[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm texting with a girl that lives far away from me. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 805x556
I'm texting with a girl that lives far away from me. We basically already said 'I love you' to each other after a week, and tomorrow she'll be in my town and we'll finally meet up. Now I'm a bit scared, because I'm not sure she'll feel attracted to my body. I honestly don't care about what she looks (she's beautiful in te pics though).
I have no complex, I'm 1.90 m, a good body, a 6.5 to 7 face, but I'm so scared she'll change her mind, not feeling physical attraction, because she means a lot to me.
Or am I just overthinking it since she's in love already?
I don't know girls at all
>>
Saying I love you after one week? Finally meeting? After 7 days. This sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen.
>>
>>16629096
help y_y why?
We texted for hours to no end, and a week felt like a month
>>
Are you literally 12? Why would you tell somebody you have never met "i love you"? Like seriously... However, i wouldn't worry too much. She's probably very nervous too. Just rrlac and try to have fun. Nothing else you can do really
>>
>>16629247
No, that's why I said 'basically'... We did talk a lot and we said beautiful things to each other, so I'm sure she's in love with that side of me, and I'm sure I'm in love with her.
The issue is that I'll love her anyway, whatever her physical appearance is (i only know her face)
The question is, can girls fall in love regardless of the physical appearance of the partner? As I said I'm not ugly by any means but not beautiful either, and I'd felt horrible if I had to lose her due to that aspect
>>
>>16629260
Faggot, just go with it. There's nothing you can do to alter the outcome of this, so just meet up and see what happens.
>>
>>16629264
I'm pretty scared though. Godspeed, myself
>>
>>16629093
op, you can love someone from talking to them on text. people are different in real life then through text. no offence but you sound about 16. also, you are over thinking things
>>
>>16629093
can't*
>>
Girls shape their opinion about psychical appearance at least someone based on other things. The fact that she already really likes your personality will make you appear more attractive than you think you are.

Don't stress so much dude. If she likes you a ton over text I highly doubt it'll do a 180 when she meets you. You'd have to be nearly repulsive to her for that to happen.
>>
>>16629093

So much autism op... holy shit, i think even if your body was a deal breaker, your autism would excel over it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.