[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friends host a party in which a bunch of various people get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_n296u0vhSF1r9kicko1_500.png (193 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n296u0vhSF1r9kicko1_500.png
193 KB, 500x281
my friends host a party in which a bunch of various people get together, hang out, play board games, play video games, do karaoke, that whole shebang. Well everyone is super chill and super nice, except one of the guy's got a new girlfriend... she wears all this obvious costume jewelry, always bright pink, bleaches her hair blond, wears a lot of make up, and wears clothes that are revealing and suggestive. Shes really opened my eyes on how men work... the other women hate her with a passion, she sets women's rights back faaaarr, shes ditzy, listens to her boyfriend (my friend who used to be very respectful toward women) as if he were her master, he tells her to get him a beer, she does it, get him a plate, she'll actually plate his food for him, I've seen her literally get in the kitchen and make him a sandwhich. He pats her ass as if its a reward, and she goes along with it, hes even made her do a turn to show off her body, and hes smacked her ass in front of the other guys, who despite the fact shes overweight and two of the guys in our group are notorious for not liking women of size, all were gawking...
Are all men like this? is this what men want? just a ditzy bimbo with huge floppy breasts who dresses like a gaudy trailer park hooker?
honestly, the men in our groups identify as feminists, but here they are treating the new girl as if she is this great and wonderful thing... Even my boyfriend was drooling over her like a dog... its horrifying...
Is this just how it is? secretly men want women like her?
>>
>>17343356
Her and her boyfriend probably have a dynamic that they both enjoy, regardless of how you see it from the outside.

Let her but, its not a big deal as you are making it. Just don't associate with her and ignore her if it really bothers you this much.
>>
File: boner.gif (420 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
420 KB, 500x207
>Is this just how it is? secretly men want women like her?

yes.
to you it seems like she is "seting womans rights back faaaarr". but as you can see here
>>17342835
guys just want something in a big, fluffy dress
>>
>>17343372
>Her and her boyfriend probably have a dynamic that they both enjoy
This. Who are you to judge her that she's "setting women's rights back"? Is she saying the women don't deserve to vote or that they shouldn't be equal? If not, then from what you've said she's just having fun with her boyfriend.
They sound like confident, fun people, and you honestly sound pretty insecure.

For the record, there is no single type that all men want. But people in general are attracted to confidence and people who like to have a good time. It has very little to do with breasts or clothing size.
>>
>>17343372
I can't ignore her, she goes to all the hang outs now. She plays the same games (and shes super obnoxious when she wins... she acts like she has no idea what shes doing... shes literally said "did I win" after an injustice match)... shes had a few wardrobe malfunctions and of course all eyes were on her when her boob popped out... I feel horrible but me and my boyfriend have fought over his behavior around her. She commands attention and all the guys just seem to want to give it to her, its very sickening to think my boyfriend who I thought was so progressive, actually isn't put off by her behavior even telling me I need to calm down, that shes a nice, sweet girl. She isn't... she humblebrags, saying she could give us girls make overs, saying we should all go shopping together.
>>
>>17343356
>Even my boyfriend was drooling over her like a dog
You sound like you don't like this girl and think that anybody who gave her any attention at all was drooling over her. Was she fun? Was she outgoing? Were people just being nice to her because she was new in the group? How do you know all the other women hated her, too? Have you talked to your boyfriend? Did you communicate with anyone at all, or just assume and come to 4chan to bitch about the new girl like a highschooler?
>>
>>17343392
>How do you know all the other women hated her too
Because we all talked about it, only one girl in our group likes her, but shes always been a bit of a loner in the group, always super quiet.
>have you talked to your boyfriend
We've had fights about all this, I think its disrespectful he eye humps her so god damn much... he actually told me I should go shopping with her, using the excuse I can get to know her better... when she walked into the kitchen and brought all the guys beers the first night she hung out with the group, he looked up at her like a puppy dog, it was pathetic.
>>
>>17343389
You sound insecure with your identity and with who you are as a person.

If you weren't you wouldn't care at all if some dumb cunt got attention instead of you ontop of wanting everybody around you to adhere to a "progressive" code of ethics. You need to figure out how to not care about what other people are thinking, something you should have done in highschool.
>>
File: amoeba.jpg (146 KB, 1134x876) Image search: [Google]
amoeba.jpg
146 KB, 1134x876
>>17343398
how can you be so fucking pathetic? she's just friendly and likes to dress feminine. and making a shy girl the "loner" of your group and fighting with your bf over him "eyefucking her" just adds to the whole image of you being an entitled cunt.
>>
>>17343356
> Woman doesn't adhere to my view of societal norms
> She's setting women back!

Go fuck yourself. My girlfriend is a feminist but she gets off on me ordering her around, calling me master. It makes her happy. There are guys who are into that too. Who are you to say that's wrong, you judgemental bitch
>>
File: 911.png (20 KB, 111x86) Image search: [Google]
911.png
20 KB, 111x86
>>17343398
Did she specifically only bring the guys beers, or did she bring beers to everybody?

Dude, honestly? I'm with your boyfriend on this. You're not required to like everybody you meet, but you should make an effort to at least get to know somebody who is new to your group. You're being awfully judgemental of a girl who from everything you're saying has done absolutely nothing wrong and has at worst been openly flirty with her own boyfriend. She wasn't hitting on your boyfriend or anybody else, and if your boyfriend is eye-humping her that's an issue with HIM, not her.
>>
File: ozymandias.jpg (50 KB, 300x495) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.jpg
50 KB, 300x495
>>17343409
Adding to this, it sounds like your boyfriend isn't eyehumping her because he thinks she's hot, but rather because she has a fun, easy going personality and isn't an insecure stuck-up bitch like the girl he's dating right now.
>>
>they say they are feminists
>they aren't allowed to like her body
Feminism would mean they aren't allowed to force or expect women to be like this. If your friend's gf is already like this men will obviously like her, that doesn't make them less of feminists just because you are jelous you aren't getting any attention.
>>
>>17343356
this sounds good until you throw in the trashy dress, stupidity, obesity, and immodesty. i really appreciate when a girl grabs me a beer or a plate of food, and obedience demonstrates respect, which everyone appreciates. but i would never encourage ogling of my woman by others, i dont want her dressing immodestly in public- i dont want a woman that seeks the attention of others, i certainly have no interest in a woman that is out of shape (see: fat), dyed hair is very unappealing to me, and lack of intellect is a huge deal breaker. i guess some dudes may like the girl you describe, but i would probably be low key embarrassed for her.
>>
>women's rights

yo sounds like YOU'RE the one making judgements on what a woman should and shouldn't do
>>
>>17343389
Sounds more like your jealous.
Part of feminism is letting girls act like a bimbo if they want.
They are happy. Don't shit on their parade. Part of being a friend is dealing with their annoying mates and kids.
>>
>>17343892
*you're
>>
>>17343356

>honestly, the men in our groups identify as feminists

LEL.

You know what's going on here?

One slut is getting the attention of all the guys, and since they are men, they can't help but be driven by their base instinctive nature to give her attention and approve of her, because sex.

Women naturally hate each other, so it's no surprise that the other women in the "group" hate her.
>>
you wont find any validation for your judgemental bitchiness here op, go back to tumblr
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 512x512
This is a regular and obvious troll on /adv/. It's always the same exact story with minor tweaks.

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17343356/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15923946/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16434710/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15482274/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/15383638/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/14491969/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16591180/

http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/16855040/
>>
>>17343895
This. It doesn't matter that they call themselves feminists. It's not hypocritical. She freely chose to be that way.
>>
>>17344056
Ok... time to break the troll cause that's fucking impressive... those are all literally me... god damn.
>>
>>17343356
I think the question you've got to ask is... Is She That Way all by herself?

There are women who are like this, could be considered a mental disorder but its not official.

If she is, then its a good coupling, at least until he pushes it too far over the line even for her.

If she was like that and a guy was too nice, she might feel like she had alot of things she wanted to Do and Be for him and that he didnt appreciate them.
>>
File: 1375479264961.png (75 KB, 212x224) Image search: [Google]
1375479264961.png
75 KB, 212x224
>>17343356

This woman gets attention and now you're using your sense of personal superiority to cover up the fact that you're just jealous that people magnetize to her and not you.

Some people are smart, reserved, socially rigid people who don't like to be the center of attention and conduct themselves modestly in social situations.

Some people are gaudy, exaggerated cartoon characters with big tits that make friends by being the center of attention.

She's just as much entitled to her flamboyant, boisterous personality as you are to your resentful, naggy one. She's not setting back women's rights, she's just irritating you. Stop making it out like you're fighting for the side of women's empowerment because its bullshit, you're just jealous that people like the pretty dumb girl with big tits more than they like you.

Sorry. Get over it.
>>
>>17343356
>she sets women's rights back faaaarr,
Womens' rights are about allowing women to exist as individuals wherein no one person defines the entire group. Womens' rights exists to defend this woman's right to be as big a ditzy slut as she damn well pleases, it's her life.

Quit shitting on her just because you're pissed off that the men you associate with turned out to be pigs - and yet you somehow resent the gross attention they're paying this woman? Get your shit together.
>>
>>17343389
>saying she could give us girls make overs, saying we should all go shopping together.
Yeah, what a cunt, sharing her interests with you in an attempt to bond in a more comfortable setting, away from the prying male eyes that piss you off so much.
>>
>>17344298
>>17344687
>>17344723
>>17344921
>>17344931
Jesus Christ you retards

See
>>17344056
>>17344535
>>
>>17344056

Troll, or nutcase?
>>
>>17344948
The OP is a troll and a nutcase
>>
>>17344943
>cataloguing someone random crazy person's posts over a span of 2 years
>other people are the retarded ones
>>
>>17344954
>I have no idea how to use he search tool on the archive

Retard and newfag
>>
>>17343389
omg i would so love a girl like that if she came around i would totally go shopping with her

she could teach you to do the same things if you feel insecure and you could use the validation

instead of getting all grumpy and feministy, have her make you over and then show you off to the guys!

it would make your night I SWEAR
>>
>>17346116
this is a tried and true course of action for females since the dawn of history. even female animals do it. if there's an alpha female with access to a lot of resources other females will bond with her to get access to those resources too.
>>
>>17344943
damn well if the situation does come up for real and it does, you just gotta let your hair down and go with it

good luck, y'all
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.