[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concrete Revolutio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 56
Where the hell is the ConRevo thread? Does nobody care about this show even though shit is really going down?
>>
I want to make Kikko a single mom
>>
>>142712690
The thread hit the bump limit, probably the fastest it's ever done so.
>>
>>142712690
You missed the previous thread. Many were bummed out over the losses this episode.
>>
File: seigi.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
seigi.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Oh God, two Conrevo threads for a single episode? Hell yeah.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IMAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_v2NmII9oI
>>
>>142712979
How dare Jiro betray based Raito justice for cheap yokai love

>Unless breaking the promise actually takes his soul
>>
>>142712690
You could have at least checked the archive before making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>142712690
>willfully watching season 2 after how dogshit season 1 was
explain yourself
>>
>>142713300
>>142713300
>there can only be one thread per episode
You sure look like an idiot.
>>
>>142713373
Nowhere did I say that you retard.
>>
>>142713140
His justice will be destroying humanity and creating a peaceful world for all superhumans. Raito's death will not be in vain.
>>
>>142713407
You implied it retard.
>>
How do you feel after realizing you will never see another scene of Raito kicking ass animated by Yutapon?
>>
>>142713455
No I didn't. You said no one gave a shit about the episode when the opposite was true, so I simply called you out on it. There's a thread every week.
You're embarrasing yourself, stop.
>>
>>142713505
Feels bad man. I kinda wish he at least went out like in the ED with Jiro ready to kick ass on his behalf.
>>
>>142712690
Here's hoping the ending doesn't go full St. Elsewhere.
>>
>>142713538
If everyone really cared they would have made another thread to continue discussion because there's no way a show like this could contain all discussion to one thread, but whatever.
>>
Wanted to ask this last thread but I got sidetracked:

Kikko looks exceptionally pissed here, moreso than I think we've ever seen her before that point, except perhaps during the time she was in Makai Mode. What was it that made her so angry? Jaguar the Perpetual Traitor showing up? Having to hide in a cramped storage room? Does she know that the Satomi's theory being exposited by the Prof and Jaguar is total bullshit? The reactions coming from her and Ullr afterward seem to point to them knowing something about alternate worlds (outside of just Makai, I mean).

>>142713645
Personally, I was planning to make another thread anyway for the sake of giving chart-timeline anon a place to eventually dump, but I've been too busy to actually post, and posting being temporarily down probably cut people off for the night.
>>
i hope the yokai bitch dies
>>
F
>>
>>142714287
Wait, what if Kikko is another one of those beings dreamed into existence?

Like what if she's Jiro's female meta counterpart? The shoujo to his shonen?
>>
>>142714453
F?
>>
Was this last episode a good one? I'm not reading the thread because of possible spoilers
>>
JAGUAR DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>142714544
Yes, but I also raged really hard even though it made sense and things began tying together. Basically, shit went down.
>>
>>142714454
What if Kikko is the dreamer, and Makai is not just the world of magic/demons, but is some kind of higher metafictional plane? That would finally explain pic related, at least.
>>
File: 1465177610244.png (651 KB, 677x601) Image search: [Google]
1465177610244.png
651 KB, 677x601
>This whole episode

Everything will be fire
>>
>>142714603
Fuck Jaguar. Everything he does is wrong. Kikko should have let him paradox himself out of existence.
>>
>>142714825
So you're saying that:
>Demon world is higher plane
>Kikko created this world and Jiro
>Ullr followed her to train her
>Jiro was created as her ideal partner
>However, even in a world she created, Jiro, her dream person, doesn't love her
>Everything has been falling apart since she lost her Demon Queen powers, which created and balanced the world

Or am I reading too far into your post?
>>
I just want them to play the S1 ED again in the final episode. That shit was hype when they played it when shit was getting real
The soundtrack in S2 has been pretty weak
>>
Does anyone have a new version of that timeline picture? Also I've been waiting to watch this but do you guys think it would be better to watch the show in chronological or airing order.
>>
>>142713320
You have shit taste.
>>
File: 1375642495824.jpg (6 KB, 145x145) Image search: [Google]
1375642495824.jpg
6 KB, 145x145
Raito ;_;
>>
Can anyone seed the S1 BudLight batch?
>>
File: diejoubu.png (316 KB, 721x777) Image search: [Google]
diejoubu.png
316 KB, 721x777
>>142714958
Diejobu, diejobu
>>
>>142715231
Well, some of that was more than what I really meant, but that's also an interesting direction to take it. What I was thinking was more along the lines of:
>Makai is higher plane
>Queen Candidates must go on a dream/vision quest in order to ascend the Makai throne
>Objective of dream quest is to find a specific person tied to what's changed relative to the "real" Makai world, marry them, and transcend them to existing in Makai, but the questant doesn't know who it is
>something something Kikko's dream is of a world in which Little Boy didn't go off
>Ullr is her advisor/teacher on the quest and enforces rules so it doesn't become too easy for her (hence pic related)
>Kikko is immortal and ageless while having Makai power because she's the dreamer

>>142715287
Definitely airing. Besides, chronological would be practically impossible given certain episodes.
>>
>>142714528
The only thing I don't get in this episode, but why did Jiro had to kill NotUltraman? They were getting on just fine before.
>>
File: 40.jpg (34 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
34 KB, 250x333
Anyone thinks Jirou might went Zero Requiem here? As in he tries to really become a villain and supports the yokais but in fact he actually just wants to be defeated/stopped.
>>
>>142715973
Is he really dead? All Jaguar said was that Jiro "defeated" him.
>>
>>142715973
Pretty sure NotUltraman aren't going to support those yokais.
>>
>>142716028
I said the same thing on last week's thread.

This series is asking for a glorious yet saddening finale like Code Geass's.
>>
>>142716084
Hmm fairpoint. Still pretty heartless of Jiro to just skewer a former comrade like that, especially since he didn't really wanted to fight Jiro
>>
>>142716151
He already lost the justice inside his heart. Didn't you realize it the instant he accepted Emi's bullshit?
>>
>>142716036
He's dead. He can't exist on his own now, that's why Jiro gave him the S-Planetarian body when the Bureau took Grosse Augen's body.
>>
>>142715153
Jaguar did nothing wrong. His viewpoint is inherently adult in the fact that he thinks of things in the long-term and more objectively. Everything he's done has been to prepare humans for the eventual acceptance of superhumans. He always stays with who's in power so he can mitigate the damage they can do, hold things together from the inside. Even now, with this war, he's taken this as an opportunity to win some trust for superhumans everywhere by having superhumans defeat something that has declared itself a threat to everyone in the world. It required sacrificing the beasts, but there's nothing he can do about that. He can only choose the most realistic option to make his goal a reality.

I still think that that's the reason Jiro sided with the youkai, too.
>>
File: 1450037401460.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1450037401460.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>142715865
More fun:
>Ullr is a Daruma doll lookalike, so Buddhist undertones about enlightenment and Kikko would be something akin to a Bodhisattva
>Claude gave Kikko mind-altering drugs that put her in a transcendental state and therefore awakened her transcendental Makai power
>Concrete Revolutio (Revolving Concrete[ness] is a possible translation as "Concrete" alone could be a multitude of possible parts of speech in Latin): Superhuman Phantasmagoria
>>
>>142716209
>Dr. Hitoyoshi betrayed Jiro.
>Judas is a duble agent
>Earth-chan beaten to a near-death state
>Raito killed by superhuman-hunting police
>Non-human supers going into hiding because Japan's government is exterminating them like a pest.
>Calling Emi's point of view bullshit

I think Emi's telling the truth. People stopped seing supers as a symbol of justice and now just want to use them to generate energy. They need to fight to keep themselves alive.

Final episode will be fucking glorious. I hope Emi, Kikko, Fuurota and Jiro find happiness, though I'm sure one of them will die in the last episode.
>>
I know humans can do awful things when you can convince them that the other guy is different. But "hey lets use them for fuel" seems a bit much.
>>
>>142716509
It'll probably be Jiro. The man has gone too far off the deep end.
>>142716640
The oil crisis won't solve itself, anon.
>>
>>142716084
There is also no guarantee that NotUltraman was going to attack the youkai to make them into fuel.
>>
File: bullshit.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>142716509
>This kills the justice
>>
File: 1446420496214.png (683 KB, 1184x719) Image search: [Google]
1446420496214.png
683 KB, 1184x719
I can't actually locate the video itself, admittedly, but I feel reasonably sure that there are several things in one of the PVs that we haven't seen yet. Anyone able to confirm?

On a related note, I very distinctly recall that there was a preview still of Kikko catching or carrying Jiro princess style, but now I can't find it.
>>
File: Earth-chan is sleepy.png (131 KB, 973x851) Image search: [Google]
Earth-chan is sleepy.png
131 KB, 973x851
Once again, here is a Google Doc with all of the ConRevo threads so far (at least, the ones that I've found), in case anyone missed the previous discussions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rkFF24365T8Sw8rdbq2PmfLVoBQo0SfYm5TcJE11rCk/
>>
File: 56971461_p1.jpg (275 KB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
56971461_p1.jpg
275 KB, 2000x2400
>>142717331
Thanks again for your hard work, anon!
>>
>>142714287
She's most likely still in shock about the revelations of the movie, then about hearing that Emi committed murder and took possession of Ultimapolis, and still being utterly confused what Jiro is.
Her dream husbando turning out to be the most feared monster in the history of Japan does that to a former devil princess.
>>
>using the immortality of youkai as fuel
What the fuck. In fact, this what the fuck goes for the entire episode. Jaguar you fuck.
>>
File: Tips Fedora.jpg (436 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tips Fedora.jpg
436 KB, 1280x720
>>142716640
That's what the job of the media is. To inform and prepare the populace and tell them what their opinion ought to be.
Tell the common people how beasts are horrible monsters. Show on TV how yokais killed innocent hitchhikers and caused a fire. Convince everyone that these nonhumans are the enemy of mankind who secretly plotted to abduct women, eat little babies and want to enslave the rest of humanity to work in their sulfur mines. Make anime and tokusatsu shows that portray good acceptable superhumans fighting against the vile disgusting yokai and the murderous mindless kaijuu who only seek to destroy Japan.
In an age before the internet and social media and alternative sources of information outlets, people like Satomi rule supreme.
>>
>>142717962
Just what is he, really? Human? Yokai? Superhuman? God?
>>
>>142718197
He's the Concrete Revolutio.
>>
>>142717920
Jaguar's constant flip-flopping between sides for seemingly no reason is something that keeps bothering me.
>>
File: 1465578704795.webm (3 MB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
1465578704795.webm
3 MB, 711x400
>>142713140
Jiro didn't betray Raito, nor did Raito betray Jiro for Emi.
In his final moment, Raito tried to save Earth-chan from the Super Warrior Soldier Squad government forces so that the populace could then see that the ones who are in need of help are the boogey-men.
A terrorist and extremist he was, but one who still nonetheless believed in justice.
His final death at the hands of the forces of humanity causes Jiro to now renounce humanity, and thus, Grosse Augen/Shirota-Planetarian who represents the superhuman of justice who fights kaijuus to protect the humans had to die.

Or at least, it seems so. Perhaps the finale will surprise anyone, and things will still turn out to be different from how it seems.
>>
;_;
>>
File: 1449429774814.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449429774814.jpg
145 KB, 1080x1080
>>142718314
Actually, you will notice that the current incarnation of Super-Jaguar, the Bureau member Hyouma Yoshimura, has always worked for the government. He might be sympathetic to the plight of Jiro and try to protect him, he is willing to tell him how to behave like a true adult and impart his timeless experience and wisdom from all his chronomancing. He's even willing to give Jiro a cool car and an airplane toy.

But Hyouma has not ever gone against the government. Period. That is what he did before, as Akira, leader of Infernal Queen. And that incarnation is dead, killed by his own hand.
>>
File: Magneto.jpg (476 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Magneto.jpg
476 KB, 1280x720
>>142718347
There is no time for dissent.
>>
>>142718197
Just a former superhuman.
One who seeks to destroy the superhuman Jiro, born from the superdestructive power of the nuclear bomb.
>>
This kind of went down original FMA lane.
Suddenly! Alternate dimensions, nuke-people created from wishes, underwater city out of nowhere. I'm waiting for nazis to show up in the finale
>>
How many more have to die? Is there anybody you want to see get what's coming to them? Who would make you the most upset if they are killed?
>>
File: Chinese Nazi Supervillain.jpg (432 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Nazi Supervillain.jpg
432 KB, 1280x720
>>142718622
They've stopped doing that stuff since their arch-nemesis died under mysterious circumstances and then had to become normal sararimen.
>>
>>142716028
He'll die in this world, fixing shit up in the process, but he'll be reborn as a normal baby in a parallel world and Kikko will raise him.
>>
>>142716640
Well, jews were turned into soap bars. Humans are disgusting like that
>>
>>142718860
People still believe this?
>>
File: taiyakipan.jpg (139 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
taiyakipan.jpg
139 KB, 450x450
Master Ultima was confirmed a weeaboo. That makes him a little sympathetic.
>>
>>142719066
Perhaps that design was actually enforced by Satomi.
>make the yokai-melting machine look like Taiyaki, or we'll never give you all the billions of yen to build Ultimapolis
>>Why Should I Do That, Imperial Ads?
>because one of our sponsors produces tayaki
>>
File: Captain-America-Hail-Hydra.jpg (78 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Hail-Hydra.jpg
78 KB, 1000x500
>>142712690
I just realised that we need a Jirou edit.
>>
How/why did Emi lose an eye out of the blue? Permanently, too.
>>
>>142719345
It is very likely that she somehow sacrificed her own eye to make the space kaijuu drones of Master Ultima stop reacting to his commands.
>>
Surely there is some kind of Devilman symbolism going on in this episode when Jiro, the nuclear beast killed Shirota, the Ultraman.

In the Devilman manga, the protagonist got his demon power with the help from his best pal, who turns out to be Satan, and in the end, Devilman and Satan fight the ultimate battle to determine the fate of the Earth with Satan winning and having killed Devilman.
In Concrete Revolutio, Jiro helped Shirota get his new titan-form, and after it turns out that Jiro is the most horrible destructive power in the world, they fight it out to determine the fate of the Earth and all superhuman beings, with Jiro defeating Shirota.
>>
>>142719315
What? Jiro is Justice. Fighting for weak creatures that are going ot be exterminated is the epitome of Justice.
>>
>>142719591
>Humans and beasts are enemies after all
>>
Mankind were the real beasts after all!
>>
File: Humans are the true monsters.jpg (418 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Humans are the true monsters.jpg
418 KB, 1280x720
>>142719655
Mankind loves and fears beasts at the same time.
>>
>>142717101
Another fair point, but NotUltraman has constantly been chopping kaiju's up like nothing, and kaijus are on Emi's side.
>>
>>142720974
Ultimately, Jiro knew that when push comes to shove, NotUltraman will side with the humans.
After killing Master Ultima and taking possession of the swimming citystate and finding out that humanity plans to eventually turn the ever-regenerating yokai into renewable oil, no matter how successful Emi would have been in negotiating with some nations about leaving Monster City alone, eventually, the nations of the world would send in their armies to take possession of this valuable resources.
If Michiko from Imperial Ads knew about the terrible secret of Ultimapolis and told it to Jiro secretly through the song, then so does Satomi, who will use his considerable might and influence to turn the world against the nonhumans.
>>
These superhumans are retarded. Why would they comply with that fucked up energy sources plan? Jesus Christ, this shit is so mind boggling.
>>
>>142721752
Work for the government or go to jail.
>>
>>142714287

I'm love letter anon. I'm out of town this weekend without my computer so no updates until midweek/pre-finale.
>>
>>142721942
Have fun, and thank you for your hard work in compiling all the data and references.
>>
File: 1465573788058.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465573788058.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
Remember when people said Emi was evil? Turns out she only did one thing wrong and that was letting Jirou starts a war.

She should have talked him out of it.
>>
>>142721752
Tell that to America when slaves were still legal. Truth is humans are a very selfish race on average
>>
>>142721752
In truth, the energy problem is just an excuse for all the superhumans who do desire to fight against a clearly defined opponent.

Superhumans are defined by having special abilities and having an opponent to fight against. In the years since the Rainbow Knight died and the Functional Secrecy Law was re-enacted, superhumans had practically no jobs and no rights of recognition for their deeds.
And with the world entering an age where political allegiances can change in the drop of a moment, the superhumans are simply restless and know not what to do.

But now the yokai present themselves as enemies of mankind. They are different. They are not humans. Unlike the human-based superhumans who are gallantly arriving to the rescue of those who cry for help, the nonhumans are simply beings who wish to be left alone. But because they know that they never going to be accepted and left in peace, they must now fight.
And thanks to that, the superhumans of the Superhuman Army now finally have a sense of purpose again. They have a clearly defined enemy to beat up and defeat. A goal.

For ultimately, just as Satomi said, superhumans are just like kaijuus.
Monstrous beings who actually do desire to fight and kill and assert their dominance in one way or another.
>>
>>142722246
War cannot be stopped.
>>
>>142722246
She's a bitch and now Jirou will die for her sins
>>
>>142722246
That mostly covered missing eye is creeping me out
>>
>>142717331
I love you, anon, I really do.
>>
>>142721752
Isn't this only about inhumans though? Youkai, beasts etc? Ultima was the one who came up with this plan and I doubt he planned turning himself into taiyaki.
>>
File: CTDWm-rUwAAnq_Y.png orig.png (326 KB, 1043x800) Image search: [Google]
CTDWm-rUwAAnq_Y.png orig.png
326 KB, 1043x800
>>142723314
That is correct. The human-based superhumans would of course have been hailed as heroes for defeating the evil yokai and kaijuus, who would then be put into Ultimapolis's reactors to power the entire world and bring eternal prosperity for future generations.

A world with no more monsters to frighten little children. No more wars because free unlimited energy for everyone. Superhumans will herald a new golden age.
>>
Did America in this world not test their atomic weapons before dropping one on Hiroshima?

They seem to be suggesting that this was the first attempted fission reaction which failed resulting in all fission research to be scrapped.
>>
>>142723870
Yeah, that is one of the more illogical plot points. The Manhattan-project did have the Trinity Test to look if nuclear bombs work at all.

But who knows, perhaps there were some important reasons why the Americans did not perform a test before trying to drop Little Boy on Hiroshima. Perhaps Axis superspies had infiltrated America too deep for them to risk testing it, or the war was not going as well for America in ConRevo because Japan still had a good defense in form of its superhumans.
>>
>>142712690
I'll be really blunt about this.

I do not, nor have I ever understood where exactly the 'moral dilemma' in Conrevo is supposed to be.

In season 1 it was literally one of the following choices, you either agree with the revolutionaries, who were fighting for the right of Superhumans to not be used against their will in inhumane experiments and not be given human rights or you agree with the government purely because it is the government.

Pretty fucking easy choice, it's really god damn obvious who is in the right here, who the obviously wronged party is in this situation and that would be the guys who are being experimented on and having their basic rights denied.

Now in season 2 we have two side again, this time the choice is even more inane. Either you side with the Yokai, who want to not be genocided as a fuel source and to be free and have the same rights as everyone else or the government because, once again, they are the government, that is literally the extent of that side's reason for why you should be on their side (despite the fact that the Japanese government has breached the geneva convention over a dozen times over the course of this series, literally being the government equivalent of a violent criminal).

Once again I feel that the side to pick is really obvious. Yet the show clearly displays that everyone in Japan has no moral compass of any kind as no one seemed to have a problem when the government openly admitted that they were planning to commit mass genocide and that this was why the Yokai did this in the first place. Not a single peep was heard from people saying "aren't humans the bad guys in this situation? All the Yokai want is freedom and peace, why are we letting the government do whatever they want?"

This is what governmental oversight and revolution exist for. When a governing body becomes unjust and evil the people are supposed to have a problem with that. I know I bloody would!
>>
This show is so fucking hype. Every episode makes me want the next one. Everything just keeps escalating.
>>
>>142722076

Oh yeah, if anyone has ideas about references, do post so I can add them in as well. E.g. Okinawa Expo - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_%2775
>>
>>142718314
Every character in this show is constantly flip flopping because muh justice.
>>
>>142724170
The premierminister of Japan was a superhuman who wanted to preserve peace by working together with America and accommodate their demands, supplying them with whatever they need to enact their politics.

Control is facilitated thanks to the Imperial Advertisement Agency-media corporation.
In the end, all are just puppets in the hands of corporate interests.
>>
>>142724170
People don't know yokais that much. I think they are even rarer than human-type superhumans, therefore they are unknown and people might think they're dangerous. This event just made people sure.

>Not a single peep was heard from people saying "aren't humans the bad guys in this situation? All the Yokai want is freedom and peace, why are we letting the government do whatever they want?"
Probably got drowned by the majority's voice who hates yokais/government dogs (don't forget Teito controls the media, they can twist any stories), or probably the government is "silencing" them. Does the public even know about the taiyaki machine?

Don't forget after Jirou's declaration we probably got a bit timeskip/fast forward. God knows what happened/events they didn't show (yet, maybe) in that time before Kikko and Fuurota joined the army, though probably we don't have time for that.
>>
why the fuck is this show so underrated, like holy shit its been so long since ive seen a show with a scale this huge in addition to such a unique premise and setting.
>>
>>142724620
>why the fuck is this show so underrated
Because japs have shit taste, this isn't anything new.
They prefer their shitty battle harems and isekai harems and highschool shounenshit harems.
>>
>>142724620
Most people didn't like how the first season was done out of order. I personally prefer the first season a lot more.
>>
>>142724620
Idiots can't handle the anachronic nature of the first half or the constant political clashes.
>>
>>142724620
Not everyone has to like the premise. That's fine.
>>
>>142724620
Because Conrevo is a fucking mess no matter how cool its element is.
>>
>>142722423
Huh, thanks anon, that was a very clear explanation for those who doesn't understand the situation very well.
>>
>>142724620
Episode 1 can easily make you hate the show.
>>
There are anime shows which are best watched weekly, to let their impressions seep into you. And there are anime shows that can be binge-watched, to let their crazy frantic plot threads create an image in your mind instinctively.

Concrete Revolutio belongs in the latter category, which is most fitting, since after all, it is named A Superhuman Phantasmagoria, and phantasmagorias are defined as everchanging scenes and images. Just like events in the real world quickly changed and nothing remained clear, events in the Concrete Revolutio-world change, with people having to re-evaluate their allegiances constantly.

Of course, watching it weekly and speculating about how the plot will turn out was immensely fun, so I still am glad to not have missed the weekly thread discussions.
>>
>>142724170
See last episodes, yokais have been blamed for pretty much everything this season and even last season Satomi was already working for people to hate them.
People are easy to influence with mass media, so when monsters killed a respected superhuman like Master Ultima you know shit is gonna go down. There is where Satomi goes and disclosure the miraculous formula that will save everyone in the world from the energy crisis.

So, now yokais are not only an enemy of mankind, but they also are the solution for the fuel crisis. It is perfect to make war, like it already happened in Vietnam or Germany. Then you have superhumans, the people that has been persecuted since years ago, the ones that have lost their credibility as heroes, they now know there is an enemy, one everyone wants to defeat. Since they desire to improve their situation and recover old glories, the solution is obvious, "let's defeat the bad guys and become heroes", that's the resolve in their minds.
>>
File: Megu-chan.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Megu-chan.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Will Kikko x Emi end in a cat-fight like Megu-chan?
>>
>>142725975
>give me back my devil essence, you half-human mongrel bitch
>no, you'll never get Jiro's dick with your slutty devil costume, you little witch whore
Wouldn't mind seeing it. But I guess that Emi and Kikko will probably talk it out, and one of them will accept that she's not the one who will find a future with Jiro.

Signs for now point towards Emi being the one who is destined to be with Jiro. After all, he promised to love her forever. And a promise is a promise.
>>
>>142726092
Emi and Jiro are gonna die next episode.
>>
>>142726092
At least one of them is going to die. I'm placing my bets on Jiro.
>>
>>142724620
I think that it is because it is hard to follow at the end of the day.
Not that it is bad, but using your head to follow a plot and unite the dots is something that, even if they admit it or not, turns off the majority.
>>
>>142712690
Raito did nothing wrong.
Everything he did, he did it for JUSTICE!

Jiro will make the revolution happen!
>>
>>142726249
His mistake was being made of metal instead of another material.
>>
The characters in this are bad and I never cared about any of them in season 1.
>>
File: Concrete Scream.jpg (173 KB, 512x500) Image search: [Google]
Concrete Scream.jpg
173 KB, 512x500
>>142726321
Say that ain't true.
>>
>>142726136
>JIRO IS MINE!
>NO, HE'S MINE!
>Jiro dies
>>
>>142726249
Raito did everything raito.
>>
>>142726321
>he doesn't care about Raito, Jirou or Earth-chan
I feel bad for you, having such a cold heart.
>>
>Earth-chan
>gets trashed by humans, again.

Where's the justice in this?
>>
>>142726828
Justice doesn't exist.

A child is crying.
>>
>>142726828
Magneto is too OP against the Justice group. Half of them are robots for god's sake.
>>
I would buy a figure of my boy Shirota instantly.
>>
>Megashin, Earth-chan and Raito are kill
Fuck everything. Why is this world so cruel to robots?
>>
File: Robot bullying.jpg (793 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
Robot bullying.jpg
793 KB, 1500x1200
>>142726982
Robots are for bullying. They're not real people, so it's okay.
>>
>>142727077
Is she semen-powered?
>>
>>142726982
There are not humans that would have sided the yokais.
Earth-chan was specially a problem because if she sided the yokais, they would loss their control over popular opinion.
>>
>>142727112
So Earth-chan gets fucked because she would have sided with the yokai, and Shirota gets fucked because he would have sided with the humans?
>>
>Kills the guy he gave life to in the first episode

Pottery
>>
>>142727190
What is even seigi anymore?
They're both same coin, just different sides.
>>
>>142727190
Pretty much, it's a shame, these two were the purest in the show.
>>
>>142727190
On the bright side, Earth-chan is just deactivated, not dead.
>>
>>142727374
For machines, that's the same as being dead.
>>
>>142727416
I think it is more like an induced coma.
Having your brain melted or being blown in a million pieces sounds more like death to me.
>>
>>142727374
Judas will reactivate her with a good dicking, no worries.
>>
>>142727538
Judas moved on
>>
>>142712690
While it's enjoyable to watch, the pacing in this anime is thoroughly fucked up
>>
>>142727538
i just hope he is not gonna be a judas in the last episode
>>
Raining bio-fuel

That will fuck every single living thing up.
>>
>>142727667
>implying this is not part of his big keikaku to open a portal to the other world so he can fuck off with Earth-chan and make her a real girl
You will see, he is the man behind everything.
>>
>>142727667
He accepts his role as a villain and a betrayer.
>>
>>142712690
>That one faggot that doesn't check /a/ daily but still acts likes he's here 24/7
I hate fuckers like you.
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/htfgjz.webm
JIRO YOU BASTARD
YOU DIDN'T PROTECT ANYTHING
>>
>>142728161
You can't save everyone, his justice buddy understood that and told him to fight for justice even at the end of his life.
>>
>>142727667
Where has my cute sailor fuku shota gone.
Speaking of which, has we ever seen him use his powers post time-skip? He seemed to have mysteriously lost his powers when he was so trigger happy with it before.
>>
I wonder if the Red Jaguars will also gattai into some kind of super-Red Jaguar.
>>
>>142728412
Was it explained how he lost his arm?

Seems like it might be related.
>>
>>142728412
He did promise to Earth-chan that he would never use his powers again, didn't he? And he only broke that promise for a good cause.

But now that he's a kaijin, a villain, he probably won't use his electric powers anymore at all. And perhaps it's related to him having lost an arm.
>>
>>142727667
Judas will become a real Judas at the end.
He will betray Jirou for something at the end, the difference will maybe be that he will be happy with betraying him since he is already a villain.
>>
File: 1445096927211.jpg (206 KB, 701x493) Image search: [Google]
1445096927211.jpg
206 KB, 701x493
>>142728413
Knowing Hyouma, very likely. Maybe it even has a gattai catch phrase.
>>
File: ###.png (4 MB, 648x3645) Image search: [Google]
###.png
4 MB, 648x3645
Will we finally become the concrete revolutio in the final episode?
>>
>>142728577
>Judas was a mole sent by the Super Warrior Soldier Squad to spy on the defenses of Ultimapolis
>>
>>142728577
He'll betray Jirou for Earth-chan.

Calling it now.
>>
>>142728506
Judas probably also knew what the government did to Earth-chan.

And he broke the promise to save a life.

Everyone's going nuclear.
>>
>>142729824
Like how? The Superhuman Army is giving him the choice to sabotage Jiro in return for Earth-chan being restored or what?
>>
I want to protect this angry face.
>>
Will the last episode have an original song or another cover?
If it is an original song, I would love for Nana to sing in the final fight. She is already a character in there after all.
>>
>>142729899
The government did nothing when Earth-chan broke down. Jiro and gang had to break into the facility to get her out and repair her.

He's probably as pissed off as Jiro is.
>>
>>142730248
Pretty sure her manager would stop her from doing so because Bones couldn't pay her enough for a song. I'm surprised they could even cover her fees to be a VA in this show.
>>
>>142729824
I doubt it, there's only 25 minutes of this show left, and that's without the op and ed. At most we will probably get a small scene of them. Maybe of Judas carrying away her body
>>
>>142730488
Concrete doesn't seem to be low budget at all even if it has zero marketing. The production values seem to be far above average.

Someone pulled strings for this to happen surely.
>>
>>142730248
Chances are extremely low for Nana Mizuki to be singing in any way for this show, unless it suddenly turns out that she quickly changed to the Lantis label.
>>
>>142730575
Could just be someone's pet project
>>
>>142731137
How does that work?
Someone has money and he just decide to do a show because of it?
>>
>>142731481
Nah, more like they call in some favors and manage to convince whoever's in charge to fund it.
>>
Wasn't it kind of weird that Koma Kage was considered a monster? She was shown to be a human before getting her powers and those animal ears.
>>
File: 1434322217181.png (2 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1434322217181.png
2 MB, 2048x1152
>>142732318
It is possible that Master Ultima simply didn't know this, or took her prisoner too when she tried to defend those little horned doggies from his robot drones.
Or perhaps he considers people with a cleft in their mouth to be disgusting subhumans.
>>
>Shirota is dead
But I was waiting to get to know him better ;_;
>>
>>142733421
Perhaps Jiro found another space titan body for Shirota to occupy.

Nah, let's be honest, Shirota is done for. He was impaled by Equus's superhot horns, who literally melted through his body. Those wounds have to be fatal.
>>
>>142733656
Don't forget those horns are probably radioactive.
>>
>>142733421
Honestly, there wasn't that much to Shirota. He was essentially Superman in the ConRevo world.

A guy who's personality can be summed up as "force for good and justice". And since he protects humans from monsters, Jiro had to kill him.
>>
>>142714287
Given what they were talking about, I figured that Kikko was the one that made the wish to turn the Little Boy to a little boy. Her power is to replace things with something else after all.
>>
Jirou is going to be remembered as the monster everyone thinks he is, and only Kikko and Furuota will know the truth.

Fuck if the finale and final battle don't make my dick explode I'll be disappointed.
>>
>>142732318
Wasn't the spirit that saved her a god/youkai?
They probably consider her a human possessed by a beast.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 316x316
What historical event will the finale be?
>>
Who /hoping for ova after 2nd season/ here?

This show was great, from writing to artstyle, only 25 eps is too little.
>>
>>142735738
As I said before, we are in the same year as the best magical girl finale fight of all time.
https://youtu.be/yF_jWvod15Y?t=1m28s

Urobuchi should take notes for the next meguka.
>>
>>142734233
That's precisely what I liked about him. I miss the time when justice was simple.
>>
>>142734954
If individual beginnings won't play when shit gets real I'll be sad.
>>
>>142736365
>25
>>
>>142736960
The finale would be so much better if they spanned it over four maybe even five episodes. The show spent so many episodes on world building, and its a damn shame we probably get to see individual endings for the characters.
>>
>>142736903
Urobochi's too busy making puppet shows, he doesn't care about anime anymore.
>>
File: 1465580796894.jpg (2 MB, 4560x3032) Image search: [Google]
1465580796894.jpg
2 MB, 4560x3032
Did this keyframe ever get used. I swear I haven't seen it.
>>
>>142738638
First season when he fight megashin and Jirou.
>>
File: Raito fight.webm (3 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Raito fight.webm
3 MB, 704x396
>>142738813
where?
>>
>>142739153
I wonder how many human suits Raito goes through every week
>>
File: Guitar Jiro.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Guitar Jiro.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
You know, I'm kind of sad we never saw more of Jiro on the guitar.
>>
>>142740970
I'm sure next episode he'll play his Last Songâ„¢ on it.
>>
>>142741191
Jiro on Guitar, Kikko on Vocals, Fuurota on wind instrument, and Emi providing the dance moves in the alternate-universe epilogue.
>>
>>142741343
Wait, I forgot. Emi providing the dance moves and the requisite tambourine, because 70s.
>>
>>142714603
>>142715153
Jaguar's a complete and utter dumbass for not bothering to more thoroughly investigate Satomi's motives and for playing directly into Satomi's plan literally from the beginning, which is diametrically opposed to Jaguar's own goal, given that Satomi wants a world without Superhumans to begin with.
>>
File: 1458538885287.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458538885287.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>142736904
That was pre Jirou leaving the bureau

After that justice become blurry as fuck
>>
>>142738638
Just without the yutaponism I guess
>>
>>142737131
I just wanted one episode for the epilogue, assuming they won't go with some stupid reset ending.
>>
>>142743135
Also this is the first time I ever downloaded a raw just to take a screenshot.
>>
File: 57250351_p0.jpg (217 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
57250351_p0.jpg
217 KB, 620x877
Kind of disappointed at no (direct) Kamen Rider counterpart in the end, especially considering the last Kamen Rider episode thing that Aikawa wrote.

>A certain man once said...
>We don't fight for justice. We fight... to protect the freedom of mankind.

I know that ConRevo technically has been dealing with those themes the entire way through, but I wanted to see him elaborate on those views regarding Rider itself using some close counterpart for it.
>>
Bum.
>>
>>142743895
It was really weak in the 70 counterparts no?
No Cutie Honey/Lupin or anything
>>
>Did a little research on the shows this series mentions
>The dude who made the show that kickstarted witchy girls died in a fire
Jesus Christ, witchery, not even once.
>>
Best girl wins!

>ConRev is the masterpiece no one watched
>>
>>142744497
>implying Satomi is best girl
>>
>An explosion flashes in Jirou's image in the 1st ED

How did I miss that?
>>
>suddenly taiyaki youkais
>suddenly superhumans is oil
>suddenly emi is evil
>suddenly master ultima a dead
>suddenly jiro WE WAR NOW
Its like they spent the entire show just fucking around with a few things here and there. The whole time jumping thing seemed unnecessary except for references and shit.
What I want to know is why Jaguar got so mad at Jiro for not interfering in the 2nd Raito/Megasshin fight with the oil giant robot. Just wanted him to make a choice judging by his dialogue? I don't know, he seems like a major asshole in all this.
I bet the aliens are gonna pull some shit with jiros arm. I wish this had more clues/buildup, way too much put into one episode.
>>
>>142745188
>the little boy nukes everywhere
fuck
they planned it all didn't they
>>
>>142743895
More importantly, there's still not been any Rider Kicks.
>>
>>142746654
There have been Equus kicks in the face of the fumer-possessed Concrete Monster from season 1 and the Shirota-Planetarian this episode.
>>
>>142744249
That scene was great. Too bad we'll never get a proper Emi backstory.
>>
If only this was 13 ep cour.

Shove Emi's background and some othershit in before the last act.
>>
butcher episode was the worst and did the generic "america is evil" meme
>>
>>142749307
>meme
>>
>>142746513
I think you might benefit from a rewatch, anon.
Yokai being targeted by Satomi was established in season one and being build up since then.
The fuel thing was introduced in Sazae family episode and reintroduced with NUTS.
Jirou going nuclear was thing worked up since the very beginning. The Bureau hiding every thing from him at first, Claude confrontation, he abandoning the Bureau for justice, finding out that in reality not all superhuman are justice, being indecisive in the later episodes to take action and finally finding the whole truth about he being the monster that killed Rainbow Knight and trying to find what to fight for again. It was not a sudden decision at all.
>>
>>142749307
I wonder if it was implying that america already knew about the youkai fuel.
>>
Damn, Jirou has everything to become the ultimate big bad.

He got a destruction force, two mistresses, one is the Queen of Monster, the other is Queen of Underworld, a mad doctor as an aide, a kickass submerge city and he defeated the symbol of justice, TWICE.
>>
>>142751040
But the mad doctor just want Earth-chan to be happy

That is JUSTICE.
>>
>>142751040
Shit, that's right. If we didn't know him better, he seems like the evil overloaded that has just ascended to power. What's more, Satomi now looks like the good guy that tried to warn everyone before it was too late.
No surprise everyone and their moms wants his head.
>>
>>142751365
But Earth-chan required people to constantly be suffering so she can supply herself with happiness energy when she saved them.
>>
>>142751763
Yet, she still decided to help humans instead of making them suffer even if it gave her less pleasure, you can't get more seigi that that.

And still, the government came, disregarded everything and almost murdered her just because people liked her and trusted her decisions.
Fuck them, I hope they don't get a happy ending, specially Daitersu, he is a bitch who has already damaged Earth-chan twice.
>>
>>142749307
America WAS evil in Vietnam
>>
I'M NOT OKAY WITH THIS
>>
>>142739219
I'd imagine he has a closet full of human suits and glasses.
>>
How did Earth-chan run out of fuel? She flies into orbit so she can easily rescue people any place on the planet, but somehow Jaguar and his shit kept her away from people in need of help long enough for her to have no power, even while thier fighting no doubt put many people in danger and would have given her a recharge?
>>
>>142749307
It's called satire you raging faggot.
>>
>>142756088
Did you see those Red Jaguars ? I bet he sent them to keep Earth-chan occupied long enough for her to ran out of fuel and crashing landing.

Fuck. I want to put a bullet in Jaguar's smug face but knew he could not be killed it totally not worth it.
>>
File: 1465148586845.png (300 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1465148586845.png
300 KB, 600x568
>>142689427
>I' WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
>I swear to god if jaguar undoes this shit I'll be mad
>mfw final episode ends with Jaguar going back in time to before Jiro was born and the whole thing starts again
>mfw ConRevo was never about Jiro but about Jaguar trying to alter the timeline so superhumans don't die
>>
>>142756088
The red Jaguar's probably were programed to minimize collateral and casualties during the majority of the fight to keep Earth-Chan from having the opportunity to recharge and Earth-Chan wouldn't intentionally put people in danger either and was probably avoiding areas with people while they fought.

>>142759704
Final episode will be Jaguar sending Kikko back in time where she turns the atomic blast into Jiro.
>>
>>142759898
>Final episode will be Jaguar sending Kikko back in time where she turns the atomic blast into Jiro.
As long as there is redemption for Jiro in the final episode I am perfectly fine with this. Jiro was literally best boy of the season/best boy of the past year up until this episode.
>>
Anyone else not like how they're sort of white-washing the secretary? She was a complete cunt all series and now right at the end they're throwing in some sympathy stuff and having her leave the superhuman department and it feels out of place.
>>
>>142759985
It's the only possible way I can think of within the bounds of what we've been shown so far I can think of for Jiro to have come into existence. Jiro should have been a bomb, but wasn't, it's thought that he became a human due to someones "Wish", there's a demon queen/witch who can turn things into other things, and a guy who can time travel. I can't think of anything else.
>>
>>142760078
Honestly, I think it could work and I'd actually be pretty okay with it. At the very least I hope ConRevo gets an OVA or two covering Jaguar's time traveling escapades.
Truth be told I just don't want it to end.
>>
>>142759988
People are not complete evils anon, she was just doing her job during most of the series, she just decided to work in other things that weren't involved with superheroes after she almost died.
>>
>>142760332
I meant more that it feels too little too late.
>>
>>142759898
>Jaguar sending Kikko back in time
He'd have to get Earth-chan to do it. Heck, he doesn't even have to be the one to give Earth-chan the capability. He could die during the finale and this could still happen.
>>
>>142760808
He could give it to someone else to use if it can only transport one person at a time.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.