and even then, she will raise the child to be like her and her family. You will be an outsider to your own family, and your children will not even see you as a "real" parent. But they will be used as a legal leash to restrain you whenever they want. At this point, you will be fucked. They will use you as a steady income for as long as it is convenient for them, and if your girlfriend can ever get herself someone who will generate more income, you will be dropped like a turd. You will be utterly destitute, and she will spread the word to the town that you are just a worthless and lazy child-abuser who can't support your own family. You will be ostracized by the town, and will be either be found dead in a ditch from starvation/disease, or simply be lynched. And your girlfriend will move on to her next mark, using stories about how her deadbeat husband couldn't take care of her or his own child.

It's your choice, make it a good one. The longer you stay, the less likely it is that you are going to be able to leave.
>>
>>17138896
Fuck! Yeah, you're absolutly right... even if it takes 10 years pitifully slaving away just to make ends meet and recover what was lost, it's still far better option. Thanks for the wake up call. Yeah I think this is the one I needed to read in order to help open my eyes!

Besides, I really miss woman worthy of that name, not these ones with mosquito bite size pimples on their chest and bodies of 10 year old chinese boys.
>>
>>17138252
Has it not struck you that "she" is a fat 50 year old guy in his underwear conning lonely dweebs out of their money?
>>
>>17138978
No problem bro. Your life is gonna be rough for a while - good luck.
>>
Man this was one of those rare threads where it feels like /adv/ actually made a difference. I feel for you OP. Hope you make it home, and in a few years this'll just be a hilarious story to tell at the bar.
>>
>>17139051
OP knew what he needed to do, he just needed a kick in the ass to get started.
Godspeed, OP.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.