[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did someone try to take my soul from me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: who.jpg (96 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
96 KB, 1252x1252
Ok /x/, story time, (forgive my English, it's not my first language)

I have to say, my family's catholic and we go to church often, but I don't consider myself as a overly religious person

Yesterday I dreamt I was coming home from school, when I saw my mom and my sister angry at me
>What's wrong with you, anon?
I flinched, I didn't know what happened
>What are you talking about?
>What's this painting on the wall?
I went to said wall and there was some cryptic graffiti shit that made no sense.
>Uh, that wasn't me, let me check upstairs, maybe someone else's here.

When I got there, I saw this ginger guy, and he stared at me started talking so fast I couldn't understand a thing, when he stopped talking, he asked
>You know who am I, don't you?
Suddenly something popped on my head, the only words I could articulate were
>T-the Devil?

(cont.)
>>
(...)

He started laughing his ass off, and then started talking me about the things he could do if I gave him my soul

>No thanks, I kinda like having a soul

He got mad and threw a little tantrum, then dissapeared, this went on for several hours, he had a different appearance every time, but it was the same.

>If you give me your soul, I can give you-
I still refused, no matter what he offered

As a last resort, he turned in this old man and said
>You're trying to major in Software Engineering, right, anon? If you give me your soul I can make you the best programmer the world has seen
I actually didn't know what to say, it was true, I'm trying to study because I love doing it, so I stuttered, but then my sister woke me up
>Anon, are you ok? You were shivering

Needless to say, I've been pretty sensitive when it comes to dreams, when I was a little kid I often had nightmares in an old house, later on we discovered someone was killed on the neighboring house

What was it? Was it real?
>>
>>17697740
I know this kid in real life

He's quite a weirdo and a pot head but other than that he's cool
>>
>>17697913
Does he know his picture has become so common on the Internet?
>>
File: key.jpg (11 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
11 KB, 255x197
>>17697740
Badnews... if you are the kid in this photo you are red headed. You are too Neanderthal. You lack a soul.

But in all seriousness: YOU GO TO CHURCH? You need to get in contact with your parish priest let him know whats going on. He can help you. If he can't... lucky, your faith has various experts on these matters. You need to reach out to your priest.
>>
>>17700563
ASAP: Get in to meet with your priest or better yet invite him over to your home, Convey the serious parts of whats happening. He can likely just clear this up. But if not... it takes time for the 'bigger guns' in the church to be called out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.