[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Guys, what do you think about women who approach you in social settings? How would you like a woman to initiate conversation with you?
>>
>>16628396

Women approach me all the time or give me cues to talk to them. It's so obvious. I have them buy me a drink. Works almost every time. You don't have to say much. Just look like youre available
>>
>>16628396
"Thanks God she's taking the initiative"!
>>
>>16628396
>what do you think about women who approach you in social settings?

nothing in particular.

>How would you like a woman to initiate conversation with you?

greeting + question.
>>
>>16628396

Good, because I'm socially retarded and I've lost out on multiple chances because I couldn't bring myself to say something.

Well, used to, then I learned it was beta behavior. I'd still like you approaching me, but not as giddy as five years ago. Unless you have huge knockers.
>>
>>16628354
Women
Do you feel bad leading orbiters on or do you just enjoy the attention?
>>
>>16628467
Define leading on.
>>
>>16628474
lol
>>
>>16628474
fueling their desires for more by accepting their betaness only to reject them in the end.
>>
>>16628517
That didn't define anything.
>>
I asked her once on a date (not with these words), but she was [actually] quite busy. Should I ask her again?
>>
I asked this previously, but I have more detail.
I suspect a girl I sought a relationship turned me down relatively recently because she believes she is protecting herself from me. I asked if I should alleviate or attempt to alleviate these concerns, and I was met with one brief response of "she's not worth it."

I thought I was moving away from the last time I was rejected, but a very real feeling, long, and romantic dream with her has now gotten me to think about why that was. Should I just stop this train of thought and take a step back or what?
>>
>>16628535
If you know she's no longer busy, sure

>>16628537
>she believes she is protecting herself from me
Elaborate?
>>
>>16628408
this
>>
>>16628551
It's probably need overthinking things. I used to call her a bitch because I was frustrated that she wasn't my girlfriend already back in those days. In hindsight I regret it because I shouldn't have gotten angry to make myself feel better about not being with her. I rationalized that she wasn't my girlfriend for that reason. I never said it to her face, but I guess she heard about it. I think she could be rejecting me now because she fears that my behavior will hurt her. Then again, maybe I'm reading into this too much and her response initially of "I'm just not attracted to you."
>>
>>16628611
She's probably rejecting you because she knows you secretly think she's a bitch. Her exact thoughts don't matter anyway, because she's turned you down
>>
I have been talking with this girl for a while. We fit together really well and I think we're a great match. I think there is obvious chemistry between us, and she has told me she liked me. I asked her out and initially she said "Yeah! I mean we basically already are!" (we hang out all the time and we are literally basically dating) Later she told me she didn't want to jump into things. She likes the way things are going and doesn't want to complicate them. She wants to keep doing what we're doing because she likes me and she likes spending time with me, but she just doesn't want to "complicate things".
1) is she really interested in me?
2) should I ask her if she is ever going to be ready to take it to the next level?

side note: when i say dating, I am really not looking for any more than we've already got going on. It's great, I just want what we're doing to have a name.
>>
>>16628641
She wants to keep doing what you're doing, but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.
>>
>>16628645
she wants to date me without calling it dating?
>>
>>16628651
If that's what you call whatever it is you two do, then I guess you could put it that way. I guess the main thing is that she doesn't want to put a label on it, and possibly doesn't want exclusivity
>>
>>16628656
I know she isn't interested in anybody else, and she says she likes me. Should I just play along and see where it takes us? Do you think she'll every be ready, or did she just say that?
>>
>>16628657
She probably just has commitment issues, to be honest. I really don't know what's going on in her head
>>
>>16628665
Thanks for your help. I probably sound a bit needy haha I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>16628641
That friendzone
Why the hell do women do this. Shes literally going to use you until she finds someone else.
>Yeah! I mean we basically already are
>She likes the way things are going and doesn't want to complicate them
This is why men call women whores. She wants to squeeze you dry but not actually date you. She only wants the aspects of her life that you fulfill without the romantic part that comes with it. You are her emotional sponge. Her cuddle buddle. Her tampon. But shes going to be fucking chad.
Please dont let another dirty whore get away with treating guys like this. Youre above this. if she doesnt want to be in relationship then cut out all aspects of your relationship that resemble dating. Dont do anything that you wouldnt do for a guy friend. Do not seek out her attention. Shes going to try to use you.
>>
>>16628683
I mean, I'm pretty close to her, and I don't think she would do that. I think it might not even be her that doesn't want to put off the relationship. I think she is feeling pressured by friends and family.
>>
>>16628683
>>16628689
and by close to her I mean we know each other pretty well and have known each other a few years.
>>
>>16628689
>I don't think she would do that.
She just did. She doesnt want date you. But she wants you to fulfill certain parts of her life as if youre dating. Youve been demoted to orbiter territory. Its something every girl tries. Dont let her man. Its the beta mentality that tries to excuse this behavior and gets used.
>known each other a few years.
Yeah shes going to bleed you dry. Think about it this way. Why would she start dating you. She has everything she wants from you already. Its only you that wants more.
>>
>>16628628
I only said those things because my friends kept insisting she was one while I was down in the dumps about her, and it became a lie I told myself so I would feel better about things. It was foolish and immature, and it hurts me all the same because I have sought her affection and instead watched my stupid rookie mistakes piss away a chance with the first woman I have really fallen in love with.
>>
>>16628763
Well your actions have consequences, and this is a consequence of doing these things. That's also what you get for blindly accepting what your friends say, and also for having friends who say shit like that about the girl you like.
>>
>>16628775
In the process of my mistakes I've torn my own heart asunder. I'm the cause for the sadness I feel. I presume she's not going to come around and there's nothing I can do now.
>>
>>16628818
Learn from your mistakes and move on
>>
>>16628825
The hardest part for me
>>
This girl doesn't initiate contact, and her responses are usually short, serious and conversation-killing. Even when I'm goofing around a bit. However, occasionally she puts in 'more' effort than usual. Unprompted she tries to tell me what's on her mind, or she sends me a photo along with her dozenth "okay" response.

She wasn't always like this. She used to be very forward and engaging, despite her social awkwardness. Now that we've befriended each other for a while, she turned to this.

Does it sound like she's trying to give me a hint to buzz off? Should I just truck forward as usual?
>>
Would you ask a girl who you only see as a friend whether she sleeps naked or not?
>>
>>16629042
Not out of the blue. Perhaps not even at all. I'm a bit of a prude though, so it might be different for others.
>>
>>16629042
Out of the blue? No
If we were close friends and she's open about stuff anyway and it came up in conversation then maybe
>>
>>16629093
girls, can I have your opinion here? It's so important to me :)
>>
>>16629036
I am in this very same situation and I'd like help on this too. The only difference is that she does initiate conversation, but expects me to have the burden of carrying it. We've been talking pretty much nonstop every day for about 2 months now. Are we both running out of steam? I won't be meeting her irl until autumn, am I fucking myself over trying to talk to her every single day?
>>
Girls, guys

There is a girl I'm friends with. I really care about her a lot, and I actually really like her. I told her how I felt the other day, but she doesn't have the same feelings toward me. I know there is nothing I can do because that's just how she feels, and our friendship is important to me so I respect her feelings. But it fucking hurts. over New Years she kept telling me to go have lots of sex with girls but I don't want to. And I was just talking to her a few minutes ago asking how her New Years went. And she said it was great. And said that her and her friends group "new year wish" is "hot guys, drinks and fun!"

That fucking hurts so bad to hear that. How do I get over this? Someone help me please
>>
>>16629175
Cut contact and do as she advised and get yourself a gf.
>>
>>16629184

>cut contact

I can't do that.
>>
What do you do if there's no sure way to know your gf cheated? I can't ask her anymore because I already told her a lot of times not to and she promised me she wouldn't (we are pretty in love and working towards marriage, even starting a family)
But sometimes I can't shake the feeling, like when she goes out or something, I mean she's not a bad girl .. I think. I feel like this is going to ruin my relationship, I can't ever trust anyone
>>
>>16629175
I know that feel man.
I lost my gf the very NYE day of the last year, and I fell into borderline depression for the better half of 2015.
Then I met her, in a time when I was almost hopeless to find love again (I'm 30)
Now every tine I hug her I feel tears running down my cheek. I'm not less of a man than any other, but you may call me a fag anyway
>>
>>16629191

>you can call me a fag for crying

I used to think like that man. But when she told me that she didn't have the same feelings toward me, I cried that night for the first time in probably 10 years....fuck.

I have'nt been looking for a girlfriend or even want one. But I just developed feelings for this girl randomly. She is soo good to me. A amazing friend. It just hurts me so bad to think that she's getting fucked silly by other guys when I like her this much.
>>
>>16628683
Dat projection
>>
>>16628354
Not all guys are the same so this is more of a survey. Do you notice how a girl has her nails done? Do you have a preference for a certain style? (short, false, unpainted, french manicure, etc) Does the way her nails are affect how attracted to her you are?
>>
Girls,

I have a coworker I've known for almost a year now. She's really cool and we've hung out outside of work a bunch. So, of course, I gathered all my balls together one evening and asked her to go out with me. However, she told me it's one of her personal rules not date coworkers, which is understandable in hindsight.

Her exact words were, "Anon, you're awesome. But, (rules)." She smiled a bit when I asked and seemed a little unhappy when she turned me down, though that might have just been guy-vision.

That was a few months ago, and we still hang out together. This next year I might be quitting this job and move on to something else that I've been working towards. Still feeling a connection with her. Would it be a good idea to ask her out if/after I quit, or is having to turn someone down twice just annoying?
>>
>>16629241
Yes.
I don't know the difference between any of those styles.
They can be a turn-off when painted neon or chewed. Otherwise no.
>>
>>16629241

Guy here.

Honestly, I prefer more normal looking nails. I think the fake nails that are all flashy are really unattractive. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>16629188
It's for the best you cut contact with her..
>>
>>16629316

I can't. She's a really great friend. She's done a lot for me
>>
Girls, does it matter if a man is cut or uncut?
>>
>>16629322
Not him/her, but I agree it's the best if you cut contact with your ex-.

Also: she's saying you to "have sex with lots of girls" to test your reaction and your feelings.

My ex-fiancée did that... and when I commented her I fell in love again, bitch went crazy.
>>
If you stop fapping for like 7+ days, isn't that suppose to increase your sex drive? I haven't fapped in 13 days, and I have 0 drive. I've been in Italy surrounded by gorgeous QTs. In the hostel, on the streets, at the store. Everywhere. But no desire for sex. I leave in 2 days
>>
>>16629347

We've never dated. We've just been friends. I honestly don't think she's testing me either
>>
>>16629344
To me, no. As long as it's clean. Used to date an uncut guy that did not clean his dick right. Like always had lint and smegma. That was vile.
>>
>be a fairly shy 19 yr old male
>meet female
>have plenty of conversations on phone, text, facebook, etc.
>about to meet in person for first time
>she definitely likes me, eventually wants to have sex (she's told me, it's just a matter of time)
>have only had sex once, was pretty shitty because of girl I was with and situation we were in
>shes had a few bfs in the past, told me she had sex with them each a few times while still in relationship
>fear that I am going to be inadequate in bed
Any advice welcome, I'm just nervous as fuck and I needed to talk to somebody about this.
>>
>>16629362

She's 19. She probably doesn't know shit Tbh. Don't worry. Just fuck her
>>
>>16629190
Do you have any reason to suspect she cheated? Or is it just you worrying that she might do it?

If the latter, stop overthinking it. If you're already working towards marriage, it means she is serious about your relationship. And stop telling her not to cheat on you, it's common knowledge that you don't kiss or fuck other people when you're in a relationship.
>>
Who is Brandon? Why is he famous on 4chan?
>>
>>16628537
I've had friends like this who were always focused on protecting themselves, avoiding heart break, etc etc. If you get with her, it means drama. She isn't able to handle a relationship with you. Let her go.

I worry that you have an idealized view of her, convincing yourself that you really love her. Pining after someone so long can mess with your head.
I've had those dreams before. I find that they grow when you feed them. Don't look at pictures of her, don't look at her social media, don't talk about her too much, distract yourself. When you give your brain new material to work with, it'll happily shove more dreams about her into your subconscious.

Let her go.
>>
>>16629256
She could have been letting you down easy, but maybe not. I'd suggest continuing to hang out after you quit. Hang out twice and gauge any changes in her behavior. And then ask her out again, if she doesn't bring it up on her own.
>>
What's a good way to make your drunk boyfriend realise that you don't want to have sex?

He always gets extremely horny when he's had a few glasses of alcohol and wants to fuck me once we're alone. Usually I don't mind but he also tries it when it's inappropriate or unwanted. Like trying to fuck me on a friends' bed when that friend can come in at any minute or when he knows I have vaginal pains.

Repeatedly saying no and shoving him off me doesn't work. He just keeps trying all night until I get tired of fighting and let him have his way so I can sleep.

He's not being aggressive, just extremely pushy and annoying. Once he sobers up he genuinly feels bad that he forced himself upon me and he takes no for an answer when he isn't drunk. But it seems alcohol makes his dick believe that my "no" isn't genuine.
>>
>>16629589
Just let him have his way with you.
>>
Am I suppose to shave my genitals?
>>
>>16629589
not to say that it will solve your problem, but maybe it would get better if you were drunk with him?
>>
>>16629512
just some guy who posts pictures of himself on 4chan all the time
>>
>>16629190
> being this insecure
Grow up before you plan a wedding
>>
>>16629241
Notice, yes.

But it doesn't change her attractiveness one bit.
>>
>>16629589
That's pretty messed up, anon. Maybe have a serious talk about it when he's sober? That's not okay. Either he needs to learn how to control himself or he's gotta drink less.

Maybe try when he's drunk being extra firm. Stand up, look him in the eye, get on your best scowl, and say, "KNOCK IT OFF. I said NO. If you keep going this will be considered RAPE. Stop it NOW."
I have a really hard time believing him if he was 'too drunk' to understand a refusal like that.
>>
>>16629589
Purchase an edged weapon.
Cut him.
Yell rapist.
>>
>>16629604
If you spend your free time jerking off and playing D&D, shaving your genitals is not necessary.

If you have a social life, or are planning to get one, then yes. Because you never know when someone will want to take your pants off when you're out socializing.
>>
>>16629036
Bump.
>>
>>16629589
I don't want to be that person that always suggest breaking up with someone at any sign of conflict as relationship advice, but him not respecting that you say no is beyond just a red flag, him being drunk is no excuse.
Otherwise like >>16629653 says you need to have a serious talk with him
>>
just ask her, if she still doesn't want to date you forget her.
>>
I never go into bars and don't drink alcohol, is this a turnoff for girls?
>>
>>16629706
It isn't a turn off, just might get in the way if we were invited to see friends at a bar or something.
Do you mind if she drinks?
>>
>>16629598
I do that now but sometimes I really can't get aroused and then having sex with him feels like being fucked by a sheet of sandpaper.

>>16629607
I tried but I'm the type of person who gets tired and slow when I'm drunk so that didn't help.

>>16629653
I brought it up a couple of times. He apologises and swears it won't happen again. But he forgets all about it once he's drunk again.
One time, I managed to get through his drunken skull. He apologised, told me he'd stop and gave me a hug, only to apparently get more aroused by that hug and before I knew it he was at it again. Like he sobered up only to have his dick take over his mind again.

I'd hate to pull the rape card on him, but maybe you're right. Maybe he needs that kind of shock to fully snap out of it.
>>
>>16629712
>Do you mind if she drinks?

As long as she doesn't get drunk too often I ultimately won't mind.

And I won't have sex with a woman if she's drunk either.
>>
why being black is a turn off in Asia ( Eastern part ) ? and how can i change my skin color ?
>>
Does not being approached mean you are not attractive?
>>
Girls, guys

I'm hanging out with this girl I like tonight, and was planning on trll I ng her how I feel, but she wants her gay friend there, so it's not just us. Is there anything I can do tonight to let her know how I feel if her friend is with us the whole time, or should I wait?
>>
>>16629351
Only works if you don't fap for 7 days, drive immediately drops after that
>>
To both: How much do looks matter in the end?
>>
>>16629900

Wait.

Also, I hope this doesn't happen to you>>16629175

I feel like shit right now bro
>>
>>16629971
I don't think there's any way to objectively measure that
>>
Femanons: is making physical contact with a guy you just met normal for you?

I don't mean like anything sexual. Just putting your arm around his shoulders, poking him and pretend to "fight" or resting your head on his shoulders after laughing at a funny joke.
>>
>>16630120
Not normal for me
>>
>>16629971
You mean in the big picture or the long term? As far as the former is concerned, the picture doesn't even start getting drawn if the looks aren't there. For the long term, I think that depends on the circumstances. There are some changes which people live with and others which people don't.
>>
>>16630120

Met this girl a few days ago, we live in the same city and we have some mutual friends. Somehow, we ended up talking a lot, especially last night, laughing, jokind and stuff... but I noticed she's very "touchy" around me. Just wanna know if that may be a signal of interest or not...
>>
>>16629706
It's a turnoff for some, an annoyance for some and a non-issue for others.
>>
Guys: Is it possible/common for you to display feminine traits (baking, fashion-aware, emphatic voice, Lady Gaga fan) but still be straight?
>>
>>16630170

Yeah, I think so. What we do or like isn't always a good indicator of one's sexual orientation,
>>
So my prom is coming soon. I'm going alone. My crush is probably going alone there as well. The problem is, I have already asked her out year ago and got rejected. We haven't really talked since then. I have heared her talking things like "Oh gosh, I have nobody to go to prom with" around me, but decided not to risk being rejected again. So here's the question - should I try anything at the prom, or just leave her be and probably spend the whole party sitting as a sad frog and trying not to stare at her?
>>
>>16630170
I can bake (though I don't do it obsessively or even frequently), I dress well and I speak expressively. I also don't have any homosexual interests or curiosities.

I don't do Gaga though. That's just too far.
>>
>>16630170
Of course, I'd even argue that most men have at least one traditional "feminine" trait of some sort.
>>
Women: I absolutely hate physical contact, I hate being touched, kissing, hugging, absolutely everything. How much of an issue would that be for you in a relationship?
>>
>>16630251
There would be no relationship.
>>
>>16630254
Why? I've had partners before, I just try my best to reduce physical contact to a minimum.
>>
>>16630170

Yes, there are many straight guys that like/do things usually labeled as feminine.

The androgynous gay guy is just a meme anyway. Not in the sense that they don't exist ofc, but in the sense that the connection between the two is way overblown.
>>
>>16630170
Pretty sure this is one of those OP questions. Like, some do and some don't. Tastes differ, simple as that. Just because someone's mindset is oriented towards interests commonly seen as feminine, they don't necessarily have to have feminine sexual preferences.

But sounds hella sissy though so jury's out
>>
>>16630120
Personally I am not a touchy person, but I make an effort to touch the shoulder or hair of the guy I like.

I think resting her head on your shoulder is a sure sign of feelings for you.
>>
>>16630156

It could mean she is interested. But it also might not.

The ONE thing is does guarantee however is she is comfortable being around you. If she didn't feel comfortable with you she wouldn't have ever touched you. So that's a positive thing at the very least.
>>
>>16630251
Do you have autism? What you're telling describes part of autism pretty well.

If you date someone who has autism too, you'll likely be able to get a relationship going that focuses more on the emotional aspect.
>>
>>16630274
>Do you have autism? What you're telling describes part of autism pretty well.
My mother has hinted towards something like that, but I don't know and self-diagnisis is retarded.
Why would I have to get an autistic GF though?
>>
>>16630288
*self-diagnosis
>>
Ladies, is hair on a man a turn on or a turnoff?
>>
>>16630170
I think more hetero guys would display feminine traits if it wasn't so looked down upon. Society puts a weird pressure on (straight) men to be hyper masculine
>>
>>16630328
Head hair? Body hair? Facial hair?
I like longer head hair because it softens their face (and I can grab it) but I don't like body and facial hair.
>>
>>16630328
Personal preference. I didn't typically think of hair as sexy, but when I started dating a hairy guy I loved it by proxy. Now that we're broken up I'm indifferent.
>>
>>16630335
What if your real essence is hyper masculine? Is that a problem?
>>
I like female devils. Kinda. Not really actually. Maybe I should change. Yea, I should probably change. I'm attracting crazy.
>>
>>16630335
This is what I was thinking. Maybe the guy I like is just strong-willed and not afraid of being judged for his "feminine" interests or habits.

My friends all think he's gay though, and his twin brother is gay, but... I'm a little reassured there might be a chance.
>>
>>16630265
Because I like physical contact.
>>
>>16630340
There's nothing wrong with being hyper masculine, it just annoys me that there's pressure on all men to be hyper masculine
>>
>>16630386
So it's an absolute must for you in a relationship? No way around that?
>>
>>16630392
That's right.
>>
>>16630288
>have to
No.

Keep in mind that autism is a spectrum that ranges from Sonichu-tier to practically invisible-tier, with all kinds of branches inbetween. One side of the autism spectrum involves aversion towards touch, much like you do. If you can find a cute girl with slight autism, she might share your hate for physical contact. Having that in common together will make your issue no problem whatsoever.

Of course it also means that you'll have somewhat of an instruction guide to work through because of the rest of her social disorder, but my point still stands that you won't have to put up with physical contact.
>>
>>16629322
i am in the same situation as you, but i'm a girl.
he never told he's not interested in me but i'm pretty sure he only sees me as just a friend
it hurts, i've no choice
>>
>>16630400
So, expecting a "normal" girl to put up with my aversion to touch is unreasonable? It's not like there would be no sex or no physical contact at all, I just like to keep it at a minimum.
>>
>>16630433
To be fair, your situation isn't exactly "normal" either. Tastes differ.

Suppose there's this girl who's a total nymphomaniac. Does the dirty daily. Hell, hourly. Rabbits hate her. With everything that's flowing out of her, she could hydrate half a desert.
How would someone like that make you feel? Creeped out, no?
On the other hand, to some lonely Anons here she'd be a dream come true.

Your situation is very much similar.
That other person who responded, for example. She clearly enjoys being physical. Perhaps rabbits hate her too. She's on one end here.
Then there's the other end, where someone might have the same issues you do. Last time I checked there were a little over 7 billion people around. Roughly half of that are women, and I'm sure a few of those 3.5 billion don't mind touching you a little less.
>>
Started dating this girl during thanksgiving, went back to school for two weeks, came back and we kept dating for the 3 weeks of winter break.

We decided to stay together and escalate to boyfriend/girlfriend despite the two hour drive between our schools, which we are returning to on Sunday.

For some reason I can't shake the feeling that she doesn't actually like me. Like when we're together everything is great, we have a good time and I feel reaffirmed that this is a good relationship.. But when we're apart I start to have doubts that she actually likes me as a person.

Why is this happening? Am I just anxiously attached? I'd really like to get over it because it makes me feel shitty.
>>
How straight forward is good straight forward? How straight forward is bad straight forward?
>>
Girls:

It's well-known that a good sense of humour is attractive, but what sort of humour is most attractive?

I ask because I have a pretty dark and self-deprecating sense of humour. I'm very cynical and mock everything about society, other people, and myself. Everyone seems to really like my jokes, and it's genuinely not uncommon for someone to tell me that I'm one of the funniest people they've ever met. However, I get the feeling that girls are turned off by this sort of humour when it comes to choosing a partner - like, they'd prefer to have an easygoing partner who they could just take selfies with, post it on Instagram, and not feel like he was taking the piss out of her for wanting to do that.
>>
Femanons: which is better?

Getting her number from a friend, getting it from her with an excuse
or telling her right away "I think you're an interesting person, can I get your number?".
>>
>>16630684
Don't change.

Dark humour is your style. Rock that style. Girls are just people too.
>>
File: sauce.jpg (47 KB, 553x640) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
47 KB, 553x640
Never really go here that oftten so i'm not sure if i'm get a good response but either way if any femanons could help me out here it'd be great. To make a long story short i ended up at a club last night and hooked up with a girl, she was real nice but i'm not really after anything just yet. She said she had a boyfriend but had a dislike for him and was invinting me to events. I only just met her last night but i know her through a mutual friend.
>>
26m, ive met a 22f last night at a small party, i really liked her, i asked her out fairly quickly and she said no because she has an admirer (im not sure it translates great into eng, it means she has someone who is not dating yet but they will). after this she told my best friends fiance that she fancies me. today i add her on fb, accepts.

my plan is that i dont think about her until i hear shes single or she pms me.

is this too passive, im on the edge if i should force it
>>
Will guys think I'm weird/fake if I wear a wig? There's nothing wrong with my actual hair, I just like trying new styles and don't want to damage it/hassle myself changing it all the time.
>>
Holy shit I'm just so God damn lonely. Girls don't pay attention to me and Idk what the fuck to do.

Like I met somebody on POF and we chatted on the phone for a good while and thought finally I'll get a chance. But then she stood me up.

Im just gonna kill myself. Tell /v/ I always hated them.
>>
>>16630840
Only if it looks fucking weird.
>>
Guys: what would be your reaction if you found out your gf lost her virginity when she was 12? I have, but haven't had sex again for years after. Till now I have lied about my
age if asked. I don't want to anymore but am afraid of freaking people out.
>>
>>16630864
I would realize the risk that she's fucked up in some way (either because of her age, or that the mental issues resulted in it happening at that age) and walk away. It's just not worth the bother.
>>
>>16630864
Well that depends on thw people you speak with
If he is smart then he shouldnt mind
Because what you did in the past does not mean it must reflect on you today
He should not make a deal out of it in my oppinion
I know i wouldnt and my gf lost her v card when she was 14 with me 15 so no biggie
>>
>>16630841
Ah grow a pair faggot
You know the oy thing you need is self confidents and a sence of humour and to be a good talker
You caniteraly pay a course these days for that shit you numnutt
>>
>>16630781
So? Follow what you think is best
If you want to hang out hang out if you dont then dont wtf are you wasteing questions in here for such a stupid question...
>>
>>16630871
What i don't understand is what even led me to do such things at that age. What kind of crazy is this that leads people to such actions?
>>
>>16630895
Let me get back to you after I finish a degree in psychology, attend medical school, complete a psych residency and pursue several years of research in (pre-)adolescent sexuality.

If you don't want to wait then you could ask someone who has already done all that.
>>
>>16630654
yes. don't put paranoid thoughts into your head.
>>
>>16630875
That's comforting but probably not very common.
I also feel lile there's a big gap between 12 and 14. I always said 14 when asked and even that was a shocker, so i never had the balls to tellthe truth.
>>
If a guy's texted me 10+ times (on separate occasions ofc) and we talk about personal stuff too, I can assume he likes me and doesn't just want to hit and quit right?
>>
>>16630901
I'm in therapy. But it's Just psycho-therapy. Sexuality did come up but i honestly don't think my shrink can help me there. And sex-therapy sounds scetchy. Like tantra-gurus...
>>
>>16630908
Not necessarily. There are women I've talked to several fold more often than that without any romantic interest (or even lustful interest for that matter). It's just conversation. It means nothing. Involvement in your lifestyle and opportunities to demonstrate care/affection are what you're after.
>>
>>16630918
Sex therapy is more about the nature of your sexuality, not necessarily the mental conditions which expressed themselves through sex many years ago. You might just need a different shrink.
>>
>>16630905
Well shit then dont tell the truth
Who cares
Say you are a virgin for all they care heh
You dont need to brag or shit so who cares
>>
>>16629892
Or you may not seem approachable
>>
>>16630170
I'm straight and i actually find knitting very relaxing. It's not something i do regularly, tho
>>
>>16630878
Suck a nigger dick, I'm gonna be a complete asshole to all women from now on.

Every thing I do from now on will be for ME and not to get women. Women aren't worth it. Fuck those cum dumpsters
>>
>>16630927
I like my Shrink! She has helped me quiet a lot akready. Sexuality wasn't top priority because there was a lot of other stuff to work trough and i haven't had a partner anyways. But it might get increased priority at the next session. I just want to be normal god damnit!
>>
>>16630928
I guess you missed the point. I don't want to lie anymore. It makes me sick. I want to get done with this shit
>>
>>16630805
You're doing the right thing. Don't get your hopes up though. Just because she fancies you, doesn't mean she likes you enough to start a relationship with you. She made it clear she prefers the other guy over you. I'd give up if they officially become a couple.
>>
>>16630864
I'd find it odd, but I'd be OK with it
>>
>>16630957
Then dont lie
Your question is pointless
You asked how will they react but yli dont want to lie
So you will thell the truth no matter what
If they hate you the will hate you if not then not
>>
>>16630942
Ok since you cant even get a girl there is no loss hahaha
>>
>>16630904
So do I just ignore the thoughts when they come up? That's not usually how I like to operate, I much prefer to think things through until I come to a satisfactory emotional state. It helped me get over getting dumped by a 4 year partner in a matter of a month and a half.
>>
>>16630908
Wrong. The more effort he makes, the more likely it is he just wants to bang you and move on. Look at it this way, if he wanted "more", but noticed he is putting more effort in the relationship than you, he would instinctively know that this relationship wouldn't work out in the long run. It's called reciprocity. So if he's not a totally desperate loser, he just wants to bang you, and it's your own fault, because you played hard to get.
>>
>>16630962
You are right. I just wanted to know if there's atleast somebody who wouldn't run away if i'd tell them the truth...
>>
>>16630983
Of course there are. Lots of gamblers and desperate lonely hearts out there. Fixing how you feel about yourself is far more important though. History can't change. Your feelings about it can.
>>
>>16630983
Well there are smart guys out there heh
But you cant hope for all of them to be smart...
>>
>>16630980
I haven't played hard to get. I haven't acted easy either though.

I've texted first too and I started talking to him when we first met + put in effort to get to know him.

It's looking good but I always get doubts that guys don't want anything more than sex.
>>
>>16630990
In fact, i only care about one persons opinion on this, but sadly, i care about his opinion very much. I don't want him to turn away. I also don't want to lie to him. And i have a feeling that the topic might come up at one point or another and i'm scared shitless
>>
>>16630993
Well, the one guy i care about IS a smart guy. So, not all hope is gone yet
>>
>>16631012
We do, in fact, want more than sex. More sex. Unless you're boring in bed; then just sex.
>>
>>16631015
>In fact, i only care about one persons opinion on this
And that person is some guy. Yeah see this is why I said I don't take risks. I couldn't run any faster than I would from a girl who cares more about some guy's judgment (even if it was my judgment) than her own feelings about herself.
>>
>>16631015
Did you lose it then continue having regular sex? Or did you lose it at 12 then go years without until you hit a normal age to have it?
>>
>>16628467
If guy and I are courting and he doesn't meet boyfriend standards I don't feel bad about moving on.
>>
>>16628683
You sound super bitter, any woman with self esteem wouldnt engage into a relationship that's potentially toxic.
>>
>>16630328
Mid hairy
>>
Is this employee being polite or showing me signals?

>always comes to help me when I'm in the store
>sometimes meanders away and then returns to check up on me
>even when the store is packed
>she asks how I liked xyz I got last time, or if it was a gift she'll say "oh I was wondering how he or she would like it"
>last time I was in she said "I was thinking about you lately"
>laughs at my obviously bad jokes
>>
Does a woman think a fixed diet is neurotic/strange/turn off?

I've been losing a lot of weight: started in September. I went from 265lbs to 231lbs as of today. All my meals are planned and I cook them myself. I don't go to restaurants or for fast food.

Is this admirable or just plain weird?
>>
File: 1433957542670.png (2 MB, 952x1805) Image search: [Google]
1433957542670.png
2 MB, 952x1805
My girlfriend thinks I'm racist because I won't date outside my ethnicity. I think women of other races are beautiful, sexy, etc generally attractive, but I think of a relationship more than just the girl. I have to mingle well with their family, and this culture clash I wouldn't become accustomed to.

I'm white. I don't think I'd date an Indian girl, for example, unless her family was extremely assimilated in American culture and nationality, i.e. indistinguishable from me instead of skin color. I have to share some values with her family, right?
>>
>>16631185
Mmm no, having preferences doesnt make you racist.
>>
>>16631189

It's not even a preference for race, really. If you took a white family from bumfuck Germany who had extremely traditional and conservative values, I wouldn't mix well with that, either.
>>
>>16631185
Why is that even an issue? Why is the option of dating other people even a topic you and your gf got to discuss? There seems to be something wrong. If women discuss topics like dating someone else, or even infidelity, there's a very high chance, she's interested in doing whatever you're talking about, or she has already done it, and she's motivated by a cognitive dissonance. She probably got the 12 inch nigger dick, and she's looking for a way to get rid of her bad conscience. I feel for you.
>>
>>16631196
as ridiculous as that sounds, but that anon might be right... some weeks ago, my gf mentioned her friends' threesome, and got all nervous, and asked me what's my opinion on the subject... then I jokingly said that she's obviously into it, and she got all red and aggressive... yesterday we broke up, because I wasn't okay with sharing her with her black friend Deshawn who is well known for his humongously large cock... they are a couple now, and she sent me a short clip via Whatsapp today of her sucking him and his basketball team mate Jerome. I actually fapped to that
>>
what does a guy get his girlfriend for her birthday if we've only been going out just over a year?
>>
>>16631227
One year is plenty enough to know what she likes, what kind of question is this?
>>
>>16628354
Women
How would you feel if it were your first time having sex and I went limp after 3 seconds.
>>
>>16631265
Pretty bad because I'd assume it's my fault
>>
>>16631314
What if you were assured its not.
>>
kuddos to 4chan being more mature than 90% of the people ive met

anyways girls, guys,
i moved out with 2 close friends and my girlfriend, i later broke up with her because it was becoming toxic for us both but she still feels the same
im slowly starting to be repulsed by her, and since we're poorfags we share the same room and bed

moving out would break her heart, staying in would break her heart
getting an air mattress would break it but so would sharing the same bed
what do?
>>
Why do I find pregnancy sexy? Is this a thing my girlfriend should know? I'd never act on this lust but I just find it incredibly sexy.
>>
>>16631405
Get a second bed. She'll bitch about it because she wants you, but you need to do what you need to do. You aren't responsible for her assranch.
>>
>>16628668
Not the anon you replied to but don't worry about it anon, you're just in a tight spot with a chick who's a bit flaky so not your fault. Hope it works out for you.
>>
>>16629362
Meet up in public place and good luck
>>
Hey /adv/ I have this weird thing going on my friend

Basically this girl and I have been friends over the years. A few years ago she had a crush on me, but I didn't pick up on it and started seeing this other girl. Fast forward to last year and on, her and I have been drunkenly hooking up randomly and I don't know how to take it. Over the last year we have probably drunkenly hooked up about 3-4 times (honestly I lost count). She always says that she is over me but if doesn't seem like it to me, as we always seem to hook up. We just hooked up last night (when sitting with friends she sat on my lap and kept putting my hand near her vagina, we were sleeping next to each other and started making out but he friend came to "break it up" and she ended up sleeping next to her). I have feelings for her but her words say she isn't interested (We're just friends, I've been over him for a while etc). However I feel like her and I hooking up says otherwise. Help?
>>
Any males here tried to become a male escort? I tried googling but I'm not sure which sites would be best.
>>
Im super tiny, how can I make it so a big dick won't kill me w/ penatration?
>>
>>16631409
You'll never act on it? So you don't want to have kids with your gf, or you won't touch her when she's pregnant?
>>
>>16631423
you're right
thanks
>>
>>16631485
Im sorry. Are you considering kissing hooking up?
>>
>>16631517
How tiny are we talking.
I have an 8x6 penis and ripping a 5'2 girl (im 6'1) in half is my dream.
>>
>>16631536
5'3 Im only 95 pounds too
>>
excluding the obvious, what kind of physical contact do guys like from girls?
i suck at being flirty and touchy with the guy ive been seeing.
>>
men, can you please describe your ideal woman
>>
>>16631757

With pleasure.

>looks
At least 5'7, as close to me (6'0) as possible
Black or blonde hair, red and brown runs in my family and it's something I'd like to end
Glasses
Don't care breast size as long as she's comfortable with it
Don't care about weight for the same reason, although not into obese or anorexic girls
Dresses modestly
Soft spoken

>personality
Not a ditzy person: don't need to be from Harvard but must have at least pursued something after highschool
Employed
Isn't a spendthrift
Brutally honest, is open to speaking her mind
Reserved or shy
Has some kind of hobby
>>
Ladies,
A little stubble or clean shaven?
>>
>>16631772

I personally dont like stubble. If it feels rough I dont like it. Either clean, short, or long, just not super short where its all prickly
>>
Guys

If you are friends with a girl and initiate contact for 99% of time, should the girl assume you are into her?
>>
>>16631796
Depends
What kind if contact?
>>
>>16631775
What about from an attractiveness point of view.
I have a date tomorrow. I dont think she is going to be touching my face.
>>
>>16628354
I hit it off with this girl going out a few weeks ago, a friend of a friend who said she's coming out of a 4years relationship (with a guy who cheated on her a couple of times) and not looking for anything serious. Which seemed perfect for me. I could tell right away she liked me and we met a couple of times on weekdays, had some great sex. Just having fun.

on nye she told me she's falling in love with me. We were in a bar so both quite drunk but still.. I think she meant it.

Problem is, I don't have any feelings for her at all. She's very attractive and clever but I don't feel anything.
Now I can go two ways about this
>be 100% honest that I don't feel the same way and probably never see her again.
>don't really talk about it for now, keep seeing her and something could still grow, but if it doesn't it will look like a took advantage of her.

What's the best way to deal with this?
>>
>>16631837
Like texts, messages, snapchats
we dont see each other irl
>>
I really don't understand what a girl would mean exactly when they say:
"I'm interesting to you but don't let me get too interesting."
"You wouldn't be interested trust me."
"Hopefully I don't give you the impression we can be more than friends."

I thought the signs I saw were good ones, but maybe I am retarded and reading them wrong. They said their parents would like me if I met them, we have hours long phone convos, they want to travel/vacation with me, etc. Haven't been on a date or anything, just supposed to hang out tomorrow.

I asked once about clarification on the "You wouldn't be interested trust me." part but they refused to comment. I'm confused.

Any insight would be appreciated. I will hang out with them at least once just to see what's up though.
>>
>>16631872
To minor imo. If it was something like hanging out, it would be a good indication.

>>16631409
Breeding is probably the first fetish to have ever existed. I'd probably talk to my SO in your position, but I have an open door policy about that stuff.
>>
File: 1437058028508.jpg (103 KB, 641x641) Image search: [Google]
1437058028508.jpg
103 KB, 641x641
>>16631185
I'd probably focus less on the ethnicity, and focus on the culture instead. I wouldn't really mesh with Russian immigrants for instance, even though I'm white.

>>16630864
Honestly I'd be very cautious moving forward. That isn't normal.
>>
>>16631595
Just learn to like having your cervix pounded.
>>
>>16631599
shameless bump
>>
>>16632086
Don't think too much into it. It's just basic stuff like a hug here or there, an arm touch, maybe lean against him. Just go with the flow.
>>
Girl and guys (please specify):

What type, and how much of previous relationship/sexual experience in a significant other would you be IDEAL for you?

I don't mind how realistic it is.
>>
asexualfag here. why do so many people break up? why do a lot of relationships do not ask?
>>
>>16632098
is a butt touch okay?
>>
>>16632155
However much it took so that we could have great sex together.
>>
>>16632239
So that means you want experience?
>>
>>16632225
If there's already sexual tension, sure. Out of the blue not so much.
>>
>>16632155
>What type, and how much of previous relationship/sexual experience in a significant other would you be IDEAL for you?
I've slept with two people. Ideally, I'd like something similar to that. I'm open to the idea of dating someone with a more significant history, but if I feel like I'm being judged for it I won't be around for very long.
>>
>>16630978
there you go. This time is no different. Enjoy the time you spend with this girl.
>>
>>16632155
girl who
>doesnt casually date
>has less than 2 sexual partners (I have 1)
I dont really have an interest in sluts
>>
>>16629036
Don't take this as gospel, but that sounds a lot like me, and I strongly suspect I have schizoid personality disorder. I wouldn't really call myself forward and engaging in any situation, but when around people I don't know I tend to fake something at least approaching a normal personality, but with friends I usually let myself deal with them in a way that feels natural, but occasionally I realize they probably don't appreciate how I act every single day and I try to throw them a bone.
>>
>>16629241
I might notice on occasion but if you told me to close my eyes and describe someone's nails I doubt I could do it in most cases. I hate super long nails, other than that I don't think I really care. Normal would probably be best.
>>
>>16629589
If he's too drunk to understand that someone doesn't want to bang him, he seriously, SERIOUSLY, needs to cut way back on alcohol, if not quit it entirely. That's fucked up man.
>>
>>16632155
I don't really care, as long as it wasn't casual.

>>16631772
Depends, as we talking looks, or feel? I like how stubble looks, but I prefer how clean shaven feels

>>16631227
'Only' a year? You make it sound like it's reasonable you don't know what to get or if you don't get anything

>>16631185
I wouldn't say that's racist, but there are plenty of westernised non-white girls, and the way you describe what your preferences are certainly could be interpreted as racist

>>16631169
Weird, or at the very least, incompatible with me
>>
>>16631872
Your probably gone but yeah he might be interested, ask him out
>>
Guys, would you rather a girl who looked pretty good all of the time, or fantastic some of the time?
>>
> go out a few times
> enjoy each other's company
> she hangs on to me, touches me, close, etc
> communication gets sparse

This is a bad time to catch feelings, isn't it?
>>
>>16628354
To the women on /adv/

Would you rather have, like, missile launchers that pop out of your shoulders with like, heat seeking mini missiles, like, twenty on each shoulder..

Or would you rather have like an energy burst thing, kinda like Iron Man but more like, organic, like a part of your body kinda thing.
>>
I'm going to be moving out of my own, I have a college degree and a solid job. I haven't had a girlfriend, kiss/hugless status. Is having your own place a turn on for women? I'm afraid people will think i'm that creepy 30 year old
>>
>>16632654
I'd expect a 30 year old to live on his own, regardless of everything else

>>16632648
The latter. That question sounds like something my boyfriend would ask
>>
>>16632625
pretty good all the time without makeup
What guys think looks good and what girls think look good are different.
>>
>>16632625
pretty good all the time AND fantastic sometimes, but if i'm in love with her, i'll find her fantastic everytime anyway <3
>>16632155
i'm a guy, i don't mind if she have a huge sexual past, you don't really have the choice thoses days, anyway so...
Her personality is the only thing who matter.
>>16631796
Maybe he really like you, or get along with you well, but yeah that look like he's probably into you, just ask him
>>16631757
a woman who love me for who i am without trying to change me, someone passionnate about something, want to share mines too.
Someone who want to be a better person around me and make me want to do the same.
>>16631599
i don't mind if you touch my butt, and if you show me some tenderness, like you lie your head on my shoulder, stuff like that
>>16631517
lot of foreplay ? And lube if that not enough
>>16631227
"only" ? hell for 1 year relationship i'd get her a really nice present and a nice restaurant for her
>>16630908
yeah you can assume that, but he may be not romanticaly interested in you, he may be just like you and feel comfortable with you
>>16630864
i would think it's a bit early, but i don't mind, my ex lost hers at 13, but i'm not american
>>16630170
yeah, some guys can be pretty feminine without being gay. I'm not, thought.
>>16629589
you look very boring, maybe you should leave him so he can find a girl that will like sex more than you and enjoy a great and healthy sex life
>>16629241
nah, i don't look at them, but i'll just assume that you like taking care of you and it's a good thing
>>16628396
i think it's refreshing, that's great. How ? just like we do ? come to me, say hi, ask if i want to join you for a drink
>>
Guys, are you as obsessed with anal as the male stereotype suggests? If not, how do you feel about anal?
>>
>>16632679
Does your boyfriend have Down Syndrome too?
>>
>>16632745
I'm not obsessed with it, however, I treat it like fries at McDonald's. I don't need it, but it wouldn't be a full meal without it.
>>
Girls

So I made a new female friend the past few weeks. She's so awesome and it feels like we for kinda close already for not knowing each other very long. Anyways, I told her that like her. She responded by saying that she broke up with her boyfriend a right before we met and she isn't looking for anything right now. So ok, I understand that. Here's my question though, obviously if she's not looking to date anyone, and I'm friends with her, that must mean I'm in her friendzone right? Is there anything I can do to stay in the flexible part of her friendzone? So like if when she's ready that I might have a chance?

I've never had a true female friend or dated before, but I honestly like her. It's obvious we both care about each other, she's told me that I make her feel so happy that she feels as if she's "full of colors! :) ". Seriously though, this girl is to me the perfect package, she's half white and Japanese (which is my favorite combo), she's soo cute and I really enjoy just being around her.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>16632793
Girls don't really think in black and white terms such as whether you're in the friendzone or not and whether you can 'escape' or not. She's not interested in you right now, but there's no reason that can't change later.
>>
>>16632745
i"m not "obsessed" with, but i just really really like it.
>>
>>16632797

Alright, I'm just glad to know my fate isn't sealed then. It's obvious that she's very fond of me. Tbh, our friendship is definitely extremely important to me, but I really would like to call her "mine"
>>
>>16632839
At the same time, don't get your hopes up. Nothing is guaranteed, maybe she'll always just see you as a close friend.
>>
>>16632847

I know that's a possibility. This sucks. I haven't been looking for sex/girlfriend or anything. Then we met, became friends and I developed feelings that I didn't know I could have. I hate myself :/
>>
>>16631405
"4chan being more mature than 90% of the people ive met"

this is where I stopped scrolling through the thread. you guys never leave your house anyways.
>>
Guys, if a female classmate asked you for your number so you could keep in touch, what would you think her intentions are? You know she has a boyfriend since she mentions him from time to time
>>
>>16632962

That really depends on what terms I would be with her (i.e. not a classmate I barely talk to, that asks this out of the blue), but I would probably think nothing of it. It's pretty normal to exchange phone numbers with people you know.
>>
>>16632976
Yeah, it's just as a classmate. We sit together in class, exchange notes, etc. but I wouldn't say we're close friends. I just see guys here reading so much into tiny little things girls do and I don't want him to get the wrong impression. I mean, I've seen threads here where a guy thinks this exact scenario is a sign of interest
>>
>>16632898
>house

That a new type of basement?
>>
Girls, do you ever ask a guy out? If you don't why not?
>>
hey girls
This night I'll be kissing a girl for the first time
Any tips for kissing?
>>
>>16632985
>I mean, I've seen threads here where a guy thinks this exact scenario is a sign of interest

I can't say for sure that he wouldn't, because some guys definitely would think that. The boyfriend should be a red light for just about anyone, though.

If he treats it like that, then it's not your fault. Don't overthink this.
>>
I think I'm not beautiful enough for her, but she says she loves me anyway. How do I know this is not pity love?
>>
>>16632962
guys dont think about what your motivation might be as much as girls do. But they spot a bad lie.

I guess your intentions are, that you have a small crush on him?

Here is your solution: find a reason, that you honestly need his number for, e.g. you wanna invite him to a party, you guys wanna do something together like a project or a shared hobby etc.
That way you dont need to lie but get his number
>>
>>16632745
the everage guy is a keen explorer.

The stories of guys saying its the best thing ever make guys curious. curiosity is totally different from obsession. It means, that many guys would like to try it at least once, but the fact that most women say no if you ask them lifts it up to a tabu and makes it more appealing
>>
>>16632625
your question is stupid, its not possible to be just one and not the other.

You still believing, that makeup can make an average girl look fantastic? thats not happening unless you go to a great professional make up artist every time.
>>
>>16632962
Depending on the rest of her character. Some girls mention their BF just to seem more desirable and pique your interest, though you sound normal enough, so would just assume that you want to keep in touch.

>>16632745
Not interested in it at all unless she insists.

>>16632654
Not a grill but own place is basic shit. Not having one while being 20+ would be a turn off though.

>>16632647
Probably.

>>16632625
I doubt the later is possible without the former. Also how would the fantastic looking one look normally? If it's at least "good", I wouldn't care about either too much.

>>16632222
Same reason friendships break up.

>>16632155
Guy here: Assuming she would be in her early twenties too, something like 1-2 serious relationships and moderately/very experienced. Couldn't care less about amount of sexual partners.

>>16631917
Stop hanging with kids. Some amount of games and playing hard to get is cool but this chick sounds socially retarded.

>>16631870
Be honest but choose your words strategically.

>>16631796
Either he is very desperate for human contact and/or you're a super fascinating person ... and/or he's into you, yeah. Probably the latter.

>>16631757
Very short and somehow vague version:
>looks: tall, pale, petite/athletic
>personality: intelligent (in every way), similar sense of humour, easy going/doesn't take life too serious, very ambitious and with aspiration to change the world somehow, artsy

>>16631599
Anything really, holding hands, hugs, leaning on him, playing with hair; you have to actively try to make a wrong move.

>>16631517
Communication. Oh and foreplay.

>>16631405
Move the fuck out. Or at least get your own bed. "Will break her heart" is a shitty excuse if any fucking option will cause that.

>>16631185
Not sure if racist but you're definitely sound ignorant and base your argument on very limited knowledge and assumptions.
>>
>>16632648
energy burst most def
>>
>>16632985
>Yeah, it's just as a classmate. We sit together in class, exchange notes, etc. but I wouldn't say we're close friends.
Honestly I'd just assume you wanted to have people to share notes with and stuff then in the future. At least that's what the people and I in my course do.

>>16632745
Anal seemed like a really hot thing back when I was a teenager. But I also found fake bimbo tits awesome too. Then I matured somewhat, and it lost most of its appeal.

>>16632625
How would that even work? Is she supposed to be a wizard with makeup, but horrible otherwise?
>>
File: lost_5-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lost_5-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>16633031
why would she stay with you out of pitty? Don't you think she would deserve better? If she tells you she loves you and wants to be with you, believe her until proven wrong.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.