[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: male-female-symbols[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
male-female-symbols[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls,

I'm sick and tired of manly smells and would like to start using more feminine shower gels like orange flower, vanilla and maybe even lavender.

I am 6'4, skinny, normal looking guy but usually slow and a bit clumsy. Would you think I'll of someone smelling like this?
>>
>>17079982
Why not buy unscented ones? I don't think those smells will appeal to most women in terms of what they'd like to smell in a guy.
>>
>>17079982
I'd think you're a lesbian.
Seriously though, don't do that - at best girls will think you're taken
>>
>>17079921
Women
What in your opinion is the worst trait of modern women?
>>
>>17079982
I prefer those smells. Go for it.

Or go for clean smells like citrus and woods.
>>
>>17080096
Being attracted to men
>>
>>17080155
Funny I think the reverse for men
>>
>>17079982
Not a grill, but how you dress would probably have more of an influence than your physique; if I saw a lumberjack-looking motherfucker wearing a pink polo shirt and capris and smelling like he was dunked in rose water I'd probably assume he was gay but if I saw a man in an airport who looked like Patrick Bateman and smelled like lavender aftershave I'd just assume he's a suave motherfucker.

If you want to smell nice without smelling feminine then just go for citrus-y and/or woody scents. It also bears mentioning that products geared towards women are usually much sweeter than similar products geared towards women so don't write anything off without smelling the actual product; lavender perfume usually smells like candy but lavender aftershave smells like dried lavender and almost astringent.
>>
>>17079921
sup gent- err...ladies...
do tits actually get in the way of daily life?
>>
Gals, how do I stop attracting women who are taken? It is getting old (although I am proud of myself for checking, past me wouldn't) and I am starting to think that this might be my sign that dating is not for me.
>>
>>17080223
Sweep her off her feet anon.
>>
>>17080223
Probably the same reason I attract douchebag assholes.
>>
>>17079921
I have a question for anyone, later. Mark my words
>>
>>17080288
Do what?
>>
Guys:

If he says he can't commit to LDR because it's too hard but he hasn't been in a LDR does it mean he doesn't like me as much as i like him?

Told me he loves me but then told me after I confessed that he said that because he thought if he said it he would love me but he can't be sure unless we meet in person.
>>
>>17080338
Move on honey. He isn't worth it. If he wanted and loved you he would make it happen. Or maybe he does but he is too weak and then you'll just have a shorty relationship.
>>
>>17079982
I would go for the scents labeled as 'sea breeze' or 'mint' but not go for the fruit scents unless your SO specifically mentions they like it

>>17080216
Yes. Especially for button up shirts. Either i'm popping a button on the chest or it fits the chest and I look bigger than I am because it's so loose. Sleeping stomach down in not super comfy. Back hurts sometimes and have to rest them on table. Running is bad. I'm not even that big, only a C and I couldn't imagine being bigger. I wish I was an A t b h

>>17080223
Ask them straight up before you get to into it if they are dating someone currently and if they are back off, if they aren't go for the ones that are single. If you are the one first approaching the woman then it might be that feeling of getting 'something you can't'
>>
My boyfriend broke up with me stating that he no longer finds me sexually attractive even though he still cares about me, and now he refuses to even meet me (we are long distance), I feel like things can change but he's certain they can't. What do I do. How do I move on?
>>
>>17080357
delete him from all social media
forget about him
it's not necessarily good but it helped me...find someone else who does find you sexually attractive. not saying sleep with them but flirting with someone new helps you forget about them
>>
File: 1456417078185.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1456417078185.png
1 MB, 788x872
Femanons, I think I've been desensitized by my relationship. We've dated for 3 years but the last 4 or 5 months she's left and came back. Neither of us have cheated but I just feel like a drag and start hating myself around her, and it leads to her getting mad because she thinks that I just don't want to be around her, when it's the exact opposite. I ask to see her almost every day and pretty much every time I start hating myself.

We've already discussed the relationship and what we both expect, and she's showing more affection, and I agreed to be less of a bitch, because it's gotten to the point of me saying that over and over frustrates her.

tl;dr how do I become less of a sensitive, overthinking, bore?
>>
>>17080239
I'm good on being a homewrecker.
>>17080259
Fair enough. Sorry for your luck.
>>17080352
I'm certainly not making the first moves, and like I said, I check. I'm pretty slow moving, romantically speaking, I like to know someone for a while first. For some reason though, the women who express interest in me are in relationships. I'm trying to figure out if there is something obvious that I'm just not getting that is creating a likeliness of this that I need to fix or if it is just straight up chance.
>>
>>>17080239
>I'm good on being a homewrecker.

I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said what I said. I'm kind of in a bad situation myself. I'm in a relationship that I don't know how to get out of. We both know that it is going to end and we are delaying the inevitable. Sometimes I wish someone would come sweep me off my feet. I mean I wouldn't cheat on my SO but maybe I would have the strength to end it.
>>
File: haruhi.jpg (16 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
haruhi.jpg
16 KB, 351x329
Why on Earth do women only talk to guys who aren't their boyfriend about things that are truly bothering them?

I'm not even asking this cause I'm some "friendzoned" fedora faggot it's just genuinely confusing. A girl who's dating a friend of mine and is supposedly super in love with him talks to me about her depression instead of him. This is something that's happened to me like twice before I don't get it.

Why do you date guys who don't give a shit if you feel like shit or not?
>>
File: Overthinking_13772a_4445010.jpg (137 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
Overthinking_13772a_4445010.jpg
137 KB, 760x596
How bad of an idea would it be to tell a platonic friend that i don't spend any more time with her than i do already, because otherwise i'll develop a crush on her(i came dangerously close these last three months), and that i don't think either of us wants that?

For context, we became pretty close in these 3 years of college, and after learning everything(or most of) what she went trough, i started to think more and more highly about her. Not to mention that, besides being respected(apparently at least, getting involved in college politics made me develop a slight paranoia towards everyone) by everyone in my class, she was the only one who constantly gave me hugs and told me how much she trusted me with her stuff.

However, since i tend to be an overthinker, i'm aware of a lot of shit with myself that i feel needs solving before i can dedicate to a gf; and getting to know her better also made me realize that i'm not what she wants from a romantic partner.

>inb4 why would you tell her that, in the first place
Because, after 3 years, we're going to separate classes, and so we'll be seeing each other a lot less; and after spending more time with her these last few months than the previous three years, due to studying together with her best friend as well; i feel like i should be honest about it, and waiting 2 more years for graduation to tell her so will most likely have devalued any kind of meaning that the "confession" will have.

I feel like i'm overthinking again and that i should just keep going like normal. Goddammit.
>>
>>17080491
Just break up with the guy. Sheesh. How does one not know how to get out of a relationship? It's easy as "We're done". Simple as that.

Some people are morons, I swear to God.
>>
Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures that just play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game? Where does this type of thinking come from? Is there a way for a female to change that opinion in a platonic way?
>>
>>17080519
Sounds like your friends have communication issues. Regardless, it's not your problem and not your place to be talking to her about it, so if she tries just act bored and change the subject.
>>
>>17080338
LDRs are painful for people who have love languages like touch, quality time, and service. He's trying to be honest with you. How far away are you? Will you ever meet in person?
>>
>>17080535
>Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures that just play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game? Where does this type of thinking come from? Is there a way for a female to change that opinion in a platonic way?

Most men on here, yes. Most men in the world, no.

Most men on here are autistic sperglords, they have no concept of real women.
>>
>>17080338
Maybe he's just being realistic that LDR will suck because they do.
>>
File: IMG_2980.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>17080535
Where do you think you are? Fucking retarded desu
>>
>>17080558
I think you're confusing a vocal minority with the majority.
>>
>had a good, 3 hour long text session with a girl yesterday
>I want to text her again, but I don't want to seem clingy and such
What do
>>
>>17080491
No need to apologize. You were being honest, that is a good thing. The only reason I can answer with such certainty is because I've thought about that answer (and been advised the same by a close friend) and concluded that I would feel bad about it. It sounds like you're in a rough situation, but wouldn't you feel better if being swept off your feet was done by a guy who wasn't the type to cheat?
>>
>>17080582
Just text her and say how was your day?
>>
>>17080589
Thank you, you're sweet.

Does it mean he is the type to cheat if he tries to sweep me off my feet? What if we are just friends first?
>>
>>17080535
>Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures
No
>play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game
Yes
>Where does this type of thinking come from?
The mindgame part? Just read the last thread >>17077199
Women tend to appreciate social manipulation strategies/tactics more than men, though many men do as well, especially on here (the whole redpill thing, for example).

>>17080558
>Most men on here are autistic sperglords,
No, stop abusing those words. Antisocial and autistic are two different things.
Actual autists don't deserve the blame for the behavior of /r9k/ users.
>>
I need a girls insight on this.
Last week I was with this girl I like and her friend. Only the second time I've been with her and before I left I said for them (but I was looking at the girl I like when I said it) to hit me up if they wanted to hang out sometime. They seemed receptive to the idea and said okay. That was last week and I haven't heard from her. Is she waiting for me to initiate the hang out or is she just not interested? Should I text her and see if she's available this week?
>>
how do i steal someone's girlfriend?
>>
>>17080582
Text her again, stupid. She's a woman - she's probably waiting by the phone wondering when you're gonna say hi
>>
>>17080382
...p-pls?
>>
>>17080632
>>17080608
Lmao thanks
>>
>>17080631
Be friends first but don't friend zone yourself.
>>
>>17080651
ok, done. I've known her for 2 years now. we have one class together too. what's next? also, I'm friends with the guy she's dating if that makes a difference.
>>
>>17080660
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
>>
>>17080621
Aw, hey, thanks. If he tries to while you are still in a relationship? In my opinion, yes, emotional infidelity is a big thing to me though. Could you be friends first? Certainly, I'd advise it. I wouldn't date someone who I wasn't friends with first. I just would be respectful of the boundaries and start bracing for the inevitable break up. Then once that has passed start thinking about being swept away.
>>
>>17080535
But that's exactly what most women are though.
>>
>>17080664
life isn't fair
>>
Every girl I've had sex with was rather selfish about it. It was always mainly about me giving her pleasure and being creative, not her.

Does it always look like this? Does anything like blow job without me first licking her pusssy exist?
>>
>>17080628
Go for it
>>
>>17080672
Does that change the fact that you're a shitty person?
>>
>>17080672
This is true.

This is how I see it and I'm probably older than you. People like/love people. Sometime you can control it, sometimes not. If you know that their relationship isn't going go anywhere and you really are interested in her than just be friendly. Innocently hang out.. Make her laugh, let her feel comfortable with you and show her your vulnerable side (not too much, don't be a pussy) and also show her your good character, and you are a strong, good man...not a douchebag.

Unless you are a douchebag and then leave her the hell alone.

Ask her to grab coffee or tell her you need to go get a short for a special event and need a girls' opinion. Have fun with her.

I digress...
>>
>>17080688
a plethora of people do immoral things and nobody seems to give two fucks about it. so why am i ridiculed for it?
>>
>>17080667
That makes perfect sense and I agree. Emotional infidelity is something I've experienced with my bf and it sucks. And I guess I don't want to be swept off my feet. I just, I don't know. Really this sucks. I guess I just want to feel special. And when I think of being swept away I think of someone showing me how special I am. If my BF would sweep me off my feet that would totally be enough but he says that he isn't comfortable with that kind of stuff. I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Thank you for your replies. I hope you find someobe unattached and special!
>>
>>17080682
Hey! I'm the girl version of you!
>>
>>17080717
Not the guy you're replying to but if you're unhappy, leave. You get no sympathy from me because ypu have the key to your own happiness and you chose to stick with him. Just food for thought.
>>
>>17080682
Is this bait? If not then you're one in a million cuz in my experience if the man cums, he's done.
>>
>>17080738
Believe me, I know. I really don't want sympathy. Honestly. I'm still trying to work shit out in my head. I like to believe there is good in most people. I know, naive. I get on here because no one knows who I am and I can say stuff. Maybe if I type shit out enough I will work my way through it.
>>
I think my gf is getting bored of me. We were supposed to hangout last sunday but she abruptly cancelled, the last two times we have hung out she has complained about being bored. And the past two days I haven't gotten any sexy text messages from her, something we always send eachother usually everyday. Am I about to get dumped?
>>
>>17080608
>>17080632
>she hasn't responded for half an hour
Just fuck my shit up famille
>>
>>17080779
How long have you been together? What do you do when you hang out? Can you post examples of your sexy text messages (one from her, one from you)?
>>
>>17080782
Dude she could be napping, playing a video game, reading a book, or thinking about a good response, taking a big shit... the list goes on. In other words, fucking CHILL.
>>
I have contact with multiple girls yet i keep thinking about the same one which does not give one shit about me, i want this feeling to end.
>>
>>17079921

Why do people trust the other gender responses in this thread? I fucking wouldn't.
>>
>>17080792
Been together for about 5 months. She usually txts me how she needs my cock deep in her and how she wants to be snuggled with me. For what we do when we hang its usually just couplely stuff like hiking together, swimming, going out for food and drinks, concerts ect.
>>
>>17080782
What did you say?
>>
>>17080828
Ey bb want sum fuk

I just asked her how her day was
>>
>>17080823
You just have to trust that other people are being honest, and either way, the advice given here is still pretty solid. Would you rather we give up our anonymity?
>>
File: 1459012658819.jpg (31 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1459012658819.jpg
31 KB, 436x436
>>17080520
Pls respond.

I also recently found out that she broke with her bf, so i don't know if i'm going to sound oportunistic or something.
>>
>>17080838
Well like the other Anon said...maybe she is sleeping or something. Relax man...do something to take your mind off of it. NOT 4chan...it will just make it worse.
>>
>>17080841

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to them to not be honest though? They don't get any benefits for honesty, by not being honest they can help mold other people according to what they desire, not what's best for the advice seeker.
>>
I met this girl while I was starting arguments with people on Omegle of all places, but I decided that I liked her, so I added her as a friend on Facebook and we've been chatting since.
I never expected to seriously have a crush on her, but I'm legitimately liking her now. Anyways, after getting some advice from you guys on how to get in some early flirting, we're still talking this far down the line, and now I just got to a part of the conversation that did this:

>ME:
I'd be honored to. <3
What's pandesal like? I've never heard of it before. The part of the US I'm from is even sometimes called the "goober" (slang for peanut) state because of all the peanuts it grows.

>HER:
You know what everyday ive gradually know you:P and thats cute:D:Dhaha.

>ME:
Aww :D
Same for you <3

Anyways, what I need to know is this - was that a friendly "I think you're a nice friend" type thing or does that mean she might legitimately like me back?
I won't be upset if it was just a friendly thing - even if she doesn't like me back, she's a real sweetheart and I wouldn't mind keeping her around as a friend.
>>
>>17080823
If this was /b/ I wouldn't trust one word of advice but it seems a lot of the people here want to help or have similar experiences and not trying to fuck with someone's life.
>>
>>17080848
4chan is fine, just not the /adv/ or /qa/ boards. I don't see an issue with focusing on an interest board.
>>
>>17080850
Not all people are vindictive assholes.
>>
>>17080858
I stand corrected. I agree.
>>
>>17080850
Mold anonymous people that you'll never meet into being what you want? Sounds like a flimsy motive at best.

Another way to think of it is that people also don't have a motive to lie.
>>
>>17080848
She finally responded after an hour. Ach, she has done this every time I've texted her, besides yesterday, kind of making me a little insane
>>
>>17080869

I know most want to believe the best in people, but people are fundamentally shitty. About important things that matter they will lie more often than tell the truth if it is the easy way out.

I guess it comes down to whether you believe there is more good or bad in people. Everything in life has led me to believe the latter is winning by a Fuckton.
>>
>>17080875
Good, I'm so glad to hear.

It's stupid but this actually made me smile.
>>
>>17080876
I think it would be easier to tell the truth on an anonymous board than fuck with someone.
>>
would love more insight from either anons or femanons:
>would you date a schizophrenic
>when starting dating should i openly share my diagnosis?
>would that turn you off?
medication (olanzapine 25mg) causes me erectile dysfunction:
>would you date someone with erectile dysfunction?
>should i suspend my meds for a while?

meds (olanzapine 25mg)
>>
>>17080907
>meds (olanzapine 25mg)
ignore this last line
>>
Girls and Guys in a relationship (or was in a relationship)

Rookie guy building up courage to start a relationship with someone. What do I do to not fuck this up?
>>
>>17080911
dont be yourself. be Chad
>>
>>17080851
Just ask her out on a date, the longer you wait the more awkward it's going to get
>>
>>17080949
Long-distance friendship.
I would totally have already asked her out if she wasn't 12 time zones away.
>>
>>17080491
>I'm in a relationship that I don't know how to get out of.
>I believe this relationship is a dead end so we should see other people.
Quite frankly he doesn't deserve spending time on someone who fantasizes about dumping him for a prince charming. It's extremely simple, you're just making excuses.

>>17080338
LDRs are really shitty and weird, I'm saying that from experience. I think it's actually a good idea to wait until you can meet up because there is a lot of context you lose over text.

>>17080535
Bad experiences. Many women are those narcissistic sex withholding weirdos that you described, and it's easy to generalize if you've had a bad string of luck. Similar issue with how many women complain "men are dogs and just want sex". They were used by some men and now they project it onto men in general.
>>
>>17080558
>Most men on here are autistic sperglords
I always found it weird how people try to conflate sperglords with misogyny. The autists I've seen have had the opposite issue, in that they put women and romance on a pedestal.
>>
>>17080949
On a previous chat, she said that if she went to the US, I could be her tour guide.
Since it is long-distance, and showing interest through normal means would be weird, do you think I could say something like this?

>since we've been talking, I've come to like you, too. If you ever visit the US, do you think we could turn that tour into a date?
>>
>>17080876
Leaving actually shitty people aside(which, for some reason, tend to stick out more than actually nice people), a lot of people tend to lie to their friends and loved ones because they believe that a white lie won't hurt anyone, and the other hearing what they want is bound to make he/she happy again.
>>
Would you date someone who barely has a presence on social media?
>>
Women,

Do you have any sex toy (for women) recommendations?

The gf wants to go shopping for them, and while she's in charge of her body, is lazy and wants me to do research for her. Help?
>>
Girls, how would you feel about a guy working in a female clothing store? Would you not shop there or is not a big deal?

thanks
>>
>>17080979
Sure. My use of it pretty much boils down to uploading videos of things I do and talking to people over messenger since skype seems to have fallen out of favor.

Doesnt seem all that important to me.
>>
>>17080987
I wouldn't care, but I'd assume he was gay.
>>
>>17079921
>>>17080491
>>I'm in a relationship that I don't know how to get out of.
>>I believe this relationship is a dead end so we should see other people.
>Quite frankly he doesn't deserve spending time on someone who fantasizes about dumping him for a prince charming. It's extremely simple, you're just making excuses.

I don't believe it is. I'm trying like hell to keep it going. We are great together but there is a HUGE obstacle between us. We both agree. I've basically out it in his hands because he is the one with the issue, not me. But he also knows I can't wait forever while he tries to make up his mind because it's not fair to me. We talk about this together, we communicate pretty well. He knows what I want for the most part. Like I said I get on here to get thoughts out of my head. The thing is the longer this goes on I feel like I have to start building a wall to protect myself. When I type all this out I see how I can sound like an idiot but I'm also an idiot in love. And I'm not hopeless, just trying to work things out.
>>
>>17080979
Guy here. Yes, and in fact it's probably a preference of mine, because I'm the kind of person who only uses social media to keep in touch with people I want to remain in contact with, people whom I can't meet up normally.
>>
Women

My gf will talk to me about her issues with work, friends and family. Whenever I give her advice or a solution, 99% of the time it is completely ignored. I become a more of a sound board for her to vent to than anything.

I just don't get it. You have a problem, you solve it. She just seems intent on complaining about it and making no progress.

I need help or advice in understanding this and dealing with these conversations better.
>>
>>17080998
And I'm not the one trying to figure out If I want to fulfill a fantasy or keep a good person in my life. I'm the idiot who is waiting for the other person to decide between fantasy and reality.
>>
Ladies, would it be weird to see a guy's room that has no furniture and is covered in guns, tactical gear, and computers. Is there anything I can do about this other than buying furniture?
>>
>>17081009
https://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg
>>
>>17081009
Women vent to feel better. They don't want a solution, at least not generally. There will be times where that is what they want, but more often than not they just want to be heard, validated, and if applicable comforted.
>>
>>17081022
Yes.
>>
File: 1460063967810.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460063967810.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>17080998
>We are great together but there is a HUGE obstacle between us. We both agree. I've basically out it in his hands because he is the one with the issue, not me.
I don't know what his issue is but at the very least you definitely both have some. You are fantasizing about random men stealing you away, don't pretend that doesn't leak into your relationship.

This all reeks of highschool.
>>
>>17081056
I wouldn't say I fantasize about it. It comes to mind, yes but it's not a reoccuring thought. Just when something triggers it. I think it comes mostly from fear. I'm scared he is going to choose the fantasy and I'm going to get hurt. But at the same time I feel like he is worth the risk of me getting hurt. It sounds cliche but he is home to me. Sometimes I think he holds on to this dream or fantasy of his just to keep himself from getting hurt like he has in the past. If he acts like he has one foot out the door than I'm going to be more attentive and try to keep him, maybe? His ex-wife did a number on him so I'm trying to be patient but I'm allowed to have fleeting thoughts or daydreams. At the end of the day I love him and want to be with him.
>>
>>17080978

I don't believe that at all. I believe they tell themselves that to try to justify the lie, but lying is almost always self motivated.
>>
File: 1387051678728.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1387051678728.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>17081089
You're making it sound more bad than it sometimes is, but that's actually what i said.

White lie that hurts no one = both sides win
Telling the other what he wants to hear = both sides win again

When it's a big deal and the other finds out is when shit gets ugly, and depending on if the liar shows sign of regret or not is when you usually find if they're an actually shitty person or not. Unless the liar is a pathological liar, in which case, pic related.
>>
>talk to girl about hanging out after class one day a couple months ago
>I was awkward and clumsy about it
>she has me put my number in her phone
>haven't talked to her or heard from her since then (about 2 months)

>this past Friday I looked up and she was staring across our classroom table (round table, lecture breaks into groups on Fridays) at me with sort of wide eyes and raised eyebrows; I wasn't talking so it couldn't have been because of that
>looked back at her for a second or two
>she broke eye contact and looked down to her left
>before or after that, I said something about the topic and she asked me a question about something I said, but wouldn't look at me when she asked; IIRC, she asked and was looking away / down and to her right or something
>>
I don't drink at all but have no problem being around people who are drinking.

Women find that weird at all?
>>
>>17080851
Anyways, how does it sound? Does she sound like she likes me?
>>
>>17081159
I'd probably be embarrassed to get too drunk around you, but it means you can always drive me home!
>>
File: kiki.gif (1 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kiki.gif
1 MB, 600x600
I think I'm getting ghosted
we've been on a couple dates
went on sunday, thought it went well, texted her after saying she looked beautiful tonight, havent heard anything from her since
she seemed really nice so this is strange behavior
I want to text her as if nothing is wrong, asking to hang out again but I feel awkward it's been days of silence
so girls, what do?
>>
>>17081255
It's better to regret what you've done than what you haven't.
>>
>>17081259
ok so what should I say? I feel like she's trying to send a message, and I don't want to be 'that guy'
also I'm going to pretend that was a butthole surfers reference
>>
>>17081122
This isn't really a question...
>>
>>17080982
Bump for women's help with this.
>>
>>17081283
Shit, you're right. Melatonin kicked in a while ago.

Was she trying to tell me she's interested?
>>
>>17081279
YOU NEVER KNOW JUST HOW YOU LOOK
THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE'S EYEEESSSSS
Good band desu
Anyways, I have no idea, mate. I'm sorry.
>>
File: dnRtTVU.jpg (73 KB, 488x632) Image search: [Google]
dnRtTVU.jpg
73 KB, 488x632
Couple of questions.

1. I'm a male 19 y/o college freshman who couldn't get laid throughout this year for various reasons, although I did hook up with two people here, have done everything but sex, and had a GF senior year of HS. Is it weird/a turnoff that I haven't had sex yet?

2. Would it be weird if I tried to have sex over the summer with girls from my hometown? No one younger than incoming HS seniors. Idk, it just feels desperate to me but it's probably what I'll have to end up doing if I want to get laid this summer.
>>
>>17081340
The following answer is to both questions:

No it wouldn't be weird.
>>
>>17079921
What do I do with my gf's boobs? What feels good? She doesn't know either.
>>
>>17081433
you roll your hotweels and matchbox cars over them
>>
>>17081340
>virgin after 19
Just don't tell girls, it's a massive red flag for them. People aren't virgins after that age unless they're creepy or disgusting, so don't let them know.
>>
>>17081441
Wow, I'm so glad I go to a private religious college where people don't think like this. It's disgusting that you think it's acceptable for people to be loose.
>>
>>17081441
also after a certain point girls will wonder if you are just looking for experience from them
>>
>>17081444
It's just how the world works, people normally have sex before then, unless they're creepy, have a small dick, or are otherwise disgusting to women. Whether or not you are those things, who knows, it's just what's expected.
>>
>>17081444
Completely agreed.
I'm a virgin, and, as a christian, I expect it of anyone with whom I'll be.
>>
>tfw getting cockblocked from 4chan and OKCupid by my ISP

>>17081433
If the owner doesn't know, how are WE supposed to know?
>>
>>17081505
I don't know either boss
>>
what are some negative signs from a girl?

I'm just friends with her atm but what would be some things to look out for
>>
>>17081546
when she doesn't want to have sex with you that's typically a bad sign
>>
>>17081550
I was told when she doesn't want to have sex with you she's playing hard to get and you need to make your sexual advances more aggressive.
>>
File: 1461218318082.jpg (31 KB, 339x351) Image search: [Google]
1461218318082.jpg
31 KB, 339x351
So I had this friend, and we used to flirt and talk about dating but nothing came of it. I moved on and started meeting new people, ultimately decided to focus on personal stuff. She started dating this other guy, who she says is similar to me but with his head further up his ass. She's been telling me how he's been fucking up for that very reason, and wants me to talk to him about it since we're supposedly similar.

This is fucking weird right? I'm trying to think of a polite way to tell her she needs to deal with this on her own. The best part is this isnt the first time a woman has asked me for help like this.
>>
File: 1454894116984.jpg (34 KB, 424x302) Image search: [Google]
1454894116984.jpg
34 KB, 424x302
>>17079921
How can I be a hot, mature, confident, confederate, girlfriend?
>>
>>17081585
Time travel and aging, in any order you like.
>>
Girls (and/or guys),

Which one is better: Looking for a girlfriend, Or not giving a shit about sex or love, and just focusing on the future?

I am currently in my first year of college, and I want to work hard to have a great life, but this is probably the only life I am going to have in a long time.

Friends is something I am short of, but true friends can be a maximum of 1-3.

If there is anyone in this thread that is experienced enough to give me the answer or love/life, or focusing on future, and more independent?

I am currently leaning a bit on being independent, but I want to hear your opinions, too.
>>
>>17081593
Focus on the future
I didn't get a gf until my final semester in college, and I think what got her to like me initially is that I had my shit sorted out and a solid plan for my future
>>
>>17081585

Achieve independent happiness.

But I wouldn't know anything about how to make that happen, so how's about you and me be psychologically damaged co-dependents? :3
>>
File: 1365127082141.gif (2 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
1365127082141.gif
2 MB, 346x194
>>17081671
Okay :'(
>>
File: 1461040774750.jpg (71 KB, 1080x1065) Image search: [Google]
1461040774750.jpg
71 KB, 1080x1065
GIRLS

How concerned should I be about a guy showing up in the snapchat stories of this girl I'm into?

We went on one date, planned a second

Should I just bail?
>>
>>17081717
Yah fuck that she's just tryna play games, we all love to do that were shitty people
>>
>>17081735

So abandon ship? gotcha
>>
do women need to get laid with some frequency in order to be mentally healthy?

Men can just masterbate because its mainly a physical thing for them.

It really seems like every woman whos obviously not getting laid is a massive cunt or depressed.
>>
>>17081750
No. Plenty of women who have sex are also cunts or depressed. Plus the sane ones who aren't getting laid probably don't strike you as 'obviously not getting laid'.
>>
>>17081758

This.
>>
>>17080535
No. Do you believe men think that way?
>>
>>17081737
Yes or confront her, either way she's probably gonna fuck with u
>>
>>17081758
im not asking if its the only reason, just asking if women aren't getting laid is it likely that they are mentally unhealthy.
>>
How do you get out of hope loop after you've been rejected by someone you intend to stay friends with?
>>
>>17081750
>woman has sex a lot
What a slut, 0/10 wouldn't date
>women doesn't have sex
Must be something wrong with her!

Fucking hell
>>
>>17081717
He mite be just a close friend
People have those of either gender
>>
>>17081750
I do. It chills me right the fuck out.
That said, I'm a sex addict, so
>>
>>17081791
It's the number of partners, not the amount of sex.
>>
>>17080535
here's what I think

I don't really know, I just believe whatever seems like the most beneficial to me at the moment, like, if a girl is giving me bad vibes then I don't really want to be friends with her
>>
>>17081798
So what you're saying is every girl has to have a bf?
Women masturbate too.
>>
>>17081801
Since when the fuck is masturbation sex?
>>
>>17081802
So wtf do you propose if
>you can't get one night stands since that leads to large amount of sex partners
>obviously some girls have to be single or how do you want to get a gf
What do you imagine these single ladies would have to do in order to have regular sex with as few men as possible?
>>
>>17080535

>Do most men really think of women as like these robotic, vagina-having creatures that just play headgames and withhold sex as a punishment for not following some arbitrary social game?
As in the contemporary set of attitudes reflected by /pol/-/tv/-/r9k/? A good number of men do.

Again, I assume you mean in the /pol/-/tv/-/r9k/ way. Radicalization of pre-existing patriarchal power structures and social traditions in response to the perceived intrusion of women into heretofore "male" spaces (vidya being a primary example), as facilitated by technological proliferation and political challenges from feminism.

>Is there a way for a female to change that opinion in a platonic way?
Ohhhh man. You sound like a patient and thoughtful person, but you're shoveling shit uphill.

>>17081807

The problem is that you're expecting logical answers.
>>
>>17081807
>What do you imagine these single ladies would have to do in order to have regular sex with as few men as possible?
Enter into a stable, monogamous long-term relationship, perhaps?

And I'm still unclear as to whether we're discussing coitus or masturbation.
>>
>>17081817
So, all women have to have a boyfriend/husband? Being single as a woman shouldn't exist, its a sign of depression or meanness - I guess when a guy wants a gf he'll just wrestle her bf for it.
If you are anon from above, you don't consider masturbation sex.
>>
>>17081784
pls respond
>>
girls:

would you consider playing D&D unattractive? I've been told that I pull off the "charismatic nerd" vibe pretty well with my interest in books, lord of the rings and computers. I love movies and music as well (I'm not exclusively interested in traditionally nerdy subjects) but for some people tabletop RPGs are too strange.
>>
>>17081820
>So, all women have to have a boyfriend/husband?
No, of course not. I just said that the solution to the problem of getting all the vitamin D you want without taking on a stigma is a long-term relationship. If you don't care about the stigma or a relationship is more unbearable than the stigma then by all means follow your heart. Everyone has to live their own life.

>Being single as a woman shouldn't exist, its a sign of depression or meanness - I guess when a guy wants a gf he'll just wrestle her bf for it.
You're putting words in my mouth. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with women being single.
>>
>>17081832
Girls are actually interested in things too
Because you know, they're people. And shallow cunts are not something you should date.
>>
>>17081834
Mate, check this post:>>17081750
That's what started the discussion
>>
>>17081837
Oh.

Yeah, I missed that.
>>
>>17081750
>It really seems like every woman whos obviously not getting laid is a massive cunt or depressed.
lol, what about all the girls focused on studies and getting advanced degrees and shit (aka all the girls i know)
not to mention asian girls in general

>>17081832
>for some people tabletop RPGs are too strange
why would you want to date those people
>>
>>17081832
No, of course not. I played tabletop D&D for a good 6 years until uni when I got into vidya (and studies and other extracurricular stuff). D&D is creative and fun (esp when your DM is a good storyteller) and has math / probability / economies considerations. I miss it quite a bit.

It's only a problem if if takes over your life. Or if you see it as a basis to sneer at other people for not liking it, etc.
>>
File: 13 - Ra5ATCb.jpg (650 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
13 - Ra5ATCb.jpg
650 KB, 709x1000
Guys,

Say you had no sex drive and didn't care one bit to fix it, and your girlfriend had a high sex drive and wanted sex with you every day (how annoying!). The two of you are compatible perfectly in every other way, and you see a definite future with her, but you just won't ever be able to fulfill her needs sexually.

How would you feel if she asked for permission to have sex outside of the relationship? Not dating, nothing emotional... just sex.
>>
>>17081159
Nope. I'm the same way. Although I do have a problem when some of my friends can't drink responsibly (notably the belligerent one who seems to have developed a heavy dependency problem)
>>
>>17081858
>How would you feel if she asked for permission to have sex outside of the relationship? Not dating, nothing emotional... just sex.

It might seem great at first. But in the end, it would eat away at the relationship.

People want intimacy, are you guys going to kiss, cuddle, hold each other? Probably not, because those are intertwined with sex (in a normal relationship).

And it will be impossible to not fantasize what it would be like with the other man/men.

In the end, you guys would have a relationship similar to what gay men that married women would have: at best a good friendship, but not an intimate relationship...because you guys wouldn't be intimate.

Certainly not "love", but might be stable.

Also, seems odd she would have that high of a sex drive. I'm guessing she hasn't had kids yet.
>>
>>17081866
Except, in this case, for these two, intimacy isn't intertwined with sex -- they already aren't having sex or sexual contact, but cuddling, kissing, etc. still goes on. It just doesn't go further than that and never will.

They're already not sexually intimate, but that doesn't interfere with other physical intimacy.
>>
Girls: would you consider a relationship with someone who has drastically different political views from you?
>>
How do I go from "we're dating" to "we're a couple" with a girl? Should it be something that just happens on its own, or should I talk about it with her on a date? We've been dating for almost 2 months now and I'd like to make it more... official?
>>
>>17081858
DESU I don't think I'd be in a relationship in the first place without a sex drive. The answer is going to depend on how he feels about the relationship, what he appreciates in it.
Regardless, the idea that you wont get attached is garbage on the same level as "I can quit smoking any time I want".
>>
>>17081872

I didn't read that there is other intimacy.

Even if there, that other intimacy will fade, and what will be left with (at best) will be a friendship.

The guy want to kiss her passionately but not have sex her? Doesn't make sense.

Pecks on the cheek/short hugs are what you give friends.

Cuddling/kissing of an intimate nature is going to lead to arousal by at least one of them. Then what, frustration? Yeah. So the frustrated party isn't going to want to do that after a time.
>>
Girls:

How many date should you consider a man to be your long term? from past experience I think I need to change my approach to get a long term (6 month to 1 year)

What's healthy balance between work and time with GF? I am phone call away most of the time.

>me

move a lot (every 3 year I move)
work long hour (12 hour 5am to 5pm weekends too)
not really good looking, Asian.
working for BS degree now, have AS degree.
Have car, place, and generally not boring not gamer.

had few failed relationship, was left as spare tire (gf end up married someone else, mostly money I believe, or better career)
>>
>>17081858
I too would like to know this, I'm too embarassed of myself to have sex
>>
>>17081873
Yes, as long as they were well-reasoned. I respect that someone else looks at similar data and comes up with a viewpoint based in it, even if it disagrees with my own perspective on it. They both have some sort of logical basis, even if the reasoning is different.

I couldn't date someone whose politics were based on emotions/superstition, though. 'I'm votin' Cruz cause he knows that God says kills the homosexuals'.

So... yeah, it just depends on why their political opinions differ. I'm not afraid of thinking about things that disagree with me.
>>
>>17081873
>Girls: would you consider a relationship with someone who has drastically different political views from you?

Depends on how strong their views are to them. Some women (and men) have strong views, and would be offended to meet someone that had opposing views.

Others are more tolerant (to a point).

Consider your own views: what would be acceptable, what would not?

Keep in mind that for most people, political views, like religion, are EMOTIONAL, and not subject to logic.
>>
>>17081858
Suck it up and finger that bitch
It doesn't take long to get a girl off if you take the time to learn how to do it
>>
>>17081894
>Suck it up and finger that bitch
>It doesn't take long to get a girl off if you take the time to learn how to do

It just gets old though, and the woman KNOWS he doesn't want to do it. It's the same thing w/men who have the sex drive/wives don't.. How long can they keep that up, for decades? Nope.
>>
>>17081877
>two months
I think you're at a place where you could talk about this and not have it be weird

>>17081873
Nope

>>17081832
Not at all, I think I'd like to get involved myself

>>17081784
You don't stay friends with them

>>17081750
Are you implying that women can't or don't masturbate?

>>17081717
He might be a friend or family member, he might be fucking her. How the fuck are we supposed to know?

>>17081593
Focusing on the future, but not being closed off to the idea of a relationship.

>>17081433
If she doesn't know, how are we supposed to know?

>>17081340
No and no, as long as it's legal

>>17081885
>How many date should you consider a man to be your long term?
I don't understand this quetsion

>What's healthy balance between work and time with GF?
However much you're comfortable with
>>
>>17080907
>would you date a schizophrenic
Date? Yes. Excessive paranoia would be a turn-off, though: i'm the trusting, honest type and it'd drive me up the wall.
Marry? Probably not, since I'd like to have children and it's a pretty big risk to pass on, especially since I already have several schizophrenia-spectrum risk factors (eg MTHFR:T/T).
>>when starting dating should i openly share my diagnosis?
If you have it under control, not necessary. If you don't, or you have a particularly severe case, you should not be dating at all (risk of hurting or killing partner during psychotic episode).

>>would you date someone with erectile dysfunction?
Dude here, but yes of course, it shouldn't be a serious problem as long as your libido's within a reasonable range. Maybe i'm a kinky freak, but I don't see it as a huge obstacle, can think of a giant list of fun things to do in bed that don't require a hard dick. We're humans, we don't have to stick to our biological limits.
Of course, again that depends on having a decent sex drive: where there's a will, there's a way.

>>should i suspend my meds for a while?
Hell no. If you were prescribed an antipsychotic for schizophrenia, you shouldn't stop taking it unless you're switching to another.
Tell your doctor about the ED, they may switch if or prescribe an adjunct to help with that (only if it's well-controlled, since those are usually dopaminergic and can reduce the effectiveness of the primary antipsychotic).
>>
General advice welcome, but I guess I also just need to vent a bit.

It's been almost 2 months since me and my GF broke up, we almost had one year. Thing is: 2 february she went on an exchange semester to Taiwan. Since then I already had my ticket booked, and am obviously going there on my own now.

Things have been going pretty okay for me the last couple of weeks: I've been going to the gym more, people say that I look much nicer and generally more 'alive' and I also feel that way. Yet, there are sometimes these breakdowns (days where my night sleep wasn't that good, or days where I have little stuff to do) and I just cry because I miss her a lot. Sometimes I write my stuff down in a document in Word if I'd say that to her. At the moment, I'm not in the best state either.

And here's the thing: even though I already said that it might not be a good idea for me to see her in Taiwan, I do feel like I still have stuff to say, and perhaps she has too. However, I'll decide that for myself once I'm there.

Sometimes I just feel like sending a big text saying how I miss her and to know if she misses me too, to say I'm sorry because of our fights, and what else not. However, what is the use.. I think. She's there enjoying her Exchange, I'm here doing my stuff. What use would it be to send the text, probably nothing.
>>
Giving up on speaking in third person...
>>17081882
He likes my companionship... he enjoys cuddling, kissing, being able to come home to me at the end of the day, experiencing things with me, sleeping together at the end of the night... But not sex.

Is it really possible not to have occasional ONS without getting attached? I wasn't really planning on having sex with one guy regularly or anything.

>>17081883
It doesn't make sense, but that's how it is. He's just sort of asexual; he says it's not something he's ever cared about much.

Is it really not possible to go out, have sex with someone else, and come home, shower, then cuddle your actual partner?

>>17081894
Have you ever had someone fully clothed disinterestedly finger you? It's the least sexy thing, and it certainly doesn't scratch that itch.

Why learn how to do anything sexual when you have no sexual desires, curiosities, or imagination?
>>
>>17081906
>how are we supposed to know
I think he was asking what feels good in general
>>
My girl has zero fetishes and she finds anything except normal missionary position sex repulsive. I already told her a few times that anal would be cool or some 69 action, she just says "ok", then proceeds to ignore that and just missionary me every time. She won't even let me go down on her or give her a rim job. This is driving me insane, how can someone who's 20 years old be completely uninterested in sex?? Is there any way to make her want these little kinks, or am I doomed to a life of missionary sex??
>>
>>17081873
Not anymore
>>
File: Asexuality.png (139 KB, 1151x622) Image search: [Google]
Asexuality.png
139 KB, 1151x622
>>17081887
>I too would like to know this, I'm too embarassed of myself to have sex
Then fix your crippling anxiety issues. Seriously, don't let your problems run your life.

>>17081897
>How long can they keep that up, for decades? Nope.
Most men do it, they aren't going to divorce their wife when they're 50 just because her sex drive hits the floor (as usually happens after menopause). Men keep their sex drive much longer due to testosterone dropping slowly over time. Many have substantial libidos till they die in their 70s and 80s.
Masturbation and self-control got generations of men through that period.

>>17081918
First get to know him better, idiopathic asexuality is rarer than apparent asexuality secondary to other issues. Pic related.
>>
me and this girl text each other every day, but she gets mood swings

one day she says she loves me, says i'm perfect and wants me to be with her, and now the next day we talk and outta the blue she says to leave her alone and to stop talking to her

this has been occurring almost constantly for the last 2 or 3 weeks, since we met

we have never seen each other, but i agreed to go visit her next weekend, and i really want to settle this and figure out if she really likes me or is just using me for her entertainment

What do i do? I don't want her to say 'sorry i don't want you to come anymore'
>>
>>17081942
>crippling anxiety
It's more to do with being 4.5x4
>>
>>17081951
bump
please need help
>>
>>17081961
She's nuts
>>
>>17081967
i'm pretty sure she has mental problems
she kept referring to her parents as step mom and step dad
>>
Guys

I am seeing a guy. He is very "no ties, no labels" and I'm fine with that. It is cool to be with someone I like, but we are not emotionally ready to start a serious relationship.
We talked about this on the day one, we have been hanging out for 6 months now.

He is texting me every day and asking me to hang out super often (even when we actually don't fuck, we spend hours together). He started ignoring his friends to be with me. He keeps saying he is crazy for me and he likes me a lot.

How does this and the "no ties" thing go together? Is there a chance that he wants a more stable relationship? Should we talk about this again?
>>
File: 1460547309297.webm (3 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
1460547309297.webm
3 MB, 1280x536
>>17081992
He is falling for you, like most guys would. Emotional attachment is inevitable after that much time together.
Ask him if he wants to be exclusive and formalize your relationship or else you are gonna fuck other dudes :))
Wait, did you ?
>>
I was seeing this guy for 6 months
Then he wanted a break while I went to Uni
We got together again
We split up again
We got together again
We went our own ways for awhile
We fell out
We made up
I'm in love with him
>>
>>17082004
Cool
>>
If I'm ugly and say hi to a girl, what do I say afterwords?
>>
>>17082000
We have been exclusive since the beginning. I didn't want the dates or whatever, I don't need titles and I won't be mad at him if we stop having sex, but if we fucked I wanted him to not fuck someone else.
I told him I am not interested in anyone. I am very picky with guys and if I am going out with him is because he is a 10/10. You don't meet 10/10s every day.

Would it be clingy to ask him to talk about our relationship? I don't mind the way things are now. We still spend our time drinking beer, travelling or fucking and I'm cool with it. But we are getting more and more like a real couple.
He even checks if I go to bed on time and cooks me lunch when I'm busy at work...
>>
>>17082020
"I'm sorry."
>>
>>17082052
>I've done that before

god I hate my life.
>>
>>17082057
Don't give up, make her regret she ever considered you unattractive.
>>
>>17080682
Femanon here. I don't ever get the favor returned, but it's not fun for me when I have to keep "a score" and if a guy does it when he doesn't realy want it. If she does keep a score or performs an act on you when you're not willing you're not sexually compatible imo.
>>
>>17082071
*she's not willing.
>>
>>17082057
post pix pls
ugliness is a very rare thing
most people just look normal and have shit hygiene
>>
I know this is kind of general but what do women want? Like what kind of qualities in a boyfriend
>>
>>17080682
I've only had one sexually lazy/greedy/whatever woman in my life. That's, like, one out of 12.
Men, on the other hand... like, at least half of them haven't been worth fucking. `-`
>>
>>17082117
security
which means a buff dude with cash
physically and fiscally secure
most attractive man alive
>>
>>17081955
>It's more to do with being 4.5x4
Why would you date a girl who cared? Respect yourself.
Life's too short to waste your time and energy with shallow broads.

>>17082117
Depends on the woman, obviously.
If she's a saudi princess, she'll want a well-educated, handsome sheik from a good family with a promising career in offshore petroleum exploration.
>>
>>17082121
I mean in a more realistic sense. of course there's the perfect guy they want but more realistic things since most probably don't get their 'perfect guy'. I doubt most guys end up with the 'perfect woman' for them

>>17082122
early 20s western country
>>
>>17081750
>It really seems like every woman whos obviously not getting laid is a massive cunt or depressed.

What about all the women who aren't getting laid but aren't obvious about it because it's no skin off their nose?
>>
>>17082125
I mean I won't go on a date with anyone who isn't both financially secure and in shape. I never have any shortage of dates. Those are just, like, the bare minimum requirements to be a romantic candidate.
You seem to think that 'fit guy with a good job' is a 'dream guy'. No. That's a 'bare minimum guy' to be attractive to the average woman.
Each individual woman will have preferences beyond >fulfilling security, but those come first. We might compromise, but only if we're settling (to feel safe), or feel helpless and unattractive (insecure) to the point of accepting anything.
Trufax.
>>
>>17081022

Give it a cool secret entrance like Men In Black.
>>
>>17081832
No. I'm not interested in it myself but it's just a hobby like any other. So unless you go overboard with it or sperg out about it constantly (like with any other hobby) it's totally fine.
>>
>>17081873
Depends how drastically different and how she arrived at those conclusions. If she's full /pol/ I'd bail.
>>
>>17081921
Talking to her about why she isn't interested in anything but missionary might be a good idea? Did she grow up religious or something?
Anyway, some people just aren't into "fancy" sex, you can't really force that.
>>
>>17082138
would you take a better looking (8/10) poorer guy or a richer normal looking guy (6/10)
>>
>>17080519
I've been considering this since I don't want to bother my boyfriend's head off or make him worry, but I would hate if he did that. So now I'm just sulking alone even if I know he wouldn't mind. Oh well it's just going to
>>
>>17082161
Not her but rather the more attractive person, but only since I'm rather well off myself.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5 KB, 225x225
The girl I got a crush on just invited me to come to her room to watch movies with her.
Wat do?
>>
>>17082175
Go.
>>
>>17082161
I don't date poor people, so the 6/10.
Being poor indicates a lot of problems (because it really isn't that difficult to be above the poverty line; just show up to fucking work every day and you've made it). I don't want problems. Problems are not secure.
>>
>>17082117
Fun to be with, nice and makes me feel safe.
Mostly that.

Then of course some level of physically attractive and stable economically (which doesn't mean a rich ripped guy, but not a NEET fatass).
>>
>>17082175
Go and watch movies with her.
>>
>>17082180
not poor but not rich. like can afford the basic stuff, doesn't have to worry about food or housing and has some money for going out and stuff but nothing too fancy. the 6/10 is fairly well off and can afford flashy stuff like a merc/bmw etc.
>>
>>17082186
>>17082177
Well, I am now sitting next to her on her bed, watching videos from her laptop.
>>
>>17082203
That's not how you watch movies. Tell that slut to buy a TV.
>>
>>17081916
Anyone?
>>
>>17079921
>>>17082203
>That's not how you watch movies. Tell that slut to buy a TV.
LMAO

Good for you man. Make her laugh.
>>
>>17082240
That's probably just the bull arrived.
>>
Everyone says hobbies are important. What are some good hobbies that girls would consider attractive on a guy?
>>
>>17081906

He's not family senpai, met her brother at one one, seen the dude on campus
>>
>>17082325
Playing an instrument is a bit clichéd but you should find a hobby you genuinely enjoy, not just to impress girls.
>>
>>17082325
jelqing
>>
I've known this girl for two years and I still am trying to figure out what her sense of humor is. I think it may be pretty dark...but again I'm not sure.

Would it be weird if I asked her straight out?
>>
I got rejected, it hurts and I want to get over it. Is it a good idea to go to a pub, make a match profile and look for some date?
I got a lot of stuff to sort out and dont actually have an energy for relationship but I also want to stop feeling pathetic. And obviously I want sex.
Every relationship I'm gonna have now is probably going to fail but I want to try anyway.
>>
>>17082403
this is usually called a rebound, its a good idea as long as you and the person you're dating understands its not serious, otherwise it can get messy.
>>
File: 1443460155651.jpg (155 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1443460155651.jpg
155 KB, 1280x960
men: besides anal... what's something you want to do with a girl/your gf in bed or wish she was able to do? tits to small to titfuck? do you really want deep throat? ride you more/stop being a dead fish? or do you want more or less sex in general without specifics? just curious about your personal desires and maybe it coincides with others on here too.
>>
>>17082420
>besides anal
DP
>>
>>17082424
with you and a toy on her or you and another guy?
>>
Guys would you find it weird if a virgin just wanted a casual relationship with you? (by casual I mean just hooking up every now and again or whatever)

So there's a guy I'm pretty interested in and while I would like a relationship, there isn't really time to develop one because we're both college students and when the semester finishes I won't see him for a few years. I would however, like to go casual with him because you know exam stress and I'm pretty much horny all the time lol

So yeah do you think he wouldn't want to because I'm a virgin?
>>
A girl I've liked for nearly a year straight up told me "I like you quite a lot" in a text message and is obviously quite serious. Roughly how much does she like me?
>>
>>17081942
>First get to know him better, idiopathic asexuality is rarer than apparent asexuality secondary to other issues. Pic related.

We've been in a relationship for 2 years and friends for 8. Asexuality secondary to other issues seems unlikely, honestly.
>>
>>17082436
another girl with strap on.
>>
>>17082441
Depends on what the guy is looking for... just be up front about you wanting something casual. If he's a typical college kid, i doubt there will be any issues. Good luck.
>>
>>17082441
I think most guys would be ok with that, everyone wants a fuck-buddy! Ofc it will vary person to person, tho. It helps if you're hot.

The biggest concern, as the guy, would be you losing control of your composure/getting emotionally attached to your first. but it wouldn't be wierd, no, I mean, Id do you, so... *shrug*
>>
>>17082420
I have a fantasy to see my gf gangbanged by a group of older guys (40's).
>>
>>17082441
>do you think he wouldn't want to because I'm a virgin

Depends, tight virgin or loose virgin ? how many fingers can you fit into your asshole ? Tightness is the only reason to go for virgins.
>>
>>17081122
Bump
>>
>>17082449
That means that she wants to be with you and she's getting tired of waiting for you to grow a pair and ask her out, anon.
>>
>>17082610
When did you write him, and what?
Either way I'd wait for an answer, backpedaling might be preemptive.
>>
>>17082543
>>17082539

Do you guys have any advice for bringing it up cause (obviously) I've never done it before and I'm kind of shy?

>>17082569
Ahhh not having ever felt another virgins or any other persons vagina, I don't really know. I don't get why this has any baring but as for my butt you could probs fit one in at a push, though this is bearing in mind I'm pretty small and most children have bigger hands than me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.