[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am joining an art competition organised by my local animal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cleaning up after dog.jpg (272 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
cleaning up after dog.jpg
272 KB, 500x334
I am joining an art competition organised by my local animal shelter. I need to draw an artwork to illustrate what responsible dog ownership is like.

I want to draw a scene featuring an owner cleaning up after his dog. Should I just draw him chucking away the dog shit into a bin as in pic related?
>>
File: amanda seyfried.jpg (62 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
amanda seyfried.jpg
62 KB, 615x400
>>16563618
Or maybe I should draw something such as this?
>>
Wtf

Why not draw a picture of an owner taking care of a dog after surgery

Why do you want to draw poop
>>
>>16563797
this. You a shitpig or something?
>>
>>16563797
yeah draw the person feeding the dog, brushing its fur, etc etc
>>
Draw a person eating a chicken teriyaki subway sandwich with guacamole
>>
File: 1436222305545.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1436222305545.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
draw a person riding a dog. that would be so much cooler
>>
>>16563618
do you think you can win an art competition by drawing a dog shitting?
>>
>art
>competition
lol
> I need to draw an artwork to illustrate what responsible dog ownership is like.
even the message is predefined...
that's a pretty sad state of affairs. at least you won't be competing with any real artist. but it sounds more like a brownnose competition.
>>
>>16564311
This.
>>
>>16563618
Draw a gentleman laying down his coat, so that his dog can cross a puddle.
>>
You should draw someone who doesn't drink when they're out with their dog and they're the designated driver.

Or maybe draw someone make sound financial investments so they can take care of their dog even ten years down the road, even if a recession hits, dog food gets more expensive and the dog needs surgery and medicine.

Or of course, the pinnacle of responsibility in anything is to use a condom during intercourse.
>>
>>16564720

Maybe a lambskin condom

>>>16563439
>>
draw a dog and an indian walking down the street
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.