[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had a small dick for as long as I can remember. As
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1268974685483.gif (979 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
1268974685483.gif
979 KB, 400x316
I've had a small dick for as long as I can remember.

As an early teenager I thought it'd be bigger when I get older. Then comes 17-ish and I'm getting worried, but read that guys don't stop growing until 20+. I'm nearly 22 years old now and I'm BARELY 5 inches on a good measurement. Can't pass the TP roll test in girth and a fraction of a milimeter sticks out of the other end.

What am I supposed to do about this?

I've accepted most girls would probably laugh at it in private or be disappointed, but is there anything I can do to make it bigger in any way? Surgery is dangerous so I would prefer not to go that route if possible. I know every guy thinks their dick is small but mine actually is.
>>
Dick size--something that really doesn't matter.

Girls aren't fucking you for your dick. They're fucking you because they want to fuck you. And, considering you're here, you're probably not attracting girls who want to fuck you just to fuck.

Get in a relationship. Your dick size doesn't matter. Learn to use other things. Get her off. She'll be fine.

You'll be fine.
>>
there's no way in this earth you can get it any bigger. you have what you have
>>
you just have to play with the cards you got dealt with
>>
Femanon here
Would I be disappointed? Maybe, if I all I wanted from you was sex. Would I voice my disappointment? Definitely not. Could I overlook it if I liked you? Absolutely.
>>
>>17007052
>>17007044
>>>/r9k/27695996

sounds like your lucky to what this girl is deal with

but in all real talk youll be fine man you cant change your body and deal with what you got
>>
>>17007044
Unless you're in the extremely micro-penis end, dick size really isn't an issue. Technique can go a long way. I'm not just saying this. You plow her extremely hard and fast, she'll come out of a sex session as if she's been fucked for 3 hours straight. One thing you got on your side is that you can go balls deep, which means you have momentum on your side. Something that guys with big dicks really don't have because they really cant insert it all the way, or it's way too painful to do so.

The only time it will matter otherwise, is when the girl is a size queen ie gets turned on by the size of the dick. But that has no relation to how good you can perform with an average sized dick.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.