[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ I'm fucking scared, I'm on the edge of a stroke.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: cry.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
/x/ I'm fucking scared, I'm on the edge of a stroke. Let me tell you what happened and you may be of help and explain me what the fuck is going on.

>be me
>come back home from Norway after 14 months of being working there
>up until a week or so before I had had contact with my family normally (mother, father, sister)
>last few days after coming back I couldn't contact them
>whatever
>finally make it home
>first I went to my apartment and just half-unpack shit there, also I had to talk to the manager so they could reinstall my services and stuff
>try to call my parents
>nothing
>try to call my sister
>number doesn't even exist
>aw shit
>before leaving to my parents' home I quickly check social media to try and tell my sister I'm coming over
>last Facebook and Twitter update was in mid 2015
>visibly shaken
>just calm down, Jesus
>go over my parents' house
>it looks awful, the porch and all the front is dirty as fuck and the windows are shut
>ring the bell
>nothing
>ring again
>I start freaking out, the first thing I thought of was that my mom had left my dad and because he is senile he just fucking died in there
>call phone
>still nothing
>ask the neighbors but nobody can give me a fucking answer
>they say things along the lines of 'yeah I don't know, they don't come outside very often, bla bla', like nobody saw them leave and they think they still live there but it's obvious nobody's in the house
cont.
>>
>I go back to my apartment, still no power or water, fuck
>I kinda freak out but I have the idea of calling relatives
Now, sadly, my family's families are very torn apart. We don't have relatives living anywhere less than 600 kilometres away to make things worse and they don't get along because of a lot of disputes, and a case of theft and shit.
>most of them say they talked to them for the last time around New Year
>this doesn't fucking help
>just sleep it off, I'm fucking tired after all and I haven't even eaten
>wake up next day and immediately freak out
>I guess for a second I thought it had been just a nightmare
>I was going over to my parents' house again when I received a call from a friend nagging me because I haven't told them I was back
>tell them that it's not a good time
>they insist and just invite me to have breakfast in downtown
>I join them
>I am hesitant of telling them all this shit
>for all that matters, my parents may should be in a vacation trip or something
>after that thought I relax, I can't believe I had let my mind playing me all those tricks
>they were just on vacation or something
>on fucking may
>whatever
>I just spend the afternoon with my friends, we do lots of shit
>manager calls me to go over and sign some shit for the services, idk
>before leaving I ask my friends if by any chance they have my sister's new phone number
>they make jokes that they do and they wanna fuck my sister, etc.
>fuck you guys, whatever
>they don't have it
>once set in my apartment I call the phone company and try to get her number but they won't/can't tell me
cont.
>>
You sure they just don't like you?
>>
>walls of green text

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>17702582
>>17702561
What the fuck are you bumping for, faggots? The bread is on the first fucking page and /x/ is slow
>>
>>17702581
WALLS OF GREEN TEXT
NO READING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I EVER GONNA READ IT
>>
>>17702552
Its difficult to believe that you didnt realized your sister wasnt updating her social media for almost half a year but continue...
>>
>>17702552
http://thelawdictionary.org/article/what-is-a-police-welfare-check/
Do that
>>
>>17702589
I didn't update my fb status for a year, and my profile pic is 3 years old. I only use it for communication and events.
>>
OR... you all let OP type out the next wall.
>>
File: mate.jpg (352 KB, 550x476) Image search: [Google]
mate.jpg
352 KB, 550x476
>I tell my friends if they are doing something that night
>they tell me yeah we may go out idk
>so I try once again and go to my parents house
>I am actually more calm now, I didn't expect them to be there but just to check
>they aren't home
>alright, call my boys and they pick me up
>we go to eat, play some pool and then to a club
>everything was normal except that I had too much to drink, which is not good
>drunk as tits my mind start playing tricks and I get paranoid
>somebody killed my parents
>I call police and start babbling shit so my friends stop me not without sharing a laugh first
>we crash onto a friend's apartment, we play some retro games and we sleep
>I wake up at noon and surprisingly no hangover
>nice
>my friends say they're going to the park to hang out
>we go there, drink some mate (pic related)
>I was just fucking around and I see my sister at the distance
>I excuse myself and I run to the chase
>she walks too fast, almost not like a human
>she crosses the street but traffic starts
>fuck, I try not to lose sight of her
>I chase after her and I yell her name
>she doesn't even turn around
>yell again, this time doubting she is even my sister I'm yelling to
>she turns around and stares blankly at my general direction
>yes she is
>try to catch up and yell her name once more but she keeps going
>she turns into an avenue and she completely disappears
>I'm an /x/ kinda guy so I immediately shit my pants

>>17702589
I don't into social media
>>
>>17702605
So you're telling us that you took a pic of a fucking drink you had, but not a single pic of the deserted house that belongs to your parents?
>>
>>17702605
>I call police and start babbling shit so my friends stop me not without sharing a laugh first
Protip, any call to the police that ends in a hangup gets a car dispatched to the callers house.
>>
>>17702605
now I'm not gonna greentext any longer but I called police and they filed my report but by experience I know I won't get answers soon

The thing is that I cannot stop thinking that my sister isn't herself anymore. I know I saw her, but I can't make out if she was avoiding me or if she isn't my sister.

I often wander around the same spot where I saw her but no luck so far

>>17702613
I just took it from Google in like 4 seconds

>>17702615
I called from my friend's cellphone, but I didn't hang up immediately, the woman on the line was trying to talk me down because she knew I was just a drunktard calling for shit
>>
>>17702605
Is mate complicated to make? What does it taste like?
>>
>>17702605
Someone killed your parents? That's not good.
>>
>>17702630
It's just yerba (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerba_mate) with hot water and (optionally) sugar, other herbs, orange peel, coffee, etc.

I drink mine with sugar and ground coffee.
>>
>>17702635
>It's just yerba

I'm Icelandic - I have no idea what Yerba tastes like.
>>
>>17702639
Hard to describe it, it's bitter and it tastes like herbs, idk.
>>
it has something to do with trata de blancas
>>
>>17702645
stop
>>
File: Image-20160510_011723 (1) (1).jpg (137 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image-20160510_011723 (1) (1).jpg
137 KB, 608x1080
>>17702645
No you
>>
Mate doesn't taste that good, but except for the paulistas, we are all addicted to it in the southern cone.
>>
>>17702677
fuck your mate, someone killed OP's parents and abducted his sister
>>
Man, I thought you Icelanders were all calm and serene but I guess not.

Jk. I wish you well OP and hope your family turn out okay. Sending you good vibes.
>>
Hope you dont get in troubles OP
>>
Im listening op, go on.
>>
>>17702686
OP here I'm an argie

>>17702703
idk man I'm already kinda wasted at 5pm alrady. Thing is that I haven't had any update so far, I told my freinds adn they have no idea

One thing I forgot to mention is taht my sister was far from home for like a month in the summer, I don't know if that's relatemd in some way but shit may have gone down while she was out
>>
Is this it or what?
>>
Go on OP
>>
>>17702870
Satan is that you?
>>
Go on OP
>>
>>17702946
sister killed parents?????
>>
File: 1bTaT3X.png (139 KB, 1014x1038) Image search: [Google]
1bTaT3X.png
139 KB, 1014x1038
Yawn this story sucks
>>
>>17703045
Wow
Possibly
>>
>>17702719
she got infected by niggerworm that takes control of hosts brain, parents are kill and your sister is not your sister anymore, sorry anon
>>
it's a pretty decent OC spooky story.

bills don't pay themselves. find out if the rent / property taxes / power bill / internet / sewer and water / blah blah bills have been getting paid. if not, when did they stop? then you have a vague timeframe to work with.

how old is your sister? did she go to school? did she pay rent? were your parents retired? where did they work? when was the last time they showed up at the office?

where's the family car?

is there no spare key around the house or in your apartment? if the neighbors either know you very well or (apparently) don't give a shit if their neighbors disappear, they will probably be understanding if you bust a window or whatever, as long as you do it in broad daylight and not like you're sneaking in. get into the house and look at the mail, the fridge, etc. how old is food? when was last mail opened? are there any notes or other clues? to-do list stuck to the fridge? last entry in sister's diary?
>>
>>17703597

or, fuck, call a locksmith and pay to get the door opened. if nobody's around it's basically your house.
>>
>>17702719
https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trata_de_personas_en_Argentina
>>
File: OhMy.jpg (543 KB, 1200x836) Image search: [Google]
OhMy.jpg
543 KB, 1200x836
keep me posted
>>
VASOSPASM
>>
>>17703597
OP here I will check out all of this tomorrow morning and I'll answer your questions in another thread (I'm capping your post)

I spoke to some of my sister's friends and they told me they didn't know what the fuck I was talking about but that they haven't seen her or talked to her in a fair amount of time because she's going through her final exams (I knew this but I spoke to her just fine two weeks ago). The weird thing is that I asked them for her phone number and they gave me the one I already had and it doesn't exist. So tomorrow I'll go to her uni and ask for the exams schedules to see if I can find her.
>>
>>17704294
What kind of uni doesn't have the exam schedule online, nigger?

Oh, and a general note for those who wonder why nobody cared, it's because they are spics, a little bit above nigger in terns of their long time investment to something or someone
>>
>>17704350
>what kind of uni doesn't have the exam schedule online, nigger?

I don't know, I couldn't find it, their webpage seems to be in maintanance since forever.

Oh, and don't get cut on that edge, friendo.
>>
File: 1462839506791.gif (317 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1462839506791.gif
317 KB, 640x512
>>17702639
Tastes like soft, bitter grass with the texture of coffee if you accidently spilled some of the ground beans into the cup.
I enjoy the sweet variety of this drink here in Brazil.

>>17703597
THIS

I know this story is almost 99% sure to be fake, but it's an interesting read, so kudos to the OP for OC. In the off chance that this is real, best of luck out there, mate.
>>
>>17703597
They rented the house from a guy who is the son of one of my dad's old friends, pretty sure the whole ordeal is illegal, I'm.not sure. I could try to contact this guy but afaik he lives in another city.

Both my parents are retired, so I could try to find data about the status of their welfare.

No family car.

Neighbors don't know me well because most of them are niggers who inherited those houses because until few years ago it was a neighborhood full of really old people. Also some of them are into illegal shit iirc so they keep to themselves. On top of that I was gone for more than a year.

I can't believe I didn't check the mail last time, what a dumbass.

My sister is 22 and she is about to graduate in fashion design. I checked the exam schedules and the last one was on May 6th. I don't know if she took it or not. Next exam is in July.

No news from police. Today and tomorrow I'll gather all the info myself, bureaucracy willing.
>>
>>17705796
Have you called any family members that may know where they are?
>>
>>17702581
lol
>>
>>17702585
GREEEEEEN
>>
bump for interest
>>
Bumping.

Any more information OP?
>>
>>17702605

Maybe your family disowned you because you're such a flaming faggot?

>idk
>>
I wanna read more
>>
>>17706417
This
>>
>>17705811

he already mentioned that early on in the thread. apparently none of the nuclear family is close to the extended family.
>>
>>17705796

it's probably a lot of work to track down contact info for your sister's teachers, but if you could maybe you can find out when she stopped coming to class?

getting into the house will be the best source of information at this point.
>>
File: 1413687220602.png (42 KB, 548x399) Image search: [Google]
1413687220602.png
42 KB, 548x399
>>17702639
hvað er um að vera?
>>
>catch up to "sister"
>find out whole family was living in a fucking alleyway
>Dad died after trying to get money from a nig
>Bad part of town not surprised
>Left my mother and sister horribly sex-deprived
fucked the shit out of them for what seemed like days
>turns out it was only about 3 hours
>only reason we stopped was because the ganger that kill my pops showed up
>had to give him the justive he deserves
>make him suck my fat cock until he fucking drowns in my cum and dies
>invite sister and mother to live with me
>new fuckbuddies for rest of life
>>
File: 1421876047940.png (19 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
1421876047940.png
19 KB, 291x317
>>17707649
Almost had me convinced for a second there.
>>
OP?
>>
>>17710242
Dead.
>>
File: 1424731518689.jpg (26 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1424731518689.jpg
26 KB, 400x398
>>17704294
noone has heard anything of her since she started learning for her exams at least 2 weeks ago, seems legit
>>
File: 1427250634543.jpg (282 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
1427250634543.jpg
282 KB, 428x640
On the off chance this isn't a RP,thats pretty fucked up. Hire a PI if you can.
>>
>>17702552
>up until a week or so before I had had contact with my family normally (mother, father, sister)
>last Facebook and Twitter update was in mid 2015
>the first thing I thought of was that my mom had left my dad and because he is senile he just fucking died in there
This doesn't add up
>>
bumping this, my desire to know more is intensifying
>>
>>17702584
bump
>>
>wojack
>be me
>idk idk idk idk
>fucking fucking fucking
I want my time back
>>
Op what's going on
>>
>>17702552
>be me

are you?
>>
do your parents not have any sort of hobbies or places that they routinely visit (church, cafe, etc)? Track them down that way. You're doing the right thing by showing up to your sisters class.

How were you not able to gather any sort of info out of your sisters friends? Are they not very close? I know with all of my friends we talk practically on the daily, whether it's instant messaging ,text, or what have you. Seems very strange that she would be so isolated.
>>
File: 1395324500742.gif (774 KB, 276x220) Image search: [Google]
1395324500742.gif
774 KB, 276x220
>yfw they got OP too
>>
>run back to friends
>they ask me where the fuck I went
>tell them I swore I had just seen my sister
>they make jokes about fucking her
>I tell them to fuck off
>finally break the news to them that I cannot contact parents
>they try to ease my mind by telling me they're probably on vacation or something
>want to believe that but don't
>go back to apartment and serices are finally on
>tired but too worried to sleep
>go back to my parents house for the third time and look around to see if any of the doors or windows are unlocked
>kitchen window is
>open it and crawl in
>find house fithly and trash everywhere
>walk into parents bedroom
>open the door
>Get on the floor
>everyone do the dinosaur
>>
>>17715108
I was really hoping this was a cont starting to get genuinely worried about op
>>
Op confirmed dead
>>
Hoping for an update OP
>>
>>17702584
Bump
>>
Bump for updates
>>
Welcome to the Twilight Zone, OP.

No, really.
>>
wheres OP
>>
>>17702639
Protect your country from leftism. You're next.
>>
>>17718691
>Da joos did this
I find alternate dimension or alien abduction more plausible tbqh
>>
>>17718708
It was probably the Mafia
>>
>>17702605
Uh so what the fuck happened to your parents?
>>
rip op
>>
>>17719996
/thread
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.