[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck, I didn't expect it to be so good at all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 123.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
what the fuck, I didn't expect it to be so good at all
>>
My penis cried semen.
>>
>he fell for the "KyoAni is shit after Lucky Star" meme
Just ignore the asshurt Haruhifags.
>>
>>139483155
this episode was one of the most beautiful directed things I've seen in animation
it was wonderful
>>
>>139483008
>semen
No, that's precum, anon
>>
>>139483253

Heaving sobs of jizz issued forth from my pizzle.
>>
S3 WHEN

W
H
E
N
>>
>>139483253
typesetting is shit, like third-world asian country language
>>
File: KokoH.jpg (62 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
KokoH.jpg
62 KB, 720x405
>>139483365
Never. Golden Time scared every studio from trying anything in a college setting.
>>
>>139483472
thats unfair desu
>>
>>139482943
What is good about this scene is that it didn't need melodrama to move the heart of the of the viewer. There was no love triangle, no girl acting like a bitch for no reason, there is no tragic setting is just something very simple. No mater how much you love something eventually is going to come to an end.

Even the lyrics in the lyrics in the ending it say "The sweet luxury of being an adult immersed in my dreams, I don't need it yet No, thank you"
>>
>>139483155
but i thought lucky star was shit
>>
>>139482943
Welcome to the club. I didn't expect this show to be anything more than "kinda cute" going into it, but you get extremely invested in it without even realizing. I don't think I've ever loved anything so much, K-On! was such an awesome experience.
>>
>>139483237
Thank you, it's sad that people only look at the big picture of gimmicky premises and story and don't acknowledge that anime can be directed well. The cinematography in Tamako Market and its movie are gorgeous, same goes for K-On!, Naoko Yamada is a talented director. Yet people disregard both series because not a lot is happening in the story. KyoAni are the only studio that really care about the visual imo.
>>
>>139484103
>Tamako Market
is it good?
>>
>>139484103
Hey man, I love Kyoani too, but studio memes get us nowhere. Everyone cares about visuals. Saying they're the only ones who care about visuals is insulting to all other great shows and the people who work on them. Worst of all it provokes shitposting like none other.
>>
>>139484240
Not that guy, but yeah I love it. The sequel is my favourite movie.
>>
>>139484052
Same here I remember hearing the guitar intermission somewhere but I had no idea from what show was from. All I knew it was from a cute girls show so I watched a few and the funny things is that at first I didn't enjoyed K-on as much as the other moe shows in fact I though it was overrated but I keep watching and at some point I being to love it and by the time the show ended I was actually sad that it was over.

Fuck even a year later I still get this bittersweet feeling while rewatching it.
>>
>>139485006
Exactly, it just sneaks up on you. I watched it ages ago when I was a "better in the 90s" fag. I fully expected to hate it. I get the same thing when rewatching too, like scenes from the first season which are just cute and funny or whatever take on the is air of melancholy just cause I know the show's gonna end.
>>
File: enough.jpg (55 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
55 KB, 604x517
Why do good things end while bad things from way before I was even born are still going strong?
>>
>>139485525
why do people still frogpost
>>
>>139485626
give me one good reason to delete my pepe folder and i will
>>
>>139485692
Images on /a/ should pertain to anime and manga. Pepe is outdated and tacky. Pepe is associated with /r9k/ which causes shitposting even of you mean well.
>>
>>139484240
The TV show isn't very good, but its flaws aren't as painful after watching its movie, which is pretty great.
>>
>>139485913
I liked the TV show a lot.
>>
>>139482943
It just proves that it doest matter how much good or bad things you hear about a show you can only form an opinion by actually watch it instead of repeat what other people say.

I say that but in my case I first watched the show with the wrong mindset I was expecting instant emotions and I actually drop it once because I wasn't what I was expecting. I only learned to appreciated k-on after watching comfy shows and manga.

If there something like the most about the show besides the comfyness is that the show doest force me to like the characters. Take Azusa for example in other show she would get an entire episode to show you that she is bossy but saves orphans on her free time or that used to be bulled so you should empathize with her. But in K-on the reason why she is so strict about music is because she is the only child of two professional musicians and if you like her or not is up to you the show wont try make you change your opinion about her with tear inducing scenes.

I am by no means saying that K-on is free of cliches but I do like that it doest try to be something that is not
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.