[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a video like this, https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: faithfulpotablebadger.gif (3 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
faithfulpotablebadger.gif
3 MB, 1920x1040
I want to make a video like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1E9MU_iHgg but then with my own shit in the background, I only can't figure out how to make the countdown timer and then place it in the video sequence editor.
>>
>>525295
The only way to do that in blender would be so god awful tedious you would give up half way. The best thing to do is to make the video then add the timer with some other software.
>>
>>525295
Dude, that timer was made in after effects. Just use that
>>
>>525295
>I only can't figure out how to make the countdown timer and then place it in the video sequence editor.

So you don't know how to do anything.

The whole countdown comp is a 2D mograph thing. Do it in After Effects or Motion.
>>
>>525312
this D:
why the fuck are you trying to do any of this in 3d software D:
>>
Why the fuck does nobody on this board know how to google?
"after effects countdown timer with custom characters"

Got like 4 tutorials for exactly what you need.
>>
>>525311
>>525312
>>525315
>>525339
>>525344

It's not hard to make in Blender either with a script.
>>
>>526047
>Op says he wants to make a video with a timer from the sample.

1 Create a new composition. ...

2 Now select the Solid Layer you just created and go into Effects > Text > Number. ...

3 When you click on Numbers, you will be prompted with a pop-up where you can choose a Font, Style, Alignment i.e. ...
You will see 0.000 in your composition.
>>
>>526154
^After Effects. done.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.