[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: 1444536432738.jpg (92 KB, 1279x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444536432738.jpg
92 KB, 1279x1024
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Who is Brandon/Female Brandon?
A shitposter who's convinced he's ugly. He keeps posting his picture to ask if he's ugly and to ask for dating advice, only to rebut or ignore any responses he gets. Female Brandon is a girl who pulls the same shit.

>Frog
Also piss off.

Old Thread:>>16678111
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

Is my theme song going to get me laid?
>>
>>16682340
Try something more snappy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0KCoPMTdU
>>
File: 1450475423816.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1450475423816.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
Getting mixed signals from a girl.
>talking with girl I knew from HS on facebook
>graduated last year
>see her occasionally while I'm working
>Tell her I like her and ask her out
>"awww" not "I like you too"
>says she's busy but will be free some time next week
>suggest what we should do. she likes it
>ask what days she's free, needs to check her work schedule
>change the subject
>seen but no reply 3 hours ago

I'm probably overthinking this, but the possibility that she's just being too nice to properly reject me is making me anxious.
>>
Reposting from last thread's last post

>girl friend continuously talks about her birthday for a month to remind me and her other friends
>the day comes and I wish her a happy birthday, spend some time with her talking about her plans though not much more since she was busy

>my birthday is a week after
>talk about it too a few times
>the day comes
>not a single word
>not a single moment of interest
>best birthday ever
I thought I was close with this girl, but she doesn't give a single shit. My other 'friends' too, but this girl in particular because we kept talking about our birthdays, especially on her own birthday. And then she just ignores me on mine.

It's probably small, but it's not the first time I'm let down like this and I'm hurt. Should I just cut her off? Is this alone good reason to cut someone off already? I don't know if I'm too forgiving already by letting my 'friends' get away with past shit.
>>
>>16682349
we've been talking since sunday, if that helps.
>>
File: jojo30omg4.jpg (1 MB, 1590x887) Image search: [Google]
jojo30omg4.jpg
1 MB, 1590x887
>>16682346
Its a bit low energy for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg

I will use this song and take her flower Inshallah
>>
>>16682349
Ya blew it at "I like her and ask her out"
and at "suggest what we should do"
and at using facebook messenger when you see her in person

I could argue not making a move in high school or hurriedly changing the subject while the ball was in her court, but it doesn't change anything anyway. She shot you down pretty clearly and if she doesn't bring it up anymore I wouldn't bother
>>
>>16682394
I didn't literally say those things to her, and I've only seen her twice since HS.
She also had a bf when school got out.

And it's not "pretty clearly." The protocol is usually for a girl to say she's busy but not name an alternative time.
>>
>Workflirt quit
>She has a boyfriend
>She comes back into my work occasionally, still flirts with me
>Sometimes in front of her boyfriend
>Always likes my posts on fb or instagram, watches my story

Am I being lead on, or does she actually like me?
>>
File: murcielago13.png (418 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
murcielago13.png
418 KB, 900x1280
Femanons, how would you react if another woman made a move on you.

Same question but you are drunk and horny.
>>
>>16682349
She's rejecting you I'm pretty sure, if she cared she would have answered already
>>
Why would you speak to a guy and not reply literally at the 4th message? Considering he hasn't said anything creepy
>>
>>16682985
>Femanons, how would you react if another woman made a move on you.

depends on the woman
last time a woman made a move on me she was piss drunk and I was waiting for her girlfriend to clean up that pile of garbage

if it was my type of woman, I might be into it. but i'm picky. otherwise I'd laugh it off
>>
>>16683067

busy or bored
>>
I feel really weird right now..

So I've been talking to a girl I like for the past few weeks. It's been nice. Well, I'm playing video games right now, and for some reason the reality just kicked in that I'm actually like emotionally involved with a girl. For whatever reason. I feel really odd all of a sudden. Like I've been in a trance or something. It doesn't make sense cause I like this girl. What is this?
>>
Does a girl have to find you attractive to make out with you? I suffer from low self esteem but managed to hook up with a girl a few days ago at a club but am still unconvinced I'm even slightly appealing to females.
>>
>>16683288
Generally, yes. In a club though, anything goes
>>
>>16683292
She wasnt drunk or anything. We actually had a good chat.
>>
>>16682834
She's probably just nice, not flirty. Compliments do not necessarily mean flirtation.
>>
I'm joining the Army. My best friend's ex messaged me on Facebook asking me about how it's going because she has a friend that just took his ASVAB and she was curious of the process. We shot the shit for a bit, eventually we said goodnight. Her last message though said that she would be in town until she had to go back to college later this month, that all her friends aren't in town and to let her know if I wanted to hang out, and she mentioned that she'd always found me interesting.

Do I read into this? Or is this just friendly and polite conversation?
>>
>>16683334

polite conversation. Also be prepared that the average person's idea of the army is that all army are infantry and that you'll come back either dead, brain dead, or crippled and that only meatheads join. This isn't necessarily true but it's what a lot of your friends may think. Joining the army is not a bad option but the very idea tends to have an attached stigma in daily life.
>>
>>16683334

Take it at face value for now.

She's probably just bored, wants to get out of the house, and you seem like a cool (and safe) enough guy to kill some time and hang with.

If anything further develops, you'll know (i'd hope anyway).
>>
GIRLS: NIKE OR ADIDAS
>>
>>16683354
I hail from a pretty enlightened area of the country and she knows I was going for military intelligence. That's not really a factor at all.

>>16683360
You're probably right. I might make plans to hang out then. She was pretty cool so even just shooting the shit over lunch might be a good time.
>>
>Date girl almost a year
>Stressful shit in both our lives
>Break up because no time for each other
>Avoid contact for a while
>Now forced to see each other because of college.

She's in one of my classes. I didn't really acknowledge her at all during class, but she waited at the door for me to walk out, got a coffee with me, and we caught up for like five hours afterward. We ended up getting into a few pretty deep conversations, about our fears, plans for the future, etc. Even when we were together we never got into topics like that every often.
A few of the things she said were just like, sad. Like she feels bad we broke up, or something.
She said she feels like she keeps making decisions without looking at how they may affect her life. She asked if I ever feel like when I try to change something in my life I end up in the same place. And then at one point she just kind of laughed and said I seem like I've grown since the last time we talked. She said she "sees a new light in me", and that she hopes I follow it to happiness.

I really don't know how to take any of that. I'm going to maintain contact with her and see what's up, but any ideas? I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I can't stop thinking about it. Is it normal to open up like that to your ex?
>>
To both I think: Nofap = snake oil?
>>
>>16683452
I don't know, how would I know?
>>
>>16683460
What nofapp supposedly does is make you more attractive to women and gives you bigger balls to talk to them as well, but I have not felt like that at all. Just the same me really, but maybe a bit more sexually frustrated.
>>
>>16683452
Nofap might make you somewhat more horny, and more willing to leave your comfort zone. However the test shit is absolute nonsense.

If you look at the study people generally cite, it spiked on the ninth day or whatever but the testosterone levels normalized shortly thereafter.

>>16683368
Get the ones that flash lights when you run, that's what drives women crazy.
>>
Asked this in a previous thread, but I think it'd be interesting to get more replies

Guys, would you rather date a girl who was terrible with money to the point where she was severely in debt, but paid her fair share in the relationship, or would you rather date a girl who expected you to provide for her?

Obviously you'd date neither, but if you had to pick one, which would it be?
>>
>>16683492
I mean the first one sounds better in theory, but it's also unrealistic. There are tons of girls right now who expect to be provided for. But how many are there who are deep in debt but can somehow magically sustain paying a fair share? Creditors don't exactly go away and interest in a bitch. There's no long term picture there.
>>
>>16683492
>Guys, would you rather date a girl who was terrible with money to the point where she was severely in debt, but paid her fair share in the relationship, or would you rather date a girl who expected you to provide for her?

Ehhh. Both sound pretty shit. I guess the former, IF she was willing to change those habits. It's not hard to keep tabs on where your money is going in and out if you actually record said info. After that, it's just a basic level of discipline.
>>
Girl is into me and I like her as well. We have finals in 2-3 weeks. Would you ask her out now or wait until after finals? Don't want her to think that I'm not in interested, but also don't want to "ruin" our exams :/

Also what do you prefer for first date? Dinner?
>>
>>16683517
It's possible. For example, a girl had maxed out her credit cards, but also earned enough money to pay for her living costs and pay off at least the minimum, but as soon as she paid off a significant amount, she'd spend it again. And don't forget the terrible with money part too - she could just be bad at prioritising or working out the most cost-efficient ways of doing things. Or might just want the best of the best even though she can't afford it
>>
Asked in previous thread, but didn't get many answers.

1. Is it a turn off/considered weird by women my age that I'm a 19 year old male virgin? The best I've gotten is a HJ.

2. Is being 5'9" short enough to be a turn off to most women?

3. Is the fact that I have a 7 inch long 5 3/4 in thick dick a huge plus for women, or would they not really care?
>>
how soon would you prefer finding out the girl you're interested in doesn't shave
>>
>>16683536
That perfectly describes someone who is one car accident or severe illness away from total ruin. It makes sense mathematically but, as I said, it's unrealistic. Something eventually happens.
>>
>>16683536
>but as soon as she paid off a significant amount, she'd spend it again.
Man is this supposed to be a girl you're interested in? Because this is just retarded. She has no self discipline with the way you describe her.
>>
How to get a fuck buddy?
>>
>>16683543
Doesn't matter. Even if she doesn't trim at all, that's perfectly fine as a conversation to have after I find out the hard way. It's just hair. I can live with it at least once.
>>
>>16683540

being 19 and a virgin isn't all that uncommon, relax
what's really unattractive to women are men who have some shitty complex about their height
your penis is fine, it's not the most important part of sex anyways

you're 19 and nervous, we've all been there. you're fine, everything is fine, nothing is wrong with you or your situation.

sex and relationships will happen. in the meantime work on yourself. become someone worthy of getting to know
>>
>>16683551
Be completely without inhibition in making passes on women.
>>
>>16683549
No, it's just a hypothetical situation. I'm just curious which girl guys would rather date
>>
>>16683553
>being 19 and a virgin isn't all that uncommon, relax
When does it start getting weird though. I'm 23 and I feel like the odd one out usually.
>>
>>16683565

it only gets weird if you're weird about it
no one knows you're a virgin unless you tell them
being a virgin isn't the worst possible state you could be in
>>
Should I get married to the girl I've been with for five years? My heart and instincts say yes, but my reasoning and rationality say no.

What's in it for modern men?
>>
>>16683565

Lost my virginity at 24. Who gives a fuck.

If you obviously do, so will they (because you're making a big deal of it and acting like a spaz)

If you don't, neither will they.

I was so lax about it my first time, they actually didn't even believe me (before or after).
>>
>>16683577

if you have to question it the answer is no
>>
>>16683577

If you have to ask what's in it for you, you're probably not ready to get married.
>>
>>16683447
I think it's odd. I literally just talked to a girl I haven't been on a first date with about our plans for the future. You really should be more open to people and more conscious of where you are in life.
>>
>>16683581
But what if I'm the type of individual who always thinks things through first? What if I'm not just a stupid asshole that does everything spontaneously like everyone seems to be? Does that mean everyone who's married is stupid because they just outweighed their doubts with "fuck it!" One day and decides to get married?
>>
>>16683577
Foremost, elevation and respect in their culture/community. Obviously that doesn't apply to everyone but it does cover a big chunk of the planet. That's true even in the western world for things like politics and business. You command a degree of respect for your apparent sense of responsibility for being married. So I think a good place to start would be to ask yourself if there are religious, cultural, career, etc. aspects of your present or future life which apply.
>>
>>16683579
>Who gives a fuck.
Eh, some acquaintances were talking about some guy one of them was dating for a while. They made a big deal of the fact the guy had a number of firsts with them before they broke up in a negative way. That's mostly why it nags at me.
>>
>>16683592
Thank you! This is what I was looking for!
>>
>>16683591

if there's any part of you that says no then the answer should be no

you're right, you shouldn't rush into marriage. that means you gotta listen to your doubts, however you want to compartmentalize them
>>
>>16683595

So a bad breakup left harsh feelings, and harsh feelings lead to them lashing out and bitching about some random arbitrary fact?

Sounds like any other bad break up to me.
>>
>>16683624
>So a bad breakup left harsh feelings
Nah I meant she talked about him having firsts as a bad thing in and of itself. By her own admission she ended things because she was bored. I suppose it may have been a bigger deal than what she let on though.
>>
>>16683540
Did you even read the op?
>>
>>16683565
>I'm 23 and I feel like the odd one out usually.

Wth? Is this a new thing or have men always felt inadequate about being virgins at such a young age?
>>
>>16683642
>Is this a new thing or have men always felt inadequate about being virgins at such a young age?
It's a pretty common punching bag. I mean hell, they made an entire movie running on the gag the protagonist never got laid.
>>
>>16683543
>>16683543
Doesn't shave where? Armpits? Legs? Pussy? Mustache? Unibrow? The specifics matter.
>>
>>16682985
Politely decline
>>
>>16683368
I'm not a fan of sneakers.
>>
>>16683642
It's a 4chan thing mainly
>>
File: tCR7XMs-630x478.jpg (93 KB, 630x478) Image search: [Google]
tCR7XMs-630x478.jpg
93 KB, 630x478
>>16683673
cyka this is not the sneakers this is the life
>>
>>16683642
Have you never watched a B comedy about high schoolers or young college students? Or even Super Bad? Until you have lost it, losing your virginity is the ultimate goal for a lot of men.
>>
>>16683686
Kek you got me. I forgot Slavs were obsessed with Adidas.

>tfw no drunken bydlo bf to bash other men over he head with a log
>>
>>16683631
>she ended things because she was bored.

Could be he was just boring and didn't know how to branch out.

To be honest, when it comes to sex, I could see why she'd say that. Maybe she was used to more adventure things, but all he knew or was comfortable with was vanilla.

But at the same time, that's a false conclusion. There are plenty of guys that are perfectly fine to be adventurous and explore their first time out.

Which, whatever she said, sounds more like sexual incompatibility over a "he was a virgin when we started problem".
>>
Is it closed minded to think that if people want to advance with me as a guy they should be blunt about it? I don't even know if someone was hinting at me to begin with, but I don't tolerate that shit, so doesn't it make sense just to wait anyways for someone who isn't so fucking wishy washy?
>>
random question, but can anyone tell me what dating sites are in vogue? Tinder is for hookups, looking for an actual relationship.
>>
>>16683733
What's your actual question? Because right now, my answer is "do whatever the fuck you want"
>>
>>16683642
males get virgin anxiety a lot earlier than that
>>
>>16683739
OKCupid still does alright. Coffee Meets Bagel has been treading water pretty well. The League is niche but I'll leave it to you to determine your own eligibility.
>>
>>16683752
>Coffee Meets Bagel has been treading water pretty well
Is that a regional thing? I've never heard of that up until now.
>>
>>16683767
It's not too old and so is growing out of larger markets. If you live outside of those major metro areas then I'm not surprised by your unfamiliarity. It also might not offer great pickings for you.
>>
>>16683773
>If you live outside of those major metro areas then I'm not surprised by your unfamiliarity.
Fair point. My town has a pop of only 18k +/-
>>
>>16683777
Depending on how far you are from an urban area (and your willingness to go there), online dating on the whole might not go so well for you.
>>
Im in a LDR with girl and we both love each other but we honestly dont have a lot in common besides our values and that we like spending time with each other. Is not having a lot of common interests coupled with the long distance going to threaten this relationship?
>>
>>16683810
Yep. Shared experience is what grows a relationship and the momentum of growth is what keeps it alive. Without the context of common interests to inspire those experiences (and with distance getting in the way) you don't grow. When it stagnates, it dies.
>>
Is it ok to take a girl swimming for a second date? She's pretty fit, likes swimming, wears little makeup and has dreadlocks. That is to say, she probably wouldn't feel insecure in the situation. I'd try my best not to make it pervy.
>>
>>16683577

>What's in it for modern men?

You don't sound ready for marriage if you think that this girl is going to steal half your belongings. Not even close.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>16683577
>modern men
>>
>>16683839
>You don't sound ready for marriage if you think that this girl is going to steal half your belongings
My greatest fear is she takes my World of Warcraft account in the divorce.
>>
>>16683854
kill self
>>
>>16683862
What if she logs on during raid night. She's bad at video games, she'd ruin my e-cred.
>>
>>16683896
you tackle her and smash her skull
>>
How to initiate contact with a girl who lives across the hall in dorm?
>>
>>16683917
strongly depends on the girl and your own personality. is she shy? popular? girly? bold? tumblr?
what about you?
>>
>>16683917

You introduce yourself and talk about majors.
>>
Does that Roma girl still post here?
>>
>>16683922
I'm a basically a shut in. From what I can gather she's a shy weeb
>>
>>16683917
I made too much popcorn do you want some?
>>
>>16683960
something like
>>16683996

why not do something silly but cute. something that she won't forget and make her laugh? get a mini drone and keep flying small stuff over to her. a hersheys kiss, a small note, a little flower.
>>
Would you have casual sex with a younger girl if you knew it was her first time? I'm 18, he's 24 and knows I've never had sex
>>
>>16684142
don't sacrifice your virginity for a hook-up girl.
>>
>>16684147
Losing your virginity isn't a big deal honestly. It's not gonna change who you are as a person
>>
>>16684152
no. but it will haunt you if it goes all wrong. i know first hand.
>>
>>16684152
What he said. Well yeah it IS an achievement and all but it doesn't give you super powers or some shit like that. You could get std's unless both were virgins.
>>
>>16684186
I know to use protection. I have no idea if he's a virgin
>>
>>16684142

Me... personally... it would completely depend on the circumstances...

Would I sleep with someone knowing I was their first? Sure... I'd probably be ok guiding them along and making sure they were comfortable and could enjoy themselves.

Would I sleep with an 18 year old in general? ... dealing with girls that young (or guys for that matter I suppose) is kind of a can of worms in my experience...

An 18 year old virgin? I don't know... That's something where I'd really have to know them and their personality to be able to decide if that's a terrible idea or not
>>
Do guys really get weirded out by female/internal condoms? I heard they feel better and are less likely to break but a lot of guys complain they look weird
>>
Girls, if you're asking me what my type of girl is, what are you doing?
>>
What are good compliments to give to a guy?
Trying to figure out this whole flirting thing.
>>
>>16684324
Depends on the guy. Elaborate?
>>
>>16683827
Still wondering. I actually mostly thought of swimming because it's a pretty forgiving environment if you're tired or have an upset stomach or something. We don't have the chance to see each other often and our first date was months ago, so it would be super shitty if we went to a restaurant or something and either of us wasn't feeling up to par, which would automatically ruin the experience. The main problem is that even though we've established a mutual romantic interest we haven't done anything physical yet and that could make things creepy.
>>
>>16684324
guys are a compeditive beings, compliment something he would compare to others
>>
>>16683577
Some tax breaks and some stuff about being able to visit each other in hospitals, make decisions if one of you is on life support etc. DESU you should be reading up on local laws instead of asking us. Generally though, there's no point unless you're like 40.
>>
>>16683577
50% of US marriages end in divorce
My mom and dad were together 7 months before getting married and they've been together for 30 years
If you can live with someone for five whole years, I think you can spend the rest of your lives together
Not to mention there are some legal perks that come with marriage
>>
>>16684324
Complimenting his looks are probably your best bet.
>>
Pickup? What's the appeal?

Should I fuck a bunch of different women or just stick with one?

I have no idea what's better. I just need a lot of sex.
>>
>>16684482
Yes, compliment his looks but don't compare him to some celebrity. It's a meaningless compliment and I don't get why girls do this. If he really looks like the guy he's probably heard it before (and possibly tired of hearing it), and if he doesn't it's hard to take.
>>
How much do you care about what a girl's vagina looks like? Mine is really ugly because I'm half beaner so my vagina is really brown and dark compared to my skin. And the inner labia are long and uneven. Am I doomed to be sexless forever?
>>
>>16684730
guys usually don't care as long as they get some and your pussy is clean, smells fresh and you trimm your pubes. i used to be insecure about my pussy. it's not especially ugly, but one inner labia is a big bigger han the other and she's not as pink as i would like. then i gave birth and had a REALLY bad tear that fucked my shit up for good. that was the moment i said fuck it and stopped caring about how my pussy looks. as long as she gives me and my man pleasure, and is able to pop out babies, she's golden.
>>
>>16684508
then stick to getting a gf with the same sex drive as you. that way sex should be on the menu frequently and conveniently.
>>
>>16684508
Depends on what you want
>>
somehow it has been etablished that my bf and i always text and never call each other. i'm fine with that since i like the convenience to be able to asnwer when i got the time and i also dread phone calls. is tis something to be conecerned about or is it ok to only communicate via text?
>>
>>16684858
>somehow it has been etablished that my bf and i always text and never call each other. i'm fine with that since i like the convenience to be able to asnwer when i got the time and i also dread phone calls. is tis something to be conecerned about or is it ok to only communicate via text?
While it's true this behavior is often associated with cheating or intention to cheat, it's more likely this is just a factor of the times we live in, where everyone texts, all the time.

My advice for you specifically: Talk to your BF about this and just make it clear that you don't like calling but hope you two are on the same page.
>>
>>16684858
Of course it's fine.
>>
>>16684873
Do an occasional call tho :)
>>
>>16684730
>How much do you care about what a girl's vagina looks like? Mine is really ugly because I'm half beaner so my vagina is really brown and dark compared to my skin. And the inner labia are long and uneven. Am I doomed to be sexless forever?
If you're a chick, it's impossible to be doomed to that.

Beyond that, make sure it smells nice and don't pleasure yourself with too many large items too often to keep it tight.
>>
My gf discovered my tinder.
It was made quite a while ago and I thought I got rid of it but didn't delete it entirely.
We're going to be fine because I didn't make it to cheat on her, just because I was curious and she believes me.

My question is, what should I do about my friends that know I had one due to gossip or whatever. I think there may be some pics going around. I don't want to be seen as a cheater when I'm not one.
>>
How big of a deal is taking a girl's virginity?
I've had sex with 5 girls and had 3 lengthy relationships but I've never been anyone's first.
>>
>>16684878
but why? i'm afraid the conversations dies out. not sure why, we never run out of topics when we talk face to face. i just really dread phonecalls.
>>
>>16684904
It isn't one.
>>
>>16684873
with cheating? what? why? oh...
he's rather shy too, and he never said anything so i guess things are fine? do i really need to bring this up?
>>
>>16684912
Well you should bring it up because you should make it clear to him that you don't like to call that often but you just want him to know that it doesn't mean anything and you want to just reassure him of that because you love him.
Also it allows him to confirm the same with you.
>>
Bumping thread
>>
There's this girl that I like who seems really out going and loud when she's with other people. I'm not very talkative but I can hold up a conversation, but when we spend time together she's really quiet. Yet she seems to enjoy my company and likes to hang out with me and we keep doing that. I'm confused.
>>
>>16684851
What if I have a gf, but because of her religious beliefs she doesn't want to do ANYTHING out of ordinary. Holy shit, I don't even get a blowjob out of her.
>>
>>16684958
Go ahead and give it a try.
Ask her out.

If she says no, at least you know.
>>
If I was to send a girl a message on Facebook saying "Hey, you want to grab lunch and shoot the breeze sometime this week?" would they possibly interpret that as a date? I just want to hang out with them platonically.

We know each other kinda well and occasionally send a message or two back and forth. It wouldn't just be out of the blue to a near stranger.
>>
>>16684993
Anon, that IS a date
>>
>>16684934
makes sense. i'll do that. thanks anon!
>>
>>16684998
yup
>>
>>16684967
then you fucked up. you deliberately have read over that
>with the same sex drive as you
part.
that's the crucial part. everything else will lead to frustration.
>>
>>16684996
Doesn't date usually imply it's some kind of compatibility test/test run for a relationship? Or at least imply romantic interest and more dates to come if it works out alright?

I don't want to know if we could end up in a relationship. I just want to hang out, chat, and do it somewhere neutral and mutually appreciable, like over lunch.
>>
>>16685019
A date is you going out somewhere with a girl.
That's it.

To make it not a date, you have to literally make it clear that it's not one by saying so.
>>
>>16685029
So would I just say "Hey, you want to grab lunch and shoot the breeze sometime this week? I don't mean as a date."?

It seems pretty awkward.
>>
Girls

These is a girl I've been friends with for a few months that I've really really liked. Well, she just told me yesterday that she likes me too. Good right? I can't explain this, but for some reason when she told me that. It like killed my interest in her. It doesn't make sense, I've liked her for a while. She's all-around great! But when she told me she liked it, it was like a turn off. I don't understand.

Help
>>
>>16685114
i know that feel.
it's because you always like things you can't have more. human nature.
>>
>>16685125

But the thing is I should be grateful. Personally, I think she's above my league. Like she's too good for me. So I should be thrilled she likes me. But I'm not. Wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>16685145
it's the hunt. don't worry. you have etablished before that you like her and it's mutual. now go from there and new things will wash over that feeling. it's temporary. there will be lot's of exciting moments. first kiss, first sex, bla and bla
>>
>>16685189

Ok well that's good to hear it's just temporary. Thanks
>>
>>16685073
Yes it does sound awkward, but it's the only way to ensure its not a date.
>>
>>16684896
>My gf discovered my tinder.
>It was made quite a while ago and I thought I got rid of it but didn't delete it entirely.
>We're going to be fine because I didn't make it to cheat on her, just because I was curious and she believes me.
>My question is, what should I do about my friends that know I had one due to gossip or whatever. I think there may be some pics going around. I don't want to be seen as a cheater when I'm not one.

Bumping this question from earlier.
>>
Girls

Girl likes me, I like her. It just feels strange when I try to see from her perspective on why she likes me. I don't understand, I don't like myself. So sometimes it makes me feel awkard or uncomfortable that she thinks of cuddling and stuff with me. Even though I like her a lot. What makes you attracted to someone? Looks wise I'm probably a 5/10. She's a 8/10 to me. She's complimented me before on how very respectful I've been to her. But I don't see how that could be enough to like someone
>>
Girls

After facial aesthetics and the height of a man, what's the next part, or area you check out?
>>
>>16686432
Posture- how he's carrying himself
>>
>>16684203
Probably, if just because of how uncommon they are. If it wasnt for the internet I wouldnt have ever known they exist.
>>
Girls,
What are some things I can say to make a good first impression?
>>
Girls:

I'm a 25 y.o. hkv. I've accepted I'm going to die this way.

I just remembered one time in hs a girl was going around the hall and hugging people. she hugged everyone. except me. she hugged the person right next to me on either side.

What does this mean.
>>
>>16686432
Shoulders/arms

>>16686839
Why the fuck do you expect girls here to know why one specific girl did something?

>>16685550
>What makes you attracted to someone?
This is a bit more complicated than words can explain. If she likes you, isn't that enough?

>>16685114
You're fickle. Just go on a date with her.
>>
>>16686878
>Why the fuck do you expect girls here to know why one specific girl did something?
i wasn't thinking you'd know the exact answer, but i thought maybe someone would speculate.

sorry i'm fucking retarded and worthless
>>
Guys,

I met this guy at orientation yesterday. He was one of the ones helping out the newer students/answering questions about college life. We started chatting, he was answering my questions, etc. I guess one of the teachers recommended to exchange numbers/contact information to those who shared the same major, and coincidentally, we both did.

We've been talking through text messages, and he said I looked nice, wants to help me out if I need it, says he cooks, wants to cook for me, etc.

Do you think he likes me romantically? I'm kinda scared because I'm not looking for a relationship other than friendship at the moment. He is of different race which is not a problem at all to me, but my dad and some of my other relatives are racist. I really want to focus on my studies, improving myself, and making friends, but I don't want to hurt him if he does like me in that way.

Sorry for the long text. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>16686912
Saying you look nice and wants to cook for you? Sounds like he likes you romantically.
>>
>>16686922
Oh geez. Thanks for answering, anon.
It's weird because we literally met yesterday. Our conversation was pretty normal. I don't flirt and I think I'm kinda plain looking. I don't know how he could see me like that so quickly.
>>
>>16686939
Well that could just be his way of being friendly, but those activities do sound romantically charged.
>>
>>16686954
I hope that's the case, but I can't read what kind of person he is in a days time. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow and see if he says anything obvious. Thanks again for the input.
>>
>>16686839
I guess you just didn't seem huggable?

Maybe she was only hugging people she knew. Maybe you looked uncomfortable so she didn't want to bother you. Maybe you looked intimidating and she was scared. Maybe you looked smelly. Maybe she was a bitch who wanted to make you feel bad by excluding you.
>>
>>16686912
>he said I looked nice, wants to help me out if I need it, says he cooks, wants to cook for me, etc.
These arent things you say to someone you're interested in as just friends.
>>
Femanons, why ARE rape fantasies so prevalent for girls? If you have them, what about them excites you, and what do you imagine?
>>
>>16687123
Multiple reasons. Dominance, aggression, and strength go hand in hand with masculinity and that is conventionally, universally, and generally attractive.

When you are forced into (fantasy) sex, you don't have any responsibility. That means anything that happens and any pleasure you feel aren't your fault. You don't have to worry about preforming or making decisions. You just let go.

Many people, especially many women, enjoy the submissive role. Some take it to an extreme and enjoy elements of degradation and pain.
>>
>>16686912
Sounds like he's interested, but he doesn't sound like he's enamored. Nip it in the bud while you can, be straightforward about it too.

Also, decide if you wanna fuck him anyways.
>>
Fingered my virgin gf for the first time last week and stopped when she suddenly starte crying. When I started she was moaning with pleasure, but what I didn't realise was those moans were later replaced with moans of pain. She wasn't able to talk or tell me anything and both moans sounded exactly the same to me. I felt so bad afterwards - I don't want to hurt her, but I don't know how to avoid it if even a finger causes her pain. She was so tight too, I doubt I would be able to have proper vaginal sex with her. Can anyone give me advice on how to finger my gf without hurting her, or how to move up to sex?
>>
Is it considered being friendzoned if I've been friends with this girl for a few years now, and while I did like her at one point and did get rejected by her, right now I know I dont have a shot and dont have feelings for her (besides wanting to bang her)?
>>
I recently got a new girl friend. Before we started going out I was interested in a different girl, and we went on a few dates together, but she always took around a week to respond to my messages and I got the distinct feeling that she wasn't interested so I just moved on.

A few days ago, after I told her I am dating someone else, the girl I wa previously interested in sent me a message along the lines of "how's it going with your new girlfriend?", to which I responded "it's going great".

She then sent me a message that said something like "actually I had a bit of a crush on you so I was jelous to hear about your new girlfriend. Oh well...", to which I just sent something like "Thanks, but sorry".

My question is, why on earth would anyone send a message like that? What could that girl possibly hope to achieve now that I'm dating someone else? And if she was interested in me, why was she acting so cold and distant?

Anyway, I'm happy with my current gf, I'm just baffled by this girls thought process.
>>
>>16687225
Technically, but its irrelevant.

Its like, it doesnt matter if youre brozoned by a sister.
>>16687267
It's honesty and a compliment, as well as well wishes and the offer for the future. She's letting you know she doesn't want to get in your way, but would givr you a shot if ut doesnt work out with your gf
>>
>live with mother
>have no car

Which of these should I fix first? I make $3000 a month, even a basic apartment in my city is like $1200, and while a car would be cheaper ($250/mo insurance), I think living with my mother is the bigger flaw.
>>
>>16687225
It's only friendzone if she actually gave you the "let's be friends" spiel.
>>
Why do I hang on when I should just let him go? We were engaged years ago and hadn't spoken a word to each other in years after breaking up. Recently we rekindled but it got complicated and he abruptly cut off all contact, but not before telling me that we can talk when "things settle down". It's been two months and I still think of him every day. I want to say something to him but I'm afraid I'd get hurt again. The lack of closure is what hurts the most. Should I just come out and say something so that he can reject me/accept me? The not knowing is killing me.
>>
>>16687376
Car first. How you gonna go from apartment to work with no car?
>>
>>16683854
>>16683896
underrated top shelf quality posts
>>
What are some obscure things that I could be doing that might be turning women off of me?

None of my friends, male or female, can come up with any answer as to why I'm not getting dates or laid. They're all always trying to wingman me, hook me up with women, etc, and it never works out. They're always left mystified and the best answer they can come up with was "she wasn't right, I guess" but it's been years on end of this shit.
>>
>>16687382
Well it wasnt exactly that, shit was just awkward and we just became friends afterward. Should I kill the friendship since friendzone friendships tend to be grating? she's cool and I dont see anything ever happening between us but is it unhealthy to remain friends with her?
>>
>>16684967

Break up with her,cause you're not only wasting her time you're wasting your time.
>>
>>16686912

Tell him this and if he handles it maturely then great, if not, then you can drop him and just not reply to him anymore. Problem solved.
>>
>>16687440

You're not really her friend. You're just a guy hoping to get laid. Yeah you should cut the act and stop pretending now, there's no such thing as a friendzone friendship. You either want to be friends with someone without ulterior motives or you don't.
>>
>>16687416

Well what is it that you say or do during dates?
>>
>>16687464
Nothing, because I don't get any.

I haven't had a single date or anything since I broke up with my exgf 3 years ago.

It's just a repetitive cycle of situations where a girl seems interested, my friends encourage me, I try to make something happen, and they tell me they're not interested. My friends are often within earshot when it happens and they always say I didn't do anything wrong, that it was just bad luck or whatever.

Sometimes I feel like I just give off bad pheremones or something, nothing I try works, and nobody involved ever manages to provide any decent advice about why not.
>>
>>16687479

You just said that you get hooked up with girls and it never works out. What do you say to these girls when you go talk to them?
>>
>>16687479
Also, I hate to double post, but I just feel like I get so many fewer opportunities than my friends, and I don't understand why. I'm not antisocial, we usually all go out together, meet the same people, etc. Everybody tells me I'm really fun to talk to, that I'm plenty attractive, etc, but somehow I get so many fewer chances than my friends do, and I don't get why.

I'm so frustrated right now, I had to leave my group's Facebook group because I couldn't stand watching my friend post about how this cute girl he'd only met once was relentlessly pursuing him, and all of them talking about recent times that had happened to them and stuff. These guys don't even try at all and women come flocking to them, and yet I have no luck whatsoever in the same situations.

They try to "help" me and just end up confused about why it doesn't just "happen" for me like it does for them, and it drives everybody involved absolutely nuts. There's nothing obvious that makes us different, we're all pretty similar in terms of physical and social gifts. I feel so bad that all of these people go out of their way for me and just end up frustrated.

I definitely suffer from a lack of confidence, but I wasn't always this way, it's something that's built up over years of rejection and failure, and, I mean, how am I supposed to force confidence when I've had nothing but negative experiences?
>>
>>16687511

You're dragging around a lot of baggage.

>I definitely suffer from a lack of confidence

This is it.
>>
>>16687481
Hooked up might be an overstatement. Friends introduce me to women, we talk a bit, there's no chemistry, and it ends there. Sometimes we talk occasionally as friends or whatever. There's just always an obvious lack of interest on their part, so it becomes awkward small talk for a while.

I've tried various stuff when they did seem interested, but it never seems like I have much of an opening to try much. There's always a "wall" between me and women and it never seems to drop.
>>
>>16687511
Don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like when you're with your friends, your lack of confidence shows in your countenance. They're probably standing up straight, smiling at everyone, and being generally charismatic/likable while you force smiles and try to hide sad eyes while hunched over a little.
>>
>>16687518
I wish I knew what to do about it. My confidence just keeps getting beaten down lower and lower, and I don't get how I'm supposed to pull it out of the gutter, every rejection just makes me worse off the next time around.

It's not like I can go with the usual routine of improving the rest of my life either, because I'm actually pretty confident about most things - I'm extremely good at my career, I'm aware my appearance is fine, I have a nice new car, etc. It's only with women that my situation is so bad.

Sometimes I just think my "compatibility" is extremely low or rare or something, it's like 99.9% of the women I meet have no interest whatsoever, and then that last tenth of a percent are incredibly attracted to me, the only reason I'm not a "KV" and have had a long-term relationship is because those women made it incredibly clear. That stuff sort of worked out back when I was young and everybody was single and I had lots of opportunities to meet women, but now that I'm almost 30 the pool I can draw from is so small that it's years between meeting anybody that "clicks" with me to that level.
>>
>>16687533

Your lack of confidence is what's sabotaging you. Girls can sense when someone is forcing themselves to be brave, it's like an instinct for them. How you're standing, your tone, your entire demeanor, if anything is even off they'll pick up on it. Obviously you can't be perfect on all these and you're taking the rejections way too personally.
>>
>>16687548
How am I supposed to NOT give off that impression, then? Am I supposed to just give up on women for the rest of my life, or sit around waiting for the small chance that I get lucky and find somebody who can look past it or that things just happen naturally with?

Also, is it worth mentioning that I find it really easy to end up in platonic friendships with women I initially approached out of interest, only to find out that they were already in relationships?
>>
So I work at this store. Im new there, and there's this sort of cute girl there. I was working on the cashier, it was a slow day, and the girl goes behind me all by herself working on the bookshelves. She's at the end of is aisle, so to me, I'm thinking she wants me to make a move and talk to her since she's alone, right behind me, while the rest of our coworkers are doing something else. So instead of me introducing myself since I'm new, I just walk by her.
I honestly don't think she was working, and I think she was trying to get my attention because there was nothing to be done in that aisle.
I want to try it again during my next shift and was thinking about saying, "I don't believe we met yet. I'm blank"
You think that's good? What are some other small things to talk about that could open us up more into a friendship?
>>
>>16687574

It's an energy you give out or evoke about you. People want to talk to fun positive people. Even talking to you right now online is a chore for cause you're so negative and whiny. And I'm not saying this to be mean cause we're on 4chan, but as advice. If you're talking to someone and you say, "Wow well don't you just hate...or wow this place sucks...or I can't believe how dumb this thing is" if that's your tone while talking to people you already put them in a negative mood and they automatically close off. That and the self pity of saying:

>Am I supposed to just give up on women for the rest of my life

That statement in and of itself is so inappropriate and a debbie downer. You're *only* 30, luck has very little to do with it, you could meet someone who you click with 100% without really trying, but majority of the girls out there won't have even 50% chemistry with you, so you gotta be interesting to them.
>>
>>16682328
Why the fuck this stupid same thread is repeated all and all over again, fucking sick of it. If it is so essential why noy just make a fucking sticky?
>>
>>16687598
Sorry to make it a chore. I don't mean that passive aggressively, I feel bad, I hope you can at least believe that I'm not normally like this and that I'm just having a really shitty evening.

I'm generally told that I'm really interesting and fun to talk to, and I'm not negative at all in social conversation. I actually really enjoy talking to people, especially if they happen to be women that I'm attracted to, and usually am having enough fun while doing it that I'm not inclined to be negative at all when making normal conversation.

I think the problem is that I get nervous as soon as I start thinking about making any kind of move, and that nervousness leads to negative stuff in the back of my head, which ruins everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>16687574
Different anon but you sound just like me. I'm finally recovering from my lack of confidence and I feel like girls are starting to like me more. You should try another approach, think of your hobbies/passions and try to get a girl to accompany you with said hobby. I'm a cyclist and and last week I straight up told a girl she was really pretty an that we should ride bikes together sometime(I have two bikes) and so now I have a date on Monday. I'm hoping it goes well. Use what makes you happy to your advantage.
>>
>>16687627
Do you not understand how 4chan works?
>>
>>16687682

Does she know thats your car?
>>
>>16687688
I know how it works. I mean when the thread is outdated, someone starts another thread with same related pic and text, after it ends, another one is started, and again and again.
>>
>>16687596
That's a good start. Don't assume she's into you though, we do stuff like that just to size up the newbie all the time. As for other things to talk about, ask her how long she's worked there, if there's anything you should know about the place etc.

>>16687416
We really can't tell from one post alone. It could be a million things

>>16687376
Car, though I wouldn't care much about either

>>16687267
I don't know, I don't see the point in what she did either

>>16687225
Does it matter?

>>16686839
How would I know?

>>16686773
Any of a number of things. That's far too abstract of a question

>>16686432
I don't even check height. I guess general build?

>>16685550
Does it matter? She likes you. If it bothers you, ask her, not us.

>>16685114
You liked the chase and the idea of being in a relationship with her, but you're not sure if you actually want to be in a relationship with her
>>
>>16687772
Wow, what a big helper you are, Caesar.
>>
>>16687786
I don't know which one you are, but if you're one of the ones who expected us to read a particular girl's mind, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1443940501654.jpg (569 KB, 1050x1020) Image search: [Google]
1443940501654.jpg
569 KB, 1050x1020
>>16687225
I always thought of friendzone as person A wants to date person B, but person B just wants to be friends. People being rude or whatever afterwards was a separate issue. God there are so many interpretations of that term nowadays.

In which case sure, but it's not really a bad thing from my perspective. If you were still hung up on her there would be issues.

>>16687376
Car gives better job options, which in turn makes moving out easier.
>>
>>16687795
How do you know if it's girl, because he/she said so?
>>
>>16687810
Because the "this person did this thing, what does it mean?" ones I answered were all about girls?
>>
How do I deal with a girl who's attracted to me but is very reserved about it? If we hung out regularly I'm sure she'd open up eventually but we have no chance of doing that. I'd like to find out if we can be more than friends before looking at other girls but I'm afraid of her rejecting me just because it's too early. Should I trust that even if she'd ideally spend more time together before establishing a romantic interest, she'll respond well if I confront her about my feelings now, if there is even the smallest realistic chance.
>>
>>16683492
>Obviously you'd date neither, but if you had to pick one, which would it be?
I would only date the kind of woman that would expect me to provide for her, but she needs to entirely traditional.
>>
The girl I want to ask out is being kinda wishy washy recently and I don't know if I've blown it yet.

>knew from jr. High / HS, didn't talk a lot.
>graduated last year
>had a college class together
>got to know each other, frequent DMs and late night talks
>asked to get coffee and study before finals but we both got too busy with last minute essays and cancelled
>a few days after classes end talks get less frequent, sometimes no reply
>sometimes she messages me out of nowhere to talk
>last couple weeks I have to message first, and talks are short and she doesn't reply to me sometimes after like 4 - 5 messages back & forth

Should I just stop and wait and see if she messages first, or go after it? She still regularly (and usually quickly) views my snapchat story, likes my tweets, etc. I just feel like I'm bothering her but I want to talk and ask her to get coffee again, since we no longer have class together.
>>
File: 1405681419290.jpg (207 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1405681419290.jpg
207 KB, 620x620
Need help on deciphering and what to do
>met this girl in my class last year
>we start getting close and hang/study together, start to develop a crush on her
>eventual notice she likes me
>too anxious to do anything and then never see her again
>fast forward to last week, find out she's in one of my classes
>we both say hi, she seems cheerful seeing me
>then next lecture, I see her again but she acts cold, not interested in talking
>eventually says she's going to start sitting in the front

Any explanation for the mood shift and is she still mad at me for not responding before?

I think it's too late, but would telling her the truth about how I feel be a good decision?
>>
>>16687630
I think you're basically the same exact person as me. Try MDMA on a night out. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>16687883
How do you know she's attracted to you? I'm in a very similar situation and have been for the past couple months. I'm interested in a really shy girl who I just can't read at all. I'm just going to "yolo" it and ask her out to lunch sometime this week. May as well. If she rejects me, at least I'll know and I won't even have to see her again so why not? I suggest taking the same approach.
>>
To girls

How would you react if a male friend asked you out to the movies and you agreed but later he asks if you didn't understand he meant it as a date?
>>
>>16687958
>would telling her the truth about how I feel be a good decision?

You should have told her the day you first got the feeling.
>>
>>16688021

>Movies as a dating location

Why do people do this? You're going to be sitting silently next to someone for 3 hours and you're hardly going to learn something new about them.
>>
>>16682328
Hey
>>
>>16688028
Because I know her already and want to spend more time alone with her. Besides I asked her if she wanted to see the new SW movie again, because she's a SW fan. I also asked her to go out to eat something together first. I think it should be pretty obvious that I meant as a date, but she either doesn't understand it, or she ignores it. I don't know how to tell her I meant it as a date.
>>
>>16687222
If she was very tight she probably wasn't aroused enough. The vagina expands when aroused
>>
>>16688026
Yeah, I learned that lesson pretty hard
>>
hey fellas how does it feel when your penis goes into a vagina? detailed explanation is appreciated
>>
>>16687994
She has traveled 120 miles just to hang out with me, twice. The other time we only had coffee for an hour and she went straight back to home, and she knew in advance that I would only have time for that. When we're together she often blushes and breathes heavily, smiles a lot and seems overall happy to be with me.

But she's so indirect in conversation. When I suggest a meeting, she always responds with "why not", like she might as well come along because she has nothing better to do. When I set up an opportunity for a compliment by expressing concern about being too boring or something, she doesn't say "I think you're interesting", she says "I don't think it's necessary to be chatty to be interesting". She's not very keen on instant messaging but she has initiated a convo a couple of times when I haven't messaged her for a long time.
>>
Guys,
How do you act if you like/liked a girl but things didn't go right and you still have to be around her on a weekly-daily basis?
>>
Femanon here, if a guy friend asks me to meet up, even though he knows I'm taken, is he trying to get a date with me? Or just meeting as friends?
I'm confused and my bf is kinda pissed at me and thinks I'm naive.
>>
>>16688071
Either he wants to steal you away or have sex with you. I see no in-between
>>
My close friend tried to make me suck his friends dick and record it, i refused to and he got mad at me for it. Then i cried to his friend about how i love him and he just treats me like shit (i was high as shit).
I felt so disrespected that i emailed his ex, and i've been texting her. We basically ranted to eachother about what hes done to us, but I still have feelings for him and Im terrified of him finding out about this. After the way he treated me i thought there would be no chance and I might as well, then a few days later were hanging out again and fucking like usual except he was being 100x nicer. I don't know how he would react if he found out I've been contacting his ex so much just to talk shit about him.
But one of the things she told me, is that when he was talking to a few of our friends about me he said "im gonna take that bitches virginity and train her to be a lil hoe". He did take my virginity. Another thing I discovered is that at the same exact show, he kissed his ex on stage (there were 40+ people on the stage there was no security) and kissed me backstage. He also pulled a girls shirt down at that show (unrelated tho).
Is this really that big of a deal?? or did i betray him by talking shit with his ex?? wouldn't it be a little justified??
>>
>>16688063
Go for it man. Like I said, what've you got to lose? She sounds interested to me. Remember, not everyone responds to situations the way you want/expect them to. It doesn't necessarily mean that they don't mean the same thing.
>>
>>16688076
Sounds like an absolute fucking douchebag to me. I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from attempting to force anyone into a sexual situation is completely unacceptable and unforgivable. You deserve better. If you continue to be involved with this person, you will only continue to be subjected to this sort of behaviour and it will in fact escalate over time.
>>
>>16688036
>>16688028
Anybody?
>>
>>16688036

Did she reply?
>>
>>16688077
I'm meeting her next week. I was on the verge of calling it a date when I made the suggestion but backed down and decided we'd have one more casual meeting before I express any romantic interest. I don't know if it's a good idea to test the waters now when she expects us to hang out as friends like before. I'll see where it goes.
>>
>>16688078
Im from a southern state.
Thank you lol i thought what i did was at least a bit justified
>>
>>16688084
She said "sure", but didn't seem very interested, then we agreed to pick a day for next week over FB. This was last thursday. I asked her the day after if wednesday was alright. Then she didn't reply before wednesday evening saying "I don't think I can. How about next week?". This made me sure she wasn't interested, so I told her "If you don't want to go see it with me, you could have just told me from the beginning" thinking that would be a good thing to say. But she answered me just now with "?" "Does that mean no?"

I don't understand her, and I don't know what to reply.
>>
>>16682353
I think the best option is to tell her this and then judge by her reaction if she was just clueless or she doesn't really give a shit.
If she doesn't give a shit and you can tell, I would just drop her.
>>
>>16688071
>>16688072
Anyone else? I still think guys and girls can meet up purely as friends
>>
>>16682985
Go for it, you're drunk anyway.
>>
>>16688094
I'm serious. Call it quits with this guy and move on before something worse happens, because lord knows it will when you're dealing with degenerates.
>>
Few questions...How often do people form relationships using the dating site OKCupid? Is it worth using?

Also, How often are older women attracted to younger men?
>>
>>16688099
im 90% sure he's trying to give you the dicking

the other 10% is that he plans to win you over and then give you the dicking
>>
She called me generous and nice and lightly hit my arm
Have I been friendzoned?
She did touch me for most of the later part of the night
>>
This chick has casual hookups and got out of a long term relationship
Should I go for it?
>>
>>16688148
If a girl does the arm thing I'm going for it 100%
>>
>>16688109
Women gotta be 28 or older to start going down more than a couple years.
>>
>>16688160
Wait, what?

What about the other stuff she said?
>>
Women can what youd for a guy with a large dick to do in bed.
I have a large penis. Like 8x6. But I feel like it makes me shit in bed.
I cant go balls deep. I cant let loose and thrust as hard as possible because ill hit her cervix. I cant go fast because shes being stretched.
I feel like I cant really have fun in bed because of it and am limited to slow shallow strokes.
Looking for advice from women about what they did to make sex more exciting to get around my problems. Guys can help but you cant really trust a guy to know what a woman likes.
>>
>>16688230
wow that first sentence got butchered from pasting.
>Can you explain what youd like for
>>
>>16686462
But would it weird you out to the point where sex was out of the questions?
>>
Dear women,

What do you think about a man who shaves his legs and ass hairs?
>>
>>16688258
>man
You misspelled woman. Nothing weird. Girls do it all the time and its expected.
>>
Is "so, you been on many dates before?" an ok question to ask a girl on the first date? I'm asking this for a specific situation since I am 99% sure this girl has not been on a date before. Neither have I so I would just respond "yeah, me neither". I was thinking it could be a way to get her to feel more comfortable knowing that I haven't been on one either.
>>
File: 1450982274725.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1450982274725.png
901 KB, 690x460
>modest
>career oriented
>a little timid or reserved
>dresses nice

Where do I find a girl like this?
>>
>>16688258
Hot. I prefer hairless guys
>>
>>16688420
my bedroom
>>
>>16688269
I would assume that the guy is trying to decide if I'm a slut.
>>
Question for Asian girls.

How are white boyfriends who are not rich generally received by Asian parents? Specifically culturally Christian Koreans.

I'm meeting the folks next month. 3 states away, so far I am not even allowed to sleep over their house, not even on the couch.
>>
>>16688495
So youd try to hide being a slut?
>>
>>16688520
the race is the bigger issue than the money, and also the reputation that whites would not be a good husband because all of us are whores/irresponsible and just want to have fun. so you'll need to be prove otherwise with time.
>>
what gift should I get my crush for her birthday.
I was thinking a new phone as she's always moaning about how terrible hers is.
>>
>>16688644
gtfo fucking bigwig
(or uberdesperate betafag)
>>
>>16688644
>your crush

Nothing. Get her nothing at all.
>>
>>16688644
give her your dubs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.