[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, what's the cheapest, easiest and least painful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/, what's the cheapest, easiest and least painful way to kill myself. I don't want my family finding the body either.
>>
>>16635251

those 4 things are contradictory. can maybe get 2 out of 4.

imo the closest you will get is going out into the woods and jumping off of a cliff. that or taking a helium tank into the woods and doing the exit bag thing there. not sure hwo cheap a helium tank is. idk why you are worried about price not like you have to save for anything.

gunshot to the head in the woods helps also.
>>
>>16635251
If they don't find your body it's going to haunt them for the rest of their lives you prick. You need to make it look like an accident.
>>
>>16635259
You can do this by "accidentally electrocuting yourself". I guess. Not painless by any means but if you're successful you won't have long to regret it. Also think about that, even if the process takes like 5 seconds tops, 5 seconds can seem like a long time when you're in pain or you're you know, dying. Lots of time to regret your decision. Frankly my advice is to stop being a faggot and admit you need help. Selfish ass.
>>
You mean no one find you ever, or you don't want your family to be the ones to discover you?

Also why is cheapness a factor if you're committing suicide?
>>
>>16635251
Take anti sickness pills
Take a load of valium if you cant
Go outside into the cold, at night
Drink 3-4 bottles of vodka one after the other as quick as possible

You'll pass out and stop breathing, probably won't throw up, even if you do you'll be so out of it you won't know much about it.
>>
>>16635332
Because he wants to make a hasty decision and use the funds he has available now, because if he waits he'll realise he wasn't serious and stop being a little bitch. I've been here so many fucking times...
>>
Were all little bitches so let's just except it and move on with our lives....!!!!
>>
>>16635446
Least we're not "opting out" like cucks.
>>
Run at a cop with a fake gun, point it at him and yell at him to die. Sure to not only work, but also to get your neighborhood up in arms about yet another unarmed civilian death by police (that is, if you're an amerifag).
>>
>>16635257
>imo the closest you will get is going out into the woods and jumping off of a cliff.
This, but what if during the fall you regret yout decision OP?
>>
>>16635251
Does anyine who posts to adv abhout this axrualy do it???
>>
>>16635251
How the hell are you going to hide the body? I mean other than that your reasoning for this is probably pretty stupid I want to know how you think you can get away with not leaving a body behind.
>>
File: dean not impressed.jpg (15 KB, 313x330) Image search: [Google]
dean not impressed.jpg
15 KB, 313x330
>>16635251
lol i'm so tired of these threads.
>how to kill self
>no pain tho pls
>o and i don't want mommy and daddy to be sad about it either

>>16635837
I highly doubt it. Some possibly do, but I'm pretty sure most of them just want to wallow in despair for a bit before going to bed.
>>
>>16635251
>Acquire sleeping pills
>Acquire booze
>Trek deep into woods/forest
>Eat pills, drink booze
>Die
>Success
>>
>create bomb
>go into woods (FAR AWAY)
>detonate the explosive on your head
>>
You'll be pleasantly surprised to hear that getting hit by a train can be relatively painless.
Lay your neck over the rail and the train'll just pop that thing off faster than you'll have time to say "Choo choo cruel world".
Don't do it on a straight section though.
Go at night to a corner. If the driver has enough time to see you, the train will slow down and you don't want that to happen.
>>
>>16635251
jump into volcano
>>
>>16636492
That doesn't solve the problem of his parents not seeing the body, though.
>>
>>16636525
He never said anything about preventing his family from seeing the body, just from finding it.
>>
>>16635830
Well, a little too late man. Not like you can turn around and fall back up to the cliff.
>>
> classic accidental death
Call the local police and tell them you have a hostage. Demand a ransom or else you will shoot your hostage. When the swat team comes (make sure that they are armed) hold a fake gun and run towards them.
>>
>>16635830
That's why he wants a method with no pain. If it hurts hell stop because he knows he doesn't actually want to die.

That's why he's asking here instead of killing himself any of a hundred ways he knows will work.
>>
>>16635464

Cuck..really? I swear every one uses it out of context, which makes them seem like a stupid fag....stop being a fag.
>>
you will just be back! in,third world country,suicide rate low there.squalling in the dirt,new born,10 min earth time.
>>
Any of you anons researched poison? I was thinking about this instead of a gun. The worst poisons are plants/seeds/plant tea and they paralyze you, you suffocate but it's a peaceful death. Better than cancer or old age diseases. Then there's that euthanasia stuff they sell in Mexico, I did some research on right to die groups and they're always on the edge of discovering new methods... But most of them are in their 60's-70's and OP is probably not that old, it's sad.
>>
>>16637906
>suffocating
>peaceful

Whoever told you that was lying.
>>
>>16637913
It's not that bad, your body freezes and you relax, unable to move your body, your lungs stop, you suffocate and it's uncomfortable until you feel good and pass out, then die 15 minutes later.
>>
>>16635319

>Selfish ass.

Oh, fuck off. "Yeah, lets keep him alive even though every waking minute will be torture for him, because I'll be sad if he dies." That's even more selfish than suicide.
>>
>>16637930
And what about his parents? Their only son will die leaving them alone, in a nursing home with no children, always with questions "why did anon do it, I loved him and raising him was my lifes passion, now he's dead and I feel like a failure..."

There is a conflict of morals.

People who commit suicide are not in their right mind, I know because if I had a gun I would kill myself last week my girlfriend said she's leaving the state. That's why I don't buy a gun, to avoid impulse and bad choices.
>>
>>16637930
Cry me a river, faggot. You self-pitying shits are disgusting.
>>
>>16637930
Suicide is selfish. I thought of killing myself plenty of times, might even do it if things turn out for the worst. But I know fully well that shooting a bullet through my head would be my own, completely selfish choice. It's putting others through misery so you wouldn't feel bad anymore. You can't expect people not to be heartbroken when they know their loved one was in so much pain he decided death was the only solution. They have to live on with that knowledge, you don't.

If you don't give a fuck about that it's your opinion, but don't go pretending it isn't a selfish choice.
>>
>>16637920
>suffocate
>uncomfortable

Understatement. If you want to pretend dying isn't going to be so bad so you can psyche yourself into doing it that's cool, but you are lying to yourself and it will be fucking awful.
>>
>>16638005
No, you're making an overstatement and mine is medically accurate. I know what I'm talking about, have you ever passed out from lack of oxygen?
>>
i wish i could just do a cyanide injection like jim carrey did in the phillip morris movie.
>>
anyone seen i love you phillip morris. jim carey is arrested so to try and not go to jail he takes his syrenge and injects cyanide or something like cyanide but he staarts foaming at the mouth right away and is unconsious. painless i think. he gets saved though in the movie so you gotta be careful if you do actually get some cyanide.
>>
anyone got any links to a website thats got euthanasia drugs for sale by order on the internet?
>>
>>16637906
im scared of these poisons.
>>
i read a thing where some girl bought the death row drug online somehow.
>>
k, apparently nembutal is a good drug to die painlessly with. mexico apparently has that. maybe there is a website that will ship it from mexico over here to the u.s for me. can you guys help me rite now? im also searching.
>>
Call this number please. 18008255
>>
>>16638265
When you figure it out can you update this thread please?
>>
>Acquire wire sharp enough to slice through your whole neck
>Tie into a noose and set up for you to hang yourself
>Glue hands to head
>Hang yourself and make sure the wire cuts your head off
It'll look like you ripped your own head off. Very edgy.
>>
>>16637626
>>16635251
None of my business but can you atleast let me in on why u wanna do it?
>>
>>16635251
If you can get some kind of boat and you live near a large body of water, take sleeping pills/chug a lot of booze, then jump out of the boat and drown. More than likely the body won't be found but there's always the possibility of it washing ashore. Fuck, I don't know...just don't do it anon.
>>
>>16635904
Not the woods. Too much risk of starting a forest fire. Ideally you want to find some mud flats, and do it just after it's been raining.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.