[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitheads up the wazoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (58 KB, 701x537) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
58 KB, 701x537
Check this screenshot out /adv/...

How do I protect myself from this humongous faggotery?

Note how stupidly geographically illiterate she is – In the text I said I was in the US (as a joke when I wasn’t) and she still wants to meet. TOTALLY IGNORED like a narcissist and then REVERTS THE CONVERSATION TO HERSELF.

All day, all night she and others texting. 24 hours a day. No matter if its 1am, 3 am, 12 pm – the texts continue.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with 25 fuc*king missed calls.

11am I no longer have battery.

I'm on the other side of the world on a tropical island known as the asscrack of the planet surrounded by shitheads, by the way.
>>
File: 2.jpg (59 KB, 701x433) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
59 KB, 701x433
And it's not just her.

They hand out my number to friends, family, cousin and work colleagues. As soon as I realize, I have the whole fu*king world begging for the most trivial of things. Its mind-blowing.

Begging for dead grandma burials, family emergencies, even fu*king school projects for the kids and much more...

I even got on my phone requests for money for abortions, food, money, paying bills to landlord issues and being stuck in a location without money to return home (why do they go somewhere with just enough for one way?) – and yes, these stupid fucking idiots think that they can just ask and PERSIST like beggars asking for money always.

it’s mind boggling...
>>
My record is 115 text messages all up in one day begging for money mostly.

I thought species like this (resembling human beings) didn't exist in the world nowadays cause they'd gone extinct millenia ago... but as it turns out, they're alive and quite well.

And they're fucking persistent when they want money but nowhere to be seen when they don’t need you (especially if you mention work).

ALWAYS HANG AROUND LIKE FLIES ON DOG SHIT.

These people are authentic NINJAS.
NO JOB
NO INCOME
NO ASSETS
The girls bring NOTHING to the relationship table except a pussy.
Just like babies, these misfits and losers
Happens throughout society, from engineers all the way down to beggers.
If they have a degree they still expect to be taken care of.

Even last night I had this person ringing me constantly trying to get 90 cents out of me and from 4 am onward they started ringing to ask for a cellphone load so that they could give it to their mum so that she could ring the brother in a distant town for food money.

What a complication... absolutly surreal.
>>
Lol how the fuck do you get yourself into situations like this?
>>
Where do you find people like this?

I haven't experienced this level of cyberbegging since my MMO days.
>>
>>17136446
>Lol how the fuck do you get yourself into situations like this?
What an agony every time I remember how I got into this.... basically, I'm an expat with a Filipina GF looking to start a home and a family.
>>
>>17136458
>I haven't experienced this level of cyberbegging since

Not just cyberbegging... I live and work in the Philippines and they actually troll around my house patroling it day and night to the extent that sometimes I can't even leave the house.

Last week had a begger that I felt sorry for and gave her money, only to watch her hiding the money and keep begging even louder in the street putting me to shame saying: "This Amerikano doesn't share his blessing with me" (they don't call it money, they call it blessings) while she had my money in her pocket.
>>
>>17136464
That doesn't explain anything.

Just tell them you no longer give handouts to anyone. Word will spread and people will stop asking. Quit making bullshit excuses like "I haven't gotten paid yet" because that obviously just makes them think you will give them something when you get paid. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This situation is 100% your fault. 100%.
>>
Wait, why do you give out your number? And to who? Or is your gf so retarded she gives it out to her friends or what?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.