[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ten years ago..need to finally share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: dormrmlayout.jpg (94 KB, 950x525) Image search: [Google]
dormrmlayout.jpg
94 KB, 950x525
part 1 of however many
ten years ago i went to UH manoa on oahu.
met this girl we'll call noelle, fell in love like with her, everyone does their first time in hawaii.

noelle had one roommate in her dorm. pic is drawing of her dorm layout. her bed was on the opposite wall, but perpendicular to hers. her roommate lasted seven nights before she went home. every night she would wake up screaming that someone was trying to rape and kill her. noelle watched her sit up in bed scary movie style like being pulled forward by something. i laughed that off. she was hot but dumb.

recycling is a big thing in hawaii. everyone collected bottles and cans for cash because 15cents per at some centers near campus. so noelle's roommate left and took all of her stuff. noelle went to sleep that night and dreamed that she was alone in the room and a guy was talking to her. she woke up to this shit.

All of the bottles and cans in her trash bag, im talking damn near fifty of em. they were all standing upright all around the room: all over the floor, both desks, top of the closets, on the four posts of her twin bed, and all along the door frame and windowsills. the door swung inwards, so nobody did it and then left, somebody in the room had to have done it. i know this because she called me screaming hysterically to come over and 'save' her. i knocked the bottles over when i opened the door.

Yeah, i thought the same thing. hottie feeling lonely, takes advantage of her roomie being gone, puts the bottles up, calls the guy to come live with her and bang it out to ward off ghosts. i was totally down.

we clean up the bottles. i point out that its strange the other twin bed was the only surface with nothing on it. she comes up with the idea of turning it into a desk: putting all her bags and books and a chair facing it: presto, no longer a bed.

no problems for over two months. besides the problems in our relationship but thats another story.
>>
then her younger sister comes to visit. lets call her tesla. we clear off the other bed for tesla. we all hang out and go to sleep. im a light sleeper, as is noelle.

i hear noises coming from her sister late at night. i look over and shes tossing and turning in her sheet. (so fucking humid only sleep w/a sheet) out of nowhere, she screams NOOOO and starts arching her back, emily rose style. i start yelling her name "TESLA TESLA WTF" i start shaking noelle "YOUR SISTER IS FUCKING TWEAKING OUT"
noelle wont wake up. its like shes paralyzed in her sleep. tesla jerks in an impossible movement and then lays still. i run and hit the lights to the room.
noelle sits up rubbing her eyes, tesla too. both totally normal. they ask me what the fuck im doing. i tell them what happened. they say im dreaming.

thats what i thought too.

then it happens again the next night. tesla isnt fine this time though. she is bawling, saying she had a dream a man was trying to rape and kill her, she wants to go home immediately.

tesla and noelles parents buy her a hotel room in waikiki w/the card they gave her(parents filthy rich nyc ppl)
tesla leaves, with all her stuff.

noelle and i get back to the room later that night after taking her to the hotel. we haven't fucked in days. we are both 18. down the rabbit hole. all the rabbit holes. we start on the desk next to her bed and knock a two liter of sprite onto her bed. we're naked laughing, she says she doesn't want to lay in that shit so we take it over to the other bed.

part 2
ive never been on this bed before, or even been on this side of the room now that i think about it. we're laughing, going at it. shes on her back and we're lost in the moment.
>>
sorry for the shitty order. part 3
and then i feel it. the hairs on my neck and shoulders stand up. im super fucking cold. and its hawaii and humid and 88 degrees at night with no AC. and i slow down and start to think about how cold i am, and for the first time in a minute or so i look down at her face.

its scruntched up tight, frowning, and shes talking to herself. like psycho babbling shit. she keeps repeating "get away from the bookshelf get away from the bookshelf your hurting me" she doesnt have a bookshelf anywhere in her room.

and heres where it gets worse, and please dont judge me. i loved this girl. we did everything together. im married now ten years later to a different woman and we have a kid, and i love her just the same. but i still think about noelle alot. thats how i felt about her. so heres why i told you that.

i wanted to kill her. it was like i was under the influence but totally right in my mind. im not a violent guy, or at least i wasnt then, i enlisted a few years later and that changed. but i was this sweet puppy dog with her, never one bad thought.

and this intruding thought came into my mind. it wasnt a voice, it wasnt my concious. it was like a complete thought, like i was reading a single sentence on a piece of paper. this intrusive thought: just fucking kill her. just do it. just kill the bitch. it will be fun. youll enjoy yourself before and after. kill her now. smash her face in..
>>
part 4

it was this non stop train of evil shit, shit that i never think on my own, telling me to do all sorts of fucked up shit. and i was scared. i started to cry because i felt like i was going insane. i was in psy150 and thought i was turning schitzo or something.

and the thoughts kept coming and coming. and i pushed her off me. she curled up into the fetal position crying for help. she kept saying over and over "the bookshelf, keep me away from the edges of the bed, kurt (me) keep me away from the edges of the bed."

and i didnt want to help her. i felt indifferent. i just watched her and tried to push the bad thoughts out of my mind. and thats when i saw it, i shit you not.

i sat up crosslegged on the mattress and put my back against the cinderblock wall, and started at the rest of the room. i had never seen it from this angle before. and i watched as her goddamn fucking closet dresser door slowly swung open by itself.

and i fucking pissed myself. i literally leaked a little on the mattress i was so in shock. i had never believed in this shit in my entire life. the closet door swung open and stopped, and nothing happend.

and i felt something. and im writing it here because i think this is the only place that can understand. i felt something, like with my entire body. i dont want to say presence because thats silly movie bullshit, but it literally felt like there was something standing in the center of the room but i couldnt see it. it felt like it was taking up air, taking up space, its like when your in a small room and there's alot of people and its hard to breathe. it felt like that.
>>
part 5

this "space taker upper" was in the center of the room, and it made me feel like a little bitch. i was your typical jock narracisstic asshole, and this was the first time in my life where i really felt like i was about to lose a fight. i felt utter despair, like a complete lack of hope, empty, like i was being drained or some stupid shit like that. i cried man, i was crying.

and in the deepest part of me i kind of accepted it, noelle was still babbling like a nutjob and i knew we were about to die, and i summoned up everything i had in me. i prayed in my head to whatever i beleived in at the time, and by pray i dont mean oh jesus help me. i literally just said i was sorry. in my head, to God or whoever, i just apologized. i said please let this shit go quick and im sorry for what a piece of shit i am. and i thought i was going to go to hell so i said please dont let that suck super bad. and ontop of that i said please dont let me give in to this intrusive urge to kill this bitch next to me because i dont want to.

i was thinking all of that, it was probably only a few seconds,but it felt like my entire life. and then i just focused my eyes towards the center of the room, i thought some demonic shit was going to materialize in the middle of the room and buttfuck me with its firey red dick and then cleave me in half or some crazy shit, so i just stared at the force in the center of the room and focused all of my power and mind on it: that sounds dumb as fuck, but its what i did, tears and piss and icy cold sweat on my naked self.
>>
part 6

and i stared, and i tried to do..idk, some sort of primal animal kingdom thing. like when two dogs go at it, and they puff themselves up like they're going to fight. i didnt puff up, but i just faked fearlessness, like i was the one who was dangerous, not whatever this thing was. and in my head i just kept repeating "lets go lets go lets go im ready fucker"

and like a whoosh noise happened, and that feeling went away. the intrusive thoughts and feelings where gone, the feeling that my body wasnt my own was gone, noelle stopped babbling and literally was just lying there unconcious, and whatever it felt like was in the room..it felt like it was gone. the room got warmer, even the cinderblocks behind me werent cold anymore.

thats when it showed itself. whatever the fuck it was. i could only see it in my peripherial vision or however you spell it. if i looked at one corner of the room i saw it, standing in the dark shadows near her dresser closet that opened on its own. it was just a shape. it literally was just like the outline of a person, like an entire person, built like a man, and it was just standing there not moving. no eyes no face no features, literally just was visibly a person standing there. and everytime i turned to look directly it would disappear.
>>
part 7
so i sat up and uncrossed my legs(im fucking pissing myself and shaking typing all this right now btw) and i looked away and focused super hard on the shape fucker in the corner of my vision. once i thought i had a good line on him i turned and looked directly at him or it or whatever the fuck. goddamn it i looked right at the corner where he was, and he was gone.

and then the fucking goddamn sheet on her bed, on the opposite side of the room, slowly rustles and the shape outline man sat up in her bed and titled the oval shape that im guesing was its face and it was clearly looking at me. and i saw all of this in my peripheral and i turned to look and he was fucking gone and the sheets DROPPED, like fucking DROPPED on the floor by themselves.

and thats when she screamed. because i hadnt noticed but noelle was now awake and sitting up, she saw the sheet drop and was screaming so goddamn loud.

and i think her scream is what saved us, because her scream like shocked my system and my legs no longer felt like concrete but like i could move them. i jumped off the bed. i kept my eyes on the fucking floor, grabbed the sheet on our bed and wrapped her naked self up in it, picked her up(tiny chick) and ran to the light switch with my eyes closed like a naked wildman.

i hit the switch and the lights came on. AND IT FELT LIKE NOTHING HAD EVER HAPPEND. Literally, the whole experience and all the feelings and all the fear and EVERYTHING WAS JUST GONE. we didnt speak, we didnt even look at each other. we got dressed, grabbed phones and our ids and cash. i grabbed her hand, and we walked out the door and left.

i moved with a purpose, she kind of just tumbled along behind me, she was dazed, i was fucking done with everything. we went to the bustop, got on the bus. still not talking to each other. sat in the back. not talking. shes hugging herself, im looking at my reflection in the glass window wondering if im scitzophrenic or not.
>>
part 8

we get downtown waikiki, get off. go to dennys, only place thats really open at that time. sitting in a booth. still not talking. waitress brings us water with lemon. im staring at the lemon wedge wishing i could be a fucking inanimate lemon wedge and not a guy who just went through some demonic bullshit.

and then we talk. we just look at each other. "kurt.." "yeah." she says nothing else. so i just fucking outright say it. "noelle did we almost just fucking die" she starts crying. i ask her what the bookshelf was, why she was talking about a bookshelf.

she just looks at me, like sad. she said she doesnt remember what happened in the room. I get fucking livid. "dont fucking tell me you dont remember what just happened because that amnesia-to-survive is not going to work with me. you need to acknowledge this shit so that i know im not a schitzo."

she looks at me and again says she doesnt remember what happened in the dorm room.....because she wasnt in the room. im just kind of dumbfounded. i ask her what she means. she says she wasnt in our dorm room. she was back at her old childhood home. where she was like eight years old. where her own grandfather would molest her and do terrible shit to her and she was powerless. but she said instead of her grandpa it was this shadow thing and that her grandpa was cornering her little sister tesla against the bookshelf in their basement and trying to get her.

im just shocked. still thinking im skitzo. my heart hurting because the love of my life is a incest rape victim..also wondering if i have an std now. and also that im going to murder her grandpa because thats the right thing to do.
>>
part 9 done
she tells me hes been dead for years. and she wonders if it was her grandpa in the room. i tell her i didnt think so because it seemed like...well...not a grandpa. idk.

we never go back. she buys a new toothbrush and lady fem care product shit and moves into my old dorm room. which some other guy had moved into and was paying my old roomie rent. we kicked him out. it was awkward.

she stayed for a while. we fought a lot. mostly about the shadow man. how we could stay together when it clearly looked like it wasnt going to work. more about the shadow man. we find out that her old dorm building used to be a morgue for the old hospital in hawaii. great. we also find out that some girl got raped and murdered in her dorm buidling. probably isnt a far stretch to say it was in her room and the raper murder demon still lives in the room.

idk guys its so much to think about. i only told a few people in my old platoon. they said demon. i havent told my current wife. or my kids. i never will.

and i never think about it, only when may rolls around every year and then not again after. and if you asked me if i beleive in the paranormal id tell you no and that ghost and demon shit is all bullshit.

but ive seen more things since then. and even so i still dont beleive in any of it. i feel like its all just dreams and shit that never really happened or that i was drugged or something. i dont beleive in this stuff.

and thats the lie that i tell myself everytime i think about hawaii and other bad places, and its the lie i tell myself every other night when i lurk anon on /x/. if i dont beleive then why am i here, why do i constantly read the green text stories trying to find one like mine? idk.
ill answer any ?'s if anyones got any.
>>
fuck dat mess
tldr
>>
Good story op, bump for interest
>>
File: room.jpg (45 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
45 KB, 600x334
glad u liked, if questions i check back often

anyone got a theory on what i saw

pic from the web of what the rooms looked like in the building
>>
Good story, thanks OP.
>>
>>17706386
Good Story Faggot.
>>
Nice OC(?)

The names though, Noelle and Tesla? Weirdest part of the story for me.
>>
If this is real and you were pretty much "mind controlled", first of all well done on resisting it.
Secondly, does it ever make you wonder when you hear about heinous shit happening in the world, murders or rapes, if maybe the people responsible weren't quite as responsible as it seems?

I know you say you resist belief but there's part of you that believes. (I don't believe myself but this is fascinating all the same.)
>>
>>17706663
i know. best word associations I could come up with for their actual names. same for mine.
>>
>>17706676
thanks.

i do often wonder if sometimes we are influenced by things we dont understand.

especially when you can understand how someone could do something terrible and it makes no sense from your perspective.

i think its a self defense mechanism, to keep us sane. when our mind erases things or tells us that things didnt actually happen.
>>
>>17706902
thanks.

i do often wonder if sometimes we are influenced by things we dont understand.

especially when you can understand how someone could do something terrible and it makes no sense from your perspective.

i think its a self defense mechanism, to keep us sane. when our mind erases things or tells us that things didnt actually happen.
>>
>>17706386

Piss poor role play/fantasy, m8
>>
damn that's spooky

glad you resisted the voice in your head.
>>
Instead that whole story. I'm sorry man. It's not right.

You should definitely talk to your wife about it though. In case anything were to happen/start happening again.
Let her know
Don't let it be like the movies where main character doesn't tell (insert problem) to side character and then that's the reason shit goes downhill.
>>
>>17706386
Well, that was a ghost, mate. To put it simple: that "guy" was a murderer and died, but "he" never abandoned his cravings. All that awful shit enslaved him, and he can only think about death and rape ALL THE TIME.

Imagine being obsessed by these thoughts for DECADES; that's what happened with that ghost.

Noele, being a rape victim, attracted that shit - partly by being on the wrong place at the wrong time, and partly because she never really overcame her issues.

You almost got possessed, good job resisting it. Also, you don't need to tell anyone about this, that "guy" is bound to that place and to a certain mindset; just go on and live your life peacefully.
>>
>>17706635
Kahawai was the shittiest dorm I've ever lived in. Try gateway next time
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.