[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to have a NDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
How to be near death or actually die then be resurrected? Anyone here with personal experiences?
>>
>>17693639
Take acid.
Meditate hard.
>>
>>17694589
Dmt helps too
>>
>>17694589
>>17694607
Don't listen to this guy.

>hurr durr take drugs.
>meditate hard.

Wtf are you playing at anon? Most people don't have any idea what LSD and DMT do, and even more don't even know what it means to meditate.

You would make him trip balls to then tell him he needs to 'empty' his mind? May as well send him to the psyche ward. Dick.

I'll simplify it OP:
LSD/DMT = Altered states of consciousness, including (but not limited to) 'simulated' NDE's.

Meditation= The awareness and acceptance of ones thoughts and feelings without judgement or dictation. NOT sitting alone in the dark chanting or humming om.

Fucking druggies.
>>
File: flatliners.jpg (158 KB, 1191x671) Image search: [Google]
flatliners.jpg
158 KB, 1191x671
>>17693639

This will show you how.
>>
>>17693639
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/archives_main.htm
>>
>>17693639
The lizards tried to kill me at an emergency room last Christmas
They drugged me up then drained my blood
I had a heavenly dream while I was unconscious..
But when I woke up I was in the crazy house and a demon (Young Thug/Tom Brady) came to me via astral projection in hopes of buying my soul.

If you want a near death experience try being a good, selfless person in America who seeks the Truth.
>>
>>17694807
The iguana will bite those who do not dream.
>>
>>17693639
You will need:

>1 12mL syringe
>1 16G needle
>1 750mL bottle of Everclear (grain alcohol)
>1 bottle of ammonia tablets (smelling salts)
And most importantly
>1 trusted friend

1) Dampen a paper towel or gauze with grain alcohol and rub on injection site (largest vein you can find in the bend of your left elbow) to clean the area
2) Withdraw 6mL of grain alcohol into the syringe
3) Inject syringe contents (this will burn like hell, just deal with it)
4) Have friend stand nearby with sealed bottle of smelling salts
5) Wait about 10-15 minutes

You will be overwhelmed with the most drunken state you'll ever know, as this is alcohol poisoning. This is part of the process.

>Instruct friend to wave open bottle of smelling salts under your nose every time you shut your eyes for more than five seconds
>Also instruct friend to call 911 30 minutes after injection

You'll have your NDE, just as my dipshit friend had his.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.