[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: 166153488[1].jpg (30 KB, 449x381) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30 KB, 449x381
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
File: 1458780024582.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458780024582.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>16954265
https://soundcloud.com/safespacesally/safe-space-sally-be-yourself

Remember it'll be alright lads

Bitches don't mean nada
>>
Do girls really care about muscles?
>>
>>16954296
Stop bitch worship
>>
>>16954296
Sure. Toned bodies look nice.
>>
Guys, how many of you only talk shit about women because you're bitter you can't get any?
>>
>>16954343
Stop bitch worship
>>
>>16954343

Do you think that men who "get" a lot are respectful towards women and speak highly of them in an anonymous context?
>>
>>16954426
I like this answer. Let's see her defend Chad Thundercock.
>>
What's the correct answer to the question, "Do these jeans make me look fat?"
>>
>>16954439
I'd want the honest answer, and change if the answer was yes.

I don't know what other women want.
>>
I think I've stopped caring. Should I even bother asking her out if her lack of interest in our friendship has withered my own enthusiasm for her?
>>
Do females get really competitive over other female looks?
>>
>>16954343
Men have legit reasons for hating the shit women do and it has little to do with men getting laid.

Just as women hate the things guys do, I wouldn't be brought downto the sme level of petty insults by saying "lol ur a virgin, that's why you h8 men"
>>
>>16954445
It's not with every girl I know in my life. And it's not to an extent where it consumes me. If I feel threatened by a girl, I will do my best to look my best. It's more just so that they shouldn't have anything bad to say about my looks because I know I'm fierce.

If my boyfriend and I go out to a public place where it's possible that lots of single girls could be there, I'm going to want to look fine as fuck to basically protect my status as "girlfriend." Kinda like a "Yea, I'm hot and I'm loyal to this guy so fuck off" vibe. If I look like a damn mess if I'm out with him, certain girls either assume I'm just a friend or they can easily pursue him because I look like I don't care for myself.
>>
>>16954470
How may shit tests do you put your boyfriend through?
>>
I'm trying to better myself and actually look attractive. I've already lost 100 pounds in weight and started dressing better.

Are there any essential things I should work on to be more attractive to women in general?

The first things that come to mind are:

1. Learn to drive (independence + take girls on dates)
2. Work out to get a better physique (exactly what type I am not sure)
3. Get a job or regular work so I don't rely on my parents - self reliance would be attractive?
4. Get better hobbies so I have shit to talk about - e.g. take up a sport
5. Try to smell as good as possible without being effeminate or overpowering.

I also think I need to get that whole "wow, he would be an adventure" thing down too but I am not sure how to do that other than by doing cool shit. Maybe I should get a motorcycle and a leather jacket.

I don't know about my face though. I know a lot of women place importance on the face and I am not very attractive, so I have a beard and mustache. I suppose I could see a professional stylist or something once and also clear up my skin.

Do any women here have advice on certain essential or preferred things I could work towards to make myself as attractive as possible?
>>
>>16954485
Learn about game.
>>
Femanons, how often do you fap?
>>
>>16954504
Couple of times a week, but varies with my mood and menstrual cycle and if I'm single and all that shit.
More if I'm ovulating, but sometimes I just kinda forget about it for weeks at a time.
Pretty sure that's all highly individual though, no two women will give you the same answer.
>>
>>16954504
Usually only after spending time with a muscular man of color.
>>
>>16954508
Are there girls who don't masturbate
>>
I just found someone I know on POF.

We went to high school together, and we were fairly chummy.

Good idea to message her? Note that I have no other means of contacting her (well, it's 99% likely she has a Facebook, but that's way too forward).
>>
My nipples really stick out and I'm a guy is this weird?
>>
>>16954511
Yeah of course. Some people just don't have much of a sex drive, and some legitimately can't orgasm by themselves, it happens.
Much fewer than you'd think if you cared to ask girls, though. I'm not sure why but we're generally rather secretive about sexuality unless it's among really close friends.
I mean it obviously depends on the people, but a friend of mine just recently admitted to never having had an orgasm, at 23. Too shy to 'complain' to any boyfriend she's had and found doing it herself "icky". I seriously wasn't sure if I should be crying or slapping the stupid out of her.
>>
>>16954477
This attitude has little to do with my boyfriend. We have a normal, functioning, long term relationship. It's more about my attitude towards women and all the shade I have seen in girl world regarding other people's boyfriends, all the cheating I've witnessed, all the hoeness I've seen.

I don't really get competitive, I guess it's more like defensive. Since I don't act this way unless a girl is obviously being a cunt.
>>
What's your opinion on online dating services? Not aimed at any particular gender.
>>
>>16954577
It sucks, even more if you are a guy. Seems like most people are there just for attention.
>>
>>16954577

In a relationship of a year through one.
About to go to a wedding of a couple who men online through the same one.
Friends with a friend's ex- who met them through it as well (year an and a half relationship).

It can work.
>>
>>16954606
>doesn't tell us the site
OKStupid?
>>
>>16954577
It's great if you go in with low expectations.

Not so great if you think it's comparable to conventional dating.
>>
>>16954577
Never been a fan, though I couldn't say why. I've heard horror stories from both genders and it just seems weird to me, I guess.
>>
where can i take someone to make out with/have sex if neither can pay a motel or own a car?
>>
>>16954688
>if neither can pay a motel
Why? Are you really that poor? Go to the nearest bush, then.
>>
>>16954535
>all the hoeness I've seen

So do you think women perpetuate slut-shaming as much or more so than men?
>>
>>16954700
Not that anon, but women do it more than men, and frankly, they should. Men are way too easily fooled and tricked by hoes. The only people trying to stop "slut shaming" are sluts themselves because they are the ones who benefit.
>>
To women:
Let's say you foolishly give a cute coworker your number because you've been spending some time together and then he proceeds to pester you for bangs one night and you give evasive responses.
Then assume one day you say a vague thing about how you're stressed out about stuff, then leave work early.
If the coworker was to realise he really doesn't want to upset you, would it bother you more if the coworker was to ask how you're feeling on the weekend or would you prefer time alone?

tl;dr I can't tell if this is one of the times when I should wait for her to talk to me or whether it would mean the world that I'm initiating.
>>
>>16954752
Just write it out cleanly next time, the use of second person is confusing.

If I'm following you
-you wanted to bang her and asked her more than once
-she rejected you
-she left early for reasons
-you want to see if she's ok

It won't mean the world to her. She might appreciate it. If it bugs her it probably won't bug her too much, but she might not give you a straight answer or just ignore your text.

You asking her isn't going to change her mind about you either way, though.
>>
>>16954688
If you can't even afford a MOTEL, then you shouldn't be breeding.
>>
File: 1458326181962.png (90 KB, 301x206) Image search: [Google]
1458326181962.png
90 KB, 301x206
Girls,

Can a guy who doesn't like sex ever find love? It seems like the whole damn world revolves around it and it's hugely important to both men and women. Could YOU tolerate a relationship without (at least good) sex?
>>
>>16954992
Find a girl who is also nonsexual
>>
>>16954992
well not me or anyone I know but you might find someone eventually, perhaps look at a monastery or a church
>>
>>16955008
>a church
Nigga don't you know most religions put a HUGE importance on having lots of children? Lots of children means lots of sex (within marriage of course).

And a nun isn't going to entertain the idea of a boyfriend, even if there is no technical sex. Any kind of relationship takes away time and devotion from their true calling with God.

Anon is way better off looking online, especially on sites like tumblr. Asexuals are extremely popular there.
>>
>>16954275
I want that cat

>>16954343
Do you really think a guy who bangs a whore every weekend would speak of her highly either? Stop being retarded.

Misogyny has nothing to do with getting laid, and some of the men who hate women the most are the ones best at exploiting their insecurities.

>>16954577
Decent in concept, but they kind of fall short. You end up getting a lot of men targeting a small number of men, making it more difficult to stand out as a man and the woman has to filter through a lot of creeps. I think that's why apps like Tinder are growing in popularity even though it was made for casual sex.
>>
File: sherry.png (381 KB, 730x550) Image search: [Google]
sherry.png
381 KB, 730x550
so i have a friend who is like 4'11 and gay

but she is super introverted and can't get a date, so i'm trying to set her up with someone but it's really difficult; as a boy, I think it's harder to specialize my interests to her, because what I think she likes and what she likes may be two different things.

Am I just going about it the wrong way? Should I let introverts just be themselves?
>>
>Either gender
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm slightly freaking out so whatever. Just got caught fucking in a car in public. Long story short we were fucking after work (midnight) in an empty parking lot. Car stopped at a stop sign across from where we were parked, and immediately I realized it was odd they were stopped there longer than they should. After this they pulled up right in front of us, turned their high beams on us and sat there for a few seconds (the reason I find it weird is he didn't get out, he just sat there blocking us in the spot from the front) before we simply booked it out. The weird/concerning part is this guy literally was speeding after us screaming until we pulled onto a state highway (which I honestly thought he was gonna slam into us and run us off the road before we did so. Seriously, his mirror was probably touching our car). Guy was leaving a bar so I'm assuming he was drunk or some shit, but I'm a paranoid type of person who is now gonna think he was an off duty cop or something. Question is, how freaked out should we be? Also, realistically, what can happen? Again, I'm a paranoid type so I'm freaking out thinking he was taking our pictures and I'm expecting my face on the morning news or something.
>>
I asked my girlfriend what she likes in bed and she responded with "I like it rape-ish." I'm pretty rough in bed, and she obviously appreciated it. I'm just wondering how far I can take it before "rape-ish" becomes just rape? Am I just going to have to keep pushing until I find the limit? Or is there some universal no-go zones.
>>
>>16955032
Has she brought it up to you?
I don't think I'd like it if my friends tried to play matchmaker unless I gave it an ok.

>>16955035
Be realistic. If he was behaving that way reporting you would get him in trouble and he would know that. Even factoring that out, no ones going to be putting out wanted adds for a couple that had sex in public. That's for felons that are intentionally avoiding their warrant.

>>16955049
Talk to her. Why do you think safe words exist? What one person is ok with is off limits for another.
>>
>>16955035
Ain't nothing going to happen. Buddy was just fucking with you. I've done the same thing a couple times, sort of. Just be more careful next time. The thrill if from thinking your going to get caught, not actually getting caught.
>>
>>16955057
yeah we talk a lot

she's really nice and even perceptive but she won't be herself around everyone else.
>>
>>16955057
I have talked to her about it and I honestly think she is pretty inexperienced. I got a pretty good idea what I'm doing in bed, but she seems like a deer in the headlights, if deer moaned loud enough to make the neighbours complain. Its like she has some vague idea how she wants to be treated, but doesn't really know how to articulate it, or has never been treat like that before.
>I tried the safe word thing, but she didn't even know what it was when I brought it up so I don't really trust relying on just that.
>>
>>16955058
>fucking with you
Nah, dude was legit. You can tell when someone is just fucking with you and when they are pissed and angry. Like I'm not exaggerating when I say both of us were legit concerned he was gonna slam into our car and run us off the road.
>>16955057
Both of you are right nothing is gonna happen but I'm just by default a paranoid person so I'm going right to debating whether or not I should be packing a bag to skip town. Only reason I'm paranoid about it being an off duty was that his actions were very cop-esque. Like pulling around to the spot, pulling in front and blasting his high beams. Plus the way he followed next to us before we got onto the highway just made me think cop.
>>
>>16955032
Yes and no. Don't force things on them, but guide them instead. However, only do this if you know that they want it. Ask them if they want to find someone, because there is a possibility that they will tell you that they aren't really interested in finding anybody.

Are you sure that she is making an effort to find a date because she wants to find someone or because she feels pressured to do so? There is a possibility that she doesn't actually want to date somebody, but instead she does it because she feels obligated to. If this is the case, then comfort her instead of trying to set her up with someone. You can't force an introvert to do something that they don't want.

Please do not force it on them. Introverts generally will not tell you how they are feeling unless you ask, so communication is important. Whenever people tell me that I need to find someone, I reassure them that I haven't found anybody because I'm not looking for a relationship. Yes, I know it's weird, but that's how I am.

Understand that they can't get dates because they don't actually feel a connection between them and another person. For introverts, it's easier to leave them to their own devices and people will naturally gravitate towards them. When introverts try hard at something, it usually scares them because they are not sure what they want to do.

For introverts, it usually takes an open mindset to actually get what they want. They must do their own thing and accept things as they are, but encourage her to pretend that she is interested in someone that is interested in her, even if she doesn't feel it herself. Being able to get those feelings across even if they are not genuine will give her some practice on flirtng. Tell her that learning how to do this will give her more confidence in being able to handle situations when she is actually interested in someone.
>>
>>16955071
I feel like she feels like she has to contribute to society because she doesn't want to feel like she's alienated or seen as an outcast. So it comes as a usual peril when things go smoothly and she's invited to hang out or go anywhere at any time.

But I'm not forcing it on her, it's just she doesn't like me and I've been trying to date her for like--ever. So I figured the next best thing would be to cater to her preference; which she doesn't seem to mind too much.
>>
>>16955070
>Only reason I'm paranoid about it being an off duty was that his actions were very cop-esque
And many of them werent, like the part he tried to run you off the road for funsies. All signs point to it being a drunk asshole trying to have some fun.

>>16955067
>I tried the safe word thing, but she didn't even know what it was when I brought it up so I don't really trust relying on just that.
Then I'd suggest revisiting that topic. She likes rape play, but you're afraid of crossing that border. That's the only way to keep things in check that I can think of. If she can't even articulate what she's ok with, you need to have some way to know when to stop.
>>
>>16955032
>so i have a friend who is like 4'11 and gay

That's my best friend. All of 5'1 maybe, gay, and introverted as heck.

Of those things, none of them really matter because she's got a cool factor and sense of game to her. (she'd probably kill me for saying this, but she's kind of a player honestly)

Introversion has got nothing to do with social skills. Neither does being short, or gay.

If she wants the help, go ahead and try to set her up if you want, but if she doesn't want it, don't--because that shit is annoying.

>>16955035

You're being paranoid. If it was an off-duty cop, that shit would get him in trouble as much as you. No one gives a shit. People get caught fooling around in their cars every single fucking night of the year, and you don't ever see a single one on the news (unless they're a politician or something).
>>
>>16955071
Also if she seems insecure about herself and making the first move, then compliment and validate her to build her confidence, even if it seems as if you're patronizing her.

I'm an 18 year old guy and a lot of people seek me out for this kind of advice for some reason. I'm an introverted extrovert (I spend a lot of time immersed in my own thoughts and overthink things to a level that most people do not, but expressing these thoughts also give me insight on how to handle people), if that makes sense to you, and I can emphasize with both. Introverts are hard to understand because they are so neurologically different from extroverts.

Tl;Dr Find out if she actually wants to be in a relationship with someone, and only help her out if she asks. If she asks, then build her confidence and encourage her to make a move, but don't force it. Encourage her to fake interest in other people who are not interested in her so that she gets more comfortable flirting so that she will know how to handle a person that she is interested in. Don't scare her or try to force her to change. She will change on her own and ask you for advice if you go about this the right way. Guide her without explicitly telling her what to do.
>>
>>16955076
>But I'm not forcing it on her, it's just she doesn't like me and I've been trying to date her for like--ever. So I figured the next best thing would be to cater to her preference; which she doesn't seem to mind too much.

Wait what.... You--as a guy--are trying to DATE your gay friend?

Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
hahahahahhahaha
haaaa

Ok.

Now stop being that creep--who I always end up having to pry off my friend--because he thinks he can "turn" her.
>>
File: =O.png (577 KB, 695x695) Image search: [Google]
=O.png
577 KB, 695x695
>>16955088
dubs

>he thinks it's weird that skeletons exist

You've never known a woman to attract gay men specifically? Or vice versa? Really?
>>
>>16955076
She doesn't feel a connection between you and her.
>>
File: yamada.jpg (54 KB, 439x630) Image search: [Google]
yamada.jpg
54 KB, 439x630
>>16955093
Little bold but if you say so I guess who am I to disagree.
>>
>>16954927
>>16954688
guys in my country they only let people over 21 enter so...
>>
>>16955091

I've had two lesbian women tell me, "You're so different from other guys. If it's you, maybe I could really give it a shot". Every time they've done it, I could tell that they really meant it, but that it just wasn't who they were. Deep down they were still gay, they just had a crush on me because their lives were fucked up and they felt like if it was with me, instead of having to constantly struggle with a bunch of random bullshit and judgement, they might actually have a shot at something, "normal".

Anyway, that's besides the point because that is not AT ALL the position you are in.

You can't MAKE anyone else feel anything they don't want to. This is especially true for you as a guy, going after a girl who is gay.
>>
Girls , how can I have a one night stand with a girl ?
>>
>>16955071
>>16955087
>>16955093
>My friend
Why couldn't you just be honest from the very beginning and say that you were the one trying to talk to her from the very beginning? Why did you lie just there? If you lie to her or hide feelings then she probably knows about it and doesn't trust you.

Holy shit, if you need to ask me how to go about doing this then you're more than likely to fuck this up because this situation is so complex and you already have the wrong idea of what to do. I say go for it with this advice in mind, but keep your expectations as low as possible. This will give you experience, but I have a lot of experience with girls pulling this off takes really good timing and intrapersonal skills to pull off, and I can tell from the questions that you are asking that you do not have I'm them yet, but attempting this is a good way to develop them as long as you figure out what was wrong with the way you went about it after.

I can't even tell you that I'm confident that I could even handle this situation properly, because it's just so unique and getting the result that you want involves coaxing a person to resist their own sexual preferences and views towards the opposite gender just to be around you. You need to be able to emphasize with her on a very deep level and have genuine, honest feelings towards her to be able to avoid faking this.

Your approach should be to charm her and give her the feeling that you are interested in her. Make eye contact and ask her personal questions, but only if you get the impression if she is comfortable around you. Scaring her in this step is insanely easy, and you're likely to mess this up if she has no interest in you at the moment.

The next step is to introduce new ideas to her when she is more comfortable around you and letting her interpret them on her own. She still needs to be interested in what you have to say, and you need to be able to emphasize with her.

These two steps alone will take a long time.
>>
>>16955114
*interpersonal
>>
>>16955114
You also need to be physically attracted to her.
>>
>>16955122
*physically attractive
>>
>be dating girl
>she decides we need to go on a break
>she gets incredibly mad when I hang out with a girl or even mention a girl
>reason she said we needed a break because I admittedly got stupid jealous when she hung out with a guy one on one
>now she's getting mad at me for the same thing

Should I call her out
>>
>muster up enoigh courage to tell crush i like him because he had been showing signs that perhaps he was interested in me too
>my exact words "I really like you. Like I have a huge crush on you. It's ok if you don't return my feelings, but I wanted to let you know."
>his exact words: "That's fair. we can still hang out on Friday"
What the fresh hell does this mean? It's just so... Neutral... But I'm pretty sure it's a rejection? Just a kind one
>>
>>16955142
Just end it.

I never understood why couples take "breaks."

If you ever have to consider separation, it's clearly not working.
>>
>>16955171

Well.... to be fair... what did you expect?

It was probably a soft rejection, but like... you can't really get pissed at someone when you randomly blind side them with a bomb, and then on top of that, you finish it with a flat "I just wanted to let you know" statement.

That's the equivalent of asking, "Hey what's up", they say "nothing much you?" and you respond back, "nothing much".

Where the hell can he logically take that?
>>
Ladies: Assuming you're not super close to the guy, but at least reasonably close enough to see each other every few months or shoot a few texts back and forth with, is there a length of time you know a guy that would be too long to consider dating him?

I'm not talking about some guy who pines away after you and reveals his feelings, just to be clear. Just someone you have a whatever relationship with.
>>
Girl is really mad at me. How do I apologize better than "I'm sorry for X", because she said I don't mean it.
>>
>>16955227
1. Wait
2. Think about why she is upset
3. When you are ready, explain why you are sorry and how you recognize her feelings were hurt

Apologizing immediately can seem insincere.
>>
>>16955171
Sounds like a very soft rejection, yeah. So he values your friendship, but move on crush wise if you are able.
>>
>>16955227
Say it's all your fault. Don't mean it, of course. See, women just want to hear you say that you're wrong when you do something that everyone else wouldn't bat an eyelash at. So just tell her you fucked up, and you're a piece of shit. The general rule is that if you have to say you're a piece of shit three times within a timespan you can remember, it's time to break it off with her because she's a cunt and you'll wind up a tired floormat.
>>
Everyone: If a guy you liked told you he wasn't sexually attracted to you, (like he couldn't keep hard for you or he didn't want to have sex with you,) but he still wanted you to suck his dick and cuddle him, what would your reaction be?

I'm confused as fuck.
>>
does penis size matter in a relationship?
>>
>>16955317
Sounds to me like he's a fag.

But seriously though, it means he gets off to other girls, but he doesn't think he'll have a chance with those girls, so he'd rather jack off to fantasies but still have you to come home to so that way he isn't completely alone. You're like a cat to him. A cat that sucks his dick.
>>
>>16955334
As long as it's longer and thicker than four inches, no, unless you're with a size queen, and a size queen only cares about sex, so your relationship wouldn't go anywhere anyways.

Conversely, if you're worried about your dick being too big, generally longer than 8 inches (stabbing the cervix) and thicker than 6 or 7 (tearing the vaginal walls) can be burdensome to a majority of girls.
>>
>>16955340
Second.
>>
>>16955337

That's a perfect description for it. Thank you.
>>
explain me how to approach a girl in one of my classes. what am I supposed to say beyond "hey I'm anon"
>>
>>16955373
"I don't do this a lot, but I feel like I need to take you out for a cup of coffee to get to know you better."
"Excuse me?"
"I dunno, just... There's something about you. You act different from the other girls here, you know? Something about you makes you stand out from them. I want to find out what that quality of yours is."
>>
>>16955334
Depends on if you're a top or bottom.
>>
>>16955412
Tell me more.
>>
>>16955415
You don't really need a big penis or a penis at all if you're a bottom. You just take the pounding.
>>
hey fellas, how does putting your dick in a vagina feel? i've always been curious, be descriptive if you can
>>
>>16955421
>asking 4chan how a dick in the pussy feels like
>asking the male virgin central

puh-lease.
>>
Around women I'm not interested in I'm fully relaxed and able to just be myself but around those I'm interested in I always psyche myself out. It's not even insecurity, as I'm perfectly comfortable in my own skin, but really just obsessing about how I come across coupled with an inability to trust people and open up. I use a "lack of interest" around my family and friends as a cover when in reality I'm just shit at communicating my interest in people, due to a lack of any dating experience. My only biggest fear is coming off as creepy or overbearing for which I overcompensate by acting disinterested and aloof. Halp
>>
>>16955171
You got friendzoned
>>
A man that I am interested with is hinting that even though he is single but is dating different girls at the moment. Should I pursue further or left him to pursue another? I'm so unsure right now. Help
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18 KB, 403x389
Question to girls: Why do you defecate like cows?

Men either urinate or take a dump in a somewhat orderly way. But women tend to just hover their asses over the toilet and shit and piss at the same time so that it mixes mid-air into some rotten pre-jenkem mixture and it makes the most disgusting sound in the world when it hits the porcelain. Why do you do this?

inb4 'because we can'

I want to know why you do this and why it doesn't even give you the slightest bit of shame to be such messy shitters.
>>
>>16955476
How many women have you watched take a shit? I can only give my own experience but I tend to go #1 then #2 when I have to do both at the same time (doesn't happen often). I'm not sure why you're so concerned by human waste, it doesn't seem healthy.
>>
>>16955421
Warm and moist welcome
Invitingly wet
Perfect fit
>>
>>16955485
Ehh, too bad I can't jerk off at work.
>>
>>16955476

Lol wut

Mostly this is my reaction >>16955480

I tend to piss first, shit second. But sometimes, if I really have to shit, the relaxing to pee just lets it happen. Some women hover because they're retarded and germ-phobic. Meh. What disgusting sound? Good shits just plop, pee just sounds like pee. Together? I don't think they sound ungodly. If the lady you watch shit always has some kind of weird undercooked omlette shit maybe, but how does the sound of pissing really make that worse?

Who cares what it mixes into? Were you upset you couldn't recover untained pisswater?

Seriously tho, sit down and hold your dick you you can piss in the bowl, then piss and shit at the same time. Feels good.
>>
>>16955476
More importantly, why can we pee without pooping but why can't you poop without peeing?
>>
>girls
How obvious is it that i keep staring at your ass or try and catch a glimpse of anything when you bend over
>>
>>16955510
Super fucking obvious. Please don't do it cause it makes us feel uncomfortable af.
>>
File: 1458535011001.png (12 KB, 868x183) Image search: [Google]
1458535011001.png
12 KB, 868x183
>>16955459
Depends on what you're comfortable with. The whole idea of dating multiple people at the same time doesn't sit right with me and I'd probably ditch a gal who was doing that.

>>16955421
Like warm apple pie

>>16955317
The guy isn't interested in you, but he's still seeking gratification.

>>16955171
Soft rejection. He likes you, but he doesn't care for you in that way.
>>
Girls, are there any signs, body language or otherwise, that could clue me in as to when it's okay to be more physically intimate? I don't mean sex, things like hand holding, cuddling, and heck, kissing. I'm not sure when it's okay to start 'touching' her, and straight up asking "hey can I rest my head in your lap and bury my face in your tummy" seems a bit out there

For example she likes to rests her feet in my lap, or under my butt. And today I was near asleep on the couch and she let hold and sleep against her leg. But I've not so much as held her hand all sweet like, or even attempted a kiss
>>
>>16954265

hey femanons,

how do i ask out a girl that i don't know that well and that i havent seen for 2 months without it being completely awkward?

i had some group work at uni with her until end of january. im pretty sure she has forgotten about me. i found her attractive, but was in a relationship back then and would like to get to know her better now. it's also unlikely that i will see her again anywhere except by chance.
>>
>>16955459
>A man that I am interested with is hinting that even though he is single but is dating different girls at the moment. Should I pursue further or left him to pursue another? I'm so unsure right now. Help

*shrug* sounds like standard dating.

I personally can only date one person at a time, but that's almost more a matter of personal biology for me. Like I just mentally can't separate people from one another if there's not at least a three week gap in between seeing them. I literally start confusing their names and events <.<. And I actually do like taking time to get to know people one on one anyway, so it works out.

But I'm perfectly cool with people who can and prefer to date multiple people, and a lot do now a days.

A date isn't a commitment, it's just going out to get to know each other and see what's there and if there's potential.
>>
>>16955476
Your question is really retarded considering how absurd and disingenuous it is. Don't be a coward, just come out and say your petty grievances with women.

"Inb4 'because we can'", hahaha wow okay dude. Do you need to project your own confrontational attitude at everyone?

"I want to know why you do this..." well, from my own experience I don't do this and I won't be ashamed just because some weirdo says something should make someone ashamed. And even if I did shit while pissing, why should I listen to you and think it's not only messy but shameful? I'm confused by your silly vitriol. Are you always this emotional over things that aren't real and don't concern you?
>>
Black guys: how would you react to a white guy dating an attractive black woman?

Girls: how would you react to the same as above?

White guys: how would you react to an Asian guy dating a white woman?
>>
>>16955605

"Who gives a fuck. It's 2016 and I don't live in the middle of red-neck America."
>>
>>16955534
Start up a casual conversation, then ask her out for coffee

>>16955510
Obvious. Don't be surprised if you're labelled a creep

>>16955476
Why are you watching girls shit, and why do you care? You're a freak.

>>16955334
As long as it's not too big or too small

>>16955317
I wouldn't waste any more of my time with him

>>16955227
Leave her alone. If you've given a sincere apology and she's not accepting it, it's going to take time for her to get over it

>>16955191
It's not like there's a threshold you have to reach. Just ask her out

>>16955171
Like the others have said, it's a rejection, but he still wants to be friends.

>>16955142
Do you actually think you're going to be able to have a relationship with this girl?

>>16955110
Find a girl who wants to have a one night stand and then be attractive enough for a one night stand

>>16955605
>Girls: how would you react to the same as above?
Wouldn't give a fuck because why should I? It doesn't affect me and their relationship is none of my business.
>>
>>16955522
Casual contact.
If you two touch each other casually, try placing your hand next to hers and caress it, or just wrap your arm around her.
If she reacts weirdly to it, stop.
>>
>>16954513
>reconnecting with someone on the social network literally built for connecting with people you met in education is too forward
>reconnecting with someone over a dating site is fine

wat
>>
>>16955067

You need to actively build trust with this sort of thing. Make sure she understands what a safe word is and test it out, just have her use it at random so you both get a feel for the fact that it means everything stops.

It's like the typical "fall back into someone's arms" trust test - obviously the person will catch you, there's no reason for them not to catch you, but physically going through with the act builds a sense of trust and predictability of what you can expect from each other.

Build up slowly before you go to full on rape play. You don't want to leap in head first and accidentally freak her out and put her in a position where she can't instinctively use a safe word. You both need to practice using it in low key situations so it becomes instinct if things ever genuinely get a bit distressing.
If she doesn't know what she likes yet, try different things in small, mild doses and discuss if it felt good or too mild or if it's not something you want to do again. Treat it as a process.

On the same note, also make sure to discuss if 'no' really means 'no' or if you'll be solely relying on a safe word. Saying 'no' when something's unwanted is the typical instinct, so again you both need to practice what exactly you're going to take that to mean in low-key situations. Otherwise you could have a situation where she says 'no' and you stop, only to find she was super into it - or worse, her saying 'no' because she's starting to freak out, while you take it as part of the scene and continue, reinforcing her distress so she forgets about the safe word and goes into a protective freeze mode.

It's like police firearm training, you need to internalise procedure as instinct, because when push comes to shove your emotions may get the better of you.
>>
Is it a good thing if I used to be in a relationship/had a GF?
>>
>>16955651

Err.... So has most of the planet? Not sure that's worth bragging about...
>>
>>16955651
What?
>>
Femanons, do you like wearing the pants in a relationship, if there are any to be worn?
>>
>>16955658
>>16955662
Is it ever a bad thing then?
>>
>>16955605
Don't care.
>>
>>16955605
Impossible to care because I don't believe in the concept of races.
>>
>>16955678

Are you like... literally autistic? If so, no. It's neither a good thing nor a bad thing.

If not....

Just...

Maybe consider seeing someone with an expensive degree...
>>
>>16955704
Why is it autistic to ask any question?
>>
>>16955678
It's neither a good thing or a bad thing. It's just a thing. I honestly don't understand what the fuck you're going on about
>>
File: [Sweaty Andre].jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[Sweaty Andre].jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>mfw going on my first date since forever with a super cute looking girl

Kiss on the which date?

Hugs on the which date?

Flowers? Chocolate?
>>
>>16954700
The thing is, if I'm in a relationship, and other single men around me and my boyfriend are all being promiscuous. If anyone were to feel defensive or competitive, it'd likely be my boyfriend. Not me. I don't give a fuck about those guys, but my bf would likely feel the need to be protective of me. Probably because he knows every guy in the room is a fuckboy, he knows how they use all their little shit tricks on how to sleep with women. So yea, he'll be defensive.

But if I'm in a relationship, and there are a bunch of promiscuous women around my boyfriend and me. I'm going to think the same way. I know all their little ho tricks and manipulation. I know that women generally don't care if a man is in a relationship, it practically makes them try harder. So yea, I'm going to get defensive too.

I'm no feminist. I don't stand with women. Most of the ones I know are fucking emotional vampires/psychos.
>>
I asked a girl for netflix and chill and she declined politly. We dated already and made out. We spent the last two nights together without sex.
What is a nonpushy way to stay in contact and keep her interested in me and dont give her the feeling that i just want sex with her?
Is it a good followup after she declined netflix and chill to invite her to a bar?
>>
>>16956090
it just sounds like you werent confident enough
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 960x1280
Girls

Should guys ever shave their abdomen? I'm 25, so I'm not sure if my hair will get thicker or not. But is what I have now fine? Sorry for the shit quality picture
>>
>>16955715
Kiss on whichever date it feels appropriate, hugs show affection unless you're a weird cunt, flowers only if you've been dating for more than a year and chocolate only is she asks you for some.
>>
>>16956099
B
E
N
I
S H O W
>>
>>16956103

what?
>>
>>16956108
Show us your dong. I wanna see it.
>>
>>16956111

trips

what sex are you..
>>
>>16956114
Male, show us your dong anyway.
>>
>>16956103
Blue board.
>>
>>16956116

no
>>
>>16956119
Do it you faggot.
>>
>>16956098
Not sure. I get the feeling she is just not confident enough. Up to know i made all the decisions and moves and she kinda always agreed on it. Now is the first time she really declined a meet-up.
>>
>>16956123

You're a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>16956130
Yeah and you're one too :)
>>
>>16955049

What are you asking /adv/ for, ask her
>>
>>16955605
>White guys: how would you react to an Asian guy dating a white woman?
Wouldn't give a crap.

>>16955607
>It's 2016
Every time
>>
>>16956133

I think you are lost, so here you go. Go find your way again, go back to your people.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>16956145
Shut the fuck up and show penis
>>
>>16956150

ok, here

>>>/soc/23514895
>>
Apparently the girl I like just made a post on her fb saying she was liking someone and she wasn't too sure if he liked her back or if he'd already had a girlfriend or not. Said they talked a lot.

I've been talking to her a lot the past few weeks but I'm also not too sure if she's also talking to someone else during this time. I wanna make my move but if she was indicating someone else and not me it's probably lost cause for me as of now.

Thoughts on what to do?
>>
>>16956161
nice dick, wanna fuck?
>>
>>16956164

I'm sure they do
>>
Girls

What do you like better, cuddles or sex? I'm a guy, and I'd much rather cuddle instead of having sex.
>>
I have a breakout on my chin and a date with a guy tonight. Should I cancel (postpone/rain check) it? I'm going to cover it with concealer, but 2 zits on my chin are really noticeable. It's a hormonal pill because I recently started on birth control again. Do you guys notice these things much, and would it gross you out? :(
>>
>>16956269
>I'm a guy, and I'd much rather cuddle instead of having sex.

Low test mommy issues detected
>>
>>16956301

post a picture of your chin. You can crop out the rest of your face
>>
>>16956306

I don't have mommy issues...?
>>
>>16956308

I can't right now, I'm in public, haha. But it's not like a huge cyst or anything, but it's one rather large pimple and a few smaller ones who are thankfully disappearing, it's mostly redness which I can cover up. But I still feel kind of gross and I'm afraid he won't find me attractive. But it's in a few hours and feel like a vain asshole if I cancel.
>>
>>16956328

Is this the first time you are meeting him? Or has he seen you before?
>>
>>16956328

I hope your name doesn't rhyme with a skin blemish cause I would be thinking of nicknames the entire night if I saw my date has an engorged puss pocket on her face.
>>
Slept two times at a girls place. We kissed, made out with each other and teased us, and i undressed her a little. In the end she said she wasnt ready for sex, saying she wasnt prepared for it (hinting at nonshaven pubes). I cant really read her, she agreed on a dinner date but not on a netflix-and-chill date. How do i slowroll it, but not too slow?
>>
>>16956359
Exactly the way you have been.
>>
>>16956342

:(

>>16956339

Nah, been dating for a few months but still relatively new.
>>
>>16955678
>autism
lol

>>16955698
Are archeologists literally Hitler by being able to identify and group people based on specific characteristics? How do races not exist?
>>
File: terminates.jpg (47 KB, 456x607) Image search: [Google]
terminates.jpg
47 KB, 456x607
Girls, how creeped out would you be if a guy you were never going to see again wrote you a really long letter explaining the formation of his 6 month crush for you, why it took him so long to do anything and why even though you rejected him it was still an important thing in his life and he's thankful for it because he's learned a lot?
>>
>>16956436

You should plug this into a text-to-speech program and listen to it.
>>
>>16956449
Which one would provide maximum effect? Microsoft Sam or something?
>>
>>16956412

Then he already knows what you look like. So a small pimple shouldn't scare him. People have breakouts sometimes. It happens.
>>
>>16956465
Am I weird for never once having noticed a girl having a pimple/zit? I guess I just never look
>>
>>16956477
If you look close, most girls arent perfect. And if you wake up next to one, after the makeup is gone you will see a lot more little details.
>>
>>16956436

As a guy who basically did this once, it's probably a bad idea.

Why? Because what point does it serve?

In my case I did it while I was still in contact with her, and is was still weird as fuck, and it eventually lead to one amazing kiss, and to me being a total fucking spazz and doing some of the by far most cringe worthy stuff I've ever done in my life, to the point where It's been a few years and I'm over her, but a FB notification popped on my phone telling me it's her birthday today and my first instinct was to go and message her a happy birthday, and my second was, "lol. ooohhh shit. So fucking awkward".

In my case, even if I was an awkward spazz, at least I could do something about it, and that allowed it to be one of those moments that defined me (stopped giving any fucks whats so ever after--because prior to that, putting myself out there terrified me). But in your case, it'll just be you doing something after the fact.

Having done something like you did, if it were like one page, i'd say go for it, because maybe she'd find it weird, but sweet. But since it's five friken pages long, I'm betting you ramble and say a bunch of weird shit in there that you'll only cringe about, years down the line.
>>
>>16956434
>How do races not exist?

I refuse to believe skin color determines a race.

Neanderthals were a race that's for sure.

But skin color?

Fuck that shit.
>>
Sex on the first date without the intention of a One Night Stand: Yea or Nay?
>>
>>16956477
its usually under the hair bangs
>>
File: Aboriginal-men-.jpg (67 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
Aboriginal-men-.jpg
67 KB, 600x280
>>16956515

Fun fact, Aboriginal Australians are genetically caucasian.
>>
>>16956436
Step 1: Don't
Step 2: Seriously, don't do it. That's weird as fuck.
>>
I ve posted this another time but I didnt have the time to check it back and that thread no longer exists.

Long story short, failed on meeting a shy girl , trying to approach her in ways that wouldnt make it awkward or freaky for her. Was mostly talking with her friend and to be fair I am not aware if she has been telling me the complete truth (she is much better looking than her and might be a bit jealous in the "im hotter than my friend why did he only see her and not me?")

Anyways considering that whatever our common friend was telling the truth, my crush changed her opinion about doing or not doing something with me every 2-3 days. My ex also has spread some rumours that I didnt breka up with her the best way possible, and the fact that I tried to reach out to my VERY SHY crush in a way to not freak her might have formed a bad opinion to her.

Thinking of asking her out to explain things because I really want to get to know her, and her me, but I cant find the words. Also Its hard for me to find her alone, so I might have to say something in front of 1-2 friends of her.

So , to sum up, I need advice on how to reach her and ask her out in a way to show that I know whats going on so far and that I wanna change it.
>>
>>16956577

Might need some explaining to the "how i reached her" part. I tried some ice breaker , tried funny. Was in a crowded city bus comming back from uni with a couple of friends of hers and mine. Everyone laughed apparently but she SAID she thought of it as a letoff.

I dont believe that. Everyone I asked said , that was funny and went fine. So the most possible thing is that she thought too much of the whole exe/bad break up from my part stuff and said "I dont wanna be with such a guy." Thats why I want another chance!
>>
>>16956515
Wut. "Race" is more than just skin color. Different races have different facial features and bone structures, different propensity for certain diseases, and have different genetic markers. You can literally tell what race a person is by looking at their DNA alone.
>>
>>16956509
>>16956545
I kind of want to do it just to go down in the cringe hall of fame. Maybe I'll write a draft of it for myself on my computer or something just for my own peace of mind and never show it to anyone.
>>
>>16956522
Nay
>>
>>16956515
It's not only skin color.
>SJWs confirmed for stupid

>>16956522
If you are a girl, nay.
>>
>>16956269
I want both, one leading to the other in a constant cycle. Cuddles turn to sex, then cuddles after sex, then more sex, and so on. Forever and ever.
>>
>>16956594

I pray that your computer gets hacked and it shows up online with your footprints and all.
>>
>>16955674
No, I like my guy to wear the pants.
>>
>>16956608
But hey, this beta-anon:
>>16956509
Got a kiss out of it. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I'll never see her again
>>
>>16956615

Cause it's not like this shit could haunt you later on in life, and we're not globally connected and have the means to share information with ease.
>>
>>16956615

I can already tell you that she's probably going to do the same thing my girl did to me, read like 2 paragraphs (or none at all) and just say... Uhh.... Ok.... and then just be VERY confused and weirded out.

But hey, who are we to stop you.
>>
>>16956615
To make this moment even more hilarious, give her a necklace with letter. Be sure to post the result in these threads.
>>
>>16956620
>>16956624
Don't worry, I'm not going to do it. I just thought the cringe would be hilarious, but then again I tend to be the kind of guy that accidentally drops something, and instead of trying to catch it even when I know it's going to hit the ground I just drop kick it instead as hard as I can
>>
>>16956522
Nah. I feel like it would keep things from developing naturally.

>>16956515
Race is more than just skin color you ding dong.

>>16956103
Quality post

>>16955605
>White guys: how would you react to an Asian guy dating a white woman?
Indifferent mostly.
>>
>>16956436
not a girl

do not fucking do this dogg, nevermind what she'd think of it, you will personally regret putting all that cringey shit out there. sometimes you gotta write stuff down, but leave it in the notebook, nobody needs to see any of it
>>
Does losing a baby before the birth effect men at all?
>>
>>16956522
That's how me and my wife met. In fact, it wasn't even a date. we just happened to meet one night via mutual friends.
>>
If a guy is usually really loud- like obnoxiously loud- and goes quiet around you, what does it mean?

Also, would you be opposed to dating a bi girl? This is at both genders I guess
>>
>>16956733
I have three kids, and I was looking forward to all of them. I'm sure a miscarriage would have been devastating to me as well.
>>
>>16956768
I'm a lesbian, I wouldn't have a problem with dating a bisexual girl, but obviously depends on the girl. Being bisexual wouldn't be a problem to me by itself.
>>
>>16956768
Bi girls are cool if they don't have a slew of other issues that make them unstable whores like most women
>>
>>16956776
Oh okay nice, just wanted some opinions because I've seen a lot of hate from both sides and I wasn't sure whether I should just play straight/gay based on relationship.
>>
>>16956768
> loud guy
Can't say for sure what, but there's something about you that makes him mellow down, be it love, fear, or somethi ng else.

>dating a bi girl
I used to, but she was a cunt. I doubt her sexuality had anything to do with that, tho. wouldn't mind dating a DIFFERENT bi girl again
>>
What does it mean if a girl calls you 'babe'? The context being that this is a girl who you're on talking terms with, but aren't quite in her circle of friends.
>>
>>16956791
We dated a long time ago so maybe it's a mix haha.

Yeah, it didn't.

>>16956792
Some girls just call everyone that. Depends on the girl.
>>
I'm an only child, and a girl, so I need guy's help on what the "sister" thing means.

What does it mean if a guy treats you like a sister? Does that mean there's zero chance he'll ever want to bang you? 24F here and his friends tell me it's sweet how he treats me like a sister. I know it doesn't mean as much since he hasn't said it himself, but I don't really understand the difference between having a really close friend and a sibling. I understand that both imply platonic relationships, but is there anything else specific that distinguishes the two? I assume his friends say that because he always wants to help me with things (without me asking) and we're close because we have a lot in common. We're able to talk about things easily, I guess like how family would?

Also it's a bit odd to me that they say that, considering this guy does in fact have a younger sister, but she's 3 years older than me. He's 29 (1 year older than his sister, 4 years older than me).
>>
>>16956798
She's only recently started calling me it.

No idea what she's like around her close friends though.
>>
>>16956802
Eh, she might be flirting or it might just be kind of an affectionate thing. Hard to tell.
>>
>>16956768
>If a guy is usually really loud- like obnoxiously loud- and goes quiet around you, what does it mean?
Well, when I do this it's because I like the girl and don't want to put my foot in my mouth.
>Also, would you be opposed to dating a bi girl? This is at both genders I guess
Couldn't do it. I'd be extremely paranoid and every bi girl I've met has been extremely promiscuous, which I'm not comfortable with.
>>
>>16956788
Yeah I know what you mean, lots of people have inhibitions about dating bisexuals but I never really understood it, I mean I don't feel as if bi girls are somehow more prone to cheating.
>>
>>16954265
to women:
>What is your opinion on guys watching porn?
>Would you date a guy who likes to watch porn occasionally?
>What if it is furry porn?
>>
>>16956818
Hmm, could be. I'm not really not really sure what to do about that though.

Yeah that's the stereotype. I don't exactly live up to it, I've been in a few relationships (one of them long term) and I'm still a massive virgin lmao.

>>16956820
I know, that's what I'm worried about
Kinda sucks because I'm legit only attracted to my partner when I'm dating someone but it is what it is
>>
>>16956836
>What is your opinion on guys watching porn?
I don't like it, but pretty much every guy does it, so as long as he's subtle about it I'll tolerate it.
>Would you date a guy who likes to watch porn occasionally?
See above. Don't rub it in my face and we're golden.
>What if it is furry porn?
If I find out that you're jacking it to furry porn then you've done something terribly wrong, see above. I wouldn't break up with you, but I do find it disgusting.
>>
>>16956836
>I don't personally like porn but guys are more visual I guess, although it gives hella unrealistic expectations.
>Don't care as long as it's not a lot
>Honestly don't care as long as he doesn't talk about it
>>
>>16956836
Don't care much, unless it's excessive. I'm personally not much into porn (not counting Hegre-Art because damn) but it would not matter much to me.
Besides I'm sure it'd be pretty difficult finding a guy who doesn't watch porn occasionally.
Furry porn is weird to me, but I have weird kinks as well so as long as my partner doesn't expect me to put on a Charmander costume, who cares.

>>16956843
Yeah it's a weird stereotype really, as if bisexuals were for some reason more likely to be unfaithful than anyone else, or open to polygamy.
>>
>>16956848
Ty for your answer.
What do you not like about men watching porn or more generally about watching porn?

Would you consider watching porn together with your bf?

What does disturb you about e.g. drawn furry porn pics?
>>
>>16956850
>put on a Charmander costume,

ty for your answer
I am roflmfao right now just imagining this situation...
what if she had to "squirtle"?

but seriously I am disgusted by fursuits
>>
>>16956849
ty for your answer

So, you would like to not get involed in watching porn.
What if he proposed to watch porn together with you e.g. as forplay or to get in the "mood"
>>
To guys, or girls with more social sense than me:

Some guy who flirts with me all the time but has never mentioned his relationship status was talking to me yesterday and he starting telling a funny story, and then during part of the story said, "My ex-girlfriend, well, now-ex-girlfriend..." and I have no idea why he corrected himself to use the word "now". Is there a distinction I'm not realizing, or was the "now" finally his indicator that he's currently single?
>>
>>16956872
Like I said, I don't like it myself so it's not exactly a turn on for me
I'd also be a little confused as to why he would want to watch porn when he has a real girl who's down for whatever right there. And by a little confused I mean annoyed
>>
>>16956881
Sounds like they recently broke up.
>>
>>16956858
>What do you not like about men watching porn or more generally about watching porn?
I think it's more harmful than people give it credit for, but an orgasm is one hell of an incentive to deny this. I liken it to food; we were never meant to have such access to calorie-dense, nutritionless food, and now we have an obesity epidemic. Well, now people have easy access to the hottest women doing the most depraved acts at the click of a button. I would like to see more studies done on this in the future--if they can find any men who don't look at porn, that is.

That being said, moderation is key. If a guy were only a moderate porn user I don't think it's that bad for you.

>Would you consider watching porn together with your bf?
If we had been dating long enough that I trusted him, sure.

>What does disturb you about e.g. drawn furry porn pics?
Well, I know this is going to piss some people off but I see it as emasculating. I associate animals as cute and cuddly, so seeing a dude jack off to that.. eugh. I hate to admit it, but guys who are into feminine things disgust me a bit.
>>
>>16956885
Maybe he knows hentai is better than real girls
>>
>>16956885
interesting to know, never really thaught about this point of view

As a man it would be a little bit awkward for me aswell to watch porn with a gf.
But I think my intentions would be to involve her into something very private for me.
This is something where a man can be very volnurable so it is somewhat a sign of trust and opening towards her.
>>
>>16956893
then he can get a waifu pillow and they can live happily ever after
>>
>>16956890
>Well, I know this is going to piss some people off but I see it as emasculating. I associate animals as cute and cuddly, so seeing a dude jack off to that.. eugh. I hate to admit it, but guys who are into feminine things disgust me a bit.

That's a bummer... especially when a guy finds cute (not like in childlike) sexually attractive.
>>
>>16956889
Thank you for giving me an answer! If that's really what the "now" means, then yikes... From what he said, it sounds like they first got together 8-10 years ago, so unless it was on and off thing with a break inbetween, a recent breakup would imply that was his only relationship for his entire adult life. I like him too much to want to be a rebound.

I don't know a non-intrusive way of finding out how serious it was or how long it lasted. Any ideas? Or should I just move on for now?
>>
>>16956893
watching hentai with a girl would be awesome
especially when we would masturbate each other.

Would be an interesting foreplay
>>
>>16956761
>we just happened to meet one night via mutual friends.

Lucky guy.
>>
File: 1414721867700.jpg (729 KB, 2050x1400) Image search: [Google]
1414721867700.jpg
729 KB, 2050x1400
Girls,

What do you think about overweight guys with a pretty face? By "overweight" I don't mean "obese", just some fat here and there.
>>
>>16956768
>Also, would you be opposed to dating a bi girl?

Not at all. Actually turns me on if a girl swings both ways.

Yes I really would like to have a threesome one day, I really do.
>>
I went to my prom alone. There also was my crush that rejected me a year ago. She came with some definitely unattractive guy, who was mostly just sitting while she was dancing and talking with her friends, and apparently he left early (I couldn't really understand why a girl like that came with someone like him).
Later in the party, when I drinked a bit I managed to ask her to dance with me. She said "OK, just give me a moment", and just that moment later I saw her going to the dancefloor with some other guy. After that she was constantly dancing with different guys.
Did she just forget about me or wanted to show me that I'm a piece of shit? Or maybe I was supposed to ask again?
>>
>>16956768

I'm a dude, my girlfriends bi. IDGAF.

My best friend is a lesbian. On dating bi girls: "Fuck that. Figure out what it is you want instead of stringing a girl along"

Of course, she's one of the biggest players I know, so there's just a hint of hypocrisy there lol.

>>16956799
>What does it mean if a guy treats you like a sister? Does that mean there's zero chance he'll ever want to bang you?

I've got a friend who, In the words of my girlfriend, "She's like the little sister you adore, and you're like the other brother she respects and looks up to".

I think do really think she's adorable and I love her and think of her like a little sister (we're about the same ages, same age gap).

We're pretty close, I think she's attractive, she thinks I'm attractive, apparently there's chemistry between us (enough that it instinctively sparked jealousy in my GF the first time she saw us together--until she got to know her and adopted the same view as me), and we're flirty as fuck when we're around each other (Just harmless flirting and ego boosting--we're both natural flirts) but I'm not sure anything would ever happen between us.

On my end, there's like a mental block when it comes to me thinking of her sexually. We make sex jokes all the time, we've cuddled, I've seen her naked (well, more like I've literally stripped her clothes off to wash and throw her in the shower and rinse puke out her hair xD), but I just can't imagine being in a relationship with her, or having sex with her. It just... kind of doesn't fit in my head and will just give me like a soft, blurry buzz if I try.

That being said, there were a few nights when I was single where we're both drunk and cuddling , and i found myself thinking certain thoughts I'd normally never be able to sober.

In your case, if he himself hasn't said anything, there's no saying that's necessarily true. Is there a chance? There always might be. But that's not something you can know 'til the moments there.
>>
Girls, is it a problem if your date has more female friends than male friends?
>>
>>16956768
>Also, would you be opposed to dating a bi girl? This is at both genders I guess

I am a straight man.
I would actually really like to meet or date a bi girl. The thaught about her knowing both "sides of the medal" seems like a pond of knowledge, especially of the communication is right
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
Girls and guys

It's obvious girl that I like lost interest in me, and our texting has been less than before. And she's spending time with another guy.

I know there is nothing I can do about this. So I'm not going to try to do anything. I'm fucked. I get it. Just, how do I GET OVER this? I really feel like shit. And please don't say "go meet other girls". Because I don't want to. But there has to be other options
>>
>>16956985
Drink and jazz. Occasionally, Baudelaire.

Thank me later.
>>
how can i become friends with girls i dont know? i mean like meet new people and work my way into their circle kind of thing
>>
>>16956992
Pretty good advice.
>>
Is it bad if a grill hears indirectly that i like them? I mean i threw a party a few days back and i'm starting to fear that she might have heard when i told my mate. I swear i was being discreet but then again i was shitfaced.
>>
>>16956939
HAWT my type would hit repeatedly. I love guys with a little pudge... ahh... sexy.
>>
>>16956522
I do this. I pay the price. I live for the moment. There's an author named Mary Gaitskill and she wrote a short story about a woman somewhat like me and someone told her that maybe she should stop having sex with strangers and the woman thought to herself, "If I never had sex with strangers I would have never had sex at all."

I'm a different generation. You kids are completely weird about this virgin thing and all the slut-shaming. Jesus Christ you all consume this porn and yet in real life you're like Puritans.
>>
File: 1414870072408.jpg (143 KB, 450x682) Image search: [Google]
1414870072408.jpg
143 KB, 450x682
>>16957041
Wow, thanks.
>>
>>16957049
>slut-shaming

I don't do that shit.

If you like sex, then good for you.
>>
>>16957106

the thing that weirds me out is how people are fine with exchanging body fluids with strangers.. Like a girl sucking some guys dick, or a dude eating a girl out just for 1 night. That seems weird to me
>>
>>16957118
>Like a girl sucking some guys dick, or a dude eating a girl out just for 1 night

Less likely to get pregnant from Oral. really.

And oral sex fascinates me.
>>
>>16957152
I'm really thinking there may be a generation gap here or else I'm just a whore but fucking people you don't know or just picked up was a fun and normal thing to do in the '90's when I was in my 20's. NO stigma! *just sayin'
>>
>>16957152

I know that. I just mean like with a stranger.

if you're in a relationship with the person then cool. It just seems weird that 2 complete strangers would be ok with ingesting the others fluids.
>>
>>16957170
I hear ya.
>>
>>16957106
Thank you. Really that's good. I am somewhat shocked at the puritanical crowing about virginity on 4chan. It's very odd to me. But like I said I'm really old school.
>>
>>16957173
Can't you become friends with someone in a single day?
>>
How do I know if I should fight for a person trying to "find themselves", or should I let them go and see the result? Is it worth interfering in the process?
>>
Why are some men so pushy about anal sex?
>>
>>16956162
Go for it, worst thing is it's not you then you're not in the dark and find someone else
>>
>>16957207
You should probably just let them go, "finding yourself" means a lot of personal time and there's no point in fighting for them, might just lead to them pushing you away.
>>
>>16957228
>pushy about anal sex

It's a new experience.
>>
>>16957228
the hole is tighter so if you arent more forceful than usual you cant get it in
>>
>>16957239
No, I mean like constantly asking for it over and over after getting a no.
>>
So, my main coworker has basically stopped talking to me. When she first started working here she would give me rides to the bus stop and have actual non-work related conversations with me. We work at a grade school during the kindergarten and third through fifth grade lunches. I don't even care about the social aspects of the situation at this point, it's just frustrating to work with someone in a job where you have to talk and she barely says a word. I've tried talking to her about it and I've had management talk to her and nothing works. She doesn't help me cleanup before lunch begins (which was originally her idea and she complains about if I don't do it before her) and she never tells me if she's about to leave the yard, meaning that if I leave to take care of a kid who's bleeding there's no one out there watching the kids. Is there anything I can do at this point?
>>
>>16957183

Yes.. I guess so. But that's not exactly I meant. Yeah, you can become friends with someone in just a few hours. But that doesn't mean you actually know them yet.
>>
>>16957259
Because people want to have fun. And you're ruining it.
>>
>>16957277
What about the person receiving anal having fun?
>>
>>16956733
I don't want a baby ever, so I'd celebrate it.

>>16956768
As I posted a few threads ago, I'd date a bi girl and I'd let her have sex with other girls (as long as they are single).

>>16956799
You're basically friendzoned.
>>
I really liked a girl in college I was friends with, got rejected after I asked her out, moved on.

Is it ok to ask her out again if I bump into her again some day and she's single? I suppose I would just have to judge her reaction to me at the time. I really liked her though, and I really wish I had another chance to ask her out properly, because I kind of fucked up last time.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.