[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's more liked? Monkey or Neko?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Who's more liked?

Monkey or Neko?
>>
>>121203075
Monkey has the best personality by far.
She would make the best company, the best companion, and the best fuck.
>that athletic body
>that super strength
What's not to like?
>>
how many monkey vs. cat threads are you going to start today, op?
>>
>>121203488
>What's not to like?
Her sexual preference.
>>
>>121203488
>lesbians
>good in bed

Come on anon, you can't be this deluded. She'd lie there like a dead fish, occasionally fidgeting and never making eye contact.

Hanekawa on the other hand would go like the clappers.
>>
As a Cat-fag, even I would say that Monkey is the coolest to hang out with. She's bro-tier to the max.

I like neko for other reasons, one of them being those cat tats, and because of Kizuneverhappeningmonogatari
>>
>>121203075
I like snake
>>
>>121203621
honestly thats what hanekawa would do. she is awkward as fuck. monkey tackled araragi to the ground and jerked him off.
>>
File: 1414979249941.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414979249941.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>121203075
Not sure who's more liked in general but I like Monkey more. Ain't nothing wrong with a Hanekawa though. She did have one of my favourite scenes in the series.
>>
I like Monkey because, of all the monogatari girls, she seems like she could be a real person. She has a well balanced personality with some flaws and isn't completely crazy.
>>
>>121203554
There is almost no such thing as a pure lesbian. And she's into Araragi (don't even fight me). She's bi at best.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.