[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: 1447317146786.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447317146786.png
8 KB, 500x500
I wish you luck on your projects.
>>
Dear Terri,

I have fallen in love with you. Looking back I guess it was inevitable - you're amazing in so many different ways. I don't think that anyone could get to know you and NOT love you.
I'm sorry that this will make things awkward between us. I will try and love you less, or differently, so that I can be the friend you deserve.
At the moment though you are my every waking thought. Please be patient with me.
>>
File: 1449379619345.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1449379619345.png
224 KB, 358x310
the more you keep sending those, the more you look like a psycho.
>>
dear everyone,
I hate being a drunk. I'm sorry. I'll try to slow down on the alcohol because I'm making myself sick.
I'll stop.. if I don't decide to drink myself to death first..
>>
Ryleigh, you were great. It sucks we drifted, I felt like I was just annoying you after a while whenever we talked. I want your ass in my face. I miss talking to you. You helped me alot, I haven't cut or anything cause I feel like it'd disappoint you if you knew. Idk why you mean so much to me, I guess its a good thing, but idk, maybe to me you were just as great a person as you were an idea, I escaped to you, to our conversations and it sucks i dont have that now. I wonder if you ever even think about it.
You remind me of last year in the summer, all I did was get drunk, cut, and talk to you. And for some reason to me, now at least, that sounds like heaven. I miss you. I want to talk to you. I wanna fuck your brains out. I miss you.
T
>>
Dear L,

Will we be friends again? Or has that bridge burnt for good?
>>
Dear Andrea.
Thank you so much for pretty much everything. You've been the kind of person anyone needs and I was lucky enough to find. I'm sorry about everything, about my terrible timing, my terrible choices, and the times I left you in limbo. I really am sorry because you deserve way better. I don't know what you see in me and I don't question it much. NEVER lower yourself, you don't deserve anything but the best.
>>
Dear dad, it's been 17 years, have you got your cigarettes yet??? When are you coming home?
>>
>>16575116

Dear A,

Please remove yourself from my head. The whole similar track of mind thing is a cute couple's thing, and we are not cute, or a couple, and it'll get wierd if we do it in front of your boyfriend/at next friend's gathering.

Still, looking forward to seeing you, and thanks. You're a brilliant friend in a pinch.

C,

Yes, you're a lesbian. None of us are shocked/disgusted, I assure you. Or even mildly surprised. I honestly have my money down on you actually being bisexual, as no gay woman is that into beards and moustaches, but hey it's not my business. You're still awesome.

F,

You dun fucked up. I'm trying to find a better way to dress that, but no, you fucked up. And you're gonna regret it the next time you see him.

R,

Don't fuck up, stay on that roll.

H,

The only reason I didn't ask you out is because I thought you were in a relationship, and I'm very poor at hitting on older women. I'm extremely sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, and you are extremely pretty. While it would be awkward if it did go bad between us, I'm good at dealing with awkward.

K,

Want to bang? Either you're interested, or this friendship is way better on my side than yours.

R
>>
Dear Rem,

I got your text and your Facebook message about your reproductive problem. I guess I'm kinda relieved that our scare a few years back wasn't actually a pregnancy. I wish I could help you out, though, cause getting that kind of news... well, I feel like shit about all sorts of things that have far less impact on my life.

This is the part where I apologize, I think. You didn't deserve having to watch me sink into depression, and you didn't deserve my sudden withdrawal. I'm embarrassed that I did all that in front of everyone during that trip, but that's on me and it's been a while anyway. You did your best to support me, and I appreciate that. I know I've told you that before, but I want to make sure you know.

I'm happy you found a new guy eventually, mostly anyway. It was nice having a cuddle buddy after we kinda made up, and I miss that (a lot, actually), but I wasn't ready to get back in a relationship, and honestly we probably aren't compatible anymore. Besides, he sounds like a cool guy, and you were really excited about it all.

I think the worst part about your new guy was the surgical removal from your life I experienced. I get it - it's not exactly a unique thing for someone to remove contacts after a breakup and new relationship. And it's not like I've been very good about responding to things you've sent me, whether big or small. It just sucks a lot that it happened.

I feel broken since our breakup. There's been a grand total of one girl that I thought might be for me, but since she moved across the country that ship kinda sailed. I just can't seem to put things together right anymore. There's not much you can do about it, but I don't really have anyone else to tell. You understand.

Sorry for everything,
D
>>
>>16575738
:(
>>
Dear self

Well you've done it you set out 4 years ago to have a fun high school time and you've completed it you have friends you went to parties you've done good in your classes you just can't shake the feeling of being given such a good hand to use in high school that maybe after graduation it will be just down hill like even now you sorta can get girls but maybe next year you won't be able to at all and your grades will drop you will lose all your friends and will want to kill yourself

Sincerely self
>>
>>16575788
Dear past self,
Nope, I had challenges but I kept enjoying life and doing my best at whatever I'm doing. Everything went well.

Sincerely, future self

PS, sure hope I didn't fuck up the timeline and our success by telling you this, I don't remember this reply after all...
>>
>>16575755
Initials?
>>
>>16575793
Thanks John Titor
>>
D,

We need to talk about last week.

Face to face.

I can't stop thinking about what happened that night.
The longer we don't talk about it/I don't tell you everything that happened, the more shit I feel and the worse everything will be.

It was the worst night I've had to live through in a long time, for so many reasons, and you need to know what happened.

It's driving me mad that you apparently don't remember any of it, and that we haven't spoken about it yet. But it's also not fair on you that you don't remember it, so I want to make this better and I want to fix it.

I know I don't deserve anything and I'm a piece of shit, and what happened was all my fault and I deserved that night. But I really, really, hope you want to make this better too.

I understand if you don't though.

Please don't hate me, for whatever reasons, please.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm so scared to talk to you about this in case you leave me again and/or especially it turns into a repeat of last week.

But if there's a chance you won't hate me and will still love me just as much as you say you do now, and if it'll help me be okay (and you, obviously), then I'm willing to risk it.

Just know that I love you.

Always,
J.
>>
C,
I don't know why I keep thinking about you. It's been a while since we actually talked and we were never that close to begin with I guess. But whenever I think about the future you're the only one I can imagine in it. Like someday we'll end up together anyway? I dunno. Either way I really want to ask you out. The only method I really have of contacting you is Facebook though. Don't really wanna seem weird and just messaging out of the nowhere trying to get a date. I'm really not so great at this.
-J
>>
Cra Bit a Stal,

I'm pretty sure I'm insane and that I hate this guy, but I love him too. I have no idea why I'm making all these posts about Pepe and stuff, but I have no life and am bored with art and life itself, so why the heck not right?

zy ch nd ker.
>>
k,
I hope by now you realize that you are more than just "a passing fantasy" to me. If only you could read my mind. If only you knew how I felt, that you didn't have to play these games. Everything I've said is the truth so far. There are no strings, no mystery. I'm not in this for the cardinal things, the sex, I'm in this for you.
I know why you said you didn't believe in love. I know why you've been acting out of character lately because I'm having the same problem.
I think I might be in love with you and I just wanna brush past all the curtains, smoke and mirrors, to the part where we are nestled up with tea and a blanket while the snow comes falling down outside. (I'm a hopeless romantic too)

But you have to walk before you run, I know this...I still have a lot to prove to you and you're worth it. I guess all I really want for now is more of your time. I'll keep earning those "points" and I'll keep playing the game, but don't drag me along for too long because you'll be the one that regrets it the most.
>>
Dear internet friends,

I hate you all and I wish I could block all of you. I purposefully don't sign into Skype because I just don't want to fucking talk to you anymore. I want to live real life, not waste it talking to people I'm never going to fucking meet. Better to ghost you faggots so you don't retaliate like before
>>
Hey,

I get it, you're divorced and you're dealing with depression. That's fine.

But pick up after yourself. Care more about the state of your health. Don't spend all day in bed. Fix your bike, go ride it. Learn to cook.
Pursue those employment opportunities.

But more importantly, and this is petty, but clean up after yourself. Most of the random shit in the living room that isn't put away is your shit. You have half the house, use half of it to put your shit it into. Do your share of the dishes. Mop the floor. I'm your housemate, not your parents.

And thank god because your parents are horrible people. Your mom mainly, as she didn't teach you life skills like cooking, like cleaning, like confidence to handle your own shit. Your dad for being bitch-made and not getting out of that sham-ass marriage.

But for real, clean your shit. I'm doing you a favor by helping you out right now. I helped you not let this house look like it's run by a crazy ass cat lady by letting you know that just because there's an empty inch on a shelf that you don't need to put shit on it. I'm helping you not buy shit because you're currently unemployed. I'm helping you by teaching you basic ass life skills.

Help me out by putting your shit away. You're supposed to be a grown-ass woman. Act the goddamned part. Shit, I'm your housemate. I don't even need a fucking house. I can get up out of here whenever I want.
>>
>>16576083
full initials?
>>
>>16575805

Last name is a G. Which one would you be?
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
lemme help u project my meme visage onto your loved ones until your world becomes my memes
>>
Just recently I've tried to let you go and forget about it all and keep my distance but my friends kinda had us near each other and then today we talked and we messed around together laughed and now I've come right back to you
From J
>>
Dear M,
Happiness comes from within.
Yes, you should be there, because its the better place for you, but it wont make you happier itself. Only one and only thing which can make you happy is you.

Dont get distracted by luxury, big cities or wild life. Just make yourself a new better person, and things will always seem better for you.

I still miss you a lot, and in a way i will miss you all my life. Its kinda hard, ive heard your father had some serious health problems and you arent informed about it. I helped as much as i could at the moment.

Be smart, be persistent, and above all, be safe.
>>
>>16575116

I'm sure you won't read this or maybe you will, I don't know. Maybe I want to tease you, frustrate you and play with you until we both can't take it anymore. Maybe I want your cute unpolished nails to dig into my back while I'm making you physically understand what my views on love are. Maybe I want our soft spoken hymns to resonate through the hallways. Maybe I want you to grab me tightly and whisper to me until there is no space and time. Maybe after it all I'll be entangled with you for the rest of my life. Maybe after it all everything fades away and life feels anew. Maybe we can take on everything together. Maybe nothing lasts forever. Maybe you'll take a piece of me with you when you leave. Maybe I'll feel depleted and numb. Maybe your kisses will spring me back to life. Maybe you're the cure for the poison. Maybe I didn't die. Maybe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Maybe I'll miss you forever. Maybe I'm physically addicted to you. Maybe I'll love again. Maybe I'll start by loving myself. Maybe I'll start by cherishing this moment. Maybe I'll smile again because I can pat myself on the back even for the stupid littlest stupid shit I didn't fuck up on. Maybe the things I fucked up on I'll smile about too. Maybe I was doing just fine. Maybe I just needed to smile. Maybe I just needed to shut up and calm down, maybe I needed to talk this out. Maybe I just want someone to listen. Maybe I wanted to know. Maybe I'm scared. Maybe I'm fundamentally alone. Maybe there's no life after death. Maybe life is death. Maybe death should be my friend. Maybe we should hang out more. Maybe I should ask death how's it going once in a while. Maybe life isn't so bad. Maybe it just isn't so bad when you have a friend as accepting, loving, forgiving and no judgemental as death. Maybe relationships bring you closer to death. Maybe some relationships bring you closer to life. Maybe I don't know. Maybe life is fun like that. Maybe life is the kiss of death, I dunno.
>>
Dear lady of flight,

See you next year.
>>
Dear D,

For a long time now I've been trying not to pass shallow judgements on people I come in contact with. I believe that everyone has a point and if you try to put yourself in their shoes you will come to partially agree with them. But you proved me that this way of thinking is just idealistic crap. You shattered my lifelong convictions just by being yourself. You are, without a doubt the most horrible human I have ever met, rotten to very core, without any kind of empathy, intelligence, determination or wisdom. The fact that you haven't been fired yet is just beyond my comprehension, especially since everyone else you work with sees you in the same way I do. Maybe you're just there as a reminder that people like you exist in the world and you offer some kind of training as to how to interact with them. But sooner or later someone will get enough of your shit, you will be fired and everyone in your life will wave you goodbye, including your slut of a wife who probably sucks nigger dick on a regular basis.
And I hope that will happen soon, because otherwise I will be the one getting fired for beating the shit out of you, you fat fucking midget.

Please have a heart attack,
M
>>
Dear beautiful lady,

I kinda like the idea of people spreading rumours about us. I know this sounds crazy but I'd be proud to be part of that. Really fucking proud.
It would be very, very stupid for us to play into this - to behave in ways that make people talk.
Let's do it.
>>
Dear A,

I hate you. I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore. You take my money, you take my kindness, and I'm payed back in lies and manipulation. It was great when we first met, but you have slowly been creeping towards your "normal" self, and I don't like it one bit. It's the beginning of the end for us.

Dear I,

You had the potential to make something great of yourself. Every step of the way, you fucked up. You need to stop being a lazy cunt and get off your bed and chair to get shit done. Lying and putting things off does not help anything at all. I bet you're putting off something important now. It's pretty much too late, but you can still try, and you just might succeed at something. Please, for your sake, just get it done.
>>
I never meant for things to progress this way. You weren't supposed to mean anything to me. I don't know how it happened or even when, I just woke up one day and realized I love you. It hurts me to be so close to you all the time and not touch you the way I used to.
I miss the sex of course but more than that I miss cuddling with you in the cold. I miss the way you'd get annoyed when I put my cold feet and hands on you at night but you'd let me do it anyways. I miss using your chest as my pillow. I miss how comfortable I was with you.
Conversations and laughter came so easily with you. I miss sharing with you my feelings and dreams. I miss you sharing with me yours.
I know that you love her and as much as I hate to say it maybe you're perfect together. I hope that she comes back to you officially because at the end of the day all I hope is that you're happy. It kills me inside to know that she gets to be the one who falls asleep in your arms again. I felt so safe and happy there. I hope she appreciates that feeling. I hope she knows how lucky she is to have you. I hope that you feel lucky to have her too.
People say that unrequited love is terrible. I don't see it that way. I feel lucky to love you and have you in my life at all. The friendship hurts me but even that sting is worth it just to have known you at all. I think maybe unrequited love is the most pure form of love there is. You give all of yourself to someone and get nothing in return. But still somehow it doesn't matter. I'd give you all of me again and again. I don't need to you to give me anything back. Just promise me you'll be happy.
>>
Dear S,

Right now, you're laying on your bed behind me.
You're gossiping about things that I hate listening. You dramatize almost about everything.
But I'm not mad.
I'm just upset, that a year ago you used my story as yours, that 'someone tried to rape you', 'bully victim for years', 'parents don't show attention' , 'bad financials'. But actually, your life is quite opposite to what you 'Love' to say.
I'm the one who was beaten by my rapist, I was the one who was bullied for years, I was the one who didn't got enough attention from my parents and I'm the one who barely eats, because I can't buy myself food.
You're laying on your bed behind me, talking about how 'pissed' you are, that your boyfriend is going to smoke a cigarette.
You're talking about silly stuff that I don't want to hear.

Talking about drama, I remeber, when I tried to commit suicide the second time, you didn't even rushed to call and ask If I'm okay but rather, you would call me and say 'You are fucking dumb. You aren't depressed. You just want attention.'
I was sick, I am still going through that. But I'm stronger. People laughed at me, now I'm like one of them. I protect you from them. You hate being criticised, but you perfectly know why no one says any bad words to you anymore.
Why don't you ask how am I doing? Instead of that I have to listen to fucking bullshit I don't want to hear.
Why don't you even say THANK YOU, MY BEST FRIEND.

Too bad, you'll never read this.
Too bad, you wouldn't even care.
>>
My One and Only J

I am remaining strong and positive for them. They are scared and worried and have no idea what to expect. They trust us, they need us to make it OK. I tell them to be excited, to think of the potential. I tell them I'm excited and that I can't wait. I tell them I know it's going to be great. It's my job to be strong and happy for them. For you. I know you feel like you have no choice. I know what this means for us, for them, for the others. I know that although you have it in your blood it's going to be hard on you, too. So I am being strong, positive. For you. For them.
But while I have the chance to be honest, I am terrified. I'm scared I'll let you down, scared I won't know what to do. What if they hate it and it hurts them? What if they get in the way?
What if it changes us and pulls us apart? What if I'm the only one who hates it? I don't have a choice in any of this, and I'm utterly terrified of how it might turn out. So, I need you to be strong, positive. Tell me it's going to be great. Tell me to consider the potential. Tell me you're excited. Keep smiling wide and tell me it's going to be OK. Make it OK. Please let us be OK.
Yours, for as long as you will have me
F
>>
I have no business meddling with other people's lives but I do because I don't have one myself. I'm tired of this relationship with myself, I can't seem to stop going after relationships that would never work out. I'm stuck in a sort of clinical depression that I can't get out of and nobody cares. The heavy drug use, cigarettes and drinking doesn't help neither. Nobody notices me walking on the street. No one shares my pain, no one suffers like me and I can't seem to get attention from anyone. I'm stuck, I'm walking a lonely road and it's a long one. I need help, I'm really young and they say I have a bright future in engineering. But I just can't right now, maybe I need to lay off the drugs. It's killing me and now I don't have a sense of direction in life and I'm homeless. I can't be sleeping on my best friends house for the rest of my life. I can't keep distracting myself with these threads. I've had enough and fuck this shit.

I'm out.
>>
Dear G,

I don't know much to say other than I miss you. It's been two and a half years now, but I still remember the two weeks I spent with you and your family. I was akward, I made mistakes. I was too clingy. I tried to back off but it was too late. I just fucked it all up. And I've felt sorry for myself for all this time. And now I think you're getting engaged. I just don't understand why you won't leave my head. I just want to move on, to forget, even. I loved you and still do. But I know you severed all contact with me, and will never speak a word to me again. And about that shit with C, well, I cant really defend myself. That bitch kept fucking pushing and pushing and pushing and I guess just not seeing you for so long, I didnt have the willpower to resist. But I stopped that shit cold once I realized how close I was to doing something vile. I stopped it cold, and have beat myself up for it ever since. I'm sorry. I always said how I prized loyalty, and when holding the love of my life in my reach, what did I do? Fuck it up. I just want to move on, like you did. It hurt hearing from D that you got with someone a week or two after you left me. It realy hurt. Was I really so insignificant that I was so replacable? I wonder if thats the guy whos last name you have now on facebook. You know I thougt I moved on when I joined the army. But literally the first FUCKING TIME I FUCKING OPEN FACEBOOK IN A MONTH WHAT DO I SEE? Your face in the recommended friends section. With a new last name. I was destroyed. I couldnt speak for a while. It just hurts so much to know how easy it was for you, and that you never even give me a thought anymore. I try my hardest not to think about you but I always fall back into this pit of feeling sorry for myself and missing you. I just want to push on.. I will always love you Grace. Whether I want to or not.

-S
>>
P,

The only thing about out relationship that was good was you naked and the things we done while you were naked. Everything else was a very sad filler.
>>
Was driving in my chevy car all day thinking about you. Now I'm online too. It's what I've been told to do. I just follow orders from God and God needs me right now. I've been feeling like a zombie lately and this spices up my life a little bit. I don't think this is how I should spend my time and money but it's what I've been told to do. Have a lot of blasphemy and hipocracy in the way I live but I can't do anything about it. This is the life I chose. I don't mean harm its just how it is.

M
>>
>>16576293
That was beautiful desu
>>
>>16575766
Last initial?
>>
Earlier this year I messed up and didn't tell you that it was something I liked about you and now I like you even more I could even say that I.....even just typing it and thinking it I get super nervous about it but we're friends and I don't want that but of course things stand in the way of that like I don't see myself being good enough or even able to attract you since you're a perfect 10/10 in every aspect and I'm like a 4/10 if I'm lucky
>>
>>16577083
S
>>
>>16577083
FWIW Rem was part of a nickname. Your last initial?
>>
I didn't want to be an asshole but you made me feel insecure. You knew I was always needy when it came to friends and you brought that out of me with your character of independence. I haven't talked to you. Why did you go? I knew we were assholes and probably were not good for you anyway. I want closure, the one where the same thing happens all over again. I'm joking, I wasn't a funny person to begin with. I still haven't learned my lesson after my crippling battle with insecurity. All I ask is that you forget about us and move on to be a great person.

Thank you old friend we won't be remembered.
>>
>>16576141
C
>>
Caleb,

How come I don't see you anymore? We all used to be such close friends and now I heard you're running off with A and William.

Catherine
>>
I can smell and see your arousal on pictures. You're pretty obvious. Pheromones or something.
>>
M,
I wish I hadn't told you. I wish I had just died that night. I wish you didn't have to see me crying and shoving my fingers down my throat trying to get the pills out. I wish you didn't have to hear me ask where my fucking dignity went. I wish we could still be friends but Ive never been the same since then. I'm sorry I fucked up everything and I hope you are genuinely happier without me as a friend. Thanks for everything, love you.
C
>>
I'm sorry for being so insecure and helpless. I didn't want to see you go old friend. I'm stuck here crying now, this is the worst thing I could have done to myself. You're living your life without me how could that be? I was nothing to you and I know that but you brought out the worse in me. I hid it and repressed it, I was dragged through the dirt and all my past traumas surfaced. I trusted you because you were kind but it was all our fault. I'm glad you are doing great.

I had it get it off my chest, I've been such a faggot old friend.

N
>>
C

You are a great person and I'm sorry if your friends were junkies who tried to drag you down.

C
>>
M

I worked at that store for a while and I didn't want to show you how I really felt for you. I had to swallow my pride, my dignity, and morality that day. I knew you ran out of patience with me one time. I don't think I will ever grow up as a person.

Caleb John
>>
>>16577272
>>16575989
Initials?
>>
>>16575116

Sorry for being a judgemental faggot this last year. I won't change, that's my promise even if it means I'll be a weakling hiding in here. It's my guarantee. I spread vicious lies like a viper that's just me. You like tinfoil hats well I like being roasted in one.

Old friend I miss you but ever since I was exposed as a sociopath and a psychopath, things haven't been the same. I'm happy you left for the better.

Hi ex, you can go literally fuck yourself with a toothbrush and put it in my mouth afterwards because that's how I feel when I'm around you.

Real bros, sorry for being a bitch faggot to our old friend that left us. I was a shitty man for even being such an insecure mental midget.

Just wanted to say sorry that's all.

-J (real J)
>>
>>16577303

Just those, won't go any further.
>>
E,
fuck you, you ruined my life and made me terrified of ever having a relationship that goes past acquaintances

S,
fuck you, you ruined my career and made the last 5 years of uni worthless.
>>
>>16577321
(quick on the submit)
sincerely,

J
>>
C,
I know that you don't want to be anything more than friends because you are afraid of being hurt and having to go through what you saw your sister go through when her relationship ended. I still beleive that we should try to make things work between us even if that meant a long distance relationship for us.

C
>>
>>16576807
Your initials?
>>
I think I'm a mental midget

J
>>
Dear G,

You cheated on me, when you were the one who wanted to be in a relationship badly with me, so I gave it a shot and liked it up until then, you made me begin to start mistrusting other girls.

Dear S,

You were the first girl I truly ever loved, and when we talked I was happy, though you got brought into some of my drama by others, you talked to me still. I confessed to you and I gave you the option for me to stop talking to you, but you said "No I don't want to lose you," yet, when I message you, you ignore me, you never respond, and you never contribute into our conversations. You brought me down to depression and you made me have a deeper feeling of mistrust for women.

Dear C,

We had a thing together, it was enjoyable for a while, after I was healing, but I got into depression and you told me to fuck off after trying to get some weight off my chest and all you wanted was my kiss and my penis, yet you never wanted to be together with me. Fuck you, I just wanted us to have something special together, I guess I just am really bad with relationships and girls.

Sincerely, J
>>
Dear Stephan,
I really like you and wish I had the chance to tell you how I felt. It sucks we don't talk anymore. Idk why you always act my friend but then stop talking to me for a while. I'm your fucking a hoe right now but for some reason I still like you. I don't care how depressed you are or how messed up your life is or how you became a weed addict. I have always looked passed your issues and always tried to help you. I will always be here for you.
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
>>
J

I pooped in your closet when you weren't looking.
I also pissed on your mug that you drank on.
Fuck you for being a shitty friend.
Fuck you for being gossipy bitch.

J
>>
>>16577416
I'm sure you're fucking a hoe*
>>
>>16576215
For who?
>>
>>16577500
For the perfect girl I know or do you want like a name
>>
>>16577086
Their initials and/or yours?
>>
I'm a criminal and all my older brother and sisters shun me. I wished them harm but it all came back to me in full force. I'm very bitter about my life. I better watch what I say before my situations I conjure happen to me.

J
>>
>>16577530
Well my first initial is J
>>
N,

Surprise I'm in Los Angeles

-M
>>
MM

Not only will you be banned on the street, you'll be banned from the neighbourhood. Eventually it will be a big PR hit once the investigation is done. Any more damages will be taken to a lawyer.

EM
>>
Dear Stephen,

I may have spoken to you at kelly's via the Ouija board, but I'm still bothered by this. What made you swallow that Damn bullet?

Signed,
Nick
>>
Dear everyone:

I'm going to get better, do better
You'll see. I'm going to make you all proud

C
>>
>>16575116

Dear "C" aka Christos,

Thank you for saving us from our sins. You don't have to make us proud, we're proud to serve the hungry and the thirsty for you. We see you in Gods image everywhere. I heard you were black, Hitler will be mad.

Christian
>>
>>16575989
J,

You'll never get what you want if you don't ask

-Not your C, but another C
>>
R

I'm sorry, I'm just scared. I just want to be alone for a bit. I'm afraid of what you'll say. I care about you so much, I'm just scared. Don't do anything.
>>
Dear CJ,

All you had to do was board the damn train.

J
>>
>>16575116

Yo mental midget JR,

Why are you a little bitch online? I know the reason why.

J
>>
>>16577728

That's not nice, he just has a short temper. Be nice J.

D
>>
I saw your post about remembering what you did to me.

Why haven't you said anything?

You have no idea how much pain I'm in and how badly I've been suffering for the past week. This week has been absolute fucking hell.

I wish so goddamn much I could erase that night from my mind. But I have to live with it forever.

What's worse is that I know it's been a bad week for you too, but I've been trying to help you get through it.

I'm confused.

I'm just a piece of shit. I deserve that night. I deserve everything that happened.

I don't know.
>>
I'm the one that's scared of you.

RG
>>
N,
After all that had happened you can expect a hate fuck, or a proper fuck at best.

J,
Your little double chin is somehow cute for me.

K,
I'm dreading to contact you, even though you're a female I had the best conversations with in a long time, and it's equally as long since I last saw you. I hope you're allright.

S,
I would just rip the little bits of cloth off your body, shame my professional ethics forbids me.

J,
You're the closest thing I had to a female bro.
>>
>>16577765
I'm sorry for everything
>>
Does anyone have a link for the earlier thread? I'm having trouble finding it.
>>
I'm not sorry for anything but I'm sorry for existing without coming out the closet.

J
>>
As a man, I sometimes feel bad about my desire for women. Thank you society. As a result I act weak. This sucks. Do women like emotional intimacy during or after sex? Or both? Porno-performances are hard to combine with soft intimacy.
>>
S

Sorry bro for being such a piece of shit to you. I understand if you wanted to leave. It's none of my business now. It's just so hard to face life knowing I was rejected. Why did you have to block me tho? I know you're not gay but really?

R
>>
I can't stop crying and thinking about my friend that left my life. These posts with the J and the porn induced weakness ah fuck it's all me. What's worse is my real name has two Js in it. I'm done.
>>
What you said about life never being fair to us...you were right about that I guess.
I shouldn't think about you anymore and I know you'd make fun of me if you knew I did.
I'm sorry for the things I said. I'm sorry for never saying goodbye back. I guess I still think about it all because I feel like such a shitty person on both sides.
I hope life is going well for you now. Hopefully better for you than when we were friends...less to have to worry about.

-M.
>>
>>16577796
Pretty sure this is it. It's archived though.
>>16573887
>>
>>16577848
My name starts with J and I can only imagine how anxious people who actually know J's would get reading through these threads.
I'm the same when I see them addressed to J's.
>>
I think you're wonderful, but I wish I had never met you. I don't know how to deal with my emotions and my social skills aren't the best but since I've started talking to you I've fallen more and more in love with you. You're amazing and I love you but I wish I never met you so I wouldn't have to deal with these emotions.
>>
>>16575116

Severing the bonds with you is considered closure to me after everything that's happened. Let's keep it that way during this upcoming new year. Fresh start, wonderful life and let's have no problems.

G
>>
L

I almost killed myself because of you. Remember that, remember how awful of a person you are.
>>
I'm sorry for hurting you. For treating you like I did. If I could take it back I would.

-C
>>
As a C to a C. Don't be sorry if you already said it, you're just repeating the same cycle.
>>
C

I'm really sorry.

J
>>
Diane,

All this inspiration I got is a literal goldmine. They are missing out to be honest.

Good night,
Tarrus
>>
B
It's been two years this month, since time we spoke. I wish you would break this vow of silence, so I could see my friend again. I love you, and it seems I will always.

M
>>
J,

Fuck you for deleting me out of your life once again after you called me drunk 1 in the morning to tell me that you loved me. Fuck you for keeping your shitty boyfriend on the DL for so long. Fuck you for doing all of this even AFTER me coming all the way to Cali to see you. You even got HIM mad and made him delete you, and from the looks of it you had to apologize to him to get him back. Or maybe he's so desperate for you he came back instantly.

Either way. You're so fucking manipulative and deceitful. Fuck. You.

Sincerely, S.
>>
Ashley, you're a whore. Thanks for the nudes.
>>
Dear new delivery girl,

I don't beleive you like metallica but i would still nut in ur butt.

Yours sincerely
The deliveree.
>>
I regret keeping my mouth shut when I should have talked and talking when I should have been silent.

Fug fug fug fug fug.
>>
Dear K,

If it wouldn't make me sound like a fucking psycho I would tell you to break up with your girlfriend and spend the rest of your life with me since I'm clearly the perfect fit for you. Alas, I have an image to uphold and it's not of the insane homewrecker variety. Come to your senses quickly, please.

-- M
>>
Y

The things I do that you say make you proud are only so because I was inspired to be a better person for you.

When the day that I screw it all up with you comes I don't know what I will do. You are my foundation.

While my structure grows and ages, my foundation will need to be strengthen too. Please don't make me rebuild.

M
>>
>>16577927
Thank you, I just wanted something I've written there.

Maybe I'll eventually send the letter...
>>
dear family,
none of you are aware but I've decided to kill myself before my birthday. I've felt that I've experienced the only great things life has had to offer and don't want to spend the rest of my life depressed and unhappy with myself. I can't remember ever being genuinely happy with myself. I wonder if anyone notices the patterns.. the alcoholism. I haven't spent an entire day sober in a very long time. everyone is disappointed in me. I always feel sad when I think about you all, and how you have no idea who I really am. I am compulsive. everything has to be perfect and I can't stand to live in a world where nothing is in order. I cant be in constant control, therefor I am unhappy. so I plan to enjoy the rest of this year as I can with you all and then escape this hell. thank you for being so genuine and loving to me. nobody else is.
MG
>>
>>16578360
I don't have any real words for you, but I will encourage you not to kill yourself. I'm not convinced anything I say as a random anon will change your decisions, but if it would, it means a short reply like this was worth it.

Either way, good luck with your future. I genuinely hope you find something worth living for.
>>
>>16577911
i want you to see me as a cohort

-a
>>
I'm sorry for not using you as a cumrag... oh wait, I'm not sorry, I'm worth more than that, you idiot.
>>
>>16578276
Happy to help. Which letter was it, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>16577303
JR

>>16577712
I guess. I just feel kinda weird about asking someone out via Facebook. I have a bad enough time in person, but at least there I can read body language. The internet is really impersonal.

>>16577728
Ok, so not only are there at least a dozen other Js who post here, but there's actually another JR somewhere in the mix. What the fuck.
>>
J,
I've never felt so at home with someone before. Especially now that we're both so far from home. I feel safe with you. I want to protect you and continue to grow and learn with you. You're absolutely incredible. I've never met someone as lovely as you. While laying next to you at night and holding you I feel this overwhelming joy in my chest and it's hard to put it into words. I love you. Thank you for being so supportive. You're the best friend and lover and more than I deserve.

Uknwn,
I wish I could describe how bitter I am towards you. You're a monster. I hope that karma gets you. I wish I knew what you looked like or what your name was so I could get a better picture. Not that it really matters. You're awful regardless. How could you do that to someone and hurt them so badly? You are truly the scum of the earth. Rot in hell fuck head.

LM,
I know you wanna fight me and honestly if I were you I'd probably want to fight me too. But honestly I don't think anything good would come of it. For one, I know I don't really stand a chance. But I will fight back if you do try anything. Kinda exciting. But yo, you brought this on yourself. You weren't treating her right, and don't really think you deserve her. I hope I don't see you on Newyears.

SOPS,
You guys are amazing. I'm so happy to have met all of you and I hope if the person who I referenced in the above letter actually beats me up that you guys will come back me up later because that would be rad. Thank you guys for helping me out through some shit. I appreciate you dudes.

D,
I don't miss you. Sometimes I catch myself thinking about you but I don't miss you at all. I deserved better, and now I am with someone who actually appreciates me. You destroyed my trust way early on and I wish I had the balls at the time to just end things then. But stupidly I let it continue for way too fucking long. I have severe trust issues now and I hate it. I wish I wasn't so fucking anxious and insecure now. Bitch.
>>
>>16578552
>>16563855, >>16563874 and 16563882.

I checked the regulation of my high school, it looks like there's nothing against professor-student relationships; and if I happen to need to be her student again, we can simply ask another professor to give me notes, or I can just wait until the next year to make the classes.

Mind you I'm not sending her this stuff now; this is something I want to have to show her, like, four or five years from now.
>>
David

I know you took my purple micron illustrators pen.

I can really forgive you easy if you lost it because you didn't realize it was an art pen and brought it to work.

But I wish you would have just told me when I asked.
Because it's made me realize what a bad friend you are. And it had to be over a pen.

You're also a scumbag because I was keeping that pen tucked away with a notebook, on which i was quietly logging the dates I did house chores.
I found the book, open to the chart in your room.
After I asked if you'd seen it.

I don't think you realize that I don't trust you on the down low, and every day I like you a little less because you're a 22 year old dude that will do stupid/dishonest and skeevey stuff...
All so you can continue being lazy and taken care of.

You also don't realize how obvious it's been and you look so dumb thinking its all gonna work out.
Me and Jimmy are going to leave your ass.
>>
I wish you hadn't changed. You're amazing but this is a really ugly side of you. I hope one day we can be friends but it all depends on how you handle yourself in the future. Talk to me.
- M
>>
>>16578591
I remember reading those letters, you seem like a sweet guy. It's good there's no rules or anything, you should go for it if you think it'll work.

And saving the letters for later is a good idea, if you end up together and show her them I'm sure she'll love it.

Good luck anon!
>>
L

Just give me back the books I lend to you and then walk away and never come back to me, don't talk to me ever again. Just act as if we never met. Please don't think we are still friends or something. You lost my friendship and trust.

Y

You are the most lovely person I have ever met in my life. You gave me some of the happiest moments in my life until now and I can't thank you enough for that, but even then you will never see me as nothing more than a friend and that really hurts me badly.

I'm sorry for falling in love with you, I really tried to stop loving you, but I just couldn't. I know you really appreciate my friendship, but when the time comes I will be parting ways with you.

I'm sorry for being so weak.

- J
>>
M,
My life has gotten so much better since I put you out of it. I'm so glad we got counseling and put us in the fucking grave; my relationship with you was literally burning me down to the smallest fraction of who I could be.
It's been a month and a half and I'm halfway done with the book I started writing when we broke up. I'm racking in the money from my paychecks getting ready for my vacation, and getting As in all my classes. You are no longer holding me back. I am finally not the person who was suffering between us.
It is so fucking liberating. I'm spending every goddamn day showing how wrong you were to be ashamed of me.
>>
You're a narcissistic, childish girl.
>>
File: HerGone.jpg (54 KB, 480x956) Image search: [Google]
HerGone.jpg
54 KB, 480x956
I miss you... Er, well, the old you.
>>
>>16578850
And you're a prick who thinks the world owes him something. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>16577239

Really? Wait, what area are you from, there's a lot of Cs.
>>
s

i hope you get better eventually. sorry for bailing. im a shit human and i thought that if i cut myself out it wouldnt matter. you just piss me off so much because you treat him like shit all the time and he doesnt fucking deserve it. i wish you could see how much he stresses over you. he tries to be a fixer but he keeps attracting assholes who drain him and give nothing back. i hoped that losing a friend, even symbolically, even one that was just background noise in the first place, would inspire some change in how you treat the people around you. but of course it just comes off like im a giant cunt who doesnt care. maybe thats all i am.

also youre not alone in your depression. sounds trite but i know how isolating it can feel. you dont have to pretend to be happy but dont lash out at the people who try to lift you up. try to see a doctor. you dont have to go to a therapist or anything just do go in for a checkup and say "hey, i think i have depression and i dont want to anymore." your choice but i think it would help. gl
>>
J-

I'm a happy girl, but if I could have you for my birthday, I'd be even happier.

M
>>
Hey Wes Lee.

I miss your fucked up little brain, your serial killer smile and the way you used to walk all over the feelings I used to have for you when I was 17. I know I'm still your favourite. You'll never replace me, you little shit.

Love,

The rape victim with stockholm syndrome.
>>
Your mental problems are not my mental problems. Don't twist shit to fit your narrative. I don't tolerate people like you in my life and never will again.

Goodbye.
>>
Dear S,

Do you still carry that little plastic star I gave you?

C.
>>
hi d,

i want it to be just you and me next tuesday.

sincerely, j
>>
Dear Anon,

Losing your head again? Don't drag me down with it lol. Nope, not this time.

C
>>
C

Don't worry about "S" I mean J the rat. Insecure people going to do insecure things. Have a good one.

W
>>
Jimmy, I liked you a lot but fuck you for not giving me a real break up. Deciding to ignore me sucked but when you answered my phone call a month later and told me you still loved me was worse. You're a fucking pussy. I don't love you anymore. You gave me hope that things were going to get better right after ignoring me for a month. I don't hate you but I just wanted an actual break up instead of not answering. Thanks for showing me cool music but I think we were better off friends than lovers.
>>
I don't love you.

Jimmy
>>
Austin,
I don't know if we'll ever work out again, it would be nice but i can't force anything. Despite the way i acted sometimes, I've always cared about you. I remember how we met off a snapchat thread next thing you know, you're in New York with me holding my hand. You're somebody i can never hate. I'm happy I lost my virginity to you, because I lost it the most perfect way to someone i really loved. When you were naked on the hotel bed i couldn't stop thinking about how that was the most beautiful sight. I remembered the night you got back to your hotel late and your dad was angry, you told me that this was the happiest you've ever been in your life. The time I told you about my grandmother and how I felt even though she was a bad person no one deserves to die alone, you said "you're not ugly". I have so much love left for you, and I really hope you become happy. I don't like the idea of you being with other girls but if you do I hope you find a girl to make you happier than I did and treats you better. Thank you for loving me and being such a significant part of my life
>>
>>16579351
Yeah me either
>>
M ulti million lawsuit
>>
>>16577946
Initials?
>>
God,

Been slaving away for Jesus again. I don't masterbate or do anything remotely independent in my life or I'll wither away. All I have is hate in my heart and I don't think this is right. I'm trapped and I can't get out, I'll lose my family and everything I worked hard for. My wife, kids and relatives will be taken away if I don't follow. What have I done. All I can do is drive around now, going nowhere and going nowhere with my life, I feel like a criminal and hope I don't get prosecuted like one soon,

White Boy
>>
Dear Me
Well buddy you have officially done it. The blackout is in effect. If by now you can not even participate in xmas group dinners and parties. Well buddy like let the blackout happen then. And in all honesty no one can guilt trip you into what should be fucking clear and painful to see. God you are trying buddy I can see it but fuck I guess that pain was too much to bare, but we carry on regardless. I just wanted to say that I'am proud of you for making it this far. I just hope you use this repressed pain for good, for understanding and for compassion. Yeah these next 3-4 weeks are going to be insane. Drinking and joyfulness yey and such. But just enjoy the last days of this year and be happy for next year. But buddy if you don't want to be part of it and kindly said you didn't want to be part of it. Then you have done enough for xmas i think. Anyway enjoy yourself you earned it.
>>
File: once in a lifetime.jpg (13 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
once in a lifetime.jpg
13 KB, 500x375
>>16579512
>gotta remember the picture
before i'm drunk enough to not know what a picture is.
>>
Dear me,

Don't have any drama, got good friends, take care of family and business. Generally got no problems this holiday season.

Feels good.
>>
K.N

I looked up some old stuff we use to look into and gawk at. Guess what I saw? The old candy exchange we did a while back. The craziest shit you sent me was those legit African dried crisps you sent me. I didn't tell you but I ate them all. I sent you something you and your wife might like this year m8. Enjoy!

-E
>>
>>16578360
>>16578360
Hey man, call the suicide line. It helped me everytime I tried to kill myself. They won't solve your problems but it'll give you a platform to get it off your chest without judgement and complete objectivity. Like I said, it helped me every time.
>>
Dear MG,

I'm gay for you man. Buddy you better buckle up because I'm coming to the rescue buddy. I don't think you need me but I have to save you to save myself. Also I care very deeply for you more than your parents ever will. I want to form a co dependent relationship where I can suck the life out of you and eventually all of your resources.

MP
>>
M,

Sorry but I am purposefully avoiding you to avoid a tough conversation. Why am I suddenly MIA? It has nothing to do with your looks or personality, I find you a joy to be around and seeing your tits all the time is great. But I am selfish as fuck with my time. Time is all we have in this life and nothing gets to me more than someone trying to guilt me for how I use mine. If you were cool with me being touch and go and doing this on my terms it would work, but you aren't and I can't say I blame you. I am not the right guy for you. I won't be attentative check my phone all the time or respond to everything you say to make sure you are validated. Sorry, I am an asshole.

J
>>
I'm a mental midget and I don't deserve you.

JN
>>
This isn't funny stop laughing you should be scared. Why are you laughing you see this face I'm not laughing. My rage isn't funny, it isn't funny, why are you laughing. This is the only trick I could do. I better drive off.

MP
>>
Mikey,
I think about you a lot.
M
>>
So easy to waste their time and resources.

-NW
>>
>>16579351
last initial?
>>
hey e,

thanks for the hug

j
>>
Dearest Victoria,
I know you don't want to talk to me anymore because you think I'm mentally unstable due to my recent episode of attempting suicide. I honestly just thought you'd be there for me one last time, but you told me to leave you alone. You promised you'd talk to me the next day, but you had spread rumours about me. Why did you allow everybody to ridicule me and why have I lost my friends? I'm too scared to face people now. These anti-depressants aren't working. The only thing I want is for you to talk to me one last time, rebuild the bridge. I just want you to respect me again before I finally decide to kill myself. I can't live without your smile and I can't die without it either.

I'm sorry for everything. Our love was short-lived but it was the greatest time of my life and I'll never, ever forget you.

Find someone, have that beautiful son you wanted. I love you.

- T
>>
Viz,

When you're the best at what you do there are people lining up to bend over backwards to get a piec e of you. We both lnow that because we are the best. That's why we didn't work. You liked the adoration and attention a little too much. That's also why I landed softer than you did. You liked the attention enough to give in and carry those weaker than you. Me? I found equal counterparts. We crossed paths once since and it was very ugly for you, you got obliterated. It was satisfying and validating for me.

But this is where it gets awkward. There's another place I want to conquer and rule over. We've talked about this before. We both are good. My guys aren't in this one and my shoulders are getting heavy from carrying. I am going to ask you to join forces again. I know you have your knew bf but I'm not interested in rehashing that aspect of our relationship. Are you in or out?

Wolf
>>
When someone says goodbye let them go. You'll only hurt each other and yourselves at the end.

-E
>>
Dearest K,
You just broke up with me via messenger - you said: "I need a friend not a boyfriend, right now". Grow up bitch. You've been avoiding me for a week. Can you even fucking imagine how did I feel? What the fuck? I've been licking your vagina like a few days ago. I know you've got a lot of problems. I know...But you won't even fucking let me help you?! Your the first one I truly loved.
I know you're taking those pills, you say that they affect you, I know you've got depression...BUT IM THE ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU; WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT?!WHY WON'T YOU LET ME?
I thought we are happy together. I thought that we can speak about everything... When we first met, we've been talking,texting all day long...
We've been sending pictures. I've got soo many photos of you; of us...
I can't be 'just your friend'.I can't sit next to you without loving you. I can't look at you without loving you. I just fucking can't...
Why the fuck don't you feel the same?
I just fucking can't understand why don't you want to at least try, you just say: "i can't involve, i just can't involve". What's the true reason you don't want to be with me? What are you hiding?
You know I'd do anything for you.
How am I going to survive, If I got to see you almost every day?
You say that you are sorry. Are you?
You will just keep going.
What about me? I'll probably think about you every day.
It's almost christmas, I will make you a present anyway. I'll just give it to your mother or your sister.
I hope you will cry when you'll receive it.
I hate you.
I love you.
I really do.
M

any ideas for a present ;_;?
>>
Dear Slim,

I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin' Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father! If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her? I'm a name her Bonnie. I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him. I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man. I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

This is Stan
>>
You little cute chinky eyed witch! is that it? You're gonna smack your lips around and swirl it like a helicopter and think I won't respond? You think your perky magnetic eyes won't be looked upon and inspected for its vibrancy? You think I won't squint really hard trying to look for your imperfections? Well you're wrong lady, I can't find any flaws except that you turn into a kitty cat at night and leave me with a broken heart. O yea? Well I still think you're dam purrfect!

I miss you, there I said it.
Shibe
>>
J-

Bummer I missed you. Maybe after Christmas I'll see you. Or maybe I won't. Either way, I'll always act surprised. Merry Christmas.

Other J-

You're handsome, charming, and really good at your job. I want to tell you, but I feel like it'd be weird, what with my crush on you and all. Keep it up!

Other other J-

I keep thinking about all the stupid shit you pulled on me all those years ago trying to figure out why I put up with you. Why I thought I was in love with you. I'm disgusted in myself for what I did, and in trying to let go, I keep thinking on it. I'm going to burn the page eventually. You're honestly one of the most immature men I dated, even if you were an adult in all appearances.

And I can't get over thinking that you compared me to every single one of your crazy exes. Obviously, you did, because you accused me of the kind of shit you said they'd pull that I never did. And you only come back into my life after a break up to try (and fail) at getting laid. Go fuck yourself. I'm more than what I was all those years ago. For the record, your dick didn't turn me into a slut.

-M
>>
>>16578562
I dated a JR and I posted something here before. I'm one of the many M's that didn't work out with a J.
>>
Thank you.
Thank you for caring, when nobody else does.
Thank you for pushing me to try and make things work out between me and me wife. I'm still not sure whether I want to keep fighting for that any more - and maybe that's why you're pushing me? You see things that I don't see. I should trust you more. No, wait, I trust you completely. I should listen more.
>>
>>16579725
Awwwwh dude
>>
File: 1359060114461.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1359060114461.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
>>16579874
my sides
>>
>>16575116
Dear G,
You have saved me from a life of worthlessness. Under your stern guidance, I have become a better woman. A better version of myself. What would I have done without you? Each day, I am inspired by you and I am grateful for your presence. I recall so vividly lying beside you, thinking to myself "At least he's the type I'd never fall in love with." How funny that now my only wish is to bear you at least 6 sons. I love you. I am almost ashamed to write that, I can hardly express it to you. Everything is lighthearted when I speak to you, but sometimes I just want to grab you by the shoulders and scream WE DID IT, WE FOUND EACH OTHER! I don't think you'd understand, and I'd be sad about it if I didn't know just how rare what we share between us is. I never thought I'd actually meet someone complementary, and I never thought it would feel like this. No rushing feelings, no flowery prose captures this. It is like feeling the ground beneath your feet, you hardly even notice it at all it is so solid and true. I want to write you poetry, and compose sonnets. I wish I could ensure that history would never forget you for my words of affection. You deserve every happiness. I hope beyond all hope that I may be the one to give it to you. If I may not, and Fate has other things in store for me, I will always be grateful that life walked me into your arms, for without such an event, my mind would have led me to folly and failure. I promise to be ever faithful, ever loving. A dutiful wife and mother. I will anticipate your needs, I will keep the house warm, clean...I will ensure you are fed big, fatty steaks every day for so long as my hands can work a flame. I love you. I wish you knew what it felt like so I wouldn't have to fail at explaining it to you.
>>
>>16579218
Sorry
>>
T

Despite being a fat feminazi lesbo that everyone regrets meeting you are nice. At first, then you just unload your crap like no other and it sucks. It sucks spending time with you. Told you stop messing around and you slept with my girlfriend.

Fuck you.

K
>>
>>16580080

As a scammer in an MLM I am offended by this mental midgetry. You must be some autistic person to even find this remotely funny.

B roni my lil pony
>>
>>16580104

Biggie smalls pls you had enough success on the mic.
>>
Yet anotherJ,

I just want to be everything you need. I hope we can be more than two strangers in a business partnership one day. Why did you have to be so damn perfect? You've made me strive for perfection.

-yet another M
>>
>>16575116
Dear M,
sorry for being so autistic.
I had decided to stop talking so friendly to you long ago. So it's not like it would have been any different.
Dearly yours, C.
>>
>>16580080
It's been posted before in threads. Not really clever at this point.
>>
I think the J's and M's should start posting (female) or (male) after the initials.

One: Because there's too many J's and M's
Two: I sort of want to see which ones do/don't work out.

Actually might be good in general. Less people might as for more initials/names if they can rule it out by gender. Also interesting for the people who just like to read.
>>
>>16580195
It's okay Cathy we were both autistic anyway.

Matt
>>
M

I'm sorry for being so autistic lately. I'm feeling pretty shitty lately and I need you. At the same time I'm autistic enough to not need you when my autism hits full blast. I'd rather drive around and smoke crack than to be with you to be honest.

-J
>>
C,
Why do you want to play with me and still want to be with that girl? You know she is better for you then me? We will have some fun but that is it, were as you have something with her, think about it man, don't fuck it up.
>>
Dear Crack,

You make me feel so autistic and I love you. The feeling is like how a kid will draw hearts on a snowy lawn out of sheer autism.

-A
>>
C

I want to snort you through my nostrils. You fucking invigorate me when you're around I just want to rattle your bottle with my fallen teeth. I can't play these baby games anymore. I'm delusional for this coco.

-A
>>
Dear Stacey,

I think you are a very nice person, but you seem to crave the attention of all the men you know. You seem to like to string them along and I am keen on your game. I may be a basement dwelling nerd who hasn't had sex in 4 years, but I won't be sucked into your game that you are playing on the other fools.

I would though have NSA sex with you btw.
>>
Dear Stacey's Mom,

Divorced but you're still in the game at this age. I wouldn't mind putting a ring on you if I was high on acid and if I could divorce you the next day. Doesn't help that you do heroine and meth neither.

Bradley
>>
Lmao what the fuck is happening in this thread?
>>
dear happening,

What's happening!!?!

h
>>
>>16580022
I'm an M(female) also dated a JR (those are just his first two names, though) and he turned out to be fucking crazy.

Hasn't worked out with any of my many J's yet, but I'm too stupid to give up.
>>
>>16580073
I miss her, anon.
>>
>>16580406
My JR was so nice. He was just called JR not putting his last name here.

Well turns out he was a fucking criminal. He actually had a wife and a fucking kid he didn't tell me about. Kept asking me if he could stay at my place which I didn't mind because I get laid but then he started doing this everyday. Fast foward a couple of weeks and the uniforms started knocking on my door.

Turns out this fuckface was a wanted serial rapist and I enjoyed it.

I'm a guy btw.

Name's Kevin
>>
I'm sorry, but I'm bored as fuck. I don't want to just sit around watching TV, watching you do drugs as I try to sober up. I want to go out, see the world, actually DO something. I need excitement and adventure and I won't find it with you. I'm sorry.
>>
I'm not just a drug addict I'm also a crackhead.

J
>>
>>16580022
Ah, sorry to hear about that. It may be a relief to know I've never dated an M.
>>
T,
I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Maybe if the right people die then this could happen.
I know that you're struggling at the moment. I can't tell you that everything will be alright, but I can hold you until you feel better. Remember that you're not alone.
>>
Oi M fancy grabbing a beer with your friend?
>>
CH -- Oh you came back to me again, Daddy… how long has it been with us? A long time but I've never found anyone, really, who I liked as much as you although we've never met in person. I like sending you pics and videos. Wish we could make them ourselves. I want to hear your voice again. *deep hard kiss* - KD
>>
Dear self
I'm honestly scared I look to the past and relive the regrets from them and I look to the future and the unknown scares me but now living in the present I feel something different it is well hard to explain I feel it all I could say but well that scares me and everything that is happening has scared me lately
>>
Dear parents

I'm sorry if i have dissapointed you in any way, but I keep getting depressed all the time, and you only keep raging at me, dad, you are pretty chill, mom, you scare the fuck out off me, I had friends, but i can't just bring myself to be as cheerful as before, I got into the best college in town, my 2 best friends (I guess) got accepted too, life is just beginning, but i feel dead inside already, I feel tired of you being on my neck with everything I do, I don't want to share any of my life with you two, at least not with you mom, you are seriously fucking freaking me out, these kinds of episodes have happened before once in my life, and I cannot experience them again, i'm cuestioning my sexual identity, not sure of who i am, not sure of how to act, not sure of how to be around friends, around you, around strangers, I thought I had come to terms with it but I apparently haven't, and when I talk to anyone about it I just feel worse and worse, how is it possible, that I'm having these crises at 18, how am I going to face life if Its just beggining, I'm struggling to do any simple thing and I feel like I'm growing up but it doesn't feel right, I thought I had already figured my life out, what I wanted to be, what my future plans were, but I just can't bring myself to just be, can't fucking bring myself to do stuff with you, I want to be with my friends too, but when I'm with them, I feel bad too, when I'm alone, still the same. Just can't fucking live this afraid of everything, making friends is hard, and I'm not good at relationships either, I'm feeling like my world is crumbling, and I shouldn't feel like that, I shouldn't feel frustrated, but I'm still feeling bad, how am I, the person who is funny and a clown for the only group of friends i have, feel this bad, have only 5 friends and I'm scared of losing you guys, you're the only thing I have, fuck me I just haven't felt this bad in so long fuck this shit fuck i hate this i hate feeling sad this lett
>>
>>16580887
Cont.

Sincerely, J
>>
>>16580608
Initials?
>>
Dear Matt,

Do you think cats have dreams and aspirations? Do you think they have plans for the future? Also I would wanna very badly get wasted with you, just for fun cause I'm bored.

Claudia
>>
Dear J,

Go see a doctor, you're severely depressed. Honestly man, fuckin' go, they'll make you better faguette loaf.

Regards,
L
>>
Aust, i can try my best to distract myself during the day but when I'm alone at night, i can't handle missing you so badly.
>>
>>16580406
I'm >>16580022
I'm female, guy was JJR. Nothing too crazy, but it was bad timing for us both. It lasted a week. Goodbye two year friendship. Wish I had a way to check up on him, but he stays off social media.
>>
dear me,
don't give in. it will be over soon enough..
you've never been this extreme with your disorder but now I'm forcing you to. you're going to die. nobody is going to actually care because nobody fucking has. if anyone cared they'd worry because it's not like you've made up any good enough excuses to hide this. if you go into that kitchen you're going to regret it, fatass.
-M
>>
I don't want to fuck some random chick I don't care that much about. But you don't want me. It seems my brain has a hard time processing no. But if it has, it won't want you anymore. It will have a hard time processing yes. I don't like it, but it is what it is.
>>
I know you want the bad boy who doesn't give two shits about you. I can play the part, but it's not who I am. Maybe you should look elsewhere for some guy who truly doesn't give two shits about you.
>>
Hey Dad,
Yeah, I messed up, I know. I've never been really good when it comes down to relationships, especially within the family. I never really stick around with people because I'm too afraid of them. Of course I always put on mask to help prevent others from asking questions. I don't want too many people entering my life. I should've let you in. I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to ask for your help. I love you. I'm sure you love me too but eh, life is complicated, isn't it ? I hope your health is getting better. Please stop those nasty heart attacks. You know my brother gave me a call last month about you and how we should come and see you. But we're just cowards. I'm sorry we've never been able to talk much, but every time I told you I loved you, I was serious about it. I wasn't lying. Please don't go. Why do I always keep losing the people I love ? You've never asked for much. Yes, you broke the family, but I was just a kid and I couldn't comprehend your adult problems. What can a six-year old boy understand when he sees his parents fighting each other? Anyway time is running out, and I need to finish this letter. I know you'll never see this letter and I don't know if I'll ever get the courage to tell you this. But as tears roll down my cheeks, be sure to never forget that I've always loved you.
Sincerely, your son.
>>
I'm so turned of by crazy bitches, that even if I really wanted to like the pain you're causing me, I couldn't. I couldn't even fuck crazy bitches, because I couldn't even get it up when bitches were being crazy.
>>
>>16578806
Thanks bro/girl.

And yet, I'm completely fearful...
I didn't even hint her I like her as of yet.
>>
>>16580822
iktfb
>>
>>16577716

D: What's the last initial?
>>
>>16581056
T is TB.
>>
Dear R,

Let's get married in 2016

Love,
A
>>
>>16577721
kek
>>
Hi, I'd love to see you again next Jan8th
And your eyes are the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
>>
I really hope you're thinking what I'm thinking. By that, I mean I hope you're thinking of having rough anal with me. Love you.
>>
A,

I'm sorry for being a complete weirdo. I'm not good with the whole 'Dating' thing. I apalogise for those creepy texts I sent you. At the time I thought they were romantic and cute but now I realise why all my friends are in relationships, going out to party's, having sex, exchanging gifts and being social.all while i'm alone in my room wanking and drinking Ice tea. It's because i'm fucking creepy. I try not to be creepy. I tried to stay fit. I ate healthy. I worked out daily. I got rather ripped. but then you told me that you didn't us to be together. You said shit like "It's me" and "We can still be friends". It's all bullshit. Hollywood, cliche, bullshit. I'm sorry.

N.
>>
File: 1324499016559.jpg (103 KB, 829x768) Image search: [Google]
1324499016559.jpg
103 KB, 829x768
JK (initials)

I love you more than anything and I'm glad I get to be with you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

CC,
That's right. I know your last name. I'll soon know more.
You didn't treat him the way he deserves to be treated.
He is the kindest soul ever and you DARED to treat him like shit? How can you date someone long distance and not see them for FOUR YEARS? I bet you're a cheating little whore, aren't you?
I noticed that you seem depressed. Your profile's set to private.
You better not be missing him, you heartless bitch. He will never take you back. He's with me now, and I'm giving him way more love than you ever gave him at any point in those four years of his that you WASTED.
Karma's gonna come collect your debt.
>>
Dear CM,
I’m sorry for all the things i said two years ago. I didn’t mean it. You will always be especial to me. Probably we won´t see each other again so… bye. I hope you´re fine and happy.
M
>>
Last New Years I was missing you and that precedent lasted the entire year. This NYE, you will be far from my mind and I will forget you. You've won as I am finally giving up on you.
>>
>>16578243
V?
>>
You're so messed up, I just want to fix you.
>>
File: tumblr_nwrg79HJt31shon9uo10_540.jpg (110 KB, 540x538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwrg79HJt31shon9uo10_540.jpg
110 KB, 540x538
Lauren M M of the Welly tropics:
I'm sorry for what I said. I'm sorry for what I did. I truly am. Nothing's made me as happy as your legitimate caring for me, and it's been awful without you. I said we couldn't be friends to make sure you were completely certain on leaving, but I regret it more than anything else in my life.

I'm sorry, and I forgive you for leaving and doing this... I'm willing to believe it was someone else poisoning your mind against me, and we can be happy if you'd come back.

-HDR of the north pole
>>
>>16580443
Holy shit, what a wild ride. Yeah, mine was just JR, too, and he's just crazy and projects it onto every woman he dates. Yknow, the type who makes you think you're the one doing everything wrong. And not nice at all. Glad yours was nice, at least, sucks what he turned out to be, though. Sorry to hear.

>>16581153
Bummer. You'll probably meet someone cooler than him who will stick around, though, and it'll be a distant memory.
>>
JW-

Did you actually shoulder check me as I was leaving last night or did I do it? It's too bad we couldn't talk. I should really stop coming in when it's busy, but I guess I'm working on other people's schedules right now.

What I find overwhelming is how much I like everything I know about you so far, and how creepy I feel. I can't help overhearing things on occasion. I can't help seeing the looks I garner after you chat with me. I can't help feeling that there's talk, and though you're trying to avoid it, you can't.

And for that, I'm sorry. But I can't change this. My feelings won't just stop. It's a problem for both of us, in sure, but what good is it?

Oh well.

M
>>
>>16575116

Mark A,

I missed fucking your ass last night. You gossipy bitch, you better not tell your girlfriend.

Kwon Kim
>>
>>16582402

>gossipy bitch
>mark

Lol, ya knew a gay guy named mark too. he was a good guy.
>>
>>16581834

Bryan,

You could have just told me last night. It looked like you wanted it.

-Mark
>>
>>16580195

Wish this was for me but he likes a girl.
>>
My J was a smoking hot little whore who didn't seem as stupid as the rest of them. But I guess he was. Pity, he was a fine piece of ass.
>>
Proposing new /j/ category
>>
The last is returning.
>>
>>16575116
J
You're one hot studmuffin.
>>
>>16583113
Damn could be talking about me my name starts with a J and the group of people I know we use stud muffin a lot
>>
>>16580289
>>16580347
Hahahahaha
>>
>>16583083
Second the motion
>>
>>16575116
C

I kinda wanted to fuck you, but you blew your chance.

J
>>
>>16582277
>You'll probably meet someone cooler
Oh yes, I did. It's not a distant memory, it just isn't an emotional one anymore. Hard to fully forget someone when you were friends for a few years.
>>
Dear Me

I wish you were even a little bit adequate. I wish you were able to make friends easily like you've seen other people do. I wish that you didn't feel like shit the majority of the day. I wish that you were a strong person. I wish that other people wouldn't just forget you just like that. I wish you were a better man. Hopefully went you get sent off, it will be a learning experience. An introspective period where you at least gain some wisdom and discipline. Whatever you do however, don't give up. Although you are weak right now, you are persistent and your persistence can eventually aid you in finding strength.

Sincerely
Me
>>
File: 1446168575636.jpg (289 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446168575636.jpg
289 KB, 2000x1000
V,

Please don't think I'm a bad person. Trust me, I'm not doing so well either. I don't think you will hear from me again and I think that's a good thing since you are clearly able to be happier without me.

I won't visit your blog anymore either.

I've been a wreck lately though. I don't have any reasons to be around these days.

I'm really sorry. I fucking hate who I am, and I know you are one of those people who are joining the line of excitement towards when I'm finally going to off myself because I can't do anything right..
>>
K,
I want to see you again.
M
>>
>>16584181
More initials please?
>>
>>16584184
to KR
>>
So well this is me saying after January if I ever see you again you won't talk to me since I guess we aren't that close even though you told me some seriously personal shit a little bit ago then I guess I did something to get you mad or disappointed with me and we didn't talk for a bit but just the other day you started to talk to me and I then we laughed but in a little over 4 weeks we won't see each other that often or at all and I will easily be forgotten probably since I am that guy people easily forget but I hang around your town since I have a ton of friends there and if we do see each other again you won't say anything except maybe a friendly 'hello' but why should I care since I wouldn't of actually had a shot with you since at most I'm a 4 and you're a 10 and since day one I was shocked and confused why you even spoke to me although over the past year and a few months we talked a ton I fucked up with saying things to you and they always came out wrong but even still those things that came out wrong others probably would've punched me or slapped me and just walked away to never speak to me again but you didn't and I honestly wonder why do you also feel the same or is it you're just an overly friendly person but even still I'm happy you stayed I really do like being a friend but of course I definitely would love to be more than that but I probably won't since I'm a chubby dorky guy and you're a realy pretty nice girl who a ton of people like but you know I guess friends is enough if after January we still talk and shit then I'll definitely be happy but if not then I guess it wasn't meant to be so I'll be going off with this

Yo see you this is from J (a different one than those other posts) also sorry for this looooong note
>>
>>16583085
Spooky

Story?
>>
MK,
All I want is to know how you feel...
T
>>
>>16584026
Honestly, you'll never forget anyone who made an impact on your life. Maybe you won't think of them every day, but you'll still remember them.

Fuck, I know I do. But we both know it doesn't stop us from finding better people. I need to get out more, holy shit.
>>
Dear Square Enix executives, fucking kill yourselves for making the ff7 remake an action game.
Dear Tetsuya Nomura, fuck you for ruining the series. You did the ff7 characters okay, and everything else you did was worse than fanfiction written by an 11 year old. Fucking kill your self.
>>
I don't even want to fuck other women. I act like a pussy on purpose. Not even consciously, I just realised it's the reason. I can smell your pussy from here too. I'm trying to act like a drunk Peter from family guy who wants to get it on with Lois.
>>
I want to sit with you girls arms around you watching tv and laughing hard. And then leaning in and kissing you. And maybe have sex and sleep together while we hold eachother tight, or something.
>>
>>16576803
i know that feel, bro
>>
>to my ex-fiancée

I did stuff I always hated (watching action movies, go fishing) because you like them.

I stopped doing stuff I love (reading, listening to "old music") because you didn't like those.

I've been in a kitchen at 3AM because you wanted me to prepare a fancy dish you like.

I had hurting legs from walking stairs up and down because you made my house as dirty as yours (where one cannot enter without sneezing uncontrollably).

I stopped meeting interesting friends with intelligent chat because this made you "bored".

I endured you lying that I did what I did not, that I said what I didn't say, just because you complained I never admit when I'm wrong.

I've hurt myself (literally) plenty times because of you: fish hook stuck at finger, balls hurting because you can't pilot your scooter for shit, hypothermia... my teeth turned black from smoking the same cheap cig you do, so I could spare some cash to date you.

I emptied a bank account I've been filling for three years so I could go to fancy restaurants you love and buy the engagement ring you wanted.

Plenty times I spent hours on a bus while attending college because you felt lonely, while you were NEET'ing because you were fired. Twice.

I endured your hypocrisy, preaching stuff you never followed.

I had to deal with you "possibly pregnant" thrice because you're too irresponsible to take your fucking pills regularly.

You were already overweight, your tits were already dropping, you have psychiatric problems, a goldfish has a larger attention span than you, and you can't think about something to chat about besides gossip. And yet I accepted you as you were.

I put up with your often unfair tantrums because you made shit up, you thought shit up, or decided to whine against stuff happened YEARS before we were engaged.

And now, you're saying I never loved you?

Do you want to know why your "enchanted prince" became a frog? Because there's only so much masochism I could endure.

More to come...
>>
>>16584964
"But I did everything for you..." oh, really? Lying constantly so you could look a better person? Jealousy tantrums because of an ex-girlfriend I had no more contact with? Forcing me to stop doing what I like, so I could spend more time with you, since you need 24h/day attention?

Within the reasonable, I always did everything you wanted. But you had nothing to offer me in return, and you gave no fucks if I felt lonely, discouraged and depressed.

Thankfully I broke up our relationship while still loving you. Now, looking in retrospect: it was the sanest thing I did for my life.

Thanks for nothing, asshole girl.
>>
Dear ex-news paper editor,

Chances are you probably won't read this.
I wish I still knew you, like as a friend. I hope you've let go of your insecurities, you're a pretty lady, embrace that cute body of yours. People will always mock and laugh at you, but don't be ashamed of who you are, don't be ashamed of your soul's vessel.

I miss you, I really do, I wish we could run in to each other somewhere, a bar, some random cafe, that would be cool. I promise I won't look straight at you and just walk by without saying a word this time around.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-21-57-42.jpg (847 KB, 1532x1351) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-21-57-42.jpg
847 KB, 1532x1351
I will make you a sunset view.
Hold you the way you want me to
We'll travel all seven seas
I'll never ever leave you feeling empty.

But we haven't met yet, so what's the deal?
I can't say that we ever will, how should I feel?

I might get killed before I meet you,
Might die in a trench somewhere East of here.
In a few months, I could be deceased or disappear.
I've been waiting for you, but not long enough.
If Fate's a thing, she's too wise for me to call her bluff.
I wish I could meet you in six days, when I leave for home.
But instead I'll party with friends, somehow feeling all alone.
>>
>>16584007
Why? Please elaborate on your unfortunate romance.
>>
File: LPfEAzi.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
LPfEAzi.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>16585037
pic related
>>
Dear J,

A person won't make you happy, you decide when you're happy, do not depend on him.
>>
>>16585222
Yeah, Mr. J.

You don't need the Batman. Nobody does.
>>
>>16584977
So pleased you are free.
So fucking pleased.
Be happy, anon, and be your awesome self.
>>
File: 1435926986260.gif (1 MB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
1435926986260.gif
1 MB, 300x282
Dear you,

Fuck you.

Regards,

Me
>>
>>16584964
Dude send this to this bitch pls
>>
You are fat, selfish, and a bully. But God I fell in love with you. I learned to love the things I wouldve thought to be garbage a year ago just because you liked them. I love your eyes, your fears, your laughter, even your huge belly. I will never leave you, I have always been there for you, I am even expecting you to love me back. However when you praise other people, I feel so damn hurt. You applaud them, thanking them for being a good friend. I never heard you talk to me that way. The least I hoped for was some sort of appreciation, that at least you would remember me even if we'll never be together. Its stupid but I'm hoping still. And everytime you point your love for others, deep down inside I'm begging to please speak the same way about me. Please. I never left you too, you know. I'm not asking for anything else. I thought I could stand it, but God I love you so so much.

You told me before that if I'll meet my first live and get my heart broken for the first time, Ill just run to you for comfort. I didnt intend to fall for you, now my heart is breaking, what am i suppose to do now?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.