[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>where you live now >how spooky it is Im a New England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: This-New-England-Town.jpg (547 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
This-New-England-Town.jpg
547 KB, 1600x1200
>where you live now
>how spooky it is

Im a New England fag just outside of Boston. We have lots of historical old places (buildings, cemeteries, land plots) with tons f ghost stories. Not many cryptids aside from some goblins and the dover demon.
this whole are also damn near creams itself on Halloween. Its like a second Christmas which is something ive always enjoyed
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (938 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
938 KB, 2048x1536
>western ma
>spooky as fuck

western ma mostly isn't spooky in the ghost sense, but the way everything looks is super creepy. we have a shit ton of old run down barns, open farms, and shit like that but it isn't ever nice.

pic related
>>
North Texas

It can be pretty spooky. All of the small towns in the area have abandoned buildings and such. In my town we have a Halloween attraction that was at one point a Church that burnt down and (supposedly) was later used by Satanists for spoopy shit. And it's supposedly super duper haunted.

Then we have a certain bridge that is supposedly haunted because of all the weird shit people have done on it.

THEN in a town about an hour away there is a very tiny town with a school that got shut down because a kid was found dead (supposedly.) And the parents all pulled their kids out and sent them to new schools. so now it's a fuckpad for local teens and hobos.
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>17706296
mid west in the suburbs

fuck all happens here. barely any history, I don't there there are any cryptids or urban legends aside from the basic ones you hear every where. Worst of all is the muh chilluns parents. Anything at all happens and they freak out like there's an axe murderer on the loose. I just got an email about a neighborhood meeting with parents over "increased graffiti activity" on some vacant houses. Im only staying here because its cheaper but I don't know if I can do it
>>
live in boston; experience negative spooky
>>
>>17706296
Southwestern OK.

6/10 for spooky shit. Too many tweakers to know if any of the stories I've been told are actually true, friends and I have seen some creepy shit here in the past four years.
>>
File: asylum.jpg (301 KB, 757x487) Image search: [Google]
asylum.jpg
301 KB, 757x487
>>17706296
North West France, there are spooky Asylums and old places that you can visit since the patrimonies are the most protected of France.
>>
File: 9278.jpg (238 KB, 580x306) Image search: [Google]
9278.jpg
238 KB, 580x306
>Maine
>Semi-spooky

Back when I lived in this small sea side town, we used to explore the woods a lot just for fun, it was a deep forest with tons of signs warning people not to go in too far because so many people would get lost and even die sometimes in the woods

Well one night we were sitting on the edge of the woods thinking about exploring, there were 6 of us and we all had flashlights, as we were wandering into the woods we heard this extremely loud scream coming from deep in the woods, the scream was held for 10 seconds and got higher and higher in pitch, and then after the scream was done we heard loud church bells coming from the woods, which was weird because there wasn't a church anywhere near the woods, the church bells made the local news, but there was nothing about the screaming, I have a ton of creepy stories from my time in Maine if anyone is interested.
>>
> europoor
> Live in a town dated to roman ages
> Bigass medieval castle above the city center
> 1800 years old carving on the rock below the castle
> I live next to the forest and my room window is turned towards it
> Cool life, spooks guaranteed
> would spawn here again
>>
Maryland suburbs right outside DC.

3/10 spooky, there's a state park near my house that can be kind of weird to walk in during the winter since it's almost entirely silent but otherwise it's pretty bland around here.

Not that I'm complaining, I like reading some about spooks but I'd rather not experience them in person.

>>17706296
>>17706309
Cot damn Massachusetts is so pretty
>>
File: cut1283441605309.jpg--.jpg (13 KB, 480x282) Image search: [Google]
cut1283441605309.jpg--.jpg
13 KB, 480x282
Lombardy, in a park near my city satanists did weird shit, killed some people. It is know there are two bodies burried somewhere in the park. Also creepy graffiti in the trees of park like picrelated (graal and an M, satanist symbols )
>>
the Netherlands,

3 out of 10 spooks. The only thing we have here is a lot of folklore (Witte Wieven) and on Walpurgis Night some demon worshippers that dance around a hole in the ground where once a great evil church stood
>>
>>17706314
Also North Texas

You're talking about Old Alton (Goatman's) Bridge, aren't you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Alton_Bridge
>>
Southeastern mass. 10/10 spooks

I live close to the "bridge water triangle" which is a major hotspot for paranormal occurrences ranging from cryptids, ghosts, and ufo sightings to suicide spots and satanic murders
>>
>>17707051
Here is a summary of the prostitute murders carried out by a satanic killer

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkillers/D/DREW_carl_h.php
>>
>>17706309
Western mass, too. I think a lot of the old mills look pretty creepy.
>>
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I'm more afraid of our local niggers rather than "spooky" stuff
>>
South Texas. Not spoopy at all really
>>
>>17707141
Quite a few spooks, though.
>>
>>17707143
Only if you count Mexicans
>>
>>17707152
Houston, m80.
>>
>>17707159
>south Texas
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.