[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone draw the edge and supporting loops on this Corinthian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: capital_sony_blurred.jpg (877 KB, 1896x1206) Image search: [Google]
capital_sony_blurred.jpg
877 KB, 1896x1206
Can someone draw the edge and supporting loops on this Corinthian capital, and also help identify the shapes of the leaves?
The picture is bad quality and blurred (I ll post also a sharpened version with high passes and soft light multipliers in the next post), but my camera is not that good, and my lights could not reach effectively the height of the capital.

I plan to make it in 3dsmax and add leaves' details in zbrush and extract normal maps for them.

Any tip/help/suggestion appreciated.
>>
File: capital_sony_sharpened.jpg (2 MB, 1896x1206) Image search: [Google]
capital_sony_sharpened.jpg
2 MB, 1896x1206
and here's the sharpened
>>
any tips guys?
>>
>>519001
Yo homie! Slept in history of art lessons?

Looks like "corinthian order" and for that they used acanthus
>>
>>519261
this, unless you need that specific column theres shit tons of references and architectural orthographic drawings of almost all "classical" columns
>>
>>519341

i know it is corinthian, i write it in OP. But it has to be THIS specific capital.
>>
File: 1460271636860.jpg (675 KB, 1896x1206) Image search: [Google]
1460271636860.jpg
675 KB, 1896x1206
>>519374
really not that hard to open ms paint and do this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.