[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 3D.png (1 MB, 1107x1088) Image search: [Google]
3D.png
1 MB, 1107x1088
Can we have a second life thread? Anybody here make shit?

This is literally my first time making anything.
>>
File: Flag pole.png (1 MB, 1107x1088) Image search: [Google]
Flag pole.png
1 MB, 1107x1088
And a flag pole. Soon I will update it to dynamically show ads
>>
File: Chair.png (1 MB, 1107x1088) Image search: [Google]
Chair.png
1 MB, 1107x1088
A comfy and practical chair that would fit nicely in anyone's loungeroom
>>
I'm sure there are a few lurkers making shameful amounts of money from rigged dicks but the SL train has come and gone.

Everything now is poorly ported from poser without properly reducing polycount.
>>
>>517060
>Everything now is poorly ported from poser without properly reducing polycount.

This is also found in many other games sadly. Ive seen some polycount atrocities in Gmod that were a result of direct ports from MMD. The worst was a playermodel which was rigged from some guys sculpt and was pushing 60k polygons.
>>
File: Auschwitz.png (2 MB, 1573x1088) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz.png
2 MB, 1573x1088
Final s̶o̶l̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ product
>>
File: mpcb1.jpg (31 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
mpcb1.jpg
31 KB, 345x345
>>517052
Pretty much the only way to make money in second life is to cater to the anime community.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/44810?id=44810
>>
File: still_sm_grey_goo_12.jpg (263 KB, 602x319) Image search: [Google]
still_sm_grey_goo_12.jpg
263 KB, 602x319
I made a replicator a few years ago. Not the Star Trek kind, but more like the Stargate one. It was a beige cube that created another of itself via scripting. These two then duplicated themselves...

...eventually, you have millions of cubes, and sectors of the game's world crashing. Unfortunately the replicators couldn't cross sections by themselves, and had to be taken across in inventories to infect new areas.
>>
Fuck Secondlife, how butthurt did you get when normies nuked paid steam mods.
>>
>>517156
Yeah. People used to spam theses in 2004.

I remember one that was a giant battery and would play the following..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk
>>
File: slm0182-1.jpg (12 KB, 460x212) Image search: [Google]
slm0182-1.jpg
12 KB, 460x212
My shop: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/38340?id=38340

Been in SL long time, script, make tuts & everything else. Ask away.
>>
>>517214

1 Why the ridiculous prices.
2 Are you poor
>>
>>517214
Might buy those barricades. Ten points
>>
>>517214
I used to be friends with you, I haven't played the game in ages.
>>
>>517138
Or the furry community.
Or the gacha addicts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.