[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so which one of u was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /3/ - 3DCG

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1212.png (314 KB, 1137x570) Image search: [Google]
1212.png
314 KB, 1137x570
so which one of u was it?
>>
>>494445
is the guy bitching about the design or the execution?

man redditors are fucking retarded
>>
>>494451
well, the snake does look like like it's seen some shit (literally) and wants to escape at all costs
>>
So they didnt hire him because he put one whacky design in his portfolio even though the others where looking good?

I guess that matches with my stereotype about stuck up humorless redditors.
>>
>reddit threads on /3/
why?
>>
>>494455
you just dont get it, sanke dick !!
snaek dick !! so funny

upboat pls
>>
>>494454
It's in a bind pose.
>>
I guess yall never heard of Chimera before....
Poor guy for uninformed interviewers
>>
it's a fucking chimera you troglodytes.
Snake butt lmao, retards.
>>
>>494460
Human resources person al don't know what that is.

It's good advice to put things in your portfolio intended to impress ignorant plebs.
I submitted a whole goddamn game in a resume and in the interview I asked the guy what he thought and he said he didn't even play it. He just double clicked it to make sure it opened.
>>
>>494445
Ironic as the last studio i worked at they would post up all the portfolios that were like this and laugh at them.

Anime, Furries, Other things.
>>
>>494521

That's your own god damned fault, nobody will take the time to play your game. Make a short trailer or include footage from it in your reel
>>
>>494521
> He just double clicked it to make sure it opened.

"Well it compiles correctly... Good enough."
>>
>>494525
Yeah, shoulda coulda. I did get the interview though. Didn't get the job though. They were a Chinese knock off of zynga and I probably couldn't hide my disgust as they unironically explained how they copied popular games to try and trick people into playing their versions.
>>
>>494445
It was me. I am the guy who rejected that hideous thing. Lol, snakebutt.
>>
>>494528
>they unironically explained how they copied popular games to try and trick people into playing their versions
I would take that job with pride.
>>
>>494445
woot?
This is obviously the default pose and a straight neck/tail for that thing is surely easier to work with.
Had the character been put into a nice pose with snakebutt looking forward (head next to the human part's sides) it wouldn't look so weird.

Although I would have made the snake part slimmer, attached it on the upper back and turned it around180 and have it curve up over the head or shoulders.
>>
File: chimera.jpg (256 KB, 1259x1046) Image search: [Google]
chimera.jpg
256 KB, 1259x1046
>>494445
Is that a chimera?
>>
>>494445
does it puke or does it shit?
>>
>>494859
yes
>>
>>494460
These aren't good to put in a portfolio, at least to stand on its own. If you really must, pose it in a proper 'hero' shot then add a t-pose/triangles view/texture map to support it.
>>
To everyone not understanding what's wrong with this creature:
The tail is supposed to be attached at the coccyx bone, not on the anus.
This work shows a severe lack of creature anatomy
>>
>>494928
>The tail is supposed to be attached at the coccyx bone, not on the anus.
yeah, and do you know where that bone happens to be?
i bet you are one of those guys that puts a tail in the middle of the spine, it pisses me off
>>
>>494928
You sound stupid
>>
File: bad-3d-intensifies.gif (1 MB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
bad-3d-intensifies.gif
1 MB, 344x400
>>494928
Damn! You sure know your anatomy!
>>
>>494445
The call back:

"Hi, Tom. This is Steve from ACME Game Studios."

"Oh, hi Steve!"

"I just wanted call and thank you for your interest in contributing to our game's development and that your design portfolio was phenomenal, but..."

"But, what?!"

"But the 3d graphic of the chimera with a perfectly erect snake projecting out of its asshole was appalling you sick fuck. I'll see to it that you'll never work in this town again!"

"But...But...will it Blender?"
>>
>>495119
>"But...But...will it Blender?"
kek
but seriously, i hope the guy didnt read that reddit post
>>
why is everyone so upset here? if anything, the anatomy and proportions of this model are fucking ridiculous
>>
>>495126
Yeah exactly. Doesn't this idiot know that lions don't have snakes for tails?!
>>
>>494765
lmao nice snakebutt lion thing!!!

Job application DENIED.
>>
>>495292
that's completely irrelevant you dumbfuck. ofc chimeras are acceptable, but this dude's snake looks like a nigger cock looking for redemption for someone else's wrongdoings
>>
>>495312
It's like you got what I was trying to say to you but didn't figure out it was me saying it.
>>
>>494928
Yeah, that anal snake sure isn't up to par with actual, real life anal snakes.
>>
>>494907
There is absolutely nothing wrong with presenting models in bind poses. If anything, it's good because it shows your potential boss that you know how to to that shit.
>>
>>494472

Chimera my ass, it looks like a mutant from nuclear waste. It's not even 4 legged.
>>
>>494455
Its just some dude sharing a weird design he found. You're reading too much into it.
>>
>>494528

Chink economics in a nutshell.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.