[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stg/- Slave Trainer General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Choose your destiny.jpg (257 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Choose your destiny.jpg
257 KB, 800x430
CHOOSE edition

This is a general about slave trainer games and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable as long as it's related to the topic at hand(ie playing a male and dominating women).

If you're working on a game and want to list a pastebin here speak up please.

Major Versions of the game (BT is necessary for mods):Silver edition and Russian edition are the most active
Each of these is a standalone game, not a mod for any of the others. BASICALLY the links to download the games are in this pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/kA21ncJK

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:
http://pastebin.com/gRyrGgDt

Info on character generators:
http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD

Links to other games
http://pastebin.com/7CHVFKWM

Witch trainer dress up thing(back by popular demand)
http://stregac.github.io/trainers_image_library/

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer/bitch breaker(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)
http://pastebin.com/K5NC3Tk1

Contact info for major contributors:
https://quip.com/I2f8AaPEEr0a
Some of these people are looking for writers and artists. If you're interested mention it

Report & ignore shitposters, people that scream proxyfag/samefag/waifu/waifufag, people that post beast and hamplanet attention whores
>>
For for loli demon aliens
>>
File: big white tits.png (643 KB, 1014x1235) Image search: [Google]
big white tits.png
643 KB, 1014x1235
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1456954666980.jpg (470 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456954666980.jpg
470 KB, 1000x1200
>>
>>654079
I like them all
>>
File: 1457826171255.jpg (349 KB, 923x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457826171255.jpg
349 KB, 923x1200
>>
File: 1459457769989.gif (225 KB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
1459457769989.gif
225 KB, 384x500
>>
>>
All games need demon girls
>>
>>
>>654104
I agree.
>>
>>654104
Needs more loli
>>
did trapic ever get out the beta or is he still a fagget (patreon is down)
>>
>>654134
>he doesn't know
>>
>>654135
no i dont thats why im asking...
>>
File: ainsley feels.jpg (77 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
ainsley feels.jpg
77 KB, 760x797
So, Patreon people are seemingly awake for the build now and holy shit they're still defending him, what is life.
>>
>>654144
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>654144
Content is content kek
>>
>>654079
LNSC

All other faces look weird, and Flick is just plain scary.
>>
>>654166
Doesn't even look like Snips. Velenor has her side eye pout and the last dude pretty much made Shaak ti.
>>
link to the previous thread? I need my shitposting fix
>>
I think we can now all agree that tropic is just bullshiting and has done nothing, and if he pops back report him for trip faggotry
>>
Well after looking at that "beta build" hes straight up scamming. There is like a days work in there...
>>
>>654144
They're like battered spouses.

"I'm sorry, honey. It was wrong of me to question how hard you're working. I know you really love me and know what's best"
>>
File: Russians.png (157 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
Russians.png
157 KB, 505x600
What ever happened to the Russians, wasn't a mod with Luna supposed to happen?
>>
>>654289
>>648973
>>
>>654403
i think BIG THINGS in 11 days, not like the last 4 times i swear
>>
File: scylla.jpg (204 KB, 945x1600) Image search: [Google]
scylla.jpg
204 KB, 945x1600
>>
>>654568
What do you even get out of shilling that crappy game?
>>
>>654568
I feel like i'm the only one who thinks this art is pure garbage. It just looks like coloured line-art with shad level anatomy
>>
File: 2015-02-25-die-eiskonigin.jpg (909 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-25-die-eiskonigin.jpg
909 KB, 900x1273
>>654598
>shad level anatomy

That's a bad thing?
>>
>>654614
Yes
>>
>>654614
You're not alone. I love shad art and I would play a game with his art for sure.
>>
>>654614
Shadman is a meme
>>
Anyone ever crack Tropcucks password he had on his release last night.
>>
>>654733
stgrcucks
>>
Just checked out Ben 10 trainer, thought it's been dead, but holy crap they've actually been working on it and posting recently.
>>
>>654733
Who gives a shit, it is just vaperware.
>>
>>654733
To live is to suffer
>>
>>654811
I tried every variation of that sentence, it didn't work.
>>
>>654403
Wish people still made this shit

Shame Gold killed it all instead of inspiring new people
>>
File: trappic.png (82 KB, 623x476) Image search: [Google]
trappic.png
82 KB, 623x476
I saw Tropic at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “I'm a good cuck, I never take pics without my wife and her boyfriend”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “cuck?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck? cuck? cuck?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to offer 50 Milky Ways to a black person.
The black guy was very nice about it, and was like “Sir, I can't have sex with your wife.” At first he kept pretending to be aroused and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When the cashier took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to not prevent any marital infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting him by offering sex with his wife.
>>
>>654822

"To live is to suffer"

Quote marks included.
>>
I like how even despite how mad everyone is at tropic he still only lost like 4 dollars on his patreon
>>
>>654861
That's why noone bothers with this place
>>
>>654875
Even the normies are mad at him too
I think tropic basically showed us that you can do litearlly anything on patreon and still get away with it
>>
>>654878
How do you define normies?
Everyone outside of your board, people with better social skills than you or who?
I don't like or understand this meme.
>>
>>654878
>people who donate money to a guy making a /ss/ incest videogame
>normies
pick one
>>
>>654913
There is even "fucking normies REEE" joke in that game
>>
meh. I'm a patron and I figure I've got a little over a week to decide. No sense in throwing a tantrum over some fair trolling. I may consider dropping him at the end of the month if he keeps jerking us around, but I'll probably just drop him down to a dollar/month like I did when wootch fell off the radar. nbd either way
>>
>>654926
Take a look at this cuck
>>
>>654926
I'm sorry to hear.
It takes a lot of courage to come out of the closet as a retard.
>>
>Everyone tells tropic to quit worrying about bugfixing and doing work on his game and just post something
>He posts obviously unfinished build that he was in the process of working on
>Everyone freaks out because it's unfinished

What the fuck did you guys expect.
>>
>>655065
it was a trojan
>>
>>655065
Kys tropic
>>
>Because no one fucking else can do a trainer game correctly and me personally I want to play more of them and if that means ill make my own then ill fucking do it. Alpha, Beta, Demos, out every month. With artwork and other shit to keep you interested every couple of days
>Out every month
Kekkius maximux
>>655065
He said he was just bugfixing, this isn't just bugs.
>>
>>655065
Did you try playing it? It is not in the state of a game that's had months of development.

He also said that the "full" version would release today, but the though that he can even hope to fix everything in this piece of shit in 24 hours is laughable.
>>
File: fix this.png (101 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
fix this.png
101 KB, 505x600
Someone make a Snow White that doesn't look as shite as my attempt
>>
>>655076
I'm not tropic, just some shitposter laughing at all of you to be honest.

>>655080
Who fucking knows anon, I was just pointing out some of the hypocrisy.

>>655087
Why does her face look like Aladdin.
>>
File: MerelyAnAct.jpg (90 KB, 312x767) Image search: [Google]
MerelyAnAct.jpg
90 KB, 312x767
>>655102
>>
>>655102
>>655087
>Aladdin crossdressing slave trainer game when?
>>
>>654822
not using winzip are you?
try PeaZip and just paste that in there, worked for me but ur not gonna like the "game"
>>
File: 1466457247872.png (98 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
1466457247872.png
98 KB, 505x600
>>655087
>>
Is there a new version of rogue like out?
>>
>>655102
That's just the Hermione face

about the only thing I didn't change
>>
File: snow.png (89 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
snow.png
89 KB, 505x600
>>655087
there you go
>>
>>655065
The problem isn't that it's unfinished or crashes or whatever--it's that it's pretty much exactly the same game as it was four months ago.

Yeah, if you unpack the game files, he wrote up a bunch of new events labeled "basement build," but they're a fucking mess and they don't even look like they're close to be ready to be implemented.

It's not that it's unfinished, it's that there hasn't really been much progress at all.
>>
>>655120
Not an official update but a hacked update. A new line of code was added to activate the usher scene when you might get caught at movies.
The usher scene is RNG and requires Rogue to have done something sexual with you before (handjob/pussy fondling at the least). You can save scum it by saving right after someone pays for the movie and reloading until the usher scene happens.

https://mega.nz/#!Bl1FjD5a!OIvo3oiiVgY3248pexM1UR_Khkj_mTH44NplgZYgqSY

It also has a cheat icon to alter Rogue's status and your money.

Doesn't work with previous saves.
>>
>>655159
>scene is RNG
Why do people do this?
>>
>>655168
Don't like? Don't download. It's called free choice.

Free.

Choice.
>>
3pm he said
>>
>>655235
3pm someone who typed tropic in the name field said***

The same post said he was aiming for 4 million lines of code or something ridiculous too
>>
>>655242
tropic says a lot of things that never happen, who can I believe anymore?
>>
File: Kupa Keep.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kupa Keep.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Man What the Fuck am i supposed to do?
is this all there is to the game?
>>
>>655159
This says .962d. Wasn't that already out?
>>
>>655284
>"Not an official update but a hacked update."
>>
File: 1438221006971.gif (182 KB, 400x374) Image search: [Google]
1438221006971.gif
182 KB, 400x374
all i wanted was a little incest simulator

and all i got was sad
>>
For all the hate tropic gets, the fucked up build he released at least has new scenes in it. Like both of the girls dressing up slutty and various reaction to that from both the PC and the other female depending on the corruption so far.

But you can't even enter the basement yet you only get the gas leak notification and it throws you out again.

So tropic did actually work on it, but the basement is either blocked off or not even remotely ready yet.
>>
>>655317
bullshit, the build was completely unplayable

i couldn't get any outfits no matter what and the events were even more buggy, not to mention the "ayy lmao"s

i got several crashes no matter how i tried to go about playing
>>
>>655317
link?
>>
>>655251
nigga its not even getting worked on right now why did you get it
>>
>>655335
I think that's why tropic said that he's working on bugs
>>
>>655344
oh I still naively believe he's working on the bugs and making it a good game

I'm just saying that whatever that one guy up there said was complete bullshit
>>
>>655339
The broken as fuck thing he posted on his patreon with the password "To live is to suffer"

It bugs out and all the arrows are missing because HOW DO I GET THE LAYERS IN ORDER but you can still click them if you remember where they are.

>>655344
of course and I don't even dislike the buggy build that's what people wanted. To make people wait for someone to give them the password aswell as "hurr if you can crack it you can play it" attitude is what pissed people off.

Many old events don't work currently because he was actually replacing stuff that's not bad per se-

Only his attitude towards the people that throw money at him aswell as his general working ethic are problematic.

Nobody would even give him shit if he'd just say
"hey I'm working on this event right now but encountered some bugs, so it's gonna take a while" but he said "RELASE on 16th" then on the 16th "NOT GONNA SLEEP GUYS I SWEAR! IT'S COMING" then he went off the radar for about 24 hours only to post bugs with images that nobody cares about.

I wish I had talent with this stuff, I'd probably be able to earn money just by not being an asshole to the patreons people obviously dig this stuff.
>>
I understand tropic puts a lot of work in making a product people can get for free and I'm grateful for that but he has to stop lying

If you can't make a deadline than don't tell everyone you will be able to. Imagine how much better it would be if he just pushed back the date BEFORE telling us.
>>
File: ANONKUNPLS1.png (395 KB, 1282x991) Image search: [Google]
ANONKUNPLS1.png
395 KB, 1282x991
>>655351
>I'm just saying that whatever that one guy up there said was complete bullshit

oh anon-kun
http://imgur.com/a/v4ei9

not gonna make a screenshot of everything because all the different variations are probably about 500 pics or so.
He did actually do something. He's still being a dick though.
>>
if there was to be a persona trainer game thing, who would you want it based on?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10540101
>>
Just finished Witch Trainer and LOVED it. It was my first modern adult game (used to play in the 90s). I know people post templates or drawings in the same style as Witch Trainer all the time here, but are those for a separate game or a modification of an existing game?
>>
>>655355
>I wish I had talent with this stuff, I'd probably be able to earn money just by not being an asshole to the patreons people obviously dig this stuff.

You and me both anon. All it takes is not being a dick and a modicum of talent/knowledge.
>>
>>655457
mostly separate games, but there are some mods
>>
>>655342

I don't know man i was just thirsty for anything new.
>>
>>655368
WHAT A SLUT
>>
Does wifetrainer have a patreon or anything?
>>
Well what tropic posted was not his unfinished work but a random work to troll us. if you think that was unfinished work and still in progress it means you are dump because it was worse than demo.
>>
Has Tropic posted anything today?
>>
>>655648
What do you think
>>
>>655648
I think he actually is dead
>>
File: 1456981464967.jpg (25 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1456981464967.jpg
25 KB, 600x338
I hope tropic IS actually dead. I would be really pleased, because then maybe someone else would be assed enough to pick up the Super Mom concept
>>
>>655657
No sorry but I was too busy prepping the bull like the faggot I am.
>>
boy i sure do like peepee
>>
>>655667
>shadman will never make supermom
>>
File: 1463426466312.png (9 KB, 841x101) Image search: [Google]
1463426466312.png
9 KB, 841x101
Amazing
>>
>>655723
Soon he'll kill himself. Then we'll be free.
>>
>>655368
>500 variations

Are you kidding me? He added some facial expressions, but most of the images are broken and don't actually display with the events (hey, just like in the screenshots you posted). Plus, some of the new ones look WORSE than the ones in the previous demo.

Anyway, there are only a few actual new "double" events in the hallway.

Overall, after four months or so, there's barely any more new content compared with the previous demo, and it's even harder to access, since he didn't add back in the arrows to switch rooms in some places.
>>
>>655746
Well, you shitheads bullied him into releasing a broken version, so what did you expect?
>>
>>655764
This isn't about the release being "broken" or "buggy." That wouldn't be an issue.

The point is that there's barely any new content, and people have been paying him hundreds of dollars a month for it. You don't get to fuck around and make excuses and throw tantrums when you're doing this professionally.

(Then again, no one on his patreon seems to mind, so what the hell do I know?)
>>
>>655777
Maybe they noticed he was doing this to troll some assholes. Maybe he didn't include everything he's been working on in that upload either and is holding back stuff for the actual release. The game is free and his patrons are paying because they just want to support him. From your post I understand you didn't pay anything, so what gives you the right to complain about stuff he gives you for free? Maybe it's an unwanted gift to you, but it's still a gift.
>>
>>655792
I would think you were tropic, but the grammar/syntax/spelling is a little too good for him. Anyway, people who continually lie and make excuses and miss deadlines (whether well-intentioned or not, and I think tropic is probably well intentioned when he makes a deadline) just aren't reliable. He's not holding anything back. And it doesn't help those people cut them more slack--it just gives them more room to fuck around and not do shit.

If there were somehow a mechanism for all the patreon funding to go away by the end of the month if we didn't have a solid, stable, content-rich build out, we'd get one. But since there are no consequences and tropic's patreon is a love fest, there's no incentive for him to work harder and release anything.

And sure, I'm not paying for it, but I'm certainly allowed to have an opinion on it--just like I have an opinion on books or flavors of ice cream or tv shows. I'm really not happy that this is what has happened with the game. I really enjoyed the previous super mom build, and I often used to defend tropic here when people were shitting on him. But it really doesn't help to make excuses for him at this point--because it's been months and there's not much to show for it.
>>
>>655708
Thank god
>>
>>655471
SU next week
>>
>>655849
I agree with you to some extend, but I'm just saying, that all the shitting and also the defending is just based on this one troll-post he made and we won't know exactly what the truth is, until he finally comes around with the actual release. If that release sucks people can still flame him all he wants, but I just thinks it's a bit premature to flame him for that upload. As for the empty promises and stuff: I can understand he gets shit for that, but I don't see the build he posted as an indication of what's to come in the actual release.
>>
>>655858
Where did you get that info?
>>
>>655864
Well I hope you're right.
>>
>>655505
Or maybe a blog. Anything with more than 0 info.
>>
>>655864
I dont give a fuck if that is the real release or something he threw together in 5 minutes. What I care about is how he fucking lied through his teeth, first with how much was left, then on what he would release, when he would release it, how much was included in the release, and then yesterday, he fucking posts about how he uploaded the game, and it is abso-fucking-lutely nothing. I was donating $15 at one point, but I certainly pulled the plug on that months ago, and have had several reasons I wish I could donate negative money in the time since then.

Just stop fucking lying, Tropic. If you dont have anything, dont claim you do. Dont claim you are hard at work when you are procrastinating and not doing anything, just say you are having trouble with X and Y because of reasons Z and Q. Have some fucking transparency, and it wont turn into such a fucking shitshow every time you try to do anything.
>>
>>655869
SU update is in june, next week is end of june.
>>
>>655888
@The Patreon page:

Just Ginseng
is it going to be released at midnight or something early like that?

Tropic
I don't know, apparently the unanimous decision is that there isn't enough content

...Que? Unplayable game ...Que? Password trollbuild ...Que?
>>
>>655888
Why'd you donate anyways, it's not like there is a pay wall or something
>>
>>655903
Because the first build of the game had a lot of promise. Even the Violet build had a lot of promise.
>>
>>655888
Like I said, I can understand people giving him shit for the empty promises and lies and if you felt betrayed/screwed over it's your good right to pull the plug. "Donating negative money" is a funny way phrase it. Personally I only back 1$ for monthly pledges until I see some actual dedication to a project and in YT's case I pledged 10 bucks, since it's only per major update, which is the best pledging system on patreon I think. (Though I might increase it depending on how much I like Aylia's Story ch.1)
>>
>>655909
I just wish that there was some way I could basically punish him for not following through, since clearly monetary incentives dont do jack shit.
>>
>>655888
>>655902

Well, if you unpack the files, there's actually a lot of stuff written for basement build, but it's not even close to being ready for implementation (i.e., he has some cryptic notations for other stats that haven't been implemented).

He was saying it was in "final testing" for months, and at times he was blaming dbznoob and his other artist(s) for not having the cgs ready. He could have just said "I was a little overambitious with all the new stats and systems for basement build, so it's going to take me a while to put together." We would have been disappointed, but it wouldn't have just been a straight up lie.

Instead, he dropped that shit and threw together this broken pile of nothing with like 4 new events--lying and missing more deadlines along the way.

But, as someone else has said, he has truly proven that there's no way to fuck up badly enough on patreon to lose money.
>>
Can I get a link to the last working version of mom trainer?

>inb4 none of them work
>>
>>655936
Please? It's not in the OP.
>>
>>655959
momcest trainer? that thing ded yo
>>
>>655969
I mean whatever tropic is making.
>>
>>655974
This is the old version. You might as well play that. The one he just uploaded has pretty much the same amount of content and it's a lot more broken and harder to navigate.

https://mega.nz/#!ftwgULaD!_VoL1CKmajL5ECInyLrZq40zs5WD_vcLDjElYRmxsPQ
>>
>>655974
>whatever tropic is making

So nothing?
>>
>>655985
Thanks senpai.
>>
Did no one ever consider, even for a second, that maybe Tropic intentionally posted a buggy, old build (to be an asshole), and lied (like he usually does) about it being near complete? Did that come across any single person's mind? That maybe what he releases tonight will be the actual finished build?
>>
>>656035
>tonight
Why do you keep defending tropic
He's a piece of shit who hasn't done any work whatsoever and lied about it
Do you actually believe he'll post something tonight

Because I don't
He won't post anything tomorrow either
Hell i'd bet he won't post a single damn thing this month at all
or next month too
>>
>>656035
>h-h-he'll release it for sure this time

yeah right
>>
I honestly wish that the word Tropic was banned on this general. Nothing good ever comes of what he posts or people talking about him. It's an endless cycle of shitposting.
>>
>>654079
Flick
>>
>>656041
>>656040
Look, I'm not saying I like Tropic, I'm just saying it's his style to lie to everyone and then post something. He gets off on trolling. What better way than to disrupt the lives of shitposters for weeks on end. Maybe not tonight, but if he did, I'm sure he'd be ecstatic.

If we're going to commit to the idea that he gets off on lying, we have to consider that this is edging for him. And tonight's the big orgasm. He just lied to everyone last night in the most extreme way he could, and this is when he finally gives us the truth.
>>
File: 41r5ppX.jpg (115 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
41r5ppX.jpg
115 KB, 1600x900
I'm wondering if tropic likes the super best friends. I'm seeing a lot of references to them.
>>
>>656056
>Use bleach to kill the oceans
>Caught in her rhythm
>Glass her

Seems like it.
>>
>>656056
>148 billion deadlines missed

Ye, I bet he does
>>
>>656035
Look, if tropic releases it tonight then the guy kept his word, whoop-di-fucking do. If he doesn't then it's just another notch on the chopping block, of broken promises that he has failed to make good on.
>>
Here is the thing - Almost everyone is interested in what tropic has to show (whenever that is)! No matter what he says, almost everyone go up like a box full of firecrackers. People shitposting are the ones who are frustrated because they cannot jack off to something they were told would be released by now. Yeah he got ambitious, he missed the deadlines. So what? Why are ya'll getting your panties in a bunch? Ya'll think this is an AAA title with a million dollar budget and hundreds of people working on it?

Ya'll troll him, shitpost about him, pester him for releases..I am not surprised he trolled you with this pre-alpha junk.
>>
>>656054
>I'm just saying it's his style to lie to everyone and then post something

minus the second part
>>
>>656074
tropic apologists go home
>>
>>656074
it's not like people are constantly pestering him asking when it will be released of their own accord, he has literally given like 6 release dates over the past 4 months and not actually released a single thing across all of them

like normally when a deadline is "missed" it just means the thing came out late

when tropic misses a deadline he disappears for two weeks and then comes back as if nothing ever happened and sets a new release date as if it's for the next version when everyone knows he hasn't actually done any work
>>
>>656074

>It's not a AAA title
That's always such a dumb argument. He's not making a game with the unreal engine or some shit. It's a fucking ren'py game. It's perfectly doable with one or a few people.

And this isn't "pre-alpha junk." It's all he has. There's no other content he's holding back just cause he wants to troll.
>>
>>656108
>There's no other content he's holding back
How can you possibly know that?
>>
tropic is on patreon using our reaction to his broken troll build as an excuse to not post a working one because "apparently the unanimous decision is that there isn't enough content"

who expected him to find a way to still not release shit
>>
>june 19th, tropic is getting $644 per month
>june 20th, year of our lord 2016, tropic is getting $615 per month
justice
>>
>>656109
He's set about 5-6 deadlines and he's missed them all. He's been making the same excuses over and over again for months. He's a lazy asshole. People who pull that don't magically become reliable hard workers just because you want them to be. He doesn't have shit.
>>
and to reiterate what i said earlier, missing the deadlines here doesn't mean he released it late, it means he set 5-6 deadlines in a row without releasing a single thing throughout the entire time
>>
>>656125
and of course the only logical conclusion after each successive deadline with still nothing is that he wasn't actually close to release when giving the earlier deadlines, making it more and more likely that any future deadlines are also lies
>>
So I'm playing super mom and i'm wondering. What can actually happen? Can anything sexual even occur?
>>
>>656143
Don't know, I've been wandering around for 10 minutes and can't find anyone anymore.
>>
>>656152
No seriously, someone help me. I can't find anyone anymore.
>>
>>656155
You have to savescumm to get the correct choices to increase corruption (the ones that make the "devil" icon). I think the events only appear twice or something if you make the wrong choices, and if you don't get to the corruption thresholds for the later events, you may not see them. And there are only teaser events (no penetration or anything).
>>
>>654860
Not working.
>>
>>656155
if its the troll build from yesterday basically no one shows up unless you force it with the debug options

if its the original alpha test shit whatever after you experience an event it wont happen so eventually they just stop showing up

in both versions the upper left will tell you which room they're in
>>
>>656052
It's happened at least once before.
>>
>>656163
Hey mate, how long until the first Korra Playtesting build?

And when you release it, could you post a guideline/form on reporting bugs?
>>
RAPETACULIAR
>>
>>654926
holy fuck anon, supporting wootch and tropic? have some respect for yourself.
>>
Rapetaculiar is the only one that isn't vomit inducing from the current selection tbqh
>>
>>655167
there are variations in the movie scene depending on what she decides to do and the text that goes along with it. it's just to encourage people to do it more than once.
>>
>>655414
this should be a multiple-choice poll because it's hard as fuck to choose just one
>>
File: oh-you-anton.jpg (69 KB, 446x320) Image search: [Google]
oh-you-anton.jpg
69 KB, 446x320
>label z10_23:
d"Are you u-"
m"Did you know..."
m"There has never been a libertarian society"
d"A what?"
m"In all of history we have had liberal society's and socalist society's and societys based on monarchies and captilism"
m"But never a libertarian soceity"
d"..."
m"Many people assume that it would lead to annarchy but I really don't believe so"
m"In fact"
m"I think it would be a society that mostly resembles what america was during the time that washington was president"
d"Are you...alright?"
m"But in modern day soceity it's more favorable to be part of a liberal society snice it's what's seen as outside the box"
"She takes a deep breath"
m"DESPITE the media and general public being more favoarble to it"
m"So I ask you Dash"
m"How does one be an outsider while being part of the the group that's viewed as the norm"
m"It's completly hypocritical"
d"What's a liba...Rib....labarel?"
>>
>>656191
Now I know where all the patreon money goes

Apparently tropic just does tons of drugs then writes the most nonsensical shit
>>
>>656089
Let's all go home bro. Why lose sleep over games that are made using 3rd party engines by hobbyists working part time based on specific fetishes which will be eventually be released for free?
>>
>>656212
>>
>>656102
Well maybe he is one of those coders who are not adept at communication, like you are.That is, if he has the obligation to respond to /stg with a project report on SM or BB. He doesn't. You don't like his work, don't play it. You dont like the person, don't play it. You troll him, then he trolls you, don't cry about it.
>>
>>656108
Well he has released that inane unfinished version, there are the python files in there and most of the artwork. Pick it up, fix it and tell me when you are done.
>>
>>656225
go home
>>
niggers are not subhuman, tropic please praise me
>>
>>654079
Velenor looks most authentic. Flick looks well drawn but doesn't really suit her. The other two are just ok.
>>
>>656232
Ooh that was clever!
>>
>>656225
Stop arguing with shit posters they aren't rational
>>
>>656236
thanks for sticking up for me, would u like to fuck my wife while i watch?
>>
>>654079
None of them are great, but Flick is the best of the 4.
>>
>>656159

What are you using to unpack it?
>>
>>656263
>The one with the man face is the best of the four
How's that homosexuality going for you?
>>
>>656225
Just interested what will you trying gain from stopping people complaining and why does it bother you?
>>
>>656314
Velenor looks retarded. Rapetaculair drew a chain smoking granny. LNSC is crosseyed and appears to be crying jizz.

Yeah - Flick's face needs work, but the body is banging, and the style is easily the best of the bunch.
>>
File: mammylines.png (40 KB, 400x1080) Image search: [Google]
mammylines.png
40 KB, 400x1080
I'd offer to color it, but I don't think I can pull off that chalk like look.
>>
>>655505
>>655884
It has a dedicated thread where the writer posts updates on Hypno Collective.

The general gist is he's working on build 0.2 right now, predicted for a Fall release depending on his coding speed. 3-4 new major clients and some more support character content. He's also hinted there's going to be some content for masochists in it.
>>
>>656173
Well we always say to send bug reports to [email protected]

But anyway, before the end of the month for sure, probably something like the 26/27th, with the inspect ass scene and some location stuff with a rough sketch of a city map
Like Korra goes to a strip club for a job maybe and everyone wants a piece, for example
Whether or not they get it is up to you, but the PC has introduced slaves there before
Can't say for sure about a complete demo yet with the whole three additional scenes
>>
>>654210
>and the last dude pretty much made Shaak ti.
this is what I want
just
give me best red girl
>>
Soo the sadcrab site is up a day early. Can anyone tell me when will they release the game?
>>
So at the end the whole time tropic was just milking patreons with a single incomplete cg and tries to survive another month with lies
>>
>>656394
>the sadcrab
Is there a different crab that I don't know about, or did Seismic's crab that we bullied to death get a website?
>>
>>656476
I am talking about the people making the Russian WT. Do you have any info?
>>
>>656360
Neat
I don't want demos though, just my Playtesting builds - I will legitimately test them in a QA sense.
>>
>>654614
why does all his stuff look so... catatonic
>>
>>656539
because he is a bad artist
>>
>>655909
YummyTiger is the best. He missed full release deadline by over 1 year and he still have nothing but demo from january 2015.
He just get paid 8,775 $ for releasing nothing at all. Even the game translation he promised to do and call it a major update is not finished yet
>>
>>656645
Good. those games are trash.
>>
File: Family.png (314 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
Family.png
314 KB, 505x600
Someone said make a game about destroying your neighbours family.

I could code up something but am not an artist so would people be happy it using this existing art from Akabur and people here?

I did an example of Hermione, Jinny and what ever R/H daughter is called.

I could add daughters friends, other milfs, but it would have to be within existing styles.

If people just tell me to fuck off I'll know it's not worth the time to do.
>>
>>656188
yeah, but i mean if the focus was ONE specific girl, like yukiko trainer or aigis trainer, not persona 4 trainer or velvet room girls trainer.
>>
>>656709
These chucklefucks will both love and hate it. Make it, and they will play it. While complaining.
>>
>>656709
if you build it they will come.

[spoiler] i like the art style and like your idea, do it [/spoiler]
>>
>>654614
So I just took another look at that picture, thinking, "what's the big deal?" And then I saw their legs. Horrifying.
>>
>>656645
Everyone else would've run over 12 pledges for the same amount.
If you were a patron you also would've seen the proof of work he's done as he keeps on giving updates about progress.
>>
>>656350
>He's also hinted there's going to be some content for masochists in it.

Please no, it's already bad enough I need to suck off a dude to get an invite to the club
>>
>>656752
Stop shilling for him
He will never release anything outside of that
translation. I'm not even blaming him, he surely have better things to do.
But holy fuck 9000$ for a short game translation. He surely know how to abuse patreon.
>>
>>656821
If he wanted to abuse patreon he would've done monthly pledges. He keeps posting art he's drawn on patreon. He keeps giving progress updates. You're just full shit man. Calling you out on that has nothing to do with shilling.
>>
>>656828
Dude what
If he ran monthly pledges people would call him on his bullshit before he would get into 200$ per month
>>
>>656828
>pledges for major game updates
Meanwhile he took money for may and his patreons-the ultimate cucks got nothing but debugged demo from last summer
>>
>>656709
Seems good to me.
>>
>>656835
He's giving refunds to everyone who wants.
Seems fair to me.
>>
File: milf.png (164 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
milf.png
164 KB, 505x600
Can people realistically see this as a stuck up mother?

Or do they know of a better outfit, also should I age the face? (not that I'm sure how)

If that works as a base, I'll get to work doing the meeting and intro
>>
>>654421
the fuck does this shitpost even mean
>>
>>656932
maybe it could work if I didn't immediately recognized her as Hermione, but kinda doubt it anyway. Outfit is OK but face needs change
>>
>>656932
If the mother is 16 years old.
If the character looks like a Teenager it doesn't matter how big her tits are, or what clothes she wears, she'll still look like a teenager.

I think changing the face would be best
>>
>>656948
Well for simplicities sake she might just stay as her

>>656951
That's why I asked, I don't have the artistic skills to re draw a face/facial expressions but I also don't have the willpower to code a game that isn't showing me progress as I do it.
>>
Is there any way to read and edit saves for RENPY games?
>>
>>656969
Im not sure, but you can edit the ingame variables with the console
>>
>>656973
How do I enable console and learn variable's names?
>>
>>656975
Go to your game folder \ renpy \ common \ scroll down and look for 00console.rpy \ open with notepad \ look for console.config = False \ change it to True \ profit
>>
>>656975
MB its config.console

And might as well, for finding the variables that you want to change, go to game \ look for the rpa code \ open with notepad \ go hunt for some editable variables
>>
>>656054
so much for that lol
>>
>>656709
Do it. Make sure there's the option of fucking the neighbour's wife and daughter at the same time.
>>
>>656329
>Velenor looks retarded
that hurts you know.
>>
>>657026
Tbh it looks the best out of the four, that anon is crazy

I have the best taste in the world so I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>657115
the joke is that he called me retarded, not the picture.
>>
>>657120
yah I get that but nigga I was talking about the picture you retard
>>
>>657135
now youre making me feel double hurt

I donno I think Flick has a lot going for how he draws, its just that it doesnt look like her to me. Thanks for the compliment though.
>>
>>657019
If I could draw it, you'd fuck every woman at once in a swimming pool full of spaghetti.

Don't know what I'll do about the big scene pictures right now. Done (stole and edited the art) for the first meeting, probably write it then decide how the days will be structured later.
>>
File: Bitch ain't cute.png (427 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Bitch ain't cute.png
427 KB, 500x667
>>657139
He's closer to how she looks in the show, but she's actually ugly in the show and people don't realize that

If you just made the head smaller you'd be gold
>>
>>656350
Thanks for the info anon.
>>
Flick just needs to scale up the size of her head in relation to her body. The tentacle cowl thing could also use a redraw as he's drawn it too sharp and angular.
>>
File: CEQlRZMWAAMF07q.jpg large.jpg (80 KB, 750x933) Image search: [Google]
CEQlRZMWAAMF07q.jpg large.jpg
80 KB, 750x933
Also I think her Disney Infinity design is the best one to work off.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-21 14.40.37.png (194 KB, 816x639) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-21 14.40.37.png
194 KB, 816x639
It looks so bad desu. I'm gonna draw the UI before working on the expressions.
>>
File: 1466534755670.png (22 KB, 546x539) Image search: [Google]
1466534755670.png
22 KB, 546x539
>>657268
>>
>>656975
disregard what everyone else said. if you're looking for variables, then open options.rpy and change config.developer to True. then launch the game and press Shift+D and click on variable viewer. config.developer also lets you open the console with Shift+O and edit them.
>>
>>656709
I'd be interested in playing such a game
>>
I asked one of the devs for the Russian WT and he said that it will be released "soon. early in the summer."
>>
Didn't Tropic say he'd release it today at 3?
>>
>>657350
who cares about tropic
Don't even bother mentioning him
>>
>>657366
We talk about him all the time
>>
>decide to see what the fuss is about tropic
>play his game
>it's shit art and memes

Why the fuck is this general filled with talk of him all the time?
>>
>>657427
Half of it is him the other half is retards
>>
>>657427
>kink shaming my meme fetish
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>657449
>shaming my shame fetish

I'll dominate you, slave
>>
File: Niggers2.png (246 KB, 449x773) Image search: [Google]
Niggers2.png
246 KB, 449x773
So am I right in that this says that it's coming out for tests mid this week and for everyone else at the end of the month?

Will a tester release it to us when it's released? Do the do so in the past?

Also it says more info will be released with the webshow I watched it and didn't hear anything. Did I miss something?
>>
>>657350
hes using the obviously bad reaction to his troll build as an excuse to think that everybody wants more content so he can pretend he had an actual update to release but now its been "refused" by the fans and its totally not just him making another excuse because he doesnt actually have anything to release
>>
>>657268
I wanna know the next line. The one she says to that.

Or is it an attempted slap?
>>
Does anybody have a Download link to library Story 0.8? Or is that even out yet?
>>
>>657521
I don't think it's out yet
>>
tropic should be banned period from stg and aci, worthless lying sack of shit
>>
>>657268
wtf is persona trainer?
>>
>>657626
Game in development I guess. Based off Persona game series
>>
>>656531
You mean trying out the stats system or just in general?

>>657427
It's morbidly entertaining to see someone self-destruct so shamelessly.
>>
I'm perpetually excited for SU
>>
>>657667
Yeah, it looks damn good. Shame it got shot in the foot due to the cease and desist shit. Still excited for the eventual finished product.
>>
>>657638
How is it self-destructing?
All this attention is probably great for him.
>>
So what the fuck was promised for the basement build? Like what was so special about it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.