[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a real "magician" or "truther" thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 14-217.jpgCRATER LAKE EXPANSE.jpg (138 KB, 619x387) Image search: [Google]
14-217.jpgCRATER LAKE EXPANSE.jpg
138 KB, 619x387
People who are aware of their chakras, deep spiritual paths, and the things going on in this world don't get too affected when people compulsively spout roleplayer or schitzo at them. I know others try to make fun of them or are low level stooges trying to heard the crowd because that is what they are told to do, but those mockers and grunts don't understand the POV shift or journey ventured. The shifted consciousness, and the rabbit hole truths. It is like the day you learn your parents aren't who they say or when you understand algebra for the first time: a revelation. While it is annoying due to its compulsiveness they just don't *know*, and it is not only the fact you had your own personal journey but other, random people have shared countless things they couldn't possibly know that match up with your own, too. You then realize you aren't alone, and then you have this whole group of dissenters, people like you used to be who may or may not be interested, just sloshing around in the dark along side a very compelling group of cattle herders trying to maintain a normality that is the real manufactured story. It is almost comical if it wasn't so sad, and absurd. The real world is harsh, esoteric, and wonderful while their safety is a lie, enslaving, and petty. Even among ourselves it isn't all rainbows, but there are forces on this side clashing with each other (which is also sad). Everything changes nothing, and we all have out paths to walk.
>>
>>17702398

we are eternal , keep that in mind and the crazines star making sense , they are herding posible inmmortals , and we are nuts , they are doing their best , we came here to forget so dont expect the true being posted in bill boards.

keep that in mind and everiting start making sense.
>>
>>17702398
Then why are you trying to prove it right now if you aren't in fact crazy and don't care?
>>
>>17702421

I can either glean an abstract view here as a self admission or dismiss it as a honeypot. I will reply as it is the former.

Everything is eternal at the fundamental level. If you are trying to forget I take it you are an inverted one speaking through, and your own spiritual body is then hell which I can understand trying to forget as a fellow "spectrumite" and creation. I also assumed others are trying to stomp out potentials somewhere in some fashion, as to what almost happened to me,- it is the nature of conflict after all. I never expect anything but the worst, because that is almost what is solely given.
>>
>>17702427

I'm not trying to prove anything merely wonder if those who try so hard know what the "real ones" probably all think. It is more wonder than a proof, because that is my intent. You can take it as the latter, because you will think what you think as I've stated earlier. Why so antagonistic, if I may counter? We are both already dead in the grand scheme of things, and even if I take the most "realistic fact based" of the ultimate meta view have your solved heat death of the universe? No? Carry on, materialist.
>>
>>17702447
you could only herd sheeps
is hard to herd lions
we all are lions who were taug to be sheeps
if everione were awaken it would be imposible to control this.
thats why in any given moment only aprox the 0.5 of the global population is awaken .
>>
>>17702498

lol i don't feel like a lion -_- well, enough of one.

i've heard others mention percentage before, and it is something i've pondered. i'm not worried about control, because it seems relentless regardless. always good to ponder, though.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.