[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Either I'm fucking blind, or there isn't one currently.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
Either I'm fucking blind, or there isn't one currently.

You know what to do ;)
>>
J,
dump the crazy bitch and fall in love with me already.
>>
Friends and family,
I never have been able to form a healthy relationship with anyone. I have lived an extremely pathetic and lonely life. Everyone that I loved abandoned me, treated me as if I don't exist. I've done everything I can to try to gain some form of happiness, but nothing seems to change. Im too much of a coward to kill myself, but that will eventually come to fruition. I hate myself more than you could possibly imagine.
>>
>>16560709
Who put that self-hatred there? Seems like your " friends and family" did a good job. Maybe consider going for the dark side.
>>
File: death has a smile.jpg (86 KB, 649x1024) Image search: [Google]
death has a smile.jpg
86 KB, 649x1024
Dear Me
You know what it is too fucking late. It is nearly 7am you are baked as fuck and you know what. Fuck it.Just enjoy tomorrow do your cloths, wake up Monday buy the games and then just chill till 22nd. Then stock up for xmas. And relax. But for know it is the weekend man enjoy it.
>>
To no one: I wish I had a friend. The type of friend who doesn't forget my birthday and will swap gifts with me on Christmas day. They say you know if God loves you if people love you. I guess God hates me :(
>>
>>16560804
Your life is a fascinating-sounding mystery to me.
>>
I thought that getting all this attention from males would be okay. Finally feel like how it does to have men lust after me, after spending my teenage years as the lonely ugly girl that no one would look twice at.
And now that I'm actually somewhat attractive, everyday, every man and his dog wants to see me. I thought this would be fantastic, but in reality, it's not.

It's fucking heart breaking to realize that people only notice you when you're 'attractive' (though I feel far from it).

Guys, I'm still the angry little emo you knew years ago. Nothing has changed. I'm still as autistic and unfunny as I was when you all first met me.

"Be careful for what you wish for".

I'm much more than that... I love to read, I can play instruments, I play games, I stay up to date with politics and what's going on in the world, I can draw... but all that gets cast aside.

So, thank you, everyone. You're all shallow cunts. And I'm probably not much better.
>>
>>16561162
I doubt an attractive girl is autistic
>>
>>16560563

>You know what to do

Be Histrionic and Autistic. Right.
>>
>>16561162
>I stay up to date with politics and what's going on in the world, I can draw
Pls be gf, u can come back to being ugly emo girl
Unless you're far right wing
>>
>>16560563

I have been abused by my hypercritical and abusive parents. My relatives didn't help growing up neither. I feel this has affected all on my relationships up to this point in my life. I was raised by narcissistic and careless parents growing up. Their religion didn't help. I was neglected and abused by my family and relatives. I gave up, I quit my religion and sunk into tedious mediocrity.

I despise others who can express themselves freely, openly and joyfully. There is something wrong with Hod for this to even happen to me. I can't understand religion, spirituality, or any other forms of higher thought. I have been conditioned by my own upbringing to seek my own insecurities in others and combat those who I believe show those insecurities.

I have reconnected with my family and friends and they are in a similar state of mind. We are sociopaths psychopaths and most of them have HPD. We just try to cope through our daily lives but it's been an uphill struggle. EVERYDAY I think of either killing myself or hurting others so I don't feel so empty inside. I am not lrojecting neither, this is who I am.

My name is irrelevant, I just want to say sorry to my older bro, my family and relatives who I chose to cling to. I hate being a mental burden to others but I feel like I can't change. I hole you have a better life without me bro.

A
>>
Guess I'll leave you alone.
S
>>
>>16561305
Full initials? Or to whom you've written it?
>>
>>16561305

Don't type S, type the full thing: S-o-r-r-y.

The person you wrote it for will thank you.
>>
I absolutely love your new haircut
could not stop thinking about it
>>
>>16561333

Waste of trips.
>>
File: this.jpg (72 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
72 KB, 960x720
>>16561162
welcome to life
thank fucking god we are women and get this little boost disgusting as it makes us feel
can't imagine being an Asian dude
>>
You say you love me but all you do is make me feel like shit and lonely, but sometimes happy when you're horny and have time. You don't really love me, you just like having me. If I left you'd miss me like hell and realize I'm the one for you. Grow the fuck up and stop being a dick before you lose me. Because I'm very close to being done and I'll leave you soon if you don't change back to the way things were before.
Your "baby girl"
>>
>>16560563

"I'm nothing but an insecure pussy with severe bipolar issues. I don't know to take out my anger on but I'll find someone and I'll get everyone on it. I'll either be really sad or really angry but I'll never acknowledge this issue and continue to bully and backstab my old friend who left me. He is in a better place now and all I could do is grit my teeth. I can never be at fault, never ever. Why aren't we friends why are you doing and saying things I can't comprehend. Fuck you, kill yourself.

A"
>>
Dear T,

I'm sorry if I'm making things awkward for you. As you've probably figured out already, I started to fall in love with you months ago and am now at the point where you are all I think about.
I'll try and find a way to love you less, or love you differently - a way to be the friend that you deserve.

D.
>>
>>16561786
Wow this is so strange because my initial fits the sender and the person you sent it to fits my ex??
It's really not the crazy of a coincidence but it's the first time I've seen it in these threads. Huh.
>>
Dear J,
You drunk texted me, I hope that means you want to fuck. It saddens me it most likely doesn't. I hope we still are able to go to Guatemala so we can get inebriated there and bang like construction equipment.

D
>>
Dear J

I really like you. I know we only met a week ago, I know you just broke up with your ex, I know Im not experienced in love or relationships, I know you've just moved back home which makes it even harder to see you for the next couple months.

I know all that. I might be passionate and get carried away, but Im not an idiot. I am aware of the situation and why you feel like we moved too fast too early

But all I know is, I like you. I felt a connection with you. I havent felt like that with anyone ever before. And I know you liked me too

So Im willing to slow down, stop even. Just be friends. Just hang out. Take it as slow as you want. Because Im not usually interested in girls like this, and I know you're the only girl I actually care about. So Im willing to wait until you're ready

I hope we see each other soon, and I hope you find it in yourself to open up to me again

From G
>>
I'm sorry to be sorry all the time. I'm sorry to be who I am. I'm sorry I'm not what you or I would expect me to be. I'm sorry. I hope I can forgive myself in the future.
>>
>>16561162
>You're all shallow cunts. And I'm probably not much better.

At the very least, you're more self aware than the hordes of normies. That's a plus.
>>
J's… J's… J's…

They're everywhere. I thought about it and I am close friends/frienemies/enemies with 4 J's. I've fucked 2 J's this year and they both gone. What is up with that shit?

Worse, I can't even talk to Jesus about this!
>>
Well, I guess this was it. I hate that we didn't get to say goodbye, because there was so much I wanted to say before I left. Thank you for everything. Although I'm nearly 30 years old you made me feel 14 again. I hate that I will never see your smile again and never again hear you laugh, and that I will live out the rest of my life on the other side of the world from you.

I hope your boyfriend will make you happy despite never being there. And I hope, with a heavy heart, that I will forget just how amazing you are. I always thought my girlfriend was perfect for me. It took me 24 years to find someone like her, but it took you only 3 months to make me realize just how much more there can be between two people. If nothing else, you taught me so much about life that I really needed to learn. Thank you.
>>
File: homer.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
Molten me finds the ice age because I am clumsy//
What is gone now glows as liquid jet fuel from my ass cheeks//
Youth phases like past lives melted with the steel beams//
>>
K

Please text, call, or leave a note on my car I am scared to go to your house and face you and your family after putting you in the ER but at the same time I miss being with you.

A
>>
Dear America,

Thank you for accepting my mother and father, both refugees from declining nations, and sharing your culture with me. While I was never big on religion, I respect you and the people who genuinely believe in Christianity, Catholicism and atheism. I am agnostic myself, but I think I'd be an atheist if I had not met just genuinely wonderful and loving people in your country.

A time is coming where fear is being used to make you into Israel. They want our support so badly and we are blinded by the very emotions that pushed my family out of their respective former nations.

And I am genuinely afraid that you won't be great anymore. That your people will choose the easy way instead of actually taking a closer look at what is being presented as "facts" by your now corrupt media.

I hope you come to your senses and value logic, intelligence, and equality the way you did before.

I hope and I will continue to share what knowledge I have to better the people around me.

Thank you for helping make me a good person while you were still true to your roots of independence, freedom, and equality for all.
>>
File: 1449994142172.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1449994142172.gif
2 MB, 310x325
We had coffee yesterday.
We always look at each other from afar and then look away.
I know you lied to me in conversation. I know you don't listen to that band, you lied to impress me. It's not a big deal, I don't really care. I think it was adorable. We have similar tastes so it's not a big deal.

We laughed for nearly a minute straight. We talked about your hair. Please don't dye it pink, you're not 15 years old. It's beautiful as it is.

I love you.

So go ahead and dump your boyfriend, okay?
>>
>>16561315
T is the intial for who it is to.

>>16561324
I have nothing to apologize for so they would just be confused.
>>
>>16562094

S stands for Sorry in your case
>>
I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. I deleted your phone number. I didn't do this because Iwas mad. Yousay you don'twant to hear from me, so I took myself away. I am planning a two month cross country trip forlateApril-June.I truly hopecanbe talking again by then. I would like to share all the sightsand pictures with you.

When we were friends, one of my goals was to give you a birthday worth remembering. One that you could remember and smile about not one that you'd rather forget. Even though I had no control over what happened that night, I am still sorry it ended that way.

As soon as we met the very first time in the Library, I knew an adventure was about to happen. I don't fully understand why you tried pushing away at times. I know you told me it was difficult to describe how your anxiety couldfeel at times. I am sorry if I ever made it worse for you. It was not my intent. If things ever get bad,don't ever forget that there are those of us out there that care about you. If you ever need me, I am just a phone call away. Any day spent with you was always my favorite day.

(1/2)
>>
>>16562627

I hope you find success and happiness this coming year. When we first met, you were taking classes to advance your career. You told me you didn't want to live in the trailer park for much longer. You showed me houses you'd like when we were driving around Janesville. I saw someone with a drive and a goal in life. The fact that you wanted to make something of yourself is what made you so appealing. I hope you pick that back up. Even if your dreams have changed,I would like to hear/read about your successes some day. Always remember, The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you tell yourself as to why you cannot achieve it. If you ever need help, please, don't hesitate to ask. You may not want to talk to me anymore, but I still believe you are capable of reaching those goals you shared with me. The question you have to ask yourself is "how bad do you want it"?

If you ever want to talk again, you know where I live and you have my contact info.I wishwe couldcreate morememorable momentstogether. Go out there and enjoy the world. You can do whatever you put your mind to. Life is just a game of inches. Have courage, be fearless, and never give up on your dreams. Most importantly, never give up on yourself. Be who you are and don't ever be afraid to show that. It is your life. Not someone else's.

Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think & twice as amazing as you'd ever imagine. I can't stop thinking about how lucky I am to know someone thatmakes saying goodbye so hard.

Happy New years! I wish you a beautiful 2016.
>>
>>16562630
(2/2)
>>
>>16562630
>>16562627
hugs for you chap you seem drunk and sad but filled with good intentions
>>
fuck you A you fucking ruined my fucking life, why the fuck did you spread a rumor when i was the one who told you that evidence is key? well guess what? i spread one about you! and just to tell you both of you are money grabbing, backstabbing whores who look for the next best thing, neither of you pass 5/10 scale and yet you think you can get with a hot ass nigga thats above your rank? you deserve to be fucked and thrown to the side like the sluts you are!
>>
>>16562639
(2/2) i actually cared about you at first but i was blind to my own loneliness, and am still am. i cried in front of you because i was in an awful place at the time, you were to, yet you couldnt see what both of us could achieve together, i still think what could have been if you would have said yes, but all you do is go with guys that care nothing about you but your ass, i cared more than that, i was blind to the thought of loving, loving you, yet i let it get the best of me, and i know that, but you must understand that i have never loved anyone before, i wasent sure what to do, yet you didnt care for me in the way i did, i know i influenced you alot, because i have seen you on this website before, if you see this i want to let you know that i have sent you a friend request on meetme, please accept it as i am waiting for you to make a move as i have made the most, please A, if you get this just message me there
>>
>>16562639

Don't let that petty shit ruin your day anon. Backstabbing sluts live for that. Not everyone is like that. they have issues that haven't been dealt with. Feel bad for them instead, look at where they are gonna be years from now. It's a lesson not a blessing.
>>
>>16562638
I am not drunk just yet. I have that letter typed up and will be sending it to my friend on new years eve. I don't know why but when I copy and paste to here it removes a lot of spaces. I am just too lazy to put them back in.
>>
I drove around today like a zombie, going nowhere, walking following people with brains. Shoot me please.
>>
Dear A-hole,
I haven't done shit to you. I don't even fucking know you. Please refrain from hitting on my boyfriend. He had been bi and very single for ages three months ago. Very interested in you, too. You have no fucking excuse to hit on him.
Dear boyfriend,
Please stop exhibiting fuckboy traits immediately. You were doing really well until now. You asked me out. You fawned over me. You were gaga over me. If you decide that now is a good time to cheat on me with A-hole, then fuck you for barging into my life just to fuck me up internally. If you cheat on me, I hope you catch AIDS. I didn't ask you to be in my life. Now I actually want you in it. I love you, you retard. Don't fuck me up.
- B
>>
File: IMG-20151122-WA0004-1.jpg (182 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151122-WA0004-1.jpg
182 KB, 480x480
Dear TG

Train girl. That's how I used to call you when I didn't even knew your name. I wish I could turn back time to that moment. To start it all over again and have a chance. Everyday when I went to this everlong place, my only hope was none but to find you there, in the train waiting. Reading your things and listening to that mysterious music that you got. Maybe you won't ever know but you were my reason to live. You still are.

I remember that holy day in wich I could somehow make a connection between our lives. And there, out of nowhere. I started learning Japanese, as you were my teacher. Nothing seemed to overcharge you. Even if you had exams that week, you'd still come, freely. For the small group. Just for me sometines. And I haven't be that happy for some time. Why? That's obvious. I was your friend. And you were happy :_)

Then it all finished. I had to go to college. You had 2 years more at the school. 2 years old of difference that turned what we could have been in a nightmare.

I writted you. For days. I wondered how you were doing and got no real answer. You forgot me. Too many times, you rejected to meet up. I gave up. And that was the worst thing. I gave up not by my conviction but by your "unanswering". I never knew why you did it and still do. Still I don't.

So I just wanted to say you that I'm alright. I live better than I expected. Got so many new friends... But you were the one I searched. Wherever you are, or whoever you are right now. I just wanted to let you know that if you ever want to stop by. You could. For this house is in silence without your laugh, and without my heart.
痛い、電車の少女...痛い

Sinc. Yours: Your better senpai student ever. -J-

Ps: Thank you for stopping by. Even only once.
>>
I secretly fucking LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU and I hope you love me back, please fucking love me back
>>
I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way. I've been incredibly lonely for a long time and it has been pretty hard on me. I don't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>16560563
Dear T,

Thanks for being there, even though I'll never be able to have you.
>>
>>16563010
>>16563104

Senpai will probably never notice you though. That's how senpais usually are yandere kun.
>>
Dear drummer,

I can't believe you kept staring at me and checking me out every time we're at the same room, when you had already had a wife all along.
What's worse is that you do it in church.
I have a thing for the guitarist now.

N
>>
>>16563119
Full initials, or 1 of yours?
>>
T stands for Troll
>>
Jessica,

I've figured out why I get so happy during the holidays and so down during the new year: It's because this year is currently winding down and I'm still undecided if I can go through the hell of another year.
>>
>>16560563

Dear "S",

Have fun dealing with the ramifications of the email that I sent to "L" and "G" just now. One of the two of them will probably forward it along to "SW" and he'll get a good long read with a description of the crap you've been up to lately. As a result of this. he will be more likely pick you as one of the people to lay off in the next few weeks to deal with the company's layoffs due to budget constraints. Ah yes, the thought of that does make me feel content. Payback is a bitch, isn't it? I still recall all the times when you and your team had a bunch of laughs at my expense, and I sat there tolerating the undignified treatment, saying nothing at all and merely tolerating it. You even tried to make me out to look like the "bad guy" who had an "anger management" issue, when the entire time the issue was clearly yours. It is now time for those chickens to come home to roost, and your sins to come back to haunt you. I've never _ever_ _EVER_ at any point issued a formal complaint about the behavior of a single person at this company, and the only ones I had any real issue with no longer work here anyways, spare for yourself. I've been bottling up all this resentment for a long time though, and today I release it. I've chosen today to be the day I hand your ass right back over to you on a silver platter, and make sure that right at the time when layoffs are coming, you receive exactly the same treatment from those who manage _you_. My hope is that this email is the "last straw" that really is the final coffin that ends your long-time career with this company. Merry Christmas asshole. Hope you get fired soon.

- "G"
>>
>>16563331

That never works and worse if they find out that you were slandering S it's you that will end up in legal trouble for damages.

Luckily I'm always good terms with most of my company and practically unfirable. Thanks for reminding me of this lesson however.

Good luck with your situation with H&R.
>>
I fucked another guy I met last night cause you hit me and cheated on me multiple times.
Undecided on if I'll ever tell you, but it serves you right, honestly.
>>
>>16563402

I'm not sure what sort of legal damages I could be persued for. I merely spoke the truth about actually happened, and this email alone coming from a 2-year member of the company talking about a 30-year member could hardly be considered the _only_ reason why the might fire his ass. This shits probably been coming for a while, so its hardly slander. Its always easier for a person whom is in a position with more power in upper management to make the person of lesser power LOOK like they're being slandered should they ever decide to raise concerns one day. And of course when shit hits the fan, nobody dares take the side of the person pointing the finger at management because they're afraid that management could turn around and fire them next. Perhaps the reason many of the people who used to screw with me no longer work there is because they realized things had gone too far, and they needed to get rid of all the evidence by basically eliminating the people who could confirm it was happening. So naturally, that leaves me as being the person left with nobody to back his claim is left with with less power is unable to prove anything, but I can still say something about it and request that I not be put on his team, which was better than nothing.
>>
File: sick.jpg (160 KB, 550x895) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
160 KB, 550x895
Dear Me
Okay so maybe this has gone too far but in a couple of hours. No matter how high you are, you have to get up and get ready to face all the shit you have been flaking out on. Even if you at least make peace for now and do what needs to be done. At least it is something okay so look on the bright side when facing this bullshit. You will have the rest of your xmas presents tomorrow. Then all you need is final supplies then you can drink, rationality, responsibility and priority away. But for know it will be okay, just face up to the bullshit and walk out alot more happy. You can do it, I know you can man.
>I believe in you.
>>
>>16563402

Furthermore, proving damages caused by slander in an office workplace is very difficult and costly to prove. I highly doubt that my _honest_ email alone could single-handedly end "S"'s career in one powerfull keyboard-driven swoop. And its not like I posted his name and address on the internet and went on national television to destroy his reputation permanently across the entire nation. I merely send that email as a strong request to never be put on his team. And I can prove that definitely in a court of law that I'd win any day.
>>
Dear dad,
On the Saturday after thanksgiving I was raped. I was at a party Friday night and got way too drunk. As a guy, I thought I was safe, my entire life it was drilled into me that nobody messes with drunk guys except harmless pranks. But that isn't true. Early in the morning of Saturday, one of the guys from the party came into the room I was staying in and he did things that I'd rather not say. I know all of this is hard, but it gets worse. It's finals week, and I'm almost certain I'll need to drop my courses and start over next semester. It's not something that I want to do at all, but I just can't make it. I'm sorry dad.
>>
1/2

You were my first girlfriend. I'm glad you made the decision to break up with me, so I didn't have to.
You have a lot of problems you need to sort out. You're promiscuous and you took my virginity of which I now regret, but oh well. I consented to it but I was drunk and you took advantage of it.
I'm off to university next year and you're jealous of me because of it. You can keep continuing here to live in this town going from boyfriend to boyfriend whilst knowing that the relationships won't last long. You can keep smoking, knowing that the doctor warned you that you might have ovarian cancer.
I'm very sure you were lying to me when you said you were on contraception and that you couldn't have kids anyway. Had I actually nutted in you that night and you had actually gotten pregnant, I believe that you would have entrapped me. Thank fuck something was looking out for me that night.
I see you’re with some other hopeless fuckwit not one week after we broke up. Your friends told me I was the best boyfriend you ever had because I am actually going somewhere and I have my head screwed on. They told me how you date nothing but complete fuckups and fuckboys and they were hoping you wouldn't fuck this relationship up in some way.
Your reason for breaking up with me was laughable, what was it again? Oh that's right, for not remembering our one month anniversary. Lmao, you can't be fucking serious - scary thing is, you were. I'm glad you broke up with me anyway.
I see that your new squeeze bought you a ring on your one month anniversary with him, which made me laugh big time. I can only wish luck to him if he can put up with all your deceiving bullshit.
>>
>>16560563

Hey Ellie,

Life is good as usual, I've been making good money and my good friends are all doing good. Two of them got married recently and I'm already making excuses to why I can't do things to babysit them. I'm working on lots of projects lately and I feel great. I'm planning to travel next summer to visit you. You don't read here, but I want to send good vibes your way.

Hope to see you soon princess. Our favorite song!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7OCgi7rANc.

Tarrus

P.S

This is as PG-13 as I can be. I have many dirty thoughts, I hope your imagination is as good as mine ;).
>>
>>16563779
2/2

What was that? I'll never find someone better than you when I'm at university? Oh, is that right? I won't be able to find someone better than an overweight smoker and a slag? Shit, that's a shame.
Looks like you'll just have to cling onto any other boyfriend who will give you attention just like I did. How could I have been so naive, well it was my first relationship after all wasn't it?
Meanwhile, I'll be at university having the time of my life next year and I'm sure I will find someone much better than yourself.
Have fun in your shitty life, which doesn't look like it will be lasting very long if you keep up what you're doing.

Regards.
>>
To my family who neglects me, who doesn't trust me, who treats me like the black sheep, like an outcast, who prefers my siblings over me, who thinks I am a failure.
I've thought of killing myself, I didn't do it, why? it used to be because I am a coward and I didn't want to feel pain. But I've made up my mind, I'm not going to kill myself, I won't give you that satisfaction, and I won't die until I prove you wrong, I won't allow myself to die, from this moment on, I assure you I won't give up. I will prove to you that I'm not a failure, that I can be as good, even better than my siblings, even if I don't get to see your face when you find out who came on top, I promise you I will make sure you remember all those things you did to me.
>>
>To a certain girl
You're pretty much the opposite of what I would call a "perfect girl". Blonde instead of brunette, small tits, too slim, and with brown eyes instead of a deep blue.

You're foreign. I honestly wouldn't bother with a foreign, I was already dumped by one going back to her country and I don't want to feel the heartache again. It's horrible.

You're goofy and weird. The way you dress, walk, talk, smile everything is completely alien.

You sound stupidly dumb when you talk about certain subjects... your opinions have almost no maturity, they can't be taken seriously.

I could get into problems if I ever thought about flirting with you...

And yet, I fell in love with you.
>more to come
>>
>>16560563
Dear L.

I just have to ask why? Why did you discard me like a piece of trash? After all I've done for you, helped you, got you food, always let you have a shoulder to lean on, and you threw me away in less than 1 hour. I thought we were friends. I didn't mind you dated S. or even R. but the fact that for 5 years I was as YOU said "my safe port in the shithole of life" you just tossed me away when you thought I wasn't "useful", I also have to ask, were you really my friend. Or were you merely pretending to get stuff? But all of the stuff you said behind my back when we didn't hang out anymore, all the things you wrecked on purpose for me, and even years later you sometimes "remember" to shit on something I do, or care about...Why did you do it? Because I still find it so shocking that after so long you tossed me away so easily, and then tried to convince people that I was a bad person and that I physically abused my ex!? I just want to comprehend what the effing fuck is going through your head. Or do you just enjoy making people you discarded miserable?
>>
>>16563855
You're weird because you don't give a fuck. You know you're worth more than just showing you're the "pretty girl". You're one of the brightest, better-spirited and smartest people I've ever seen, and one needs determination to be where you are now, a pampered fuckhead would never wear your shoes...

We might barely speak each other's language, and yet, you know what? I also feel like you're the only one who understands what I say. We barely need words among us two.

Yes, your smile is goofy. But you know what? I would be a fucking liar if I said it wasn't beautiful...

And if saying all of that created problems only for me, I would gladly take the toll and, instead to write this in a fucking 4chan thread, I would go and say to you I love you.
>>
>>16563874
You also make me feel forced to be a better man... because you deserve one, and I want to be one for you. And for me, too.
>>
>>16563866

Dear You:

I'm a backstabber. Its what we do. You let yourself get played. I'm just a person who has agendas of their own; same as anyone else. Its one to grow on for you. Next time you'll be more prepared. You should be thanking me for teaching you this valuable life lesson. It could have been a lot worse. I merely did this to you at a time when you were young and dating. The next time it could happen to you in the workplace and it ends up costing you thousands of dollars. You'll be prepared though because of what I've done. I'm such a good person. I have to go now and educate another less intelligent member of the opposite sex who needs my help before something bad happens to them as well. Toodles.
>>
>>16563891

The only thing you showed me was you are a psychopath. Nothing more nothing less. What goes around comes around in your case.

I don't think much of it, I just documented your behaviors for my own financial benefit.Good riddance.
>>
Dear You,
I'm really terrified that I'm just annoying you and I just wish you'd tell me to leave or that you want me around. I also wish I could talk to you more often but I panic and avoid eye contact usually almost every time I see you. The times we do talk, however are the highlight of my life. It's my favorite thing now to talk to you, even if it's usually only text and anytime you text first or keep the conversation going, I just get so unbelievably happy. Seeing your face is so great but whenever I'm not around you, it just makes me sad all day. You're the most perfect thing ever.
>>
>>16563891
>>16560563

AJ strikes again. Predatory faggot that you are. No one thanks you for your presence in their life so you involve yourself in theirs. Everyone knows your scam.
>>
It's been years and I still keep you in my life. I can't go to sleep without checking up on you, and now I'm numb. I don't love you anymore, but it's just how clingy I am that kills me. I'll try to be better, and hopefully I can keep you out of my life
>>
>>16561162
>Nothing has changed. I'm still as autistic and unfunny as I was when you all first met me.

haha this is me
I'm the same hopeless fucking loser nerd I used to be, but now that I'm moderately attractive I get attention.
My being remotely pretty isn't going to fix your lack of attraction to my stupid interests and ungainly behavior. I'm just going to be slightly less embarrassing to bring around your friends.
>>
Hey R,

I would knock your fucking teeth out one day but you're my son so I will let you roam in your playpen.

Jesus
>>
Dear everyone,

Ger your shit together. I'll be waiting.

Cheers,
I
>>
>>16563992

Let the mental midgets be.
>>
>>16563993

>Waiting in an alley smoking crack

nah fuck off wastoid
>>
Dear G
I really want to try something mildly gay with you to see if I'm actually bi or not, but I'm scared on how you're going to react if I do
A
>>
>>16564007

im drunk not smoking crack you asshole
>>
>>16564008

Oh a lesbo post.
>>
>>16563980
Don't stop checking on me. I keep checking on you too and I'm always going to love you. The timing isn't right for us. But just you wait. One day we will be together again.
>>
>>16564017
I'm a guy
>>
>>16564016

Good you cleaned up, you can't deny it affects the way you act. That's why you're here tripping on your friends right? You and your coke and crack runs.
>>
A,
Why would you buy a car without talking to me about it? I'm your husband; you made a stupid decision without me involved and now you're mad that I'm being "antisocial?" You hurt me. Am I a third wheel in my own marriage? I talk to you about everything; you barely have anything to say until it's a huge bomb dropped on me through text message. Why can't I talk to you about this instead of posting it on 4chan? Why am I such a pathetic piece of shit?
J
P.S. I hate myself for something you did. That's some fucked up shit, believe me.
>>
>>16564022

If I was whoever who wrote this for I would turn my camera on and prank your faggot ass. I'll decline because I'm straight then cut all contact.
>>
>>16563980

I once loved you femanon, it was pure and my soul belonged to you. Eventually it was corrupted by controlling fear, lust, reality and politics. I loved "you".

I want you to know that I loved you too.
>>
Dear E,
I felt such a connection to you and i thought you were perfect. even when you said there were to be problems in the future, i had fallen for you so hard that i was willing to take those risks just for that one chance to be with you. hours seemed to pass like minutes and i felt as if there was a complete and mutual understanding between us. the way that we view the world and how we want to help people at the expense of ourselves is what made you so attractive. i know you felt it like i did and i just wish that it could have worked out. i know what you're going through with K and i can see how hard it can be for you. that is why i tried my hardest to seem content with the decision you made. you say that God has a plan for me and idk if you said that because you thought i wanted to hear it or that you really did mean it but i agree. You seem to have the same fucked up past as me and in many ways, i feel like we have walked the same path. what a coincidence that i could meet someone so similar to me. what a shame that it won't work out. what a shame...
>>
How could you like how fucking could you. I treated you the same even after knowing everyone hates you or when I knew disgusting things about you. I was a friend to you and just out of the fucking blue you tell nasty shit about me and complain to people of how much of a plastic person I am. You were never contented with whatever you had so you always try to compete with me and others and tell lies to us about how this guy is soooooo obsessed with you after I got back with my ex so you'd at least feel you're more superior. But we all know this guy you're talking about is just using you for sex and just talks shit about you. Stop acting like an innocent little virgin we all know you were in a threesome at a party where there were a lot of people watching. But despite of all that I didn't judge you and speak ill of you to other people because I thought you would do the same for me. But no, because right after knowing I had sex with my boyfriend you tried to make me feel bad for not being a virgin anymore like who the fuck gives a shit about that these days?

You're a horrible friend. Go shove a cactus up your cunt.
>>
One day I'll look back and I won't be able see your beautiful face anymore. It will be eternally frozen in time, with your smile forever etched in my mind. Your skin, your scent, your hair, hips, your lips, and your wonderful eyes. How you'll stare into my soul that I'll stare back at and feel like the universe has just exploded again. Those little stolen moments of you and I. The energy we shared and how enthusiastic we were about the possibility of connection. Not everything ends well it's true.

I was happy with you, my soul knew you saved me too.

Take care
>>
Know what? I'm done. If we never talk again I'll be ok. If we do talk again though... Don't expect much. You'll have to give one hell of an apology before I'll even consider acting like we're much more than acquaintances.
>>
>>16564381
Grow up first.

Why are you being such a cold-hearted bitch?
>>
M,
I found out about your son. I'm sorry. I can't begin to imagine the kinds of terrible things you must have gone through. But in spite of everything you've managed to stay cheerful and bring smiles to work every day. Everyone there likes you a lot and you have been a constant source of inspiration to me.

Stay strong man. I know things get shitty. But never give up. Never.
-J
>>
>>16564390
I tried to be a sensible adult but after 2 years everythings still messed up. I cant take it anymore. We both need to grow up, ok...
>>
>>16564381
What pushed you over the edge?
>>
>>16560563
I
I am sorry,I will leave you alone.
B
>>
>>16564435
All the slurs became too much tonight. Im at the end of my rope. He needs to grow up and I need to move on. I thought love is all that matters... No.
>>
>>16564442
True... I learned the hard way a few years ago that you need more than love. Sorry you had to go through that but at least your moving on. Best wishes.
>>
>>16564381
Initials?
>>
Dear _____,

I've grown to forgive you in the years since your death. I held on to so much hatred for so long. It was maddening. I always felt like there were so many conversations, so many arguments, so many issues that went unfinished. It took years of living without your presence to realize that none of it would ever be resolved. We lost the ability to relate to each other at some point, and I think we compensated for it by learning to yell at one another. We were so close when I was young, but something changed along the way and we became enemies. I don't think we ever fully fixed that gaping wound, and when you died I felt like it was going to be that way forever. Fortunately, I finally figured out how to let go of all that awful shit.

Dealing with your death was so confusing and difficult. I know I made some mistakes during those two years that I still feel bad about. It was impossible for me to accept the reality of the situation. I never actually wanted you to die. It was devastating to lose you. You were the only person on this entire planet that cared about me. In the years since your passing, this has become glaringly obvious. I think this is essentially my last grievance left with you, and I know how absurd it is. You loved me so much that I'll never be able to find that anywhere else. I'll never find another person who cares about my life the way you did. It was something that I couldn't appreciate at the time, and it hurts me to my core.

I wish I could have been a better person. I really do. But I'm shit, and even though you're a big reason for that, I can't blame you for it anymore. I made my own decisions. I am who I am. I can't stop being this way. I'm sorry forever for all the pain I caused you. My only solace is that you are free from this. I love you mom.
>>
>>16564458
Id give one at most: K
>>
Dear Kirsten
I miss you and I still have feeling for you.
>>
Why do you continuously actively hurt me when I've done nothing wrong/shit happens that's not my fault?

I hate when you get angry at me and yell at me. It legitimately scares me and I have panic attacks every single fucking time you get like this or we fight.

I'm going to play the fucking card. It's not fair.

Maybe I need you. But you don't need me.
>>
Ivy
I like you because you are fun to be around and stopped me from killing myself after I had an awful year in college and life. That's why I spoil you with whatever money I have after each payday and wanting to hangout with you at whatever chance we get.
I wish I could please you and be a better person.
-Bacon
>>
Dear C
I love you but I know I can never have you.
You are like a dream that haunts me so far away; the high school crush the loser never has.
I want to eat your intestines, your heart, yet I know who you truly are; corrupting and carnal.
T
>>
Thank you for loving me as long as you did. You gave me meaning in my dark life and made me feel like I never did. I hoped to grow old with you but I'm sorry that in the end you had other plans and I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with them. From the beginning I felt I didn't deserve you and prepared for the worst. I like to think that I'm dealing with things fairly well now that the time has come and I hope the best for you. Who knows, maybe we can give it another shot some day. For now, I'll do my best and so will you.
For L
From M
>>
T,

Fuck you. You ruined me. You're the reason I have trust issues. You're the reason why I can't sustain any meaningful relationship with anyone, why I sometimes feel like crying when I see myself in a mirror. Why some days I can barely force myself out of bed.

You hurt me, you played me, you used me, and I was so stupid to let you. You left this gaping hole in my chest that no one can ever fill. Even when I like someone I can't even bring myself to ask them out.

All the self confidence that took me years to build so that I could audition for shows - you took that from me. Now I can barely bring myself to apply to auditions online.

So fuck you. I really hope you get what you deserve. Maybe one day someone will do to you what you did to me.

G
>>
>>16564637
>>16563239

yandere senpai pls.

do you like other letters?
>>
Dear PS3 controller,
Why you vibrate so much? You're not being used.
Love
Anon.
>>
>>16564685

Stop stringing people along.
>>
B,
I want you to know I will always love you
>>
File: woman-walking-away-alone.jpg (158 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
woman-walking-away-alone.jpg
158 KB, 800x536
M,
It was what you dreamed about. What you longed for. What you wanted most. But you didn't believe it. I got to see you naked. Truly naked. The real you past all your walls for one night. I loved it. You must have also. You had a smile on your face the entire night. This time it was different. It was genuine. It was real. yet you still think itll end the same way every other one has ended. Well i can tell you one thing. You're wrong. The reason youre wrong is this, Not a single article of clothing came off that night. There was no need.
>>
J-

I'm waiting for a slow day so I can make a chance for myself. I need a rejection or an unlikely acceptance. I need clarity so that if you are only doing your job, and well, I can move forward with my life and on from you.

So why do I get the feeling you want me, too?

-M
>>
Go ahead, make nasty comments about everyone. Group up together and make each other feel like shit. I'm not apart of that anymore. Your still fat, you still look like a dyke, you still have saggy boobs that eclipse you're waist, you cant hide behind that by being cunts. Your lives have no substance. I doubt it ever will.
>>
God I wish I had the courage to just move to the city, this town has nothing for me there is nothing here.
>>
F

please just come already, this is too fucking painful :/

or just dump me if you think this isn't gonna work, no need to drag this any longer ffs

U
>>
Vannah,
It was my birthday a few days ago. The first one without you. I gotta tell ya sis, I don't think it'll ever be something I can get used to.
I miss you.
>>
>>16564713
Initials??
>>
To C,
Christmas and new year is coming and I'm finding it hard to pretend that I don't have the feelings that I pretty much know I have. You know, I have been "moving on" in the last months, living one day after another trying to ignore my own feelings and thoughts, taking steps as if ignoring an annoying pain on my knee, trying to keep on being strong to achieve my new "goals".
But sometimes I allow myself to feel everything, the day I'm allowed to be human. I remember I love you, I see your pictures, I remember good moments, I ask myself once again "what if I could go back in time? If I had the chance to do it again, everything would be different".
I also get frustrated and allow myself to wonder how, why we ended up like this, like strangers, more than that, like enemies, as if we had stabbed each other so many times that we actually forgotten how we liked each other, how happy we were together, not just as lovers but as good friends. Even though you have forgotten me already, even though you changed your mind and heart so fast to the point to discard and replace me already, I still love you, I still miss you. I wish you a merry christmas even though I feel like killing myself now, even knowing that you told me that if I actually did it when I had severe depression it wouldnt change anything in your life.
You turned into a terrible person, you destroyed the image I had of you and made me realize that the real you is horribl, but I still love you and that part of me is glad to know that you are happy today. I guess that's it.
(1/2)
>>
>>16565339
(2/2)
To A chan,
You see, I wasn't mad at you, I was just disappointed. You actually stopped answering me as if you had died, the ultimate coward action, to simply disappear of my life as if you had never existed, how should I feel about it?
But you appeared in my life in the worst part of it, when I needed someone the most and I'm glad for that, I'm glad I met you and got the chance of being helped, so thank you for that.
Also I'm sorry for leaning so much on you the way I did, I reached the point of mixing my feelings and treating you in a way I shouldnt, but as I told you in the E-Mail I sent you the other day I really changed for the better and if you had the courage to stay as my friend til now you would know that, I'm sure we would be great friends now if you had the balls to accept a friendship and stop hidding behind your walls.
Every now and then I remember you, when I'm studying Java or trying to decide which programming language to choose for my future, I wish you were around to give me some tips on the field or just to talk about codes and such, so I want to let you know that if you are feeling lonely there you can talk to me again, I wont crucify you for what you did. Just be a friend.
A.
>>
The more time passes, the more I realize I'm free from you. Free from your bull shit accusations. The way you talk about how hot other chicks are in front of me. The way you asked if my mom is still hot. You know what? You can go fuck yourself.

I would have put out until you pulled all that. Now, it's just "I'm sorry for asking' when what you should be saying is" I'm sorry I thought you were just as psycho as my other exes. "

Because let's face it. The crazy you've stuck your dick in could fill an asylum. Good luck with your life. Stop trying to use me as an easy lay.
>>
Dearest Matt,

All I want for Christmas is you(r cum in my mouth)
>>
Dear Jon,

You're awesome and should be told so every single day.
>>
>>16563956
initials?
>>
I'm sorry I couldn't hack it in life, my love. I'll be dead tomorrow and you'll find someone better.
>>
>>16563874
Man, I wish to God this was for me. It's beautiful. But there is only a .1% that it's from him.
>>
>>16564690
I am SO feeling this, girl. I'm there too.
>>
>>16560563
C,

It's going to get better, you need to put a little more effort in though and stop sleeping so late

C
>>
>>16565507
Fuck you, being awesome doesn't pay the bills or get you laid

And it John you jerk
>>
I missed you today. I'm missing you now.

Trying to have a conversation about what trousers to buy to wear to work just ended up with me thinking about the way your tight jeans follow the curves of your legs.
I feel bad that I'm so attracted to you, when that's something that neither of us wanted. Maybe in time it will pass. Maybe it won't. All I know is that right now I can't bear to be apart from you. I'm sorry.

I can't wait to see you again on Wednesday. I can't wait.
>>
>>16565859
Sorry, John, I'm actually talking about a Jon.

I hope you get laid soon.
>>
It's this guilt and overall shame that I'm not the shining example of a person you thought I was that eats away at me. Yes, I am behind on a few bills and I have to juggle basic living expenses and medical bills, but I did this to myself and I'm working toward not stressing out about it. Maybe that accident should have killed me.
>>
>>16564845

I dont
we've been over for a long time now and I'm not going back to that
>>
Hey,
I don't usually do this sort of things sober, but if I had to wait a bit longer I would go insane. Well, at least still keep on losing nights thinking about you. See, I like you more than just a friend. I don't think there is anyone that I can talk so easily with. I'd love to know if you feel more or less the same and wheather or now we could take it from here into some more interesting direction.
>>
>>16566253
Initials?
>>
Dear me,
Go get some fucking help already. You've had multiple depressive episodes recently, each of them getting worse than the last, yet you still refuse to seek help from a doctor. The whole idea that "other people are worse off than me, but they don't need help" is complete bullshit. Even though you've never attempted suicide, thinking about it on & off over the last 5 years isn't healthy.
You should also get checked to see if you have some sort of chemical imbalance considering you haven't been attracted to anyone you've actually met in your entire life.
>>
>>16560880
Be careful what you wish for the first 14 years of my life I didn't have any friends and that is all I've wished for got it the next year and the past few years all it has been was telling them shit or having them basically push you out of the way and then you try to go for this girl and then one of them to ruin it for you constantly while all the time they're trying to give you that courage so for a year you get closer to her and then somehow you fuck up and not actually show or tell her how you feel and then she has a boyfriend and then months later all you want to do is smoke weed to basically numb yourself and just party and now you're just looking for some girl almost any girl to just have sex with because you got those friends 4 years ago
>>
>>16566291
dude, take a breath.
>>
>>16566297
Sorry it kinda well just flowed out and went with my point till it started to get far into it
>>
Gloriana,
I would have waited for you, never doubt it. I just wanted a chance, and you didn't give me one. I was in love, but whatever.
I just want you to know that I was on the verge of giving up everything, in the worst moment of my life, and you gave me hope. Talking with you was incredibile. Now that I lost you and you don't even answer to my messages anymore, I'm done. Future will be a nightmare. But you gave me hope, and some of your time. Thank you
Fabrizio
>>
>>16566391
but last time you were phyester or something
>>
>>16566398
uhm
That's my third post in /adv/
>>
Dear K

I know your god damn secret motherfucker. You think you can pull that shit on me? Ohhh no you don't. I have already spread your secret to a number amount of persons. I thought you were my best friend, fck we were friends for over 8 years and this is how you act?! I have lost hope on you and i will evoke revenge. Trust me, i will not forgive you for this. You should have just left her alone you wierd fuck.

From K
>>
You goddamned fickle bitch, I love you. You were my best friend, and you were absolutely horrible to me, but I miss you and I care so much... Fuck.
>>
>>16566230
Well at least give me a face to face rejection, man.
>>
>>16566169
No I have just heard this exact phase said to me multiple times in my life

it is just words

it changes nothing

Just my feelings on the subject of that phrase
>>
I really hope you get fucked by a cactus in both your cunt and your anus whilst your carpet munching lover becomes covered in wounds whilst dumped in a tub of salt.

Furthermore, you suck shit at management. Learn to do your job properly, you dumb bitch.
>>
you dumb fucking girl why do i like you so much
why does your smile make me happier than anything why cant i just ignore you like everyone else?
>>
>>16566564
It's something you get over and sometimes after you never let go of how she makes you feel but you don't stop moving
>>
Dear my acquaintance,
I hardly know you and ive been avoiding you for a fucking year for no reason. It's unfair to feel disappointed for you falling for someone else. To try and seduce you, while you're thinking about someone else, is probably unfair at this point. Even if that person rejected you.
I've got the motivation to try and get to know you better but it's so fucking awkward to talk to you. Maybe I should just restart with someone else.
>>
>>16566543
Well someone should make you feel it. Actions speak louder.
>>
>>16565507
Thanks man, my name is Jon but it is safe to assume you aren't speaking about me since I don't have people who care and would go on 4chan
>>
To my gaming buddy.

I hate that I want to talk to you every day. I hate that you're my only friend right now. I miss when I didn't have to rely on you for social interaction. You have so many good friends, so much to live for but don't have the same ambition as I do. You can do anything you want to do in life but you choose to play league with me and DJ r/a/dio. I'm tired. I'm depressed. I'm angry. Above all else I'm sorry my life consists of waking up and playing games with you until I go to bed at right.

I know you're having issues, we've bitched to each other about them a couple of times. Realtalk, I want to kill myself. The only reason, THE ONLY REASON I haven't done so yet is because I don't want you to lose anybody else. I get upset, yell at you and ragequit games from time to time but you should know I don't really mean any of it. I want to stay close to you but at the same time I don't want to get any closer. I don't wanna play PnP with you and your other friends and I don't know if I wanna move down with you next year... But I'm weak. I give in easily. I want to please the people around me without every really thinking about myself. Maybe that's why I'm so alone? I give and I give and I give but nobody ever gives me what I want. I just want recognition, dammit! I want to be told I haven't completely screwed everything. I want to be told that I've truly done everything I can and that I've just been given the shitstick in life. I want to know everything so far hasn't been for nothing. If there's any chance in hell you're reading this, don't try to talk to me about it. I've decided a few things and I'm gonna try to change my life for the better. I need you to know this but at the same time I don't want to know you've read this. I pretend to be a writer but in truth I'm terrible with words. Just... don't hate me, no matter what I do, please.
>>
>>16560563
I'll just leave this here: I've only ever saw a glimpse of the real you (or not, in my mind anyway), on prom night! You were lightly intoxicated aka tipsy and weren't shy, insecure or micromanaging your impression. You talked, I listened (for once!) and responded. We had a conversation. It was real. It was great. Then Bertha came to collect you and you danced the night away, happily and drunkenly. That was the prettiest I've ever seen you; and I'm not talking about your looks. I just thought you should know.
>>
hey prof
how about you give ya boy a B for this class in the spirit of christmas
ya boy
>>
>>16566719
Yes, the validation is real! Suck it up while it lasts!
>>
>>16566669
You never know. I could be that girl you see at work every so often. Or that stranger in the coffee shop. You just never know.

Oh, and you're welcome.
>>
>>16564845
>So why do I get the feeling you want me, too?
I do
I need you
I miss you
>>
>>16566674
Hey anon, I'm hear for you if you ever need to talk, okay?

Skype somehyliankid
Kik HylianHal
>>
S.F.I want to spend the rest of my life with you, have a family with you, have great moments with you. You just seem so oblivious, you live in the future and you forget that the present is the path to it. I desiref you to drift near me in this vast ocean life is so we might reach the end together. G.S.
>>
>>16566944
Haha I doubt you're any girl I know of or see since none would hang around on 4chan
>>
I want you people to realise I don't have a hateful spirit, I'm a good person that has simply been dragged around like a rag through life, being the second choice, being the outsider, the stranger, I may look strong and inspire fear on people, but all I really want is you to know the real me.
>>
Z
I woke, and for once, could not remember the dream I just had of you. That was some many days ago.
I'm not coming back after all. I'll likely never again see you before Death comes.
All the hope I had left is gone. All that's left is an angry vow to live till my heart fails, no matter how fucking insane my mind.
You were my perfect life. But this is Earth; I'll have to bow and accept a mediocre life.
It would have been better than any acid trip if we could have been, though.
JP
>>
Dear J,

I'm sorry for for any pain or discomfort that I've caused you. I was trying to be someone that I'm not. I'm sorry for liking you. I'm mostly sorry for myself. I'm mourning what could have been if I wasn't a dumbass. I'm sorry that the timing wasn't right, because I'm a dumbass who thought that it wouldn't really matter. I'm sorry for any pain that you and your family's going through with the loss of your father. I'm sorry that I was inconsiderate of your loss. If I could go back to when I first met you I would. Sometimes I wish that I never met you. Sadly, I did reach out to talk to you, I did fuck up, and I have to move on.

-A
>>
P
There was a time I would have laid my life down for you.
Now? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
D.
>>
>>16562094
>>16561305
What's the middle initial? These are my initials, haha.
>>
Dear you,
You dicked me around.
Love,
Me
>>
H,
I didnt mean to spill your secret, I want you to be open with me again, but I understand if you never will trust me again. I can tell your anger is real and something that you've held back for so long. All we needed was a tipping point for you to snap.

I know we broke up twice, but I never did say anything bad about you, and tried to be understanding of you, no matter how much of myself I sacrificed to keep the peace.

~L
>>
Dear girl I met 1 and a half years ago

You knew how to keep me there 4 months ago by basically being 'oblivious' to the fact you were taking your top off in front of me or waving your hips and bending over but those weren't the things I was actually looking at it was just how you were always optimistic and happy and nice (of course it girl comes on while writing this) well now you're becoming distant and I guess leaving which would probably be for the best for both of us since you have a boyfriend now and that guy is trying to get with you so thus I should just move on and focus on my classes and my job so I guess this is basically my submission of surrender of the game but yet was I ever a player (and now hold you down comes on)
- sincerely
The background
>>
K:

I still think about you. Don't know why. Only person I've had that 'otherwordly' feelings for, like we were made to interact. You manchild.
>>
i don't know why you're doing this to me

I don't know why you torture me like this

I honestly would rather die than watch your new love story unfold while I'm forced to sit here and do nothing
>>
Dear S

Okay fuck I get it, I should have treated you better. I should have told you I love you more and shouldn't have resorted to sex with every chance I had. I want things to go back to the way they where before August. Just dump your new boyfriend already and stop fucking watching horror films with him, that use to be our thing. And you're doing it fucking now as I write this letter, fucking cuddling with him and rubbing his fucking dick. I'm such an idiot for continuing talking to you after all this time. Fuck your new boyfriend, not giving me a fucking reason to hate him, is why I fucking hate him. I hated that you went to college, you fucking change. I hate myself because I'll never be able to just treat you as a friend and we're going to drift apart, which is probably the best option for me to do right now. I hate that I'm striking out with every girl I try to date and always resort back to talking to you, I hate this false sense of hope you give me that there could be a chance we might get back together, that you might break up with your fucking boyfriend and you'll be back with me spooning in the couch. I'm scared I'll never meet another girl like you, even tho I'm not a virgin I still feel like a virgin. I hate that I can't tell no one about this because I know exactly what there going to say, I hate that the sex toys just make me feel empty. I hate that I called you my best friend in effort to get back together. I hate that we can no longer watch movies together, I fucking hate that you watched one of my favorite horror films with your fucking new boyfriend. I hate that I could never satisfy you sexually, I hate how you didn't hate me get better. I hate that your still one of the few people I can tell story ideas too. I hate that I unfriended you on snapchat and unfollowed you on facebook. I hate myself for still not being over you and sometimes accidently still calling you my girlfriend.

Sincerely
A
>>
Mr.J

I don't know if you're married, single, or gay, but for eleven months, you've been on my mind. You wear three piece suits and could be a lands end model, I'm eccentric, almost crazy, and moving hours away. You are expensive as fuck and I'm barely lower class. You're educated, I'm intelligent. You're a tall and sturdy oak while I'm an ever changing river. You're sly and confident while I'm wet behind the ears and clumsy. Your voice is like lavender honey and I could almost swear I heard something there last week... We're clearly not meant to be together but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to put it in my mouth next time we're in your office... Just make sure to send J out

M
>>
>>16560880

Happy birthday lovey. And merry Christmas.
>>
>>16562066

Thank you for joining us as an American. Happy to have you.
>>
Dear America,

Why do people like Game of Thrones? I have tried so hard to give a shit.
>>
>>16567426
Murderporn and porn-murder. What else can you ask for?
>>
Dear N
I still love you so fucking much and I have no idea why. Not even going to lie but you come across my mind every single day. I feel like an obsessed bitch but.. fuck. The tables really have turned. You made me fall in love with you. I tortured you emotionally but you always would come back to me, crying, hoping, praying that we'd get back together. Which we did. Until the last time. I fucked everything up because I'm a young piece of shit. I mean, yeah.. you did some fucked up shit too like basically cheating on me but I forgave you because I really did love you. Did.. haha, I still do love you. Why the fuck do I love you? What the fuck. Anyways, my god. It's so funny because you used to run after me and now I'm running after you. Everytime I see a picture of you, a pang of loss just fucking stabs me in the stomach. Same shit goes for jealousy when I hear that you're talking to someone new. It's weird because I always hear how you still have feelings for me and whatnot, but I know we are both too intimidated to message each other. Now I'm leading on one your friends, ahhahahahaha. I'm such an idiot.
>>
Dear M,

I know I'll never get to see you again. To hear about your day again. I know you'll never read this, you've moved on and I'm still stuck years in the past. But I can't do it. You keep coming back to me every single night. Every night you're all I think about, to the point I just stay up until I can't cry anymore. I hope you're doing okay, I hope .. I hope you can move on. You don't deserve anything that has happened to you. I would give any material possession I have just to see you again. Just to tell you how I feel. You never even let me say goodbye. You just left me to my fate, thinking nothing of it. I sat there every day, you know. Watching you before I even knew what you meant to me. I look at the one thing I have to remind me of your existence every single day. I still owe you, you know. I have to pay you back someday.

I know I lied to you, but it was out of fear, and it was to protect you. Not because I wanted to use you, not because I wanted to make you suffer. Because I didn't want to lose you. Because I knew if you knew the real me, you'd leave, too. Just like the rest. I think what hurts the most is I know I don't deserve your forgiveness.

-J
>>
I feel like we might work out, you're a little different than the rest. The way you carry yourself is not overly confident, but you're not self-conscious. I want to love you, I want to be your best friend. You express your feelings, instead of expecting me to read your mind.

I really hope we end up staying together
>>
Nobody is perfect and I always abided by that. And by that it's because I'm far from it in all honesty. I want you to read that in all its situational vagueness.

I didn't agree with many things but I am also at fault for not respectfully agreeing to disagree with you. The past has a lot to do with this. It was a time that I have been viewing very negatively lately. I know I shouldn't, It never felt right doing so. I went through enough as a person to understand the suffering of living.

Something I haven't had the true discomfort of facing and that's true that I have no right to judge you.

I trust myself enough to fault. I just thought at one point I could have trusted you too.

Don't worry about it because I don't want you to. I just want to say peace and thank you anonymously to you.

I shouldn't be here but I like it here. I never thought I would be a part of something but life is strange like that.

Be safe anonymous,
Anonymous
>>
Dear B T
I wish I was man enough to tell you how much I love you.
>>
>>16567537
I hate that I think this is you. I know it's probably not you. why do I think of you so often? everything.. it was always about you. all I cared about was you. fuck.
>>
>>16567537
This could be to me except I'm pretty sure my J doesn't think about me anymore...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-wfb25WmV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faG8RiaANek

Sweet dreams
>>
File: 1449013085663.jpg (109 KB, 1240x940) Image search: [Google]
1449013085663.jpg
109 KB, 1240x940
I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know why I think I love you. Maybe I do. Is loving who you are the same thing?

I wasn't good for you anyway.
>>
Sometimes I find it fascinating to think that every story imaginable, every life scenario imaginable is happening to someone right now. Reading through these notes conjures up weird thoughts
>>
Dear A

I can't shake the feeling that there could had been something more going on between us. I would see you every now and then but couldn't get the nerve to talk to you. So I'm on here now to tell you I've been pining away for you for 3 long years. It's such a shame you're with Elena and I'm dating Stefan's brother Damon.

I'll always love you,
S
>>
tomorrow we would've been together for a year if you wouldn't have fucked it all up.
I'll be clinging to a bottle and listening to our favorite songs. what a beautiful thing we could've been. damn
>>
>>16567730
Dear S,
I think I might be the A you're talking about.Send me a reply if it might be true. Do you happen to be a tumblrista and a SJW?

A
>>
Dear I,
I know you Dont want anything to do with me and I tried my best to be in your life, after nearly killing myself I decided to move to another state in order to escape my friends,family and especially you.
I hope one day I'll return and we continue where we left off but for now I Need to enter a hiatus for a while.
Please be safe and Dont forget me,even though you pretend that you did to others.
Signed c
>>
I know you're lurking this board, you're an idiot, but you're my idiot.

Just like you're my nerd.

And just like you're my everything.

It's you and me against the world baby, always will be, forever desu.

I love you, so fucking much.

PS. Where my ring bitch? ;)

PPS. I'm kidding.

PPPS. Kind of kidding lol
Ily 5eva xoxoxo
>>
Z
Don't let that bitch get to you. From my perspective she has been taking advantage of you for quite sometime. She is a controlling, compulsive, nitpicky bitch. You deserve better. Sure she was a great fuck I'm sure but you should have waited for M. Life is not all about pussy my friend. Hopefully one day you will realize that and I hope it won't hurt you too much. You've been a good friend to me and I want to be a good friend to you. If M wants to talk to you than what are you waiting for? You claim to have these feelings now act on them you kek.
From, S
>>
>>16567633
Only one way to find out.
>>
Dear W,
I hope you do well on your finals. I hope you and your girl are doing good in general. There's a lot I'd like to say to you, I've thought about it some but I know I won't actually say it to you. I'd get too nervous.
I miss you. Wish life could've happened differently for us sometimes.
>>
Dear Terri,

Let's make a baby together. Before we're both too old. That would be so awesome, even if it ruined our lives.

I love you.
>>
File: cat.jpg (402 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
402 KB, 1920x1200
Dear Me
Well in all honesty that massive epitome of emptiness, crawling it's way through you buddy. It pretty fuck heavy man, I mean not from looking on the outside but shit man on the inside. It is utter madness and carnage, literally now buddy for 2 weeks straight. You have been passing out from being high at literally not even 11pm. Then you wake up at like 4-6am, have a couple more joints, then pass out but then wake again. If you have to go out then you roll at least 2. but never smoke during the day like 9-5/6. Then come home literally shaking from pushing your body stupidly. Yes even with weed it can get to stupid lengths of losing awareness of literally. Everything. Okay I know now you have down a massive xmas blackout on everything and everyone. But don't take it too hard okay look at it this way. You tried to make Christmas about everyone to make for your own fuck up trauma during the holidays. And in making it about everyone as soon as those pricks took a shot at you. Instead of fighting back or making it worse for everyone and their own Christmas. You have decided to enjoy it for yourself but in doing so it has made you more jaded to the rest of the world. Shit happens buddy am I right. Anyway continue with your therapy with fuck ton of box sets and head out to get your case, then maybe jager for tonight. Come back start back up on Season 2, pokemon campaign and finish washing. Then if you do go tonight do get drunk but be happy for others. And at least you get to go the fuck out of town at least for a couple of hours. But don't worry buddy use that jaggedness to prepare for next year. And while everything is falling apart just stay away from certain places until new year. But enjoy the remaining days left of this year mate. We made it this far and what is the more terrifying is we can to carry on. But it is not so bad if you understand where you are going and what you must do.
>Merrry Christmas Everyone.
>>
Dear self

I'm sorry I'm fat and I am too weak to change that I'm just a worthless sub human

Best wishes
-myself
>>
Dear Caroline,

You've cemented your own reputation and can't live with it so instead of trying to better yourself you choose to drag everyone down with you. You don't have "bad taste in friends", people just take their time in figuring out what a selfish, manipulative bitch you are. If you sucked down any more strangers cum you would slosh around when you walked. I'm all for doing what you like when you're single but don't fuck literally any guy who will let you and then complain when guys dont want to date you because you have a reputation for sleeping around.
You're a laughing stock. Everyone knows about your bullshit with Mick where you tried to convince him he'd gotten you pregnant so he'd break up with his fiance for you. You're singly the most sickening individual I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. If this was a just world you'd fucking kill yourself and save everyone else having to put up with your narciscistic bullshit.

Sincerely
M
>>
Yo k,

We had a good run and although I thought it was the end, it opened more than I ever thought possible. It was fate. And I dropped any hate towards you, we weren't meant to be anyway.I hope we talk sometime before one of us dies.
>>
>>16567159
B is middle
>>
Dear J

This will be a long one

I love you. As in i fucking love you. You are so important to me, you are my world, you are my admiration, you are the one i go to and need, you are the one who has been there for me since i was young. You are so amazing, you are so driven, you are so confident, you are so special. You can do anything you set your mind to, though you have so many things you want to do. You are so interesting, you have so many interesting and unique points of view, you're so different from everybody else, i can listen to you talk for hours and not get bored or frustrated. I care for you so much, i never want to see you hurt or suffering, i want to hold you and tell you its okay, i want to cuddle you at night and have your head rest on my arms, i want to lay under the stars and fall asleep with you checking out the constellations. I'm not even going to send you this letter. You are the single most beautiful woman in the entire world, and i mean that without any clouded judgement. You have the best face and best body that has ever existed. And maybe some will say that's shallow but like you said before if you don't find someone attractive, it's all a bit pointless. But theres so much more than physical attraction to you, i am attracted your brain, you have a sexy brain. How intelligent are you? Do you remember, that's why i fell in love with you, not for your looks or your crazy sense of humour but your brain, we could talk all night about anything in the universe, about any topic, intelligent discussions. I love that so much.
>>
>>16568288
88, my number, how funny

And i miss you, i miss you every day, every minute and every second. Every moment that goes by, i am thinking about you, wondering what you're doing, how you're feeling, if you're okay, and selfish things like if you miss me, if you think about me, if you want me back, if you are totally done. You say you don't know, and i believe you, a big part of you wants me, a big part of you can't, and is scared and thinks i'll hurt you again, and for good reason i might add.

I hurt you, i hurt you bad, i went back to my old ways, my abusive ways, even though i don't think i went back to my worst. You are right, i was gradually transitioning, when we're together, i'm great, when we're back online, im back to Bill. I dont know why, actually, that's a lie. I do know why, a sense of security, a sense of we're together forever, so i gave up trying to control my inner demons and reverted to letting them lose, all over you. At the worst possible time when you needed me the most, when your parents are dying and no one in the world was there for you, the man you love was only there to give you shit. I am sorry. I didn't even realise, i really fucking didn't, i genuinely had no idea, i was so closed off and repressed, i hid all my emotions and bottled it all and turned it into anger, when you said you're leaving, i even said "But i haven't done anything" That must have pissed you off. It's ironic, how i said a few weeks before you left, that we're a good couple, we're strong, and we'd only break up over something major like cheating. How deluded was i, it was sometime major, something major that i was doing. I drained you completely, every time we spoke i was in a mood, i might start a fight, and you'd have to spend that time fixing me, when you had everything going wrong for you, no wonder you avoided me, i don't blame you, i would do the same in your position.
>>
>>16568292
I don't know why i have such trouble expressing my emotions, all the things i said above i'd struggle so much to say to you, to the point where you thought i didnt think any of that, even though i was screaming to say it all the time. I think it ultimately stems from how much i miss you when we're apart and how i hide from that fact. I don't really know, that's why im in therapy now.I can't change just by forcefully and consciously altering my behaviour, and forcing my feelings down, i can't change on my own. I need professional help, and i am seeking it, for the first time. I hope you can see this and realise this, i selfishly hope i convinces you to give me a 2nd, no 3rd, no 4th chance. But a real chance, not some bullshit chance where i'll just say i'll change, but where i fix my core from within and become a new man. I'm scared, i don't know if i can do it, i don't know if my problems are too much, but i am going to give it everything i have. It wont be a short term thing either, i will take a session a few times a year for my entire life.

I know you still think of the good times, and there were a lot of good times, most of it was good times, and when we're together its 99% good times. And not just good, fantastic, amazing, absolute bliss and total happiness, the sort of happiness which makes you hold me tight and say you want to spend the right of your life with me. That man you love thats inside of me underneath the fucked up psychological problems. But i know right now you can only see the bad and the last months where i hurt you bad, where i wasn't there for you. Please don't focus on that alone, remember the good times.
>>
>>16568297
Right now i just annoy you, if i text you or contact you it will annoy you, and you're very annoyed at me for the stupid things i did recently, and how i almost killed myself, even if it was unintentional. You said i better be alright, i know you meant it, i know you care. I am alright, im not okay, but im alright. I'll give you your space, you clearly need it, we clearly need it, if we are ever to to get back together, we need this time apart, if we try to talk i will be an insecure mess and sperge all over you, which only succeeds in being the behaviour which pushed you away from me and you're not emotionally stable with me either, emotionally dead isn't stable too. Lets take this time and heal, we've been together since we were basically kids, so this will be good for us, even though its so hard for us. There I am, saying us, there is no us anymore. Well maybe there will be in the future, i just can't accept in my head that we'll be over for good, and i can't accept that i don't have a future with you. And i think you're the same in a way, you don't want to cut contact, you want to speak, and intially you said you want to be together in a few years. I don't know why you'd say that, because surely I'd still be the same fucked up person i am in the future even if you're not. But it won't be like that. I'm fixing my shit, if we ever get back together, this will have been the best thing that ever happened to us. I will not be my father, i will not be like this, I am fixing this now, not in 10 years, not in 20 years, I am sorting it out now. And then we'll chat, you agreed to it, to speak in a while, and we'll go from there, maybe we'll try dating again, and we'll hopefully build up a relationship.

- W
>>
Miss you dad.
>>
>>16567043
I really don't look like the type to be here, but it amuses me. I'd never broadcast it, either.
>>
>>16568381
Oh well hm all sorts of surprises I guess
>>
Dear L,

When can we be friends again?

J.
>>
>>16567060
Same here, anon. Same here.

Except I annoy people instead of inspiring fear on them. I don't intend to annoy them, but my existence is an annoyance. Welp;
>>
You,
When the sun swallows the moon is the only phrase I have caught in the back of my throat these days. I did want to say congrats and thanks for treating me like an actual human being despite my awkward mannerisms that go beyond being socially inept. I do miss you, we both seem to have found our stable stakes. Write me a line soon.

Me
>>
>>16564724
This was beautiful
>>
>>16563408
break up with your bf, please get away from him
>>
I want to get drunk with you

K
>>
I crave for you, I crave for your touch, I crave for your love, I need you, I need to be with you, my body needs you, my mind needs you. I love you so much and I can't wait to be together. I never knew I could love and care about someone this much.
>>
TB,

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wonder how it can be that I knew you for so long before I realised this.
Do you know how beautiful you are?
>>
Since I finally got over you it is time for me to change myself for the better which means time to get in shape and then I'll finally get over all of my past problems so I guess this is a goodbye but also a hello as I'll see you as a friend once again
>>
>>16569497
This
>>
J,

Now I know we barely know each other, but I think I could love you. And I have this feeling, deep down, that this is only a matter of time. We get along so well. Don't let me fuck this up. I don't know how on earth would you be supposed to do that, I don't suppose I'll ever jump out with random "I LOVE YOU!", but again- don't let me fuck up. I've done that already too many times.

C.
>>
I hate evil players. I want to feel attraction for the spineless feminist mass murderer beta males who would not defend me when I'm threatened. Those evil players would. But admitting to myself I feel attraction for them and that they are not evil at all makes me feel uncomfortable because that would mean confronting lack within myself. Be it emotional or in having conflicting and illogical beliefs. I'm too narcissistic to change myself, so instead I try to control others and make them change and make them feel miserable so I don't have to feel shitty about myself. It's all about me. When someone points this out to me I get angry like a spoiled brat, because that is who I am. If that gets pointed out to me I call them the spoiled one. Players are evil. No men are evil! Put your dick back into your pants, you disgust me! Ewww... I can't find a quality man, where are the quality men?! Men don't have spines anymore nowadays and they feel bad about their desire. I haven't had a good orgasm in 12 years! Mens fault!!! Me! Me! Me! You're at fault! Change! I hate you simply because you have a dick! Cut it off! Serve me! Cater to me! Be my slave! Kill yourself! Feministic culture in a nutshell and the reason many even physically attractive females are so unattractive nowadays. It's very telling men who see this and don't let themselves be mocked and mistreated are called women. The female hunger for more knows no bounds it seems.
>>
>>16570041
>It's very telling men who see this and don't let themselves be mocked and mistreated are called women.
Or gay for that matter.
>>
>>16569447
Initial?
>>
E
Holy Snapple girl u drive me crazy, even make me nervous.
A
>>
>>16570171
S is one of his initials
>>
Me
You fucking faggot get it together. Have some respect and calm the fuck down or you will fuck it up AGAIN
>>
Dear Jade
I know you dont feel the way i do, but you need to know that even tho you dont feel that way, i still care about you. i love to help you and ill always be here. p.s. i think about you when i fap
>>
Dear wife,

I don't think I can ever love you again after everything that's happened. I'll always be your friend and support you. But everything else is dead - and I've run out of the desire to fix things up after years of trying and you not giving anything back, or even trying a little bit.
We can't divorce because you need me to look after you, I get that. But I deserve a chance to be happy, and you don't make me happy. You haven't made me happy for at least five years now.
I've found someone else that does make me happy (or rather, she found me) and I've fallen in love. I don't know whether I could ever be with her - but I'm telling you now that you can't stop me. If things work out between us then I want to be with her. I want to have a kid with her. I want to share my life with her. I want to grow old with her. She's so alive, she's everything I need, she's everything you're not.
If you won't let me leave you then you're going to have to get used to having her around. I will never let go of her.
>>
T

I used to think I loved you, in fact I still might, the sad reality is that I am just no good for you, and you deserve much better than someone like me. Please get help, you've got a lot going for you but you will never reach your potential if you keep going like you are.

I know we've got a lot of history together but the fact is you're too easy to influence. Which is why you shouldn't be with me as I spiral down.

Maybe we can try again later in life, maybe I'll know for sure, and maybe none of it will be back and this could be the last time we meet. For what it's worth you were the only one I might have loved, and I will never forget you for it.

Thanks for the memories
>>
>>16570669
Your initials?
>>
>>16570669
Why do they need help? I'm sure they'll make it through. And if not, they were meant to spiral down as well.
>>
>>16570696
M

>>16570699
I wish I could agree but if that happens I carry a lot of responsibility for it since I pretty much introduced her to alcohol. She should be fine though, she's just got a lot of anxiety and self esteem issues to get through, but I want more than anything to see her come through it
>>
>>16560563
K,
I hate how you fucked me over and made my first real relationship one that jaded my interest in love forever.

E
>>
>>16568387
And how. Well, anyway, you continue to be awesome, Jon. Have a wonderful life.
>>
I hope I didn't hurt you. We may never be close again and that's fine, but if I caused you pain I won't be able to live with myself. Please don't hate me for something I didn't do.
>>
Dear "friends" and "family"

I don't even know if I can call you that, iv been treated like shit and ignored my whole life, you people are all fake and don't give a shit about me, iv been fucked over by my so called best friend, girlfriend, and father, you all abandon me and I break my fucking back trying to make you people happy, I'm depressed as fuck and none of you want to help even though iv been there for all of you, to everyone in my life, and those that may arrive in the future, fuck all of you, I have nothing but hate and despair in my heart
>>
Why did he shove/hit me?

I thought he loved me. You don't fucking do that to someone you're in love with.

I'm scared.
>>
I was mad at you for being so mean but now I'm starting to miss you. Or, who you used to be. I wish things didn't change.
>>
J,
I miss you.
I'm always wishing that we could be together,each day spent apart from you seems an eternity spent in anticipation of the next time I will learn more of your mind.
I find you beautiful,so beautiful that I constantly worry that I am too weak to protect you,too unattractive to deserve your company, too stupid to provide you with a worthy companion.
I lust for the words of wisdom that your lips carry so softly into the air,spreading far and wide,to grace the ears of all who hear like the choruses of the angels.
There's so much I wish to discuss with you,but at the same time I am apprehensive of being course,juvenile,and petty.
I am afraid of offending your gracious features with unhappiness,but oh,to hear your laughter!
That bubbling happiness,and the flood of emotion that it brings makes all the worry worthwhile,and indeed,gives me hope for a future where someday,in some way,I will deserve to have your heart.
I know that things can be occasionally be awkward between us,(mainly thanks to L your brother,and N our mutual friend),but I think that we should press on,to find an incredible romance.
You make me aspire to greatness,only that I may elevate you to greater and greater prestige.
J,I know you'll never read this,(for you'd never be seen in such a dirt corner of the Internet!)but I almost wish you would,to know how much your affection means to me.
This may be mere infatuation,but I think not,for we have so much common ground,that sometimes we struggle to even start!
Blessedly yours,
D
>>
dear guy that i like,

i am a dysfunctional human being who overthinks everything way to much. Having you in my life is a blessing. You always calm me and even the tiniest bits you say make my day and console me.
Even though I am so very greatful, I can't help but second-guess your feelings. Sometimes you are acting very interested, other times you are quite cold. Although I think you really do like me, you seem too shy to show it. So please, build up the courage and talk more, text more, do something. Because honestly, you cannot do anything wrong at the moment. Just don't crawl into your damn shell. I know there are a lot of guys around me, but I don't fancy anyone else.... please just give me more signs, more to respond to. For I have already done so much.
Love,
A.
>>
>>16571857
i didn't think that writting it down would feel that relieving...
>>
R.
You're a ROCK.
>>
>>16570188
is b the other?
>>
Dear Sigourney,

stop being a lesbian and go out with me

Love,
John
>>
>>16571151
Good post
>>
>>16570716
this creeps me out as an e who had a first relationship with a k
>>
Nobody,

I'm not sure where to start this. Not sure it matters. The whole point is you're never going to read this.

I'm sorry things went the way they did. But at the end of the day, things were unsustainable. You acted as a constant reminder of the past. You reminded me of a younger me that would give up in the face of anxiety. But I'm not sure if you're ever going to change. You probably will on the surface, but deep down I know that you'll still be the same.

I don't have time to look backwards, and yet I can't help myself. It still hurts. And maybe its selfish, but I need to look out for myself. Maybe some day I'll realize that it was wrong of me to have pushed away someone that loved me so unconditionally. Or maybe time will heal all things. I'm not sure, and I don't think I ever will be. Because that's life.

Looks like I'm not nearly as well adjusted as I thought. I thought that when this finally rolled around, I would be able to shrug it off. Guess I was wrong.
>>
File: 1365192503326.png (440 KB, 680x315) Image search: [Google]
1365192503326.png
440 KB, 680x315
-T and J
i'm ready. don't need either of you. now that i know i can be successful someday soon, on my own merit; you're worth less. You fill me with dread and suck out my passion that could be invested into more meaningful things. I will probably be alone for a long time now, but I will grown stronger in my solitude and emerge with autonomy over my life.

Thanks for everything though. T, you taught me about controlling matters in the physical realm; eating well, being tidy, personal grooming, handling finance.
J, you taught me about being passionately alive, and having people flock towards such company is a gift I want.

Maybe one day somebody will latch to me, as I did to you. Maybe I can be strong and admirable as well.
>>
>>16571857
It couldn't really be you could it? The timing is mere hours away from when we were talking about it. Ari?
>>
>>16571967
nope, sorry
>>
>>16572325
well this is kinda creeping me out. I am not Ari but I do have a good friend called Ari. Actually I just put an A down there since it's the synonym of a stalkerish villan that I kinda look up to.
>>
Dear C

I almost threw myself over the overpass last night. It's funny, out here overpasses are closer than shopping centers. M spent an hour crying and talking me out of it, convincing me the only reason to live was for my baby sister, which is true.
I don't want to exist anymore because of the simple fact that I am poison. I am poison because I do not want my soul to be bonded to capital and yet my body is so ill that now it will be forever.
I am eternally codepent due to such facts, have no idea how to live in a way to be happy, and just want to stop being a burden for everyone in my life.
I want to disappear and no longer care if people understand. C, you are finally getting the fuck on with your life and that is good. Why do we keep doing this to eachother?

T
>>
>>16572349
The internet is a small place after all. Hope the guy comes around. You might try being forward with him if you haven't already. You'd be surprised where that will get you
>>
>>16572374
Could not agree more.
Thank you very much for the advise! Currently I am doing my best to give him hints, but I am not sure if he got them, so being forward definitely sounds good.
Do you have any ideas on how to approach him?
>>
Hey M.

You are really getting on my nerves the last couple of weeks. I rented that room to you out of solidarity not so you can piss me off every time something doesn't go according your plan. This week you wanted people to come over (a group project) for a paper you have to write for college. I said it wasn't possible because I have exam week myself. It could be only today on a time I had a exam. Still you let them over the floor while I'm preparing my exams.

The other thing is that you only clean the shared rooms, shower or toilet when someone comes over. I went abroad last week and the mess you made a week before I went abroad was still there when I returned.

Really thinking of throwing you out pretty soon. I just want to be alone and not have to deal with this bs. You are acting like you own the place but you don't. I know I'm too nice sometimes but my bucket is slowly approaching his max capacity.

I can't have this atm, I have a lot of other worries already.

S.
>>
>>16572387
Where are the areas you guys normally hang out? My two things would be try and hang out alone with him. Doesn't have to be a date,
but when all you have to do is focus on one person your infatuated with, it makes for much less stressful conversation, and will most likely lead him out of his shell.

The second is that make it very apparent that the "lot of guys around you" are guys you don't care about.
It might be obvious to you, but as a guy looking in, it is incredibly intimidating.
>>
one year ago today you made me my favorite dish, put on my favorite film and asked me to be yours. that's when I believed that you wanted me, and that you would do anything for me.
I wanted you. I had you. why couldn't you remain the person you were a year ago? why did you turn to the drugs again? I cannot imagine how horrible it must've been to be with me that it made you go back to that shit. I did everything for you. you kind of messed up my head but I love it. I'm crazy now but the kind of crazy that won't let anyone break down my walls. I'm really drunk. my cat needs me so I gotta go now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.