[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been feeling extremely shit for the past few months >because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 8iXkZoJ.png (228 KB, 470x471) Image search: [Google]
8iXkZoJ.png
228 KB, 470x471
>been feeling extremely shit for the past few months
>because of this didn't complete my final papers
>been putting it off because every time I try and work on it I freak the fuck out over the fact that it's over two weeks late
>got an email last night asking why it hasn't been turned in
>Prof also emailed the class saying he hasn't grade it because someone hasn't turned it in
>in class group chat everyone bitching about who it is and why they haven't turned it in and the Prof should've named and shamed them
>now in a full fledged panic attack over this shit and I don't know what to do

I know I brought this upon myself not only by not doing the work but also by continuously refusing medication and regular therapy because I think I can fix myself but holy fuck I'm such a fucking mess someone kill me
>>
go to the strip club and get a lap dance
>>
>>17105990
Can you afford to take the zero? If so, maybe you can just tell your professor that you want to take the zero so that your classmates don't have to suffer.

If you can't afford it, then just power through it as best as you can. Don't worry about making it perfect because you're gonna be losing a lot of credit for it being so late anyway.

Go to the library, put on some headphones with white noise, have all the materials you need to get it done on hand, and just get it done and out of the way and out of your mind. Yeah, you're not going to get a great grade, but at least it isn't going to be hanging over your head and poisoning your mind anymore.
>>
>>17106047
Disregard the post link, didn't mean to do that.
>>
>>17106047
I definitely can't afford to not do it. It's a specialized masters program so our class is fucking tiny and we all take the same classes. It's one of the main reasons I've been freaking out, a mix of intense workload/not getting along great with my classmates/feeling like shit all the time.

Thanks for the post though. I'm really going to try and power through. Hopefully I can finish it by Thursday. He said in the email everyone else got that he's planning to post the grades by next week so let's hope that that is enough time for him to grade mine. It's going to be so shit holy fuck
>>
>>17106024
What the fuck is wrong with you? You got this far, finish your papers you fucking retard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.