[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when nothing next season will be as good as komugi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled1.gif (229 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.gif
229 KB, 350x345
>>
I miss her already.
>>
Jesus Christ. The season you're describing sounds like a nightmare to me.

I'd rather watch the nightly NBC lineup than a season of anime where everything is worse than the worst show that aired last season.

Fuck.
>>
>>139485814
>there will never EVER be a season 2 because you and me are literally the only people who watched it

I can't deal with this much longer
>>
>>139485487
Watch the OVAs instead they are way funnier
>>
>>139485916
You mean us three, right? Because I enjoyed watching it as well. Also, Lilia's cuteness is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>139485487
Was this actually good?
>>
File: 5f1bb1f6.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5f1bb1f6.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>>139483472
Galko pls come back ;_;
>>
>>139486255
I liked it too. Even the side characters were cute,
>>
File: fsdfasd.png (830 KB, 1133x633) Image search: [Google]
fsdfasd.png
830 KB, 1133x633
>>139486369
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>139486266
Not really. The reverse trap was cute though.
>>
Well off the bat Nijiro Days is continuing and that was better than Komugi, plus thanks to slow subs Momokuri is continuing and that also was better than Komugi
And even then we still have
>12 Sai Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki
>Bakuon!!
>Flying Witch (Aots candidate #1)
>Hai Furi
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pt. 4
>Kuma Miko (Aots candidate #2)
>Pan de Peace
>Sakamoto Desu Ga
>Sansha Sanyou
>Shounen Maid
>Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
>Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou
>Uchuu Patrol Luluco
>Unhappy

Holy shit next season looks fucking amazing
>>
>>139486266
No, but it was cute. The boring kind of cute.
>>
>>139486338
See ya tomorrow
>>
>>139486266
It's an utterly generic anime about cute magical girl idols doing cute magical girl idols things, which, ironically enough, puts it ahead of some of the things being aired during the winter.
>>
>>139486369
>>139486594
For a group of people from /u/, they were surprisingly lovable.
>>
No Momoi no buy.
>>
>>139487242
It's Tsukasa's own fault for looking like a dyke. Even the guy she had a crush on tried to hook her up with a girl.
>>
>>139485487

Gonna be a good season, then.
>>
>>139486637
No Kabaneri. What are you Hipster?
>>
>>139487616
Well, they do look good together. Both tomboy and pure maiden version of Tsukasa works pretty well with Kokona. Or maybe they're just that shippable with anyone?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.