[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lambskin Condoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: lambskin.jpg (31 KB, 750x489) Image search: [Google]
lambskin.jpg
31 KB, 750x489
I'm offended my boyfriend won't let me use lambskin condoms on him because "They are not as safe." I don't have any diseases! Why would he think I have diseases if he didn't think I was cheating on him?? Am I wrong here? I'm offended he thinks I have an STD.
>>
>>16563439
To reiterate, he didn't flat out said that I had an STD, but that is what he is implying, isn't it??
>>
Latex is better overall, not just for STD prevention.
>>
Use on him? You gay OP?
>>
>>16563447
I think the lambskins feel better.
>>
He probably meant "won't prevent pregnancy as well as latex condoms do" when he said that. Don't think he meant you have an STD.
>>
>>16563439
>>16563505
This
>>
>>16563462
Ugh they smell like a nasty old lamb
>>
Just use an IUD and go raw. It's a lot easier desu.
>>
File: this is bait moshi moshi.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
this is bait moshi moshi.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>16563439
>>
maybe he doesnt want to knock you up you fucking stupid bitch.
>>
>>16563545
"bait desu" isn't even a sentence. And he really said that to me. "I don't want to use them because they aren't as safe."
>>
>>16563577
He don't want you to get pregnant you stupido
>>
>>16563567
Prob not. Maybe he doesn't like the fact it is dead animal wrapped around his dick? Lel
>>
>>16564512
>>16564512
^this
>>
>>16564512

This, basically. The thought of having part of a once-living thing wrapped carefully around my sexual organ while seeking sexual pleasure for me and my partner would somehow take over my thoughts with the conception how a thin layer of dead animal is the sole transmitter of sensation between us, rubbing against the walls of her insides, pressing down tightly on my erection, a miniscule layer of death that prevents contact of skin as it prevents the transmission and creation of new life, like some sinister metaphor, I mean, fuck, it's bad enough to wear a normal condom, but to wear some part of something that lived once, something large enough that you could bond with it and hug it warmly at night, and then you kind of not just consume it but make some part of it engage with you in your sex act is just some sort of dark sex necromancy of the seventh kind.

Seriously, kids, don't use these Satanic condoms, the ghosts of baby sheep will haunt your gf's vagina.

Source: I've been awake for too long

p.s. I guess I should make that into a trashy horror movie
>>
>>16563577
bait desu means "this is bait" in japanese faget.
>>
>>16564709
Thanks for the kek.

Also I've noticed how t.b.h without the periods automatically translates to desu on this board.

Desu thb senpai
>>
OP is disgusting and her insistence in getting "offended" and flipping this around her boyfriend already show how much of a shitty person she truly is.

he should dump her before OP baby-traps him, no joke.
>>
"Lambskin condom" that sounds interesting, I'd try it. I can see why some people would find it weird though.
>>
Controlling which birth control your boyfriend uses is stepping over the line.

He isn't comfortable, no means no.
>>
>>16563505
How's a guy gonna get pregnant genius? OP is talking about buttsecks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.