[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: 146549-148811.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42 KB, 300x300
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16954265
>>
Question, how do guys' (public) bathrooms usually look like? I always imagined there'd be pee everywhere and graffiti and whatever but maybe they're cleaner than I figure.
>>
Would you date a girl with an omorashi fetish? I've never told anyone I've dated for pretty obvious reasons but it's my biggest kink by far
>>
>>16957884
They are absolutely terrible and stink to high heaven. You will routinely find toilets badger striped with shit stains with toilet paper on the floor, piss and pubes everywhere and "white power" scratched into the cubicle door, which once had a coat hanger which has since been lost to time
>>
>>16957890
Could you explain further?
Wikipedia tells me it means both the feeling of having a full bladder and actually wetting yourself?
Either way I suppose it depends how important it is to your sex life.

>>16957898
If you're serious that sounds worse than our bathrooms and I've seen some really horrible ones.
>>
>>16957884
Pretty bland. Most guys can hit the bowl unless they're drink off their asses. Sometimes there's dumb shit written on the stalls but rarely anything remarkable.
>>
>>16957901
It depends on how "public" said bathroom is and the venue, but that is pretty standard. I also forgot the ubiquitous old fellow that comes in to use the urinal, pisses, farts and grunts and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>16956162

Need more advices desu.
>>
>>16957923
Ask her out you fucking beta
>>
>>16957901
I like seeing other people desperate/wetting. Doing it myself is sort of fun, but doesn't do all that much for me.
Like, my ultimate fantasy is basically just to tease the fuck out of a desperate guy and not let him go, then get him off and have him uncontrollably piss all over me.
It's a weird fetish.
>>
Ok ladies (and guys if you want to answer) I’m going to ask the girl I like if she wants to go for coffee some time, next time I see her.

Assuming it goes well, what would be the better place to go. The coffee shop on the university campus (near where she lives) or one in the big city where the university is located just outside of? I feel the first option is the safer bet since it’s an area we both know but I’m worried she’ll just think I’m boring if I want to meet for coffee in place she’s basically at every day.
>>
>>16957929
I always think most people have weird kinks but maybe I'm projecting.
Either way, I don't know about guys but I personally think it's not all that horrible a fetish. I'm not into it but it wouldn't be a deal breaker to me either if my girlfriend had that fetish.
But I'm guessing you're more looking for a male opinion on that.
>>
>>16957938
Nah, I'm actually more into girls so thanks haha good to know
>>
Ok.

So there's this girl who lives next door to me that I really want to talk to, possibly ask out. Problem is, she lives with her parents and rarely comes out the house. The only time she does is to go with her dad somewhere or walk to school. She seems kinda introverted; i only ever see her with a usual friend or family members. I try to go outside as much as possible to expose myself more or try to get an opportunity to talk to her but no luck. Very rarely she does house cleaning in the mornings and will go outside, but she hasnt recently.

Any advice? Would a guy approaching you out of nowhere or on your way to school be creepy? Any advice to make it less creepy?
>>
File: 25c5646156cd5f831d61379ba9d1f74d.jpg (722 KB, 3724x2724) Image search: [Google]
25c5646156cd5f831d61379ba9d1f74d.jpg
722 KB, 3724x2724
>>16957929
Wetting is high-tier fetish

Mmmphhh
>>
>>16957958
The highest tier there is
Well for me anyway
>>
>>16958015
The sensation is just so satisfying
>>
>>16957884
depends on the establishment and time of day
>>
>>16957884
This guy >>16957898 >>16957918 is right.
How do girls public bathrooms look like?

>>16957890
Date? Maybe. Indulge it? lolno
>>
>>16958064
Mostly pretty okay, though I still have flashbacks to our old school bathroom. Pads and tampons strewn around willy-nilly as if they didn't stink to high heaven.
>>
>>16958117
I think this thread needs to talk about more wetting
>>
>>16958134
Don't look at me, I have a different bag of kinks.
>>
File: Find-Out-More-Franchises.png (13 KB, 410x323) Image search: [Google]
Find-Out-More-Franchises.png
13 KB, 410x323
>>16958139
>>
File: 1430501454497.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
1430501454497.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
How long is long enough after my ex-girlfriend passed away can I begin dating again? She passed when we were both 20, I'm 26 now and haven't been on a date since.
>>
File: BANE.jpg (26 KB, 440x259) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
26 KB, 440x259
>>16958161
Why'd you kill her?
>>
>>16958170

Part of me does feel responsible. We got into a fight and she stormed off in her motorcycle, I guess riding when not in the best of minds affects your coordination or something.
>>
>>16957830
Girls:

Do you make out when you hook up casually? I think kissing and being passionate is a big part of the fun in sex, but I've only been with one woman so I don't know what it's like out there.
>>
File: paveleer.jpg (14 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
paveleer.jpg
14 KB, 350x250
>>16958161
Why are you asking us what you're supposed to feel yourself? If you're still grieving and dating someone else doesn't feel right, nobody's pushing you to do so.
On the other hand, if you're looking to us for permission because you feel guilty about moving on, nobody's stopping you either.

>>16958170
Calm down, Peggy. Now is not the time for shitposting
That comes later
>>
So I recently found out I have an STD

I'm having a hard time building up the courage to tell my exes. Here is the situation

>Ex-Girlfriend of 3 years (2011-2014)
I dont think she gave it to me, we dated a long time and I'm pretty sure she was tested at planned parenthood. Reluctant to tell her because after we broke up she started dating someone I share a mutual hatred with - and they would likely tell everyone if she isnt infected.

> Ex girlfriend from San Francisco (last half of 2014)
Possibly her, she had a sexual history and dated a cheating drug addict before me. SF has larger gay population as well. Thing is, she is very depressed and I dont know how she would handle the news. I fear for her, and still sort of have feelings... pretty sure she'd never talk to me again either way.

> Ex girlfriend of 2 months (summer 2015)
Suspect it was her, very skinny and was raped repeatedly by different people as a child. Promiscuous, increased chance from prior BBC contact, and got accupuncture from gays regularly. PTSD, possibly from finding out. If its her I'm positive she knew before giving it to me, and probably wont contact her.

My test results seem to indicate it was within the last year or two - but thats not 100%.
What should I do? How far back would you tell your exes to get checked?
>>
>>16958175
I answer your question with another question: Are you ready to kill another person?

>>16958183
>not getting both parties tested before practicing unsafe sex
You all are retarded and deserve to die, so it doesn't matter who knows or not.
>>
>>16958183
You should tell all of them going back as far as you can remember if it's HIV. That's not something you play with.
Anything else and I'd say a year or two is all you'd really be obligated to go back.
>>
>>16958183
work your way down from most recent to less. something curable? only do the last 2 partners. serious shit (hiv/aids, herpes) tell all of your partners
>>
>>16958210
Ive had sex with alot of women.

How do you suggest I contact 20 odd women and tell them? To be honest Id probably do it through a suicide note if it came down to that.
>>
>>16958239
>20-odd women
Well, that explains a lot
>>
>>16957949
Is this the wrong thread for my question? :/
>>
>>16958239
>To be honest Id probably do it through a suicide note if it came down to that
That's a good idea.
It's HIV, isn't it?
>>
>>16958239
Just work your way back until you find whoever gave it to you. That's the most efficient way to figure it out.
>>
>>16958209
I'd love to die.

The only reason I remain here is because I had been working on electronic designs that could greatly reduce world hunger and overpopulation.

I thought it would be kind of selfish to take the information I know to the grave, but honestly this world is cruel and I'm close to not caring what happens to anyone.

But then again if one of those lives I save has the cure to cancer or hiv, it would be in vein.
>>
>>16958266
>extremely poorfags
>inventing the cure for cancer or HIV
LOL
>>
>>16958257
I no longer have the contacts for the most recent girl... Icd have to start with the girl from california.

I dont know how to tell her without her killing herself.
>>
>>16958279
Money doesnt indicate intelligence.
>>
To the women.

How does a dick have to look like to be attractive to you? Are veins on the dick unattractive?
>>
My girlfriend started bitching at me after I was coming off a 60 hour work-week and taking care of my mom with minimal sleep because "I wasn't spending enough time with her." To be fair her bitchiness is because at the same time she was having the mother of all periods, but I lost my temper and hit her. We didn't talk at all for a couple of days, but then she started bitching about something else, and instead of hitting her I walked away. She followed me, doing that childish thing of, "Are you gonna hit me again? Huh? Huh?" until I finally left the house to go on a drive to cool down. She sent me a text saying, "Why didn't you hit me? :(" When I asked why she was being psycho, she said me hitting her turned her on and she wanted me to do it again. I refused, but now whenever we're in a similar vicinity she will become as annoying and painful to be around as possible to try and get me to hit her so she can get off. Is there a solution to this situation, or should I just give up and break up with her?
>>
>>16958307
AGAIN with the dick questions? I love the look of every guy's dick in the world EXCEPT yours. You are so infatuated with your penis that I'm absolutely certain you would harbor no room in your heart for me, because as soon as I cooed to you that your cock is amazing you would stare at yourself in the mirror for hours in marvel with how much time you spend thinking about your member already.
>>
>>16958301
Intelligence doesn't cure cancer you need billions of dollars in research money
>>
>>16958316
Damn son, that's fucking hot for some reason. I don't believe in hitting women but I'd be really turned on by that response
>>
>>16958316
lolwtf
>>
>>16958316
Uh, that relationship was done when you planted one on her. Just be glad you're probably getting out of it without spending some time in jail. GTFO, find new girl, don't belt her in the gob.

Possibly also get some fucking help for your anger problem, hitting a bitch for irritating you, really?
>>
>>16958332
I guess so. Well its settled then. Once my insurance drops in June I'll quit my job, travel the world with what I have left, and disappoint everyone with the bad news after I'm dead. Someone else can figure out food shortages and all that bullshit.

Thanks adv.
>>
>>16958358
You could post pics here from your travels and your suicide note. I'd enjoy that.
>>
File: You should ask Yamcha that.png (73 KB, 488x238) Image search: [Google]
You should ask Yamcha that.png
73 KB, 488x238
How do you escalate touching without making it seem awkward?

I am not a touchy person at all, not even towards my family. But there's this girl, and we've become very close over the past month. We spend a lot of time together, go out of our way to see each other, have personalities that mesh together great, and I can barely keep my hands off her.
No idea if that's both ways though. Most of the time our personal space is nonexistent, but other than that there's always a "reason" we're touching each other. She'd jokingly hit me when I tease her, or she'd put her feet on my lap to illustrate a story of hers, or I'd lift her legs with one arm to illustrate a story of mine, or I'd run a hand through her hair while she's talking about her latest hairdresser visit... the list goes on with insignificant shit like that. We never hug or hold hands or anything, though.

Anyway, we've got a date planned next Easter and I want to make it more date-like. Normally we just greet each other distantly with a simple wave at most. Would it be weird if I hugged her hello, perhaps saying "happy Easter" to give it a reason? How do I make that less sudden and awkward? What else can I do?
I'm not good with this thing. It probably will be awkward.
>>
>>16958353
>woman bitching at a working man taking care of his parents
>"it's HIS fault"
Found the meatflap.

>>16958316
Agree to a safe word and hit her wherever she wears clothing so no one can see. Start with her ass and go from there. But first make a spanking video with her saying, "I love it when you hit me, it makes me so horny," under the guise you want something to fap to when she isn't around. That way you have reasonable doubt if she goes full-bitch.
>>
>>16957884
Varies on where you go.

Campus bathrooms? Relatively clean, no graffiti, yada yada.

Somewhere else like a baseball game, or a music concert? It's fucking horrifying. I'm pretty sure alcohol is a significant factor.

>>16958209
>not getting both parties tested before practicing unsafe sex
It's stupid, whenever I bring that up women usually get offended. God damn, its not even calling you slutty, you can never be 100% of what your partner is doing.
>>
Femanons, without going into what might be excessive detail I've found that I'm a preferred type for a number of women who are inheriting large amounts of money but who happen to have somewhat pronounced personality flaws. I seem to be viewed as more husband material than someone they just want to have a fling with. What does this say about me?

Btw, this is not common for all women, simply the ones who fit the type I am describing. I am from a lower socio-economic background but rising in the world because I'm smart.
>>
>>16958520
Uh, not a femanon but to me that seems like they're at least peripherally aware of their shit personalities and that these prevent them from landing husbands in their own socioeconomic bracket who are high-status (smart, can say shit about opera and laugh nasally, can tie his own boat shoes, I don't fucking know, can you?) within that bracket. So they fix on you as an attainable alternative because they figure they can buy poorfag (you said personality flaws, right?), and then they can tout their smart husband and preen about it.
>>
How do you figure out if she's seeing someone else beside you? Like subtly getting it out of her, not asking directly.
>>
>>16958532

I assumed as much, but we're both male. I'd like to get a female perspective on it.
>>
I WANT A FUCKING WHITE GIRLFRIEND
>>
>>16957929
I've had this fetish, but I never knew there was a name for it. Thanks! I wouldn't really mind it, and would probably indulge you in it.
>>
>>16957937
it depends on what she is like. I would go for the first one to take it slow then latter show her some other places. But that's just me
>>
>>16957929
Guy here.

Definitely not a dealbreaker. I think I might actually enjoy doing something like that.
>>
>>16958393
Best thing to do is not stress over it. Just act like you two normally would. Any date is simple. It's just the thought of one that makes it complicated.
>>
To all girls.

What is the most common reason you would friend zone a guy that says he has feelings for you. To be more specific. You hang around this person more than usual, go on a few dates, netflix and chill, shit like that.
>>
>>16958673
>friend zone
Because he acted like an entitled fedora
>>
Has playing the "long game" of casually pursuing somebody ever worked out for anybody here? Because while I never quite know when to give up on a girl, I always just stop eventually but then later realize I was holding back and not being open/brave/vulnerable enough.

So I guess I'm not just asking if 'pursuing' is a good idea, but also how one would stop holding themselves back in the dating game.
>>
>>16957915
Trust me it's much more pleasant fucking a stranger in the ladie's room.
>>
>>16958673
Because I don't have feelings for him. That's it.
>>
How the hell do you let a guy who you have an awkward dynamic and a weird history with and you never really get the change to talk to without it being desperate know that you're interested when he's afraid of you
>>
>>16959145
Move on?
>>
>>16959149
I did, it's been 3 years. But now we're older and going to the same college. The awkward from dating for a month just never really wore off.
>>
>>16959154
Give him Special K (the drug), and when he wakes up tied to a chair tell him you've been reading nothing but rape doujins and you really need to get it out of your system. That'll get him to stop fearing you because he knows your intentions are actually sweet and loving.
>>
>>16959157
Sounds like a plan.
>>
Girls: I am a guy with what I'm told is an attractively large ass. I'm relatively in shape and have a decent enough face, but I have no idea how having a nice butt is something I can somehow take advantage of. What's the appeal of an attractive butt on a guy and how can I work with it?

Guys too, I guess, if you have input.
>>
>>16959197
Fuggg I love guys with big curvy butts. If you can, find some pants that kinda show it off without wearing straight up skinny jeans. Also invest in boxer briefs hnnng
>>
>>16958892
The long game never works out if you don't eventually move to the short game. The long game is just opening up opportunities for yourself, taking advantage of them in small ways, and gauging reactions. Eventually there's enough evidence that you can now turn those opportunities into short game and close the deal.

Example: was playing the long game with a girl I went to college with. This was mostly interacting daily because we had a class together where we sat near each other. Hanging out happened, even though it was at first as part of a group. Over the course of about a month and a half, there were a few more opportunities to hang out solo - These were opportunities that I might've been able to convert to short game, but didn't because I wasn't sure yet. I DID attempt to close one when we watched most of firefly, but I nearly fucked it up (well, I did, but she still kinda liked me so i got more chances).

Towards the end of the second month, she was hospitalized for suicidal instability, and I ended up being the one to bring her back from the hospital a couple days later. As fucked up as it seems in retrospect, I chose that moment to close (implicitly), and it worked, cause the data I'd been gathering suggested that all I needed to do was find another opportunity and she'd be down for it. Was a great gamble on my part cause that relationship was fucking awesome.

All that said, you have to consider that you need a reason to hang out pretty much every day for there to be a chance of the long game working out at all. If you don't it straight up won't work. Otherwise, basically you just eventually have to jump in. You'll very rarely get tossed into a relationship without making some leap of faith, and most of those will blow, so you should avoid them anyway.
>>
>>16959201
ASL? lol jk

I transitioned to boxers pretty late actually, but once I did I preferred them to boxer briefs. Do I need to shop around on the boxer briefs more then?

Also skinny jeans just straight don't fit. Butt and thighs make them super uncomfortable. I think the best pants I've got at the moment are regular fit levis, which I think look alright. Should that be good enough?
>>
File: 1458735497772.jpg (220 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1458735497772.jpg
220 KB, 497x732
Do women in the south have something against men with cats? I moved from Oklahoma to Louisiana recently and I have two old toms, ones 17 and the other 13. For some reason it seems that when I mention I have cats over dogs its a sudden huge deal breaker.

That and oddly having a rifles is worrying, and since I'm now in the deep south that is something that I'd think is fairly normal.
>>
>>16959272
Not in the south but you sound like a mean after my own heart. Elderly kitties are great btw.

>>16958673
No chemistry. Sometimes it can all seem right but you're still not feeling it.
>>
>>16959272
For some gawdawful reason if you're in the South and you prioritize cats over dogs, it immediately means:
1) You're anti-social;
2) You think you're better than everyone;
3) You hate the outdoors, and;
4) You don't hunt.

That last one is important, because if you don't own a REAL dog AND you don't hunt, then why the fuck would have a rifle in the South? According to women who approve of hunting trips, if you own a gun that you don't use for hunting, you're a goddamn psychopath that's going to be the next protagonist of Hatred 2.

But to be fair the only ones who fill this stereotype are CONTRA GRILLS who listen to gay cowboys and fantasize about horse cocks, so they're best to be avoided anyways.
>>
>>16959272
Why the hell would anybody (male or female) want a cat?
>>
My gf type thing wants me to have sex with other girls because I was a virgin before her and I'm not very good at sex.

How do I get sex off something like tinder? I have limited options here. She's not having sex with me because I'm apparently awful at it and she thinks it's a good idea if I do this. Generally what do?? It's gonna be weird if a girl starts liking me and I have to explain oh, I'm having sex with you for my ex kinda gf thing who I'm not even dating right now who wants me to get better at sex before we start seeing each other again.
>>
>>16959230
>Also skinny jeans just straight don't fit. Butt and thighs make them super uncomfortable. I think the best pants I've got at the moment are regular fit levis, which I think look alright. Should that be good enough?

That's actually the same thing my girlfriend complains about every single time she goes to find jeans. "Guys have it easy, your 30 is actually a 30, and not sometimes a 26 or 34.

But... as a fellow male anon with massive fucking thighs and an apparently check-out-able ass, I feel your pain. I remember back when I did track I kind of hated wearing compression shorts because the ones that were supposed to be my size at first always felt like they were cutting off circulation to my legs until I'd worn them in like half a dozen time.

So far my preferred style of jeans are usually bootcut (fit my calves better, which are pretty big as well), either athletic fit (which is like... stretchy and fits snug everywhere, but is insanely comfortable) or certain straight cuts from certain mid/upper tier brands (I've got a pair of Lucky Brand jeans that fit pretty well that I got for like $50 instead of the 130 sticker price)
>>
>>16959272
Not from the south (or even the US, for that matter), but for some reason, a guy owning just cats is a tad weird. I guess they're a pretty 'female' animal

>>16959197
I like touching butts, and if yours is a nice butt that's a good thing

>>16958892
Eventually you're going to have to ask them out

>>16958673
I'm not attracted to him, be it his looks, his personality, or I just don't have any feelings towards him. She can't force herself to like you

>>16958307
I think all dicks are ugly

>>16958183
Tell them all. I don't care whether you want to or not, it's your responsibility to tell them. Also get tested before you go without a condom in your next relationship, that's just common sense

>>16958176
Isn't making out the bare minimum of what you do when you hook up?

>>16958161
How are we supposed to know when you're ready?

>>16957949
There are other girls in the world, you know. It sounds near impossible to me for you to even talk to her, let alone get close to her and ask her out
>>
Why are girls so tribal?I cant talk to a girl with someone as equals with some side bitch friend getting the wrong impression.
>>
To the girls

Why most of you talk with "indirects" instead of a direct approach of the things you want? Really curious here :(
>>
I had sex and condom slipped and it was inside her vagina.I didn't cum inside her but I am worried is there chance to her get pregnant from precum or something?
>>
Girls, (bonus points if German)

If you consciously fall asleep on a guy's shoulder, is that a sign that you like him in anyway or is that just a friendzone thing?
>>
>>16959357
Stop looking for signs like you can guarantee she's into you and just ask her out.

>>16959353
You fucks that didn't get a sex ed and can't use google should get banned.

>>16959335
It's safer to not say things outright.

>>16959303
You try to get hookups, not relationships. If you're just getting with someone to fuck, you don't need to tell them why you're fucking them.

>>16959197
If you try to flaunt your ass you're going to look gay. The anon that said boxer briefs has a good point, though.
>>
>>16959368
>Stop looking for signs like you can guarantee she's into you and just ask her out.
I guess you're right, I'm just a bit culture shocked. I've noticed that German girls do this shoulder thing quite a lot though, we rarely touch each other where I'm from, it's considered rude, let alone ask people out, we don't even have a word for that.
>>
>>16959335
socially conditioned that way I suppose
>>16959353
There's a chance but its so small that you shouldn't worry unless she skips a period
>>16959357
Not German but I would only do that with a guy I'm interested in. She might be more touchy feely but if she isn't then she is at least comfortable with you.
>>
File: kookai.jpg (57 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
kookai.jpg
57 KB, 480x311
So how do you girls shave down there?

Or do you wax as well?

Or do you prefer to be winter ready?
>>
>So how do you girls shave down there?
With a razor? How else?
>Or do you wax as well?
Nope
>Or do you prefer to be winter ready?
Only if I know I'm not going to get laid
>>
>>16959287
I've had the oldest one from 10 years of age. And I kept the first of his children. Their the best bros I have.

>>16959291
God this is something that has killed me since I've moved down here. Endless question about how I haven't "put a scope on X" or " why haven't I modified the rifle to be easier to shoot"

I'm not going to bubba my fucking WWII rifles.

>>16959292
Its a easy animal to take care of?

>>16959317
I don't really see how its a "female" animal, then again I grew up with the fuckers.
>>
>>16959335
Women tend to go out of their way to avoid confrontation. The irony is it usually makes things worse.

>>16959291
>According to women who approve of hunting trips, if you own a gun that you don't use for hunting, you're a goddamn psychopath that's going to be the next protagonist of Hatred 2.
I just find this odd. I'm from the PNW, and generally speaking it's a much more liberal area than the south. However people are pretty chill about a guy collecting guns for funsies up here, and we have a large hunting community at the same time.

>>16959145
Why on earth is he afraid of you?
>>
>>16959303
Honestly that sounds like she's just looking for an excuse to hook up with someone else too. If my partner was so godawful in bed that nothing worked, and I loved them, I'd try my best to make it work and practice a lot together instead of going 'lol just fuck someone else'.
>>
>>16959521
I shave sorta semi-regularly, I rather dislike body hair so it's more or less part of my shower routine. So, normal wet razor, duh.
Waxed once, never again. Ouchy.
>>
>>16958161
If you think you're up for it, get back out there.
>>
Girls: do guys with low standards turn you off? Even if the guy is good looking? I don't mean desperate. I mean a guy who dates chubby chicks non-exclusively.
>>
>>16959582
Dating chubby girls and having low standards aren't the same thing
>>
>>16958381
>>16958358
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>16959582
To me, low standards just means not being choosy. If my partner had fucked fifty girls before me simply because he could, regardless of what they looked like, how they acted, how trashy, stupid or ugly they were, that'd turn me off extremely, yes.
And don't get me wrong, I don't mean that in the /r9k/ "everyone ought to be a virgin" sense, not at all. I just prefer some selection going on instead of "anything that at any time offers itself up".
>>
>>16958358
There actually are no food shortages. The world produces a surplus. It's a distribution/accessibility problem, not production.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100893540
>>
File: hmm.png (404 KB, 436x441) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
404 KB, 436x441
Please ladies, what would it take for a younger guy to get you to consider him?

21 year old guy here, and due to my work and hobbies I often end up being around people older than me. I've asked out some girls who are about 2+ years older than me and my age always seems to be an issue. I also fell head over heels for a 35 year old coworker, who when I said that I found her attractive called me "a sweet kid."

For added info, 5'8", not ripped muscular but also not a skeleton. Doing pretty well for myself career-wise even before graduating due to a few killer internships, so I'm not just playing vidya in a frat house for reference.
>>
File: 1457929282309.jpg (73 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
1457929282309.jpg
73 KB, 600x722
>>16959582
>I mean a guy who dates chubby chicks non-exclusively.
If a gal gave me shit because I was interested in someone despite her being a bit chubby I'd laugh my ass off.
>>
Need some catchy icebreakers.
>>
>>16959609
I don't know if there's anything he could do. It's just weird to me
>>
girls, people have always told me that the most attractive thing in a man is confidence in himself and being comfortable with your self . ive worked hard over the past few years to be confident in myself and I am now. but for some reason no one ever shows interest in me im fucking 20 and Ive never held a girls hand in my life. every time i like someone she always shows interest in a friend of mine instead. help me
>>
>>16959610
I meant more along the lines of "His ex is kind of ugly. Can I be doing better?"

Not sure if some women think this or if I should be worried.
>>
>>16959521
I used to wax everywhere. I still wax arms and legs, but I shaved bikini area and armpits with laser because waxing there is too painful.
Never used razor if not for "emergency".
>>
File: 1453080459272.jpg (126 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1453080459272.jpg
126 KB, 466x700
>>16959620
>Not sure if some women think this or if I should be worried.
Some women think that way
Some women are retarded
There's a lot of overlap between those two groups

It's a big world. If you explore it you'll find some jackass holding some belief somewhere, no matter how stupid it is. No point in stressing over what they think.
>>
>>16959609
I'd date someone a couple of years younger, but it'd be hard for me to consider someone 14 years younger than me. Also because he'd be 9 years old - but, in general, a huge difference would be a turn off. We're in completely different places in life and there's no way it'd work.

The guy I like right now is two years younger than me. He's extremely mature, down to earth, intelligent, ambitious. When we talk I don't perceive him as "younger than me".
>>
>>16959619
You're an idiot if you think confidence alone will make you attractive. It's like any other trait - you need more than that to make you attractive
>>
>>16959619
It doesn't work like that.
It's the same "misunderstanding" people have with nice guys - I do want a nice guy, but not someone JUST nice. In the same way, I do want someone confident, but not someone JUST confident.

Looks, intelligence, sense of humour, good personality, interests, confidence and charme. It ALL matters to me when I get interested in a guy.
Try to be the best version of yourself.
>>
>>16959620
You shouldn't be advertising who your exes are.
>>
>>16958655
If I act like I normally would, I get the feeling that this isn't going to head anywhere. I'll not do anything and contact would just fizzle out, or she'd move on and see me as just a friend, etcetera etcetera.

That's how it's gone with just about anyone the past few years.
>>
>>16957890
My fiancée has that lol. Good thing is if the guy wants sex all he has to do is drink a huge glass of water.
>>
File: Marcus.jpg (2 MB, 1311x1800) Image search: [Google]
Marcus.jpg
2 MB, 1311x1800
What do people expect from you when in your early twenties, and how do I achieve this?
>>
>>16959765
Virtue and a good life.
No just kidding. Probably something like going to college, getting your own place, just becoming an adult and being responsibly and self-reliant.
>>
>>16959765
Wrong question, OP.

What do you want? What will lead you to your 1 year, 5 year, 10 year goals?

In my experience, I plan short, middle, and long term goals and pursue happiness. Things get upended at times, so I re-assess. My goals are to grow, learn, be productive, love my family.
>>
>>16959317
>eventually you'll have to ask them out

I already did. We went out once but she is reluctant to hang out again because she is "busy". I have put her on the backburner and been talking to other girls, but by long game I meant talking to her every now and again and seeing if she wants to hang. I don't know if I should just give up on her or not, I asked her if she would honestly want to see me again and she said yes, and I haven't gotten any strong no's yet. Still it's a bit confusing.

>>16959219
Thank you for sharing your story man, it helps. What is your opinion on my above situation?
>>
>>16959548
>Why on earth is he afraid of you?

Well, I'm interpreting a guy that's usually obnoxiously loud going all quiet and nervous around me and mostly not talking to me at all as afraid of me because he's been doing that ever since I broke up with him like a few years ago when we were a lot younger

Feel free to correct that
>>
>>16959784
>break up
>still hang around together
Sounds like he finds it as awkward as I do reading it. As for letting him know you're interested, gotta say it.
>>
>>16959814
We're just in school together and share classes, but we're also going to the same college, in the same program, with the same major in the fall haha

We don't talk unless we get forced together, so not sure how I'd make a move without it being weird.
>>
>>16959621
>but I shaved bikini area and armpits with laser

How's the difference between using a laser and a regular razor?

Heh, Lazor...
>>
>>16959827
>Lazor

FASTER THAN A LAZOR BULLET
LOUDER THAN AN ATOM BOMB!!
>>
>>16959819
I've never tried getting back together with a girl I've broken up with, but I imagine something direct like "take me to [event]" would work.
>>
>>16959959
I'm shy and scared but I might just try that.
>>
Girls -

There are some stereotypes that girls find guys like musicians, artists, athletes, motorcyclists, surfers and soldiers attractive. I'm not a very attractive guy, but at this point in my life I'm trying to broaden my horizons and take up more hobbies in addition to my basic interests of video games and nerdy shit.

I'm not saying I'm going to change myself completely, I value the stuff that makes me who I am, but I would like to be the best I can be - part of that is being more interesting and awesome.

Do you have any advice for how I can be more interesting and be the kind of person a girl would want? I'm going to explore my interest in motorcycles for one thing - which makes dates a lot easier

Also - I know some girls are going to say "the only girls you'll attract like that are going to be shallow" and shit, but I'm trying to be the best/most interesting I can be for when I meet someone that isn't shallow.

So yeah, I'm in a "should I take up a musical instrument/riding motorcycles/join the army/start playing sports/all of the above" kind of a mood. Does anyone have any advice
>>
>>16960005
I'd say just being interesting is the most important thing, it doesn't matter if you're a stunt motorcyclist or a novelist or God knows what.
Just be exciting and interesting and confident.
>>
>>16960005
Do what you like because YOU like it. Don't start living a lie because girls would be attracted to it. If you enjoy it, do it. If you don't enjoy it but feel like you have to maybe, possibly, hopefully impress a pair of tits, don't do it.
>>
I'm getting involved with a girl who is pretty weird at approaching me. In person she's always very interested and perhaps even clingy, but that's not the problem. She has a few days where she hits me up daily with the most mundane stuff and acts very warmly to anything I initiate and respond... and then nothing. I'd hit her up and get no response. Usually I just take the hint and leave her alone, and after a few days she'd be back to normal. This cycles back and forth continuously.

Girls, is this normal? Is there something I can do about it? And yes, I've already asked her out and we've got something planned.
>>
>>16960051
It doesn't hurt to make yourself more desirable and sexy though. It goes against social conditioning to have to "bolt on" personality traits instead of just "being yourself" to find somebody, but like it or not, not all of us have the luxury of just being naturally and consistently attractive to people.
>>
>>16960108
>It goes against social conditioning to have to "bolt on" personality traits instead of just "being yourself" to find somebody, but like it or not, not all of us have the luxury of just being naturally and consistently attractive to people.

This. I'm going to "be myself", and I'm only going to do stuff I actually want to try/am interested in, I just want to be the best I can be. I'm also at a point in my life where I'm up for trying pretty much anything, so that's why I'm asking if anyone has any thoughts/advice.
>>
>>16959590
Nothing.
>>
>>16959968
Just be ready for the inevitable "What? Why?"

And don't say "an anonymous dubs get told me to"
>>
>>16960051
but nothing i do impresses girls, they arent interested in that stuff
>>
>>16960140
So? It's your life, not theirs.
>>
>>16960156
but that still leaves me with zero girls in my life, which is pretty miserable in itself
>>
>>16960181
So? It's your life, not theirs.

You'll still be as miserable with a pair of tits as you are without them
>>
>>16960140
>>16960181

I'm actually the anon who started the discussion about motorcycles and shit in the first place but I don't think you have a very good attitude there. Like I said, be yourself, love yourself and don't try to be something you're not, but also try to be better and sexier - that's all I'm trying to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 540x960
Girls, what the hell is wrong with me? and please be honest about it
I message a lot of cute girls on okcupid and you all fucking ignore me. And none of you that match me on tinder are even remotely cute; you're all below average objectively and I thought I could do better.... So, how do you think I feel? Shit, I'm 23 and never even had a date.... I feel dead inside, like my life has no purpose and like I'm looked at by women like some vague cardboard cutout instead of a unique person with likable features...
>>
>>16960192
Fuck off
>>
>>16960184
no id be much happier with a girl who liked me. i dont want to be alone anymore

>>16960186
and what im saying is 'being myself' isnt sexy, girls dont and wont like it, so what do i do?
>>
Femanons,

Is it stupid to ask (after a few months) if a you're interested in me via text? Or is it better in person?

I'm getting a feeling that this girl is now disinterested and I'm wondering if I should just pull out my eggs now before treating for another date.
>>
>>16960196
>Being myself isn't sexy

Do what I'm doing. Find shit that chicks might dig that you wouldn't mind trying too. Be open to new experiences.

Also concentrate on improving your appearance. I've lost 100 pounds in the last 3 years, but I'm still working out a better style for myself. I'll get there some day. You will too.
>>
>>16960196
No, you wouldn't. You'd be off even worse because you find out having a girl around didn't help your sorry little perception of life. That last hope of yours would be gone.

Find your own happiness. Don't leech off another girl's.
>>
I love my girlfriend and I think we could have a successful future together. We have similar, reasonable goals for the future, she's excellent with her finances and we agree on important subjects like how to raise children.

But that's the thing - she's... so grown up. We're both 26 and have been going out for about 6 months, but I was a late bloomer / wasted youth being a loser and she's my first ever.

And I want all that sappy school kid crap I missed out on. I want to hold hands in public and get good morning texts and bang in the backseat of a car. I'm tired of dressing up for sit-down dinners and going to family events and shit like that. I want to climb trees in the park, I want her to wear long socks and short skirts like the teen girl I never got to have.

And I get it - she had her fun as a kid and nowadays wants to sip wine at a company party like a normal adult woman, and me trying to recreate a past that doesn't exist is creepy and pathetic.

It's just hard to be an adult when you never got to be a kid. But I realize it's my own fault too.

I guess I'm mostly just venting. IDK. I'm not even sure what my "question" is for the ladies itt. Just... she's a great woman and it's not like I want to leave her for some jailbait, that's not at all what I'm getting at. But like... I don't know how to express this to her. And I fear that she would react extremely negatively, so even bringing it up would ruin the best thing that ever happened to me.

Idk it's just like... I wanna tell her "hey let's do something low-key for once like go for a picnic and lets make out in public and not care, also wear a jeanskirt" but that's not really acceptable.

That thread about missing out on teen love really hit me hard.
>>
>>16960194
Why? Why can't a girl just fucking reply to me?
>>
>>16960201
im not fat, what kind of stuff did you do? what stuff do girls like?

>>16960204
> Find your own happiness
how?
>>
>>16960192
>I thought I could do better
Apparently not. Now fuck off.
>>
>>16960209
Fuck off
>>
>>16960192
Fuck off
>>
>>16960207
Seems like you shouldn't be afraid to talk to her about this, especially since desiring younger women is such a common thing. You can explain that's not exactly what's going on, but I hope if she knows she's your first then she'll understand what's going on.
>>
>>16960211
>how
Do shit that YOU like. Try new shit that YOU like.
If you get the opportunity to try something new, go for it. If you enjoy it, keep doing it. If you end the day with a feeling of accomplishment, you're doing it right.

Every once in a while you'll meet someone new. Nothing special, but sometimes it sticks. And sometimes it goes beyond that. But don't make that double sometimes the only reason you do anything. That's what you're doing now.
>>
>>16960194
>>16960213
>>16960220
is this a meme ive missed?
>>
>>16960231
OP.

Or are you still Brandon? Then fuck off
>>
>>16960207
Just do it. Do not ask.
If you want to have a picnic in a park, just prepare everything, pick her up and go. Bring something more "adult" like a bottle of wine maybe, if you don't want it to be too weird.
Hold her hand, I doubt she will complain. Send her a good morning text, I love getting those. Make out, in a relatively private place - even teenagers who do it in the middle of the street are cringy.
Teenage love isn't how it is in the movies. It's mostly drama and bullshit and awkward sex.
You CAN'T have a teenage love. But you can make your relationship... funnier and less serious by doing this kind of things.

Me and my boyfriend ar in our mid 20s, we still fuck in the back of the car and send each other good morning texts and whatever. We love doing it.
>>
My fiance's vagina smells really weird. I don't even know how to describe it. It's not a fishy smell at all. It's like a humid, sickly sweet smell that hits you like a brick wall. After she uses the bathroom or we have sex the smell lingers for several minutes and drifts into other rooms.

What could possibly cause this? It's been consistent over five years now.
>>
>>16960245
Absolutely shit hygiene. Know how some guys have awful smelly dicks and whatever? Turns out vaginas need care, too.
Buy her a vaginal douche, or just talk to her about hygiene, if that's not it maybe it's some sort of infection.
Get her to a gyno.
>>
>>16960245
look on the bright side. At least it's not your mom.
>move back home because welcome to the 21st century
>notice that every time my mother uses the bathroom the most heinous smell lingers there for minutes
What am I even supposed to say? "Hey mom, your disgusting rank gash smells so bad it's making me genuinely consider homelessness"?
>>
>>16960276
I lold
>>
Why should I not marry my favorite prostitute?
>>
>>16960344
Because she's a fucking prostitue and is literaly only fucking you because you pay her?
>>
>>16960344
If you're cool with the fact that she makes more money than you, I don't see a problem.
Some men might feel emasculated by that.
>>
>>16960362
This.

My favorite foot prostitute was making 2 grand a day if she really wanted to. Shit fucked me up mentally.
>>
>>16960355
Besides that, she is a genuinely nice person, she is friendly, likes animals, etc.

>>16960362
Her income wouldn't be a problem, but her job would. She would have to stop working or find another job, but I'm pretty sure she would not have a problem with that.

>>16960371
Was her price high ($400?) or did she have many clients per day (10?)?
>>
>>16960415
$150-$300 but I assumed she had many clients. She was fucking good at tugging at your heart strings.
>>
>>16960371
life is too short to fuss over who brings home the bacon. it's 2016 women make more than men
no big deal
>>
>>16960429
So the wage gap is a myth?
>>
>>16960429
It was moreso "she really makes 2 grand off of her feet alone" than who brings more.
>>
For obvious reasons a prostitute will never tell a John how much money she makes in a week. He would lose all respect for her instantly, and expect freebies.

Keep that rescue the damsel thing going for you, and never ask for the truth.
>>
Does everyone have insecurity issues?

Or am I the only one, because magic?
>>
>>16960437
by 3 decimal places
>>
>>16960068
pls respond
>>
>>16960068
Guy here.

But i gave up a few days on a girl like this. When we met up in person everything was great and awesome, talked heaps, got along great, etc

But then occasionaly she wouldn't text me for a few days, or would reply with fuck all effort, or then she'd text me constantly one day non stop.

Tbh i got tired of the hot and cold shit and just stopped talking to her. She hasn't made much effort to talk to me since.

I'd say cut ties. You don't want a headfucky chick in your life brah
>>
>>16960068
that's just how girls are. a few days on a few days off. don't worry about it. women have short attention spans.
>>
>>16960238
Alright, thanks. You're right I should really just gently push into what I want.
>>
>>16960451
almost everybody does.
>>
>>16960544
So is it OK to say to your date 'I have insecurity/insecurityes aboyt X & Y & Z and stuff' ?
>>
>>16960556
yeah, sure. but usually you don't walk around, stuffing your insecurities into peoples face. but it would be rather refreshing and honest. might happen that people feel like you overshare.
>>
nice.
my bf just texted that there's somthing he want's to talk about.
why would he do that? i won't see him till tomorrow and then we don't have time to talk in private. now i'm sitting here, wondering about what the hell he's hinting at and my mind is coming up with all sorts of crazy stuff.
why not just wait till we see each other and tell me instead of making me wonder for hours and becoming paranoid?
>>
>>16960571
He is going to reveal that he's pregnant.
>>
>>16960587
shit, i was already suspicious after he was bingeing on cheese dipped in strawberry joghurt lately...
>>
>>16960590
He's gay.
>>
>>16960595
>>16960587
no, you guys... pls. i'm already making up very bad scenarios in my head.
i texted back asking what's the matter but haven't gotten a reply now.
is he insae? this is torture...
>>
Femanons:

What do you think when you hear these stories about divorce settlements destroying people, or hear of false rape accusations?

And this IS an anonymous board, it's okay if you have an opinion that isn't 'comfortable' to hear, we can take the truth if you can take the response.
>>
>>16960606
i think that this must have been a really dumb idiot for marrying a girl like that. the signs are usually very clear, even early on.
>>
>>16960600
Dickish move on his part desu, expect bad news so that you're pleasantly surprised if it turns out that he wants to talk about something positive, but you're not crushed if he says he's gay and wants to try out guys for a while.
>>
>>16960610
>the signs are usually very clear, even early on.
Such as?
>>
>>16960613
should i double text him that's this was a dick move and i'm now really concerned?
>>
>>16960617
selfish brats. basically every middle class girl that never had to endure anything
>>
>>16960610
Not always. People with things like Borderline Personality Disorder are known for manipulative deceitful bullshit and pretending to be the "perfect" partner for years until they just snap and destroy you.

Ask me how i know.

How do i know?

My ex-gf of 3 years told all my friends and family that i raped her.(Amongst many, many, many other fucked up shit, i had to get a restraining order on her) Legit didn't show one sign of crazyness the whole relationship, then went full-balls-the-wall-fucking-INSANE within the span of a month of me ending the relationship with her.
>>
>>16960621
Yeah, i would.
>>
>>16960626
>ending the relationship with her
well, there's the problem. you told her that she's not good enough for you and that triggered her crazy. pretty sure there where signs for that earlier. but oh well, there are exceptions. no point in denying that. i'm just talking about the general case.
>>
>>16960632
just texted him that i'm very worried now and that he shouldn't tell me stuff like that so long in advance cause it gives me wayyy too much time to think
>>
>>16960652
Hopefully its nothing bad.
>>
What does it mean when a girl sends you nudes, and then moments after says they're fake and that it was a joke?
>>
>>16960674
i hope so too... do you want updates in case he finally decides to text me back? (it's been almost an hour now since my first text)
>>
>>16960680
Need a bit more context.

but...
She's fucking with you or accidently sent them to the wrong person.
>>
>>16960680
that she's worried you aren't going to threat them with respect and show them around and shit.
>>
>>16960682
Updates would be cool but i'm heading to bed soon, its like 3am here haha
>>
>>16960684
We were talking about sex, and then she goes "I was gonna show you something". After a little back and forth she sent two pics, and later said it was a joke and that they were from a porn vid.
>>
>>16960690
ok, i'll see. thank's anyways, anon
>>
>>16960703
Do they look like there from a porn vid? Or are they selfies?

desu sounds like she's just fucking with you or had second thoughts and regretted sending them
>>
>>16960718
She has an old phone and the photo quality was about what I would expect from a porn vid captured by one. Afterwards she also said "I can send you the video if you want" which I didn't respond to, we just changed the subject. I dont think she's lying but I'm just wondering what exactly she's trying to test here
>>
>>16960680
>type out an exceptionally autistic response about the logic behind this, how to use the event as a trust exercise, and become a closer friend to the person involved
>realize this is 4chan
Send two dick picks and one ass shot in return. You will not be outslutted by some basic bitch, you are a MAN.
>>
>>16960730
I doubt she was trying to test anything. Just sounds like someone fucking with you.
>>
>>16960748
plot twist - shes the girl in the porno
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-17-17-41.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-17-17-41.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Women: I need help choosing which flowers to get for the girl I love. Here are the ones that I narrowed it down to. Thanks.
>>
>>16960758
yeah, white and light pink roses are always good. but we have no way of knowing what your gf might like.
>>
>>16960769

She likes pink flowers..I'm just not sure if I should go with pink roses or an assortment. I like how the assortment's have a little vase/container that comes with it, the roses just come in a box but they're more traditional
>>
>>16960779
nah, then just go with the pink roses. those containers aren't that great. but get a good bunch. 11 or 15
>>
>>16960690
he just answered that he didn't meant to do that and that he just wants to ask me something concerning him (???) and that he would rather ask me irl. ok then...
thanks for letting me rant /adv/
>>
>>16960789

Okay :) thanks anon.
>>
Do women see relaxed/chill/mellow guys as boring?
>>
>>16960867
no. they see boring guys as boring
>>
File: positionridicule10.jpg (21 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
positionridicule10.jpg
21 KB, 600x337
can you please list positions you like when having sex and that actually practicall and enjoyable( so nothing like pic related)? bf and i seem to switch between missionary (different kinds, legs up and what not), cowgirl, prone bone and doggy. we do try new stuff but it's usually just uncomfortable and overall not as good as the tried and true ones.
>>
>>16960813
get even with him for torturing you.
oh and cheese strawberry yogurt is rly gay
>>
>>16960933
>cheese strawberry yogurt is rly gay
you wot mate

i'm not a person to seek revenge. and he might just not have thought about that move good enough.
>>
ok so this girl ive been talking to knows i like her a lot. She has a boyfriend but shes been kinda flirty with me from time to time. To the point where its obvious she is atleast attracted to me, and she told me a lot that im really great guy.

We had a convo recently where she said she isn't really sure what she wants anymore, and that "i like my boyfriend but i can't make anything work anymore. I just dont know what im doing at all when it comes to relationships"

is she telling em shes going to break up with her bf?
>>
>>16960758

what the fuck are you gay?
>>
>>16960932
As a guy, I like the spooning position. Another one is she lying on her belly with her legs closed and I penetrating from behind (feels really tight for the guy).

>>16960964
She's just being a girl, she doesn't know what she wants.
>>
>>16960975
yeah, we do the spooning position too. but it's not that neat. seems like it's really uncomfortable and exhausting to thrust from a "closed legs, lying on the side"-position. and that one on the belly is called prone bone, i think. we do that often. do you have sex outside of the bed often? cause we haven't really dived into that territory yet.
>>
How do I go about showing I am interested without being a try-hard? What are good social cues?
>>
>>16960989
Well, I find spooning really comfortable.
>do you have sex outside of the bed often?
Not often. Have you tried in the shower? On a chair? On a table?
>>
When you go to your gf's/bf's family home, do you wash your dishes?
>>
Male here, is asking one of my female friends to set me up with one of her friends too desperate?
I've been lonely for a while and need companionship.
>>
>>16961022
yeah, JUST spooning is comfortable. but i mean, you might be able to make a few rather gentle strokes in that position, but actually thrusting? really? how?
yup. we have had to come to the conclusion that shower sex isn't really that practical (he's 6'1, i'm 5'1, makes things a bit more difficult). we now stick to hj's and bj's in there. no and no to the other things. only place we had sex outside the bed was the car. how do you even have sex n a chair? sounds wobbly to me
>>
>>16961027
I always offer to help every time, and if my boyfriend is going to be the one doing them, I at least convince him to let me help in some way, like drying and putting away.
>>
I'm a 25yo social retard with absolutely 0 experience with girls (no kissing/sex...) and 0 experience with friendship too.

I'm getting better after years of severe social phobia and making friends with a few girls at my work. Some of them made clear recently that they were attracted to me.

I don't intend to date them since they're coworkers but it made me rethink my relationshiop with women, and I'm considering trying to date in the future.

I'm still a very anxious person with very little social life and not a very fun guy to be around though, and I've pretty much lied to anyone to make people think I'm normal. I've also been completely alone all my life and can't really imagine living as a couple.

Should I :

- Continue practicing my social skills a few years while rejecting girls who are attracted to me, before I get better enough to date normally
Seems reasonable and all good but it hurts a little and I'm afraid I'm a bit of a coward lying to myself and postponing the inevitable big jump into normality

- Try finding a girl far from my social circle (I don't want anyone to know anything personal about me) and be honest with her even if it fucks the relationship up
Could be nice but I don't know anyone outside of work and it would make me very, very nervous

-Try hooking up with random girls to gain experience and a sense of sexuality, without fear of being judged
I've tried flirting but I always get very tense and nervous. I'd also like to have my first time with someone I'm comfortable with

Thoughts?
Thanks
>>
>>16961027
i wash what dishes i use whenever im at someone elses house. because i dont want someone else to endure the suffering that is washing dishes on my behalf.
>>
>>16961027
yes, i certainly do
>>
File: 1422689110690 - Copy.png (186 KB, 1088x687) Image search: [Google]
1422689110690 - Copy.png
186 KB, 1088x687
Would you fuck an attractive, /fit/, and tall (6'2) guy off tinder? I just downloaded the app and been chatting up a few girls, my only goal is to sleep with them..
>>
>>16961063
no, i wouldn't. but i know loads of girls who would. just try your luck. make sure to be rather upfront with your intentions and not hurt anybody
>>
>>16960975
yeah but why is she telling ME this.

like i said she knows for a fact i want to date her and i am basically 100% positive she wants to fuck me at least and we've been friends for a while so i know she likes my personality.

Nothings going to happen while shes dating that guy and the waiting game really sucks.
>>
>>16960606
I think those cases are horrible. I feel bad for the people who get hurt, and the perpetrators are heinous and should not be allowed to do those things. I also agree with the other anon that often times people are blind to red flags. People need to develop better partner choice. It's a skill that can make or break your life.
>>
Why do I always flirt with girls that go all chicken when it becomes clear they like me?

You get along very nice, no pressure, no fake shit and then they are gone.

I feel like I am the guy whos destiny is to be the fuckbuddy, but nothing more.

A female friend once said, it could be because they are intimidated by some quality of mine they lack. Or THINK they lack.

Why cant I just meet a normal, nice girl and go the normal date routine with her, without having the feeling I am dealing with an idiot.
>>
>>16960223
She knows. I thought about buying her some long socks and short shorts (she never wears that kind of thing) but I'm just so worried about seeming creepy. I mean I trust her with most of my life story etc it's just... how to explain how I feel
>>
^,I mean she knows I was a virgin
>>
>>16961063
I wouldn't be on Tinder to get sex in the first place. I'd use you for attention though

>>16961027
I offer to help

>>16961042
Depends on your friendship

>>16960867
No. If you think that's why you're thought of as boring, you probably are just boring
>>
>>16961047
Yes, actually thrusting. Watch any porn, it's totally doable and not that hard. In the next morning, I woke up like if I had exercised a lot, but it's totally worthy.
Grab a chair, you'll figure out the positions, trust me.

>>16961048
>>16961053
>>16961054
>>16961187
Brother's gf is here and the bitch isn't doing anything (I won't doing it for either).

>>16961076
You should NOT wait for her.
>>
File: 1453149420213.jpg (68 KB, 929x960) Image search: [Google]
1453149420213.jpg
68 KB, 929x960
>>16960932
>>
why can't I stop fucking 15-19 year old girls

Pussy and innocence deadly combo
>>
>>16961241
That's only natural, girls are in their prime at 16-20
>>
>>16961222
>you'll figure out the positions
i hope so. going to try next time we have the oportunity.
>>
This girl isn't feeling well, and I'm being very caring towards her. It's just who I am. I expect nothing in return, and I never really can tell when I'm taking it too far.

How am I supposed to tell when it's too much? How far should I take it if we're close friends just about to start dating?
>>
>>16961254
You speak the truth my brother
>>
>>16961266
That's very vague. Anyways, I think that rather than worrying about that you should grow a pair and start dating her.
>>
>>16960571
>why would he do that? i won't see him till tomorrow and then we don't have time to talk in private.
I guess he wants you to try and make time for him.

>>16960680
Just text her "my erection is no joke"
>>
>>16961288
>try and make time for him
well, i did and he was switching between "yeah, i'm coming over" and "nah, can't make it". now he won't come over today. that makes it even worse actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 202x184
Guys or girls, how do you get in a fwb with a girl that's a virgin?
>>
>>16961339
You don't. She'll get clingy and dream about your kids.
>>
>>16961339
>where can I find virgin sluts.
>>
>>16961363
Well fuck that
>>16961371
Not asking where to find them it's a girl that's already my friend
>>
>>16960932

My girlfriend's favorite:

A variant of cowgirl:
>I lay down on my back.
>She stands up over me and kind of squats straight down on to my penis
> Her weight is basically on her heels and partially on my hips/thighs
> I plant my feet andI usually end up opening my legs a bit for purchase/leg strengh, and thrust upward with the strength of my legs/abs/back at a medium pace.
>She basically bounces on top of me as i'm thrusting from below
>As we get more in time I thrust faster and faster

She usually cums hard within 2 minutes of that position starting and squirts so she hates doing it until the end of a session.

My favorites:
Reverse cowgirl
The Spider (Or rather, there'sa variant of this where instead of leaning back, it's more like a tantric hug where you're close enough to hug and hold on to one another--which you can then readjust and transition in to the spider. This is a high tension action though, so you need to be very careful).

>>16961051
>I'm a 25yo social retard with absolutely 0 experience with girls (no kissing/sex...) and 0 experience with friendship too.

I was you. Socially anxious, too afraid to talk to anyone. Got sick of it by the time I was 17/18, decided to try to change, spent the next 7 or so years doing that. First relationship at 26.

Read the FAQ:

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.
>>
is it a bad decision to try to get a girl to break up with their BF to date you?

and before the group of retards comes and says "HURR BUT WHAT IF SOME OTHER GUY DOES IT TO YOU". Cheating is not the same thing as trying to get someone elses bf/gf. If they would rather be with that person thats their choice, i wouldn't care because obviously i wasn't doing a good enough job at being their BF if they left me for someone else.

Im not asking if its moral. Im asking is it effect or will it just backfire.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.