[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be a heterosexual male and want this thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: FIG-DOL-8936.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FIG-DOL-8936.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
Can you be a heterosexual male and want this thing?
>>
File: FIG-DOL-8936_17(1).jpg (46 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
FIG-DOL-8936_17(1).jpg
46 KB, 533x800
>>17342838
But it's so cute.
>>
Yes. Why not? It's just a manifestation of your fantasy of a pure and innocent gf. Sounds pretty straight and normal to me
>>
>>17342841
Lmao, nevermind
>>
I guess, but what so you need ist for?
Why waste your money ?
>>
>>17342835
Yes - hetrosexual men are hardwired to be attracted cute/beautiful things
>>
File: 2013-10-16-The-Ear-And-Meow.jpg (184 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-16-The-Ear-And-Meow.jpg
184 KB, 900x582
I, too, want something like this. But then I realize that I have a real life girlfriend and that she'd probably get jealous of me spending more money on doll dresses than dresses for her. But then she probably would never wear them, or if she did then it'd only be once and just for me. I can't tell which would be more satisfying. I just want something in a pretty, fluffy dress.
>>
>>17342835
>Can you be a heterosexual male and want this thing?
That thing us specifically targeted at heterosexual males. In Japan they call it moe: essentially, the sexualization of vulnerability and the protective instinct.

There are many cultures that find this creepy. But no one, anywhere, calls it gay. So as far as heterosexuality is concerned, you are in the clear.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.