[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 166153488[1].jpg (30 KB, 449x381) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30 KB, 449x381
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
Why do women wear makeup all the time, especially fake eyelashes ?
>>
>>17000639
Because I want to and it's fun. That's honestly it. A couple of weeks ago I wasn't really doing anything so I didn't need to wear it, and by the time I actually had a reason to wear it I was so excited to put it on
>>
>>17000639
some women wear makeup all the time, some do sometimes, and some never do.
some wear it because it helps hide what they don't like about their face. others do it to try and make people think they're more attractive. still others wear it because it makes them feel pretty
>>
Guys: Would you be offended if your girlfriend asked you for more foreplay? The foreplay in my relationship has become nonexistent on my end, he just kisses my lips a few times and sticks his hand down there. I want more kissing and touching.

>>17000639
It provides a boost of confidence since your skin isn't all red and bumpy, it can be quite relaxing (stippling foundation is pretty fun) and it can be exciting; I love the ritual of putting on makeup before going out with friends.

I'm not a fan of false eyelashes myself, but it can help balance out proportions and draw attention to the eyes and minimises attention from places like the nose, jaw etc.
>>
>>17000652
Yes i would be offended. I personally think sex is gross. The most my bf and I do is talk and cuddle
>>
Will I gain more respect and or social gains if I present in front of a huge crowd talking about 100+ or even 600+?
>>
>>17000652
i love foreplay and i do it a lot, so if she ask for MORE ? i'd think she's a bit selfish
>>
>>17000652
i asked my guy for more foreplay in a kind of roundabout way and he was fine with it. guys can be really sensitive about that shit but it'll most likely be fine, especially if you find a non-negative way to say it
>>
Why do most girls wear leggings as pants nowadays? Theyre great when im in heat, but most of the time its just obnoxious
>>
>>17000658
Guys and girls btw
>>
>>17000670
quick, easy, comfy, make the butt look good
i don't think i could do it though, i don't like having underwear lines showing through
>>
>>17000670
>most girls
>citation needed
>>
>>17000677
i don't know enough about this presentation to give an answer. is it required? what's the presentation about? are you a good/decent presenter?
>>
>>17000670
they're super comfy
>>
>>17000696
But why do girls get offended if a guy stares? Your practically nude
>>
>>17000698
Because u shouldnt stare. Theyre just clothes u creep
>>
File: burka.jpg (113 KB, 950x672) Image search: [Google]
burka.jpg
113 KB, 950x672
>>17000698
i know right, they should wear something more conservative
>>
>>17000652
I can't really answer that question because it doesn't apply to me at all. I guess that's close enough as an answer itself though.

If you were with a guy who already enjoyed foreplay, you wouldn't have to worry about asking for more. And on the flipside, it also doesn't matter if your current guy gets offended. It's not like he has anything to take away as punishment.
>>
>>17000698
Your not suppost to stare dude. What if i stared at your butt?
>>
>>17000698
Why do you have to stare? Why can't you just glance like a normal person and then move the fuck along?
>>
>>17000687
>>17000658

It is a presentation on a confrence of a company I work part time at. Gonna present an app i came up with during my internship which iam currently working on with small team
>>
>>17000748
that sounds like it's required then. what are you hoping to gain from this presentation? like i know you said respect or social gains, but what are you even specifically referring to?
>>
>>17000724
depend of the stare, but if you like it, then i'd be proud and feeling sexy.
>>
File: 1448498939405.jpg (20 KB, 304x300) Image search: [Google]
1448498939405.jpg
20 KB, 304x300
>girl rejects me
>she thinks we should be friends
>I walk her home and say goodbye
>she doesn't even try to start a conversation with me again, even though we see each other every day in class

What was the point? Why asking for my friendship when she won't even talk to me?
>>
Me and my girlfriend are going to have sex for the first time soon, we both love each other and are virgins. So she's been staunchly for condoms from the beginning, worries about getting pregnant etc but I feel like it would be more special without one especially since it's our first time. Is it worth talking her up to birth control?
>>
>>17000774
You can bring it up but don't push it. Don't beg, don't whine, don't call her selfish because she wants you to use a condom.
>>
>>17000764
Yea but its like if guys walked around 24/7 with their junk hanging out. Wouldnt it get a bit uncomfortable after a while? What if your infornt of children?
>>
The man I have feelings for is emotionally unavailable. He says we're at different stages in life (he's focusing on building his career and I'm almost certain I want to go back to college for grad school next year) even though we only have a 5 year age difference and about the same maturity. We both would like to try a relationship in the future if we're still available. However, I'm pretty heartbroken over this because it's basically a rejection. The idea that we could be together in the future doesn't mean much to me, since there's no guarantee that in a few years he won't find someone else, and right now it hurts too much to stay friends with him if we can't be more.

My question is, should I start dating even though I have strong feelings for him? Would it be wrong for me to start dating just so I can get over him? Is that fair to a potential partner? I just want to stop feeling so heartbroken and cure my oneitis.
>>
>>17000754
It is not required. Iam going to present with my manager, I suggested him to do a presentation. Well I was wondering if people would notice me more gain some respect. Look more intresseting
>>
>>17000772
The point was that she doesn't have the balls to tell you that she don't want your dna mixed into hers when producing offspring
>>
>>17000708
guys have in their DNA to look at women though.
>>
Would girls find it weird if i cry durring or after sex?
>>
>>17000778
you know that's not the same.
And i'm a guy btw, i was answering to the girl who say "don't stare"
i repeat, i'd feel great if girls were staring at my butt, even 100% of the time, it's just great to feel desired
>>
>>17000772
maybe that was her way of trying to lessen the degree of rejection. "i don't want to go out with you but..." or maybe she did want to be friends at first, but then felt weirded out cuz she kept thinking about how you'd asked her out and had feelings for her that she didn't share, so she felt ending the friendship would be less awkward

>>17000774
if she wants to take birth control, there's a few things. if she's still under her parents' roost, she has to tell them to make a doctor's appointment, and they'll probably wanna know why. then she'll have to tell the doctor she wants birth control, and they'll probably wanna know why, and if they're anything like the doctor i went to they might try to get her to reconsider. then, after she gets it and takes it for at least a month, you can fuck her raw.

buuut if her degree of worrying over pregnancy is anything like mine, going raw the first time will make it more special for you, but she's just going to be laying there worrying the entire time
>>
>>17000786
dude, that's weird as fuck.
>>
File: 20297.jpg (27 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
20297.jpg
27 KB, 225x350
>>17000783
I know that. I just don't get it WHY she asked for my friendship when she won't even talk to me again.

I know she tried to "reject politely", but asking to be friends and then not trying to win my friendship is kind of pretentious.

>>17000790
I was thinking about the possibility that she avoids me because she thinks I still like her, but it's not the case. I wouldn't mind being her friend, tho.
>>
>>17000708
i agree
>>
>>17000786
I can't answer for all girls, but I would personally find it weird unless you communicated about it in a way I would understand
>>
>>17000781
that might happen. but i mean, if you want to do it, then go for it. like you shouldn't be doing this to try and seem more interesting or hope more people will notice you or like you. if you wanna show off your app, do it!

>>17000786
why you cryin?

>>17000789
what if guys were staring at your butt and junk? like people you weren't interested in sexually who were looking at your more erotic parts?
>>
>>17000795
yeah if i were her, i would definitely still think you liked me. i never got how sometimes guys' feelings just magically poof when the chick says they'd rather just be friends
>>
>>17000786
Ive never been felt loved especially in such an intimate form
>>
>>17000779
It's rejection in the nicest way. A way to reject you so you can't blame yourself. Yes you should start dating someone new. Because he will definitely be dating someone else that is in his stage of life. Guarantee you he's not going to wait for you. Sorry.
>>
>>17000803
Exactly this guy gets it
>>
>>17000814
Thank you for replying. I figured he wouldn't wait for me. Do you think it's bad to date someone if I still have feelings for him, though? I'm not sure if that is a shitty thing to do or not.
>>
>>17000811
Thats kinda cute desu
>>
Girls, why do you have 20 lbs of ass? Isn't it too much ass?
>>
>>17000784
No they dont dude
>>
>>17000803
Doing it also for myself for dem confidence gains. Last time gave a presentation in front of a small crowd of 50+ and the applause I got, it felt amazing and the nervous feeling for giving a presentation is gone ever since
>>
>>17000827
Wow seriously whats your problem?
>>
>>17000811
my current bf was a virgin when i met him, and if he'd cried during sex because of this it would be adorable. just make sure you find a sweet girl to date before you bone her

but i kinda doubt you'll cry. people kind of overexaggerate how magical and amazing sex it. first times are awkward as fuck. my first time was horrible, and the first time fucking with my current bf was still awkward. it's not that movie magic where everything is perfect and you feel the love. that comes later with practice
>>
>>17000827
not all ladies have 20 lbs of ass. find some taylor swift chicks, they're out there

>>17000831
that's a great reason to do it then. if other good stuff happens too, then even better, but it's super important that you're doing this primarily for you and not trying to impress others
>>
>>17000827
There's no such thing as "too much ass", aslong as it is accompanied by a flat belly and a matching rack
>>
>>17000803
well i'm not gay nor even bi, but i guess i wouldnt mind too much if they don't try to touch me, that would piss me off for sure.
>>
Guys: Would you be offended if your girlfriend asked you for more foreplay? The foreplay in my relationship has become nonexistent on my end, he just kisses my lips a few times and sticks his hand down there. I want more kissing and touching.

Uhh... I wouldn't be, but I enjoy foreplay.

I feel like you're best bet isn't to tell him that you want it, it's to show him that you want it. Grab his hand and put it where you want and move with him, grab his head and kiss him hard so he follows suit, let him audibly hear how much more it turns you on. Show him with your bodies what you want.

>>17000774
>Me and my girlfriend are going to have sex for the first time soon, we both love each other and are virgins. So she's been staunchly for condoms from the beginning, worries about getting pregnant etc but I feel like it would be more special without one especially since it's our first time. Is it worth talking her up to birth control?

This is both of your first times:

The absolutely MOST important thing is that you're BOTH comfortable. If she's busy freaking out about getting pregnant, that's not going to happen.

Birth Control also has some pretty annoying side-effects. My girlfriend hated condoms so when we started dating, after some research she decided to get an Implant (Which for all intents and purposes, is exactly the same as the Pill except you don't have to take it everyday. She felt especially jaded about the pill because she's first hand how fussy those can be--she herself was conceived because her mother got sick one day while on the Pill).

The first 6 months were absolute hell for her.

Random mood swings with unprompted crying, feeling needy, feeling cramps, reduces sex drive, and bleeding almost non-stop. For a while they actually put her on the pill to help curb some of the flow problems.

Now though she's perfectly fine and is pretty happy with it.

You can't MAKE her do something like that, that has to be something she decides on her own.
>>
>>17000652

Woops first bit of >>17000862
First bit goes to that post.
>>
What does it mean when a girl says to give her time or to let her think about it? I poured my guts out to my closest girl friend and she wasn't sure if she wants to go through with it. She feels the same way but doesn't want to ruin the friendship or if it doesn't work out she doesn't want to lose me. We literally act like a couple but no couple shit.
>>
Are most girls willing to give their bf/husbands a hj after a long days work? Its the least they could do, especially if he's the bread-winner
>>
>>17000774
You could do what my first did. Put it in raw just to break the hymen. Use lube. Then take it out, put on a condom and go from there.
>>
>>17000861
usually i don't mind guys looking at me, but if i notice multiple guys looking at me i start feeling self-conscious. as much as some guys try to say otherwise, many times women dress for themselves and not other people. i like wearing tight skinny jeans because i like how they make my legs look. i'm not putting them on thinking "oh man all the guys are gonna love this". so if a guy does look at me, it makes me uncomfortable sometimes because i'm not trying to get him to look at me in that way, and i'm not sexually interested in him so it's awkward for him to stare at me
>>
Why are most women liberal?
>>
>>17000881
Depends on what she has been doing all day. Was she also working? Sleeping alld ay? At home with 6 screaming kids, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry without losing her sanity?
>>
>>17000881
lol she shouldn't give you a handjob as some sort of way to even out you working. she should give you a handjob because she wants to
>>
>>17000883
Woah woah careful with that tactic! A friend of mine had a horror-movie experience in which a bit of semen was left on the tip after peeing. Got her pregnant :0
>>
>>17000876

The problem with doing a sperg dump/confession, is that it's a metric SHIT TON to process.

You're putting them in a corner and basically giving them an ultimatum that says, You're going to be in a relationship with me, or not.

It FORCES their hand and FORCES them to decide either they same way about you (which is SUPER FUCKING INTENSE), or not. There is no middle ground.

It creates and EXTREME amount of pressure to decide something then, and there, and makes everything feel too high stakes.

That is why 99% of the time you're better off just being casual about it and easing it to by going on a few no-pressure tester dates, instead of trying to chuck them head first in to the deep end.

That is also why she said what she said. Because you acted like a sperg and MADE the stakes super high, forcing her in to a super serious decision, that requires her to think about it.
>>
>>17000903
Might I add it was pretty casual tho we had been drinking but not drunk, just enough to get confidence and it came up to where I said why had we never tried being together. she said had thought us being together but never really acted on it because she thought I wasn't into her.
>>
Girls

I was just texting a female friend of mine. we had the following exchange

Her- so I'm just getting into bed! you must talk to me before I fall asleep, I want some company! :)

Me- of course! I'd send you cuddles too, but I don't think you like my cuddles anymore ;) (Short background, we used to send each other hugs and cuddles over text, a lot. We used to flirt. But things have sort of changed lately)

Her- why do you say that?

Me- oh, because of how you've been feeling the past few weeks. You haven't been acting the same about it, That's all!

Her- oh! I'm just keeping my distance from men :)

can someone explain this to me? We are very close, not geographically. But on a friendship level. like I said before. We would flirt a lot, and it sort of stopped all together. I know she's had a ton on her mind lately. So I'm wondering if that's making her think this way. Just curious on your opinions. She's important to me, and I'll support her no matter what. Just I hope she didn't lose the interest in me that she had. Whenever we talk on the phone we always laugh a lot, and enjoy talking. It's nice
>>
Girls:
Do any of you look for cuddlebuddies at university?
I'd love one, but I honestly haven't an inkling of a clue who's open.
>>
>Girls

A lot of my friends are girls so I text them, message them, and send Snapchats quite regularly.

Will this be an issue in a relationship?

I went from having no female friends, to having one, back to having none, then up to having like... 3 best friends who are girls and a bunch that are just friends.

They're mostly really attractive too. Mutual likes on Facebook and IG.
>>
>>17001380

Guy here. Just using common sense, I'd imagine most girls do. But they don't just want to cuddle with anyone. if you developed a friendship with a girl, then I'm sure it would be fine.

Like me for example. I don't have any interest in cuddling with a random girl. It would be awkward, I did that once with a Tinder girl. And it was really uncomfortable. You have to develop a level of trust first. Or just a level of care for the others, whether it's platonic or romantic. At least that's my opinion anyways.
>>
Girls (guys can respond too)

How important is strength to you? This can either be physical strength, or a person with a strong personality, or whatever. Is it important that a guy is somehow strong, no matter how?

My issue? I just found out I am not a particularly strong guy in any area, physically or otherwise. And I don't know how to even change that, and this is making me fairly unconfident on myself. I just don't see myself with anyone because, well, I don't feel like I would be strong to be with anyone to begin with.
>>
>>17001394
But in turn, trying to make friends with a girl would be awkward without anything to make friends over.
Crossdressing fun would be great to bond over, but of course striking up that kind of fun has the same prerequisites as cuddling.
>>
>>17000724
That would probably be a confidence booster. Men and women function differently, don't try to apply that logic laterally.

>>17000779
I wouldnt suggest anything more than dating casually, and more so that you should try to spend time with friends and family to keep yourself busy.

>>17000808
If it's just a minor crush it's easy to get over her over the course of a busy weekend. If a guy has strong feelings for a woman he's never even gone on a date with he's fucking up for bigger reasons than an awkward friendship.
>>
>>17001447

What do you mean? If you find common interests, than bond with that person. Cuddling could come.

Why would you just want to lay on another person you know nothing about?
>>
>>17001525
I'd be fine with that if they were well-kempt, I'm pretty desperate.
And my interests are a tad esoteric, lying in the stranger reaches of computer science and physics.
>>
>>17001535

Well, look at it through someone else's perspective. They probably don't want just some random person against them. If they knew you and felt comfortable with you, than sure.

A girl could be really attractive, but I'd still feel awkward cuddling with her if she's a complete stranger
>>
>>17001535

>I'm pretty desperate

You could hire a escort. It's not illegal because you're paying them just to spend time with you. So you could just sit and talk with them for a few hours if you wanted. Or cuddle and watch Breaking Bad
>>
>>17001563
I might feel a little awkward too I suppose, but my real problem is that I can't figure out how to get even slightly close to anyone else in this university.

>>17001571
Can't afford it.
>>
Talking to a girl about dating, but shes kind of a mess right now so i told her id give her some space and that she should message me when shes ready to talk

Problem is my phone died, should i tell her over facebook that my phone is dead and she needs to contact me that way instead? She doesn't do a great job of responding over facebook, but i don't want her to think im ignoring her and she gets upset fairly easily.
>>
>>17001616
Don't, you'll seem too desperate for her to talk to you. Just plug your phone in ASAP
>>
>>17001629
no, i mean its completely dead. It doesn't work at all anymore. Its been a few days since i messaged her. She didn't message me in the mean time, and it just died today.
>>
would it be too much of a long shot to add a girl on facebook from one of my classes I never spoke too?

I wanted to ask her out all semester but I pussied out, and now the semester is done, so there's no chance but through facebook
>>
>>17001670
Oh, well that's completely different. Yeah, I'd facebook her if I were you. Keep it short until she messages you back though.
>>
>>17001380
So, any girls going to reply to this?
Or have all the girls left the thread?
>>
>>17001706
It depends if you've had a few conversations with her before. If you're completely out of the blue you have no chance (or maybe more of a chance, depending if your a spaz in person or not.)
>>
File: 1459321356916.jpg (972 KB, 3271x2689) Image search: [Google]
1459321356916.jpg
972 KB, 3271x2689
Polyamory.

This girl I'm interested in is single and poly. I'm not poly, in fact it's something I'll never be into. I like the idea of monogamy and won't budge on this value. This girl has shown some interest in me, but should I pursue this if our ideals conflict? Can a poly person be in a monogamous relationship, or is it doomed to fail?

I can kind of get behind being in a poly relationship where my partner can see women, just not men, but even then the relationship would have to be perfect otherwise (which isn't realistic).
>>
>>17000652
Nope, I would be ok with it.
>>
Guys

If a girl went up to you and asked for your number, would you give it to them or not?
Would you be worried they are making fun of you or are messing with you?
>>
>>17001744
I'd give it if I knew it.
Honestly, I don't expect a stranger girl to come up to me just to screw with me.
>>
>>17001439
Anyone please?

>>17001730
Drop out. You both have different values in life.

>>17001744
I would if she wasn't a total random stranger and at least took her time to actually get to know me.
>>
>>17001744
>Would you be worried they are making fun of you or are messing with you?

It would be my first and only assumption.

However, I'd still give her my number because I've done it before and they don't call so it's all good.
>>
>>17001744
I would probably by nervous as hell, but I'd give it to her.
>>
>>17001730
I really don't think that would be a healthy relationship. You can't ask people to change who they are, and if you do ask you can't rely on them to stick to it. You'll probably come out of it burned.
She sounds good to fool around with without commitments, if you want settle for that. Don't ask her out if your worried about falling in love, you should probably abandon ship right away.
>>
I popped a pimple 4 days ago and the area is dark red now. Applied crushed aspirin but nothing happened? Any tips
>>
>>17001150

Anyone?
>>
>>17001772
rubbling alcohol + bandaid. don't touch it for 3 days
>>
>>17001822
I can't get alcohol, don't ask me why. Any over the counter things I can use?
>>
>>17001805
No clue bro, sorry
>>
File: 11454824.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
11454824.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>>17001827
rubbing alcohol is over the counter?
i guess if you really can't get any, get some hydrogen peroxide
>>
Why does my gf not accept when I finish with her? She just won't take no for an answer, even offers to buy me gifts etc?
>>
Girls,

When you tell a guy who you've been in a long term relationship with that you love them but don't want to get in the way of either of your successes because it's unfair on both of you and then break up with them without so much as even a discussion, are some of you actually sincere in saying this?
>>
>perfect male body thread
>most women on the thread dislike bearmode

wtf?!

explain yourselves, women
>>
>>17000106

I did, that's why i'm asking if I should try and hit it up again. I have no idea how to gauge if she's down or not, or if it was a one and done thing. Like I said, I don't want to seem clingy or like I caught a case of the feels.
>>
>>17001884
>bears
It's just another way of saying "men who justify being completely unkempt by regarding it as a fashion"
>>
>>17001897
loads of functional strength and some body hair is unkempt??
>>
File: 1457929647017.jpg (57 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1457929647017.jpg
57 KB, 624x480
>>17001897
I don't think you actually know what bear mode is.

>>17001744
Depends on the situation. Friend of a friend that I'm clicking with? Of course. Random stranger? Not so much.

>>17001730
Bad idea m8
>>
>>17001439
Anyone?? I don't want to make a thread just for this...
>>
>>17001439
I honestly couldn't care any less when it comes to physical strength. And when it comes to personality, I guess it's not really important if your partner has a strong personality, but if you're both weak then you have a problem.
So anon, just try to find a girl with a strong personality.
fem anon here, good luck!
>>
What are some good apps for NSA hookups? I don't have much luck on Tinder, probably too much competition for a average guy like me, but God I need to get laid so bad and I don't want to get into a relationship just for some sex
>>
>>17001963
>just try to find a girl with a strong personality
This is the big issue here... In my experience, girls with strong personalities want an even stronger personality to take care of them. And personally? I am just afraid they will think I am some sort of pussy or not manly enough for them, and I cannot do shit about that...
>>
>>17001974
Well, personally I think that I have a strong personality, I've been through a lot of stuff and that's why I get that some people are not as strong as I am. And honestly, I think that if you find a girl that REALLY has a strong personality she's not going to care about you being stronger than her. If the girl actually cares, I think that just shows how weak she actually is.
And don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, I just feel that if you date someone that has a stronger personality then that would help you out a lot.
>>
Situation is:: went out on a few dates with a girl, they were awesome, when we last time parted we parted almost llike a couple, but nothing eas said out loud. She had to leave for work for a month.
Since then, we would trade a few texts, not much, just a few lines now and then.
Shes about to return in a few days,

How should i approach this?
I want to invite her over, should i ask her if she wants to come over, or just simply tell her that id be happy if she could come over.
Or any other idea?
(I know im probably overthinking this but i cant help it, im afraid that the 4 week absence somehow weakened the bond we had)
>>
>>17001994
>If the girl actually cares, I think that just shows how weak she actually is.
Agree, I think this is true for anyone though. Unless you are so weak that you drag others down...
>>
>>17000652
no
>>17000772
too pussy to reject you up front, but the damage was done
>>17001730
destined to fail, you can't be two lovers
>>17001744
depends on context and how attracted I am based on the 2 seconds of interaction
>>17001772
clear eyes
>>17001971
if you're average, you will never succeed with online dating
>>
>>17001994
I do have a second concern with that, and it's regarding attachment styles.

I've realized I have an anxious attachment style. I've read several times it is not uncommon for people with this style to get attached to people with dismissive or avoidant styles, mostly because both types are perceived as stronger by the anxious person. Truth is, I've had that happen to me repeatedly before, with the consequent heartbreak. And the only ways to stop being anxious is by either having a secure couple (healthy people who more often than not are taken) or get into therapy, which I cannot afford.

What do you think about this?
>>
>>17002026
Dating? I just want to fuck someone, not "date"
And if I'm average then I'll never succeed with any dating so what's the point in saying that
>>
>>17002046
Depends on the girl. I'm average and my ex, I found her on Twitter and decided to hit on her. She was a 10/10 and I thought I'd have no chance but got her

Then again maybe I'm not as average as I think I am
>>
>>17000633
girls: imagine you smile at your crush 2 consecutive times that you see him (in different days), but he doesn't smile back at you.

would you feel embaressed and stop every attempt of trying to be noticed? would you start ignoring him at least until he does something first?
>>
>>17000698

Because animal instinct. Staring=interest, and interest from predator to prey= hunting is going to happen. This is why they fight back.

"Taking offense" is a viable method of fighting back provided you wield enough social power. Through this method, others are swayed to the side of the offended.

>>17000724
For better results, next time ask what would happen if a large, muscular gay man stared at his butt. Though it would probably still be taken as a compliment because most males have not yet learned to take offense at things like this. It's not degrading to them to be stared at.

However, most males *have* learned that they are monsters. Dangerous. Evil. Undesirable. They are already in a state of constant degradation. Being stared at is an improvement. Staring=desire. Males want to be desired. When females show positive attention, it reinforces the idea that males are human and not monsters.
>>
>>17002220
don't play stupid games.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
is there some sure-fire way to tell if a guy is GENUINELY down to go all the "getting married and having a family"-way?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
11 KB, 272x185
>>17000698
I don't care if a guy stares for a polite amount of time-as in, long enough to get a good look. It begins to bug me when they keep looking, follow me around, cat call, or otherwise act like a little teenage boy.

I find it flattering getting a look or two and an occasional wanting smile, but when guys take it past that certain line and start treating me like something that isn't human and don't have personal boundaries, then I'm mad.

I love when a guy dresses in his own style to look good, and I let him know by telling them directly they look good, or giving them a smile if they are too far away to hear, but I won't stand there drooling like an idiot or undressing them with my eyes. That would be degrading as all hell.
>>
should i send another message to a hook-up? Kinda wanna see if i can hit it again but we haven't really talked at all after the fact.
>>
>>17002360
Doesn't hurt to try. Just don't be rude in anyway should they say no because you'll burn a bridge. If they say it doesn't automatically mean they don't ever want to again, they could just be busy and unable to at the moment. Just tell them to hit you up if they get bored/want to have some fun.
>>
>>17002005
The second seems the most casual/ambiguous, I'd suggest that. That said, I think you're over thinking it.
>>
I've noticed a lot of girls avert eyes or look down/away when I pass them, especially good looking ones. I'm baffled by this behavior. Can't tell what it means. I'm not ugly looking either and pretty tall.
Could a femanon (or a guy) tell me what the hell that means??
>>
>>17002453
Femanon here

I do it quite a lot and am working on NOT doing it. For me it stems from confidence issues, social anxiety, and sometimes just embarrassment because I was caught staring.
>>
>>17002377
only reason i ask is because I was a virgin and I don't want to come off as clingy
>>
women, if you're having sex and you feel you need to fart, do you stop the sex or just let it rip? do you hold it in?
>>
Girls, can you be honest and rate me? I need a female opinion on this. I tried soc but it wasn't much use.
>>
>>17002453
who knows, maybe you're kinda cute and girls get sort of intimidated by you noticing this. it's sort of the same logic as guys run on whey the see a qt girl. im thinking of smiling back tho the next time i do this bc apparently guys appreciate that..is this true?
>>
>>17002502
femanon speaking. you're average desu but you got a nice smile! i know that's not much of a compliment but i personally like guys who have wider smiles.
>>
>>17002500
Depends on how long I've known the person I'm with/how many times we've had sex.

I'm in an open relationship and I do fart (rarely) during sex with my partner. It usually ends in me laughing a lot until a couple stings on the ass tip me over into moaning ;)

But on the few occasions I might go out with that special buddy, I usually prepare ahead of time with an enemia. I'm much too afraid of embarrassment. There has been one occasion that I wasn't able to prepare or get in a position away from the guy to do it, and with a redface I just straight up told him that I needed to.

He laughed and got off me so I could run to the bathroom to do the deed, then we went back to playing.
>>
>>17002500
I just tell my boyfriend I'm going to fart and then I fart.
>>
File: 1456498266477.jpg (49 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1456498266477.jpg
49 KB, 800x450
I'm in a triad relationship. I'm male, my two partners are female. One is bi, one is straight, I'm straight. We've all been together for about two years.

Recently my straight partner confided in me she's not so sure about polyamory anymore. This is a couple weeks after I confided in her similar things. I love both my partners but I do love the straight one more. She has the idea we should split off from my bi partner and have a monogamous relationship.

How much of a dick move is this? I feel kind of bad for my bi partner as she'll be broken up with by two people simultaneously.
>>
>>17002525
You all need to have a talk together, no one here can really help you with this unless they've been in a similar position (rare)
>>
>>17000670
They're form fitting non-sweat pants.
>>17000698
Not offended, creeped out because you're ugly and trying to take in pleasure by looking at me, yet I would never fuck you.
>>17000774
No, it's not ever worth pushing pills onto girls.
>>17000786
Probably, but I'm weird.
>>17000811
But that's cute and hug worthy.
>>17000827
I have more like 30/40 pounds of ass.
I could kill you with my legs.
>>17000881
I would, beats having an arm day at the gym.
>>17001439
Not really, but I am headstrong myself.
>>17001730
No leave her alone and for pete sake don't lie to her just to get in her pants.
>>17001883
Yes
>>17002220
Yes
>>17002459
This
>>
File: 1431499932833.jpg (104 KB, 720x447) Image search: [Google]
1431499932833.jpg
104 KB, 720x447
I asked a girl out the other day, she said yes.
I asked for her number, she insisted to swap emails instead. She isn't interested, is she?
>>
>>17002525
It is a dick move and selfish of both of you, but she's probably used to it by now.
poor unicorn.
>>
>>17002534
>Not really, but I am headstrong myself.
How headstrong, if I may ask?
>>
>>17002539
I lean heavily towards a dominant personality due to over a decades worth of trust issues.
>>
>>17002537
tf? who swaps emails these days? unless she thinks it's work related? just ask her why.
>>
>>17000681
you can skip the underwear

-guys
>>
My girlfriend's gold necklace was stolen, what's something I could do for her that might make her feel better?
>>17002537
Perhaps she has no phone, you should try before attempting to quit.
>>
>>17002537
She doesn't trust people with her number.
Ask for a kik or social media.
>>
>>17002551
Okay so here is another question. Would you be with a guy who is definitely weaker? Maybe more emotional or sort of a wimp?
>>
>>17002557
Make her a new necklace.
>>
>>17000724
>>17000724
I would not care because i'm a dude and I wear jeans, but if you're in public wearing leggings with a nice little booty i'm gunna help myself to a generous stare
>>
>>17002554
>>17002557
>>17002558
>>17002554
I've met her only in formal settings. I asked if she wanted to go for coffee. Exactly, unless she gets off on sending emails which I highly doubt. She really obviously has a phone, I typed in my email. Just send her an email asking why we didnt exchange numbers?

She also doesn't have social media, like zero. Also I keep getting connection error.
>>
>>17000772
bruh it's a no, you don't want to be in the friendzone and she doesn't want to mistakenly lead you on with "friendship"

you should be thankful, she let you down easy, and you're not a cringey beta orbiter. you sacked up, struck out, and now it's on to the next qt with a booty
>>
>>17002559
Yes, that's prime submissive material.
>>
>>17002571
Well, that kind of answers my question. Thank you.
>>
>>17002453
It means your a qt3.14
>>
>>17001910
skinny guys can open pickle jars and move furniture too, fuck outta here with your functional strength beer belly and hit the gym
>>
Ok so I got this chick's number and we got on a date (didn't kiss tho, but showed my intent).She seemed interested and had a good time.
thing is I texted her like 5 times whereas she only replied, never initiated a convo.
should I text and arrange a second date, or just hope for the best and wait for a sign from her?
>>
How bad is it, women, that a men is not physical with you?
>>
Wouldn't it be nice if we could round up all the undesirable men and put them down? Like fuck all they do is complain LMAO. I mean they are disposable after all, and all these men under 5/10 are just taking up space on this earth.
>>
Girls
i have a question. I'm a highschool senior and i was wondering why girls aren't about secure sex. such as most girls would lie about watching porn or bean flicking. does this security end after HS
>>
>>17002650
I agree. The majority of men are useless, we need to make sure we get rid off the ones who are nothing but oxygen thieves.
>>
So I have to explain my situation a bit before I ask the question.

So I just started college this year. I have an autistic little brother who has really bad communication problems. He is 4, going on 5 and still is just barely starting to form words right now. So because of this combined with the fact that all my siblings are in school, both my parents need to work to keep our family surviving and daycare is just so damn expensive I have been put into a situation where I need to be the one watching my little brother in the mornings. So during weekdays my schedule was taken up from like 7 A.M-4 P.M. I also have college classes so there really isn't time for a job. Now because my brother is finally starting to form words/sentences we are going to be putting him into school after this summer. I also should probably mention that I just recently got my drivers PERMIT so I don't have a full license yet.

Since I'm finally free and able to go out and get my life together this summer I finally should have a free schedule to find a job and practice driving hours etc.

Should I just get all my shit together before looking for a gf? I feel like I'm ready to get back into the dating scene and meet some qts, the only thing holding me back is the fear that girls will view me as a loser for having no job/only a drivers permit.

Autism man...I love my brother to death but it really makes life much more difficult. So happy he's finally going to school.
>>
>>17002650
>>17002657
what about girls under 5/10
>>
>>17002650
That's why I'd raise a farm off of lesser desireable submissive males.
Put them down? That's crazy national socialist talk.
>>
>>17002666
Girls are not disposable fucktard, only men are, so that would be very damaging to the population. Every female life is sacred.
>>
>>17002666
There's no such thing. Every woman is beautiful.
>>
>>17002655
Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, it depends on their religion::social status.
>>
>>17002659
Naw senpai some guys rack it w/o a car. a friend of mine use to get car rides from her Qt. and works at a shitty CVS. it's all about how you can keep things intresting and weather she likes you
>>
>>17002659
no that seems like a reasonable reason to not think you are a loser. I am the last person giving advice on dating but men if you dont have a problem with talking to women then you past the first part. If the person thinks you are a loser for putting family first then she is an asshole who doesnt deserve shit
>>
File: 1446325868394.png (278 KB, 401x385) Image search: [Google]
1446325868394.png
278 KB, 401x385
>>17002668
>That's why I'd raise a farm off of lesser desireable submissive males.
A friend of mine has expressed interest in basically making a r9k pseudo harem with the goal of instilling some more self respect and whatever else into them.

I don't know what it is with women on image boards and this desire to reform undesirable men.
>>
>>17002668
Not worth the time or energy. Do you seriously want to feed all the under 5/10s in the world? Plus I bet a load of them are "Depressed" and they would not be very good workers. So I think my position is far more logical then yours.
>>
#KillAllWhiteMen
>>
>>17002684
T H I S T B H F A M
#Feelthebern
>>
>>17002677
It feels good to be a sexual/relationship therapist and a mommy domme.
>>
>>17002567
just ask her the next time you meet her, be straight up about this. like seriously who gives their email instead of their phone number? she might be one of those people who aren't that interested in modern ways of communicating .
>>
>>17002385
Yeah as i said, i know im overthinking it, i used to be way more chill about these things, but recently i met girls who changed their minds literally from one moment to the next, and my mind is fucked atm. If this girls bails out on me too, i will leave the dateing game for a while for my own good.
>>
>>17002670
>>17002669
>>17002650
>>17002657
Litterally go back to >>>/tumblr/ with this shit. this is a question asking thread to support opposite sexes not oppres them. especially >>17002670 's bullshit. there are both ugly men and females, they cant do anything about it so stop objectifing. i mean where would we be if we didnt have Richard Stallmen with GNU/Linux. and for >>17002669 https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/ Men and women play an equal roll in life without one or another parenting a child. that child could have phylogenetical problems. senpai cush
>>
>>17002676
>>17002674
Thanks guys! Maybe Ill ask that qt in my class out after all
>>
>>17002677
>Equating one attention whore to every women on the chan

Mother fucker shut your trap
>>
>>17002704
Niceme.me
>>>/r/theredpill
>>
>>17002684
thats rasist Desu

>>17002681
without moot you wouldnt be posting here
>>
>>17002681
I think your too retarded to figure out how easy it is to install stockholm syndrome on weak virgin "uglies".
I'll profit from your trash, and you can stay mad.
>>
>>17002704
Look folks, patriarchy at work. Stop all the mansplaining buddy and open your eyes, men are responsible for all the evil in this World. They are nothing but worthless scum. I have more respect for the dirt under my shoes than I have for my men.
>>
>>17002709
kek 4chan.org/r is for request mate
>>
>>17002711
>Implying moot is under 5/10
And you can't be racist towards whites because they are the oppressors.
>>
>>17002693
I never understood the mommy/daddy dom stuff. Is the appeal just that you get to take care of someone?
>>
>>17002717
>Queen elizabeth
>french Revo.

>>17002706
no probs senpai hope shit stays Mien comffy

>>17002716
Jews already did it to EU so what
>>
Is there anything worse in this World than a straight white male? All that sense of entitlement, the constant oppression of minorities and women. Heterosexual Caucasian men deserve their won Nuremberg trails.
>>
>>17002716
From where in my post did you read that I was angry? I'm just offering a solution to this major problem we are having.
>>17002729
>Blaming the jews
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17002728
The appeal is you don't just take care of them, you raise them.
>>
>>17002738
White people in general are a waste of space. I know of one girl whose white parents named her Kymburlie. Not even kidding.
>>
>>17002668
A penis farm! Nice idea!

>>17002670
LOL

>>17002715
Just forget him.
>>
>>17002721
MFW japs, mongols, africans, egyptians, every other country on islamics oppressed. im not white but they civilized alot. thanks to americans countries like japan, SK, uganda after (the 70s race war), were aided and assisted into better economies

>>17002738
"Just because im black doesn't mean i steal"
"Just because im chinese doesn't mean i work at foxcon"
"just because im mexican doesn't mean i smuggle drugs"
just because im white doesn't mean i burn crosses on a blackmans porche"
also
Black were the reasons we are plumiting. no its the kikes, i bet they are doing it. no lets build a wall. no were the problem. oh wait the chinese are taking our money those fucking chinks

>>17002753
Then the asians would be on top. whats the diffrence
>>
>>17002762
I'm not going to argue with someone who is clearly racist. You sir just proved my point, whites need to go.
>>
>>17002715
Just let him have his emo bitch moment, he'll be back
>>
>>17002738
Agreed with everything you said Senpai.
>>17002753
Damn that is a cracka ass name if I ever heard one LMAO.
>>17002762
Followers of the Quran are some of the most oppressed people right now, not sure what you are talking about.
>>
File: 1459767842552.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1108) Image search: [Google]
1459767842552.jpg
392 KB, 1080x1108
I was suppose to do something with this girl but she couldn't make it because of work. (I know it's true because we are coworkers) so I told her to text me when she is free. She texted me: of course! :) it has now been 3 days since. do you guys think she is not interested anymore? Should I text her? Pls help! :/
>>
>>17002765
>implying this is the majority of how people think. once you know about tutsi vs hutu and the rape of nagasaki or even the rasism between diffrent asian countires. you will clearly understand. im a guatemalan who came to the US and surpassed my visa. but due to the lax laws i was given some but not all papers (not a citizen yet) i lived in ghettos and rich neighbourhoods. and in white areas. they're very co-opperative to be honest
>>
>>17002777
That image follows me wherever I go. What does it mean?
>>
>>17002739
Your solution is absolutely mad.
These men have such a weak will that torture/mind control is the most cost effective. Death is expensive, to the economy and to the environment.
>>
File: 1456295606876.png (128 KB, 946x394) Image search: [Google]
1456295606876.png
128 KB, 946x394
>>17002765
>>
>>17002777
text her, why not she may of forgot

>>17002786
>Hitler was right guys but not very eco friendly
>>
>>17002786
>Death is expensive
LMAO every heard of the holocaust? Think about it's 2016, our technology has improved ten fold since then- we could take that many people out in the blink of an eye, and it wouldn't cost as much to fucking condition(mind controlling) each individual man.
>>
File: English women.jpg (553 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
English women.jpg
553 KB, 1920x1080
>>17002789
Hitler made a number of mistakes. Chief among them was scattering the ashes of the Jew, because like a phoenix they were just reborn to swindle the goyim once more.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 236x213
>>17002784
This is an incredibly hot picture, everyone is saving it and reposting it. Now please GiB advice!
>>
>>17002796
Is it ok if I save it?
>>
>>17002767

But this doesn't seem like an emo bitch moment...he deleted me. He has never reacted like this to anything, he's not an emotional person and none of it made any sense.
>>
>>17002795
What game is this?
>>
>>17002800
I was inclined to say no, but you got dubs, go ahead sir!
>>
>>17002795
Antisemitism belongs on >>>/pol/ faggot.
>>
>>17002810
no it belongs as an example towards femmie logic

>>17002801
guys tend to repress emotions though. trust guys are known for their guilt tripping
>>
How do you probe to see if a girl has a boyfriend without sounding creepy?

I've had this lady ask about my girlfriend and when I said I was single she feigned shock and said she swore I had one. It came off creepy and proby.

I don't want to come off like that but now I don't know what to say.
>>
File: poor little roman boy.jpg (523 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poor little roman boy.jpg
523 KB, 1920x1080
>>17002803
Age of Charlemagne

>>17002810
The Jewminati has lain low for too long, the people of our Republic deserve the truth
>>
>>17002816
"hey mate are you dating"
yes
ay thats cool hope he's treating ya

no
not bad being single aint bad senpai
>>
>>17002822
Say literally what this guy said, but in an Australian accent.
>>
Best way to bring up the idea of a second round with a casual slam? We've texted some but idk how to broach it
>>
>>17002829
Send a pic of your butt hole.
>>
>>17002831
already talked about it, neither of us are in to it
>>
File: Pope-Francis-Hands.jpg (37 KB, 717x450) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Francis-Hands.jpg
37 KB, 717x450
>asked my best friend's girlfriend's best friend out almost a year ago
>first she said ok, then a week later said no
>both my best friend and hers say she's kind of a "cold" person
>text and see her on campus from time to time but it's always brief
>doesn't help that I start acting like an autist around her
>also doesn't help that I've certainly never been in a relationship and I don't think she has either
>we're 23 btw

>today, run into her and decide to hang out with her
>try to make small talk
>some funny moments, other somewhat uncomfortable silences
>not much eye contact on her part

Fuck, I don't even know why I bother.
>>
File: 1449896154984.jpg (31 KB, 312x377) Image search: [Google]
1449896154984.jpg
31 KB, 312x377
why are women such whores?
>>
>>17002864
>>>/r9k/
Beta faggot
>>
Girls:
On guys do you prefer:
Hitchhiker's thumb or no hitchhiker's thumb?
Widow's peak or no widow's peak?
Can loop tongue or not loop tongue?
Attached or detached ear lobe?
>>
>>17002864
Cooties are a terrible thing
>>
Got rejected by a crush. But I asked, so that's progress.

What's next?
>>
>>17002816
Don't probe, just ask her out. That's what you want to do anyway.
>>
>>17002864
fat and ugly ladies are waiting for you mate.
>>
>>17002898
you wait till you have a crush on somebody else.
>>
>>17002794
This is why we need free higher education, because there are retards out there that think technology is cheap yet turn around and buy an iphone.
Why did hitler fail? He put his best men on the front line and then wasted the youth as cannon fodder instead of drafting jews. Demand was not supplied, failure was eminent.
>>
File: 1459798093462.jpg (681 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459798093462.jpg
681 KB, 1920x1080
>6'2"
>Down 60 pounds
>Have another 50~ before I'm at my goal

Think it's worth trying to meet women before I hit that goal (especially in terms of online dating since I don't get around a lot), or should I just try to get where I want first?
>>
>>17002900

Yeah but I would have more confidence knowing if she's single or not.
>>
File: 2016-04-06 03.21.47.jpg (127 KB, 1075x605) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-06 03.21.47.jpg
127 KB, 1075x605
Am I reading too much into that period? Did I fuck up somewhere?
>>
>>17002925
why not give it a try now? what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17002937
ready into it WAY too much
>>
>>17002937
I'd just roll with it unless she keeps responding that way
>>
Girls:
If you ask a guy out and he says no, what do you feel like?
>>
>>17002930
No you wouldn't, you aren't even confident enough to ask about a boyfriend.

Just go for it, I promise you'll feel better either outcome.
>>
>>17002952
That's never happened to me in my life
>>
>>17002957
Well I'm a guy and its happened to me a couple of times.
>>
>>17002940
>what do you have to lose?
Time, mostly. But I also live in a small town, so I tend to overthink people talking to each other.
>>
>>17002960
That's irrelevant to the question
>>
>>17002960
Damn you must be like Ryan Gosling or something.
>>
>>17002969
well, if you wait till you are at your goal the time would have passed anyways. why not try dating in the meantime nonetheless?
>>
>>17002973
Who?
>>
>>17001963

You're not a femanon.
>>
>>17002980
Google.com
>>
Girls:
Why did you come to 4chan, given it's less than stellar reputation?
>>
>>17002952
Hasn't happened

>>17002937
Yes you're reading too much into it

>>17002925
Yes it is

>>17002886
Don't care
Don't care
Don't care
Don't care

>>17002864
Why shouldn't we be?

>>17002850
Ok

>>17002816
You either ask her, or you ask her out. Either way, you're going to get an answer. No point in beating around the bush

>>17002777
Or maybe she's busy. Text her if you want, but don't keep doing it

>>17002655
What?

>>17002650
The world would be a whole lot less whinier, that's for sure

>>17002641
Huge? Why wouldn't it be?

>>17002537
Why not email her and see what happens

>>17002525
It's going to be a dick move, but she's going to be broken up with one way or another. At least you know you're shit people

>>17003005
Because I'm here forever
>>
Why don't girls have any interests or things that they enjoy or hobbies like guys do?

Why do they seek to undermine a guys interests when they don't share that interest?

Why do they treat their partners like they are lesser than them?

Why are females trash?

Why do they have such a sense of entitlement?
>>
>>17003005
firstly: nobody needs to know.
secondly: i can filter content just fine. an ability you should apply in every situation, not just 4chan.
>>
>>17003020
Because we can. Cry harder
>>
File: 1459896535115.jpg (30 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1459896535115.jpg
30 KB, 720x480
>>17003020
>Why don't girls have any interests or things that they enjoy or hobbies like guys do?
Depends on the woman. Many of the women I know actually come to me for recommendations, because I helped introduce them to my interests. I'd actually partially blame feminists for this, because they make male interests sound much more hostile to women than they really are.

For everything else, the broad has ego issues. Putting people down raises your own social value relative to them.
>>
>>17003020
C'mon.. Men do the same thing...
>>
File: IMG_6420.jpg (30 KB, 460x264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6420.jpg
30 KB, 460x264
my bf and i am dating since half a year. i just realized that we basically agree on everything, no matter the topic. this in neat on some level, we never argue and have an extremely smooth relationship. it just also seems like we can never have a truly in depth discussion because of this. when a topic come sup, we quickly discover that we both have already thought about that and have come to (almost) the same conclusions, so there's no need to discuss that topic any further. i apprecciate that we have such similar values and outlooks, but sometimes it feels as if we "run out of interesting debatable things" because we can skim over the "big ones" with such ease. what do?
>>
>>17003020

Not a woman but I'd guess:

-basic bitches don't have an interest or hobby because they jumped from childhood to the social rat-races seamlessly. No time or moment of being able to find yourself, your calling and interests. Those social rat races (Circa middle/highschool) are a nasty cut-throat affair where deviating from the norm will get you ostracized and everything we all already know. So by the time they are free of that petty shit in college and afterwards they are kind of up shit creek without a paddle. It's not the same thing but as a male I'm trying to expand and find new hobbies and pursuits after being tired of being an internet denizen. And it's not exactly perfectly straightforward.

Undermining a guy's interest - I don't think it's fedora faggotry to recognize women have more of a narcissistic streak. So they might perceive an interest/hobby to be threatening to their primacy to you.

For the rest - git gud.

>>17000652

I wouldn't be offended at all. Unless he's being a dumdum if you communicate it nicely and not threatening to his masculinity ("I love feeling your hands on me and your lips against me, can we do this longer" vs "you aren't getting met wet enough fagget step it up senpai") he should be cool. Phrase it in a way that'll pet his ego to egg him on to do more.
>>
>>17003103

Figure out if you two are agreeing because of avoiding conflict or lack of any partisanship in the topic or because you really are on the same page for it. I dunno, maybe check some of them hot button issues that people always get riled up about to see. You know what they are - if they wanna have kids, if they would be cool with abortion, anything politics or religion, skub vs anti skub.
>>
>>17003128
>avoiding conflict or lack of any partisanship in the topic or because you really are on the same page

no, we really are on the same page.

>if they wanna have kids, if they would be cool with abortion, anything politics or religion, skub vs anti skub

i don't know what skub is, but we have covered all the other topics and agreed in an almost nauseating way. i feel like there is no topic we don't agree on. i love it, it makes life so much easier. but i can sense a kind of adventurouse side in me, wanting to find a topic we strongly disagree on.
is it even possible that two people agree on EVERYTHING? would that be a good thing?
>>
>>17003143
hell, we like the same music, we already agreed on how to name our kids, we have the same stance on religion and "what comes after death", we share our values and priorities, we have the exact same sex drive, we care about the same stuff, we even discussed how we would handel having a handicapped child. it's eerie...
>>
File: 1459350288641.jpg (109 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459350288641.jpg
109 KB, 1600x1600
Anyone have any advice on how to get more pleasure from anal stimulation?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.