[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, A friend of mine has decided to attempt to hunt skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 23
File: images_17.jpg (2 KB, 120x122) Image search: [Google]
images_17.jpg
2 KB, 120x122
Hey /x/, A friend of mine has decided to attempt to hunt skin walkers, dump info, stories and anything else on them.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 2016-05-15 11.07.55.png (788 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 11.07.55.png
788 KB, 540x960
>>17696742
Some Native Americans believe that when someone in the tribe murders a family member or medicine man kills a family member it unlocks evil powers and the ability to become an animal any animal. ..or from another tribes version they are cursed to wander the forest and absorb the animals and the ability of the animals becoming more and more animal but an abomination of nature all the animals merged into some freak...some versions describe them as shaman or medicine men that have reached some crazy level of enlightenment or the spirits grant them the ability to transform but always for evil purposes in all I've heard so far...and everyone I've spoke to hates the topic either for sounding crazy or fear..it's mostly a West coast thing..further north it gets into yeti or sasquatch. ..Mt st helens mt Adams and Mt hood form a triangle. .kinda like the Bermuda triangle. ..apparently it's the place to hunt one if you're looking (pic related )
>>
>>17696793
Thanks anon
>>
>>17696742
Tell him to hunt autism meds instead
>>
>>17696742
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16344478/
>>
>>17698974

This
>>
File: eye am faemus.png (449 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
eye am faemus.png
449 KB, 1400x2700
How to summon a skinwalker, apparently
>>
>>17700812
i tried this, shockingly it doesnt work

ive tried every fucking guide on this shitty board, summoning a succubus, making myself a vampire(which almost sent me to the hospital), i even tried cursing myself. they never fucking work, just fucking once id like to see some weird shit
>>
>>17700825
I was the one who posted that "how do I summon spoopwopper" thread, I have yet to try it but it was so convoluted and retarded I figured it wouldn't work.

Honestly if I'm gonna encounter anything weird, it'll probably be while I'm dicking off camping in the wilderness with no intention of being spooped.
>>
>>17700825
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/
>>
>>17700893
haha it was a good one, my only issue was i never got a few miles from civilization, i was on the edge of a national park next to some farmers field, i wonder what he thought of all the shit i left there
>>
>>17700944
this looks easy, the one i did had a bunch of stupid shit
>>
File: IMG_20160511_191641.jpg (140 KB, 683x515) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_191641.jpg
140 KB, 683x515
>>17700825
>I'd like to see some weird shit

Come on over to my house
>>
>>17701004
alright fucker lets see an address, you dont understand who the fuck your dealing with here
>>
>>17701004
What, are you going to show him that growth on your dick?
>>
>>17700956
Maybe that's why it failed. It's sort of hard to find a legit isolated patch of wilderness unless you know where to go. I'd end up having to drive several hours
>>
>>17696793
Hey smartphone guy, what happened to Helen?
>>
>>17696742
He doesnt know what hes getting into.

>19 at the time
>me and some friends had just read some skinwalker stories on /x/ because we are nerds
>we have no idea what we are about to get ourselves into
>We grab our guns and load into the truck in the morning.
>we have packed enough supplies to last us 4 weeks.
>we have some holy water on us because, lets call him david, is very christian and very paranoid
>Jacob is the badass of our group.
>motherfucker packed about 300 rounds and an m1 garand he inherited from his great grandfather
>david has a 9 millimeter pistol and the confidence of a squirrel surrounded by bears.
>Richard and me brought assault rifles because why the fuck not
>Richard with his M16 and me with my AK
>we head for mt st Helens because has anon has stated, Skinwalker legend hotspot.
>if you have never been before, the area around st helens is either the perfect image of a desolate rocky wasteland or forest.
>we plan to go to both.
>we head to the wasteland first.
>this is in the blast zone of the mountain. We passed the area where a photographer was in all essences vaporized by the eruption
>richard has always gotten weird feelings in places where someone died but we had learned to ignore it
>This time was different
>richard unslings his rifle and begins looking around
>normally when richard gets these feelings he tells us.
>this is not scared richard
>this is business richard.
>business richard is the richard that is about to fuck up the first thing he sees burst out of nowhere.
>nothing happens but Richard keeps the rifle in his hands the rest of the way.
>we set up camp on a ridge overlooking the valley.
>Richard volunteers for all night watch, seeing as how he is already on edge.
>about 2 AM we hear a richard fire off a few round, the sounds of rocks being hit and chipped, and a grunt.
cont.
>>
>>17703485
>>
>>17701014
That was the edgiest thing I've read all day. Come thru bro. 3rd and 3rd mount Vernon New York. You won't pussy.
>>
>>17703485
>Now this grunt is the sound a bear makes when its pissed off.
>An m16 would kill a bear pretty quickly unless the bear was outside the effective range.
>richard runs into the tent to wake us up but by that time we are already wide awake and reaching for our guns.
>We rush outside and richard points.
>about 60 yards to our east, on the ridge with us, is a large hairy man. It isnt black, its more brown. and definitely not sasquatch.
>the motherfucker begins walking toward us and we open fire.
>I half expected it to fall but it just turned and ran.
>it started out on its hind legs but it dropped to all fours and gained more speed.
>we begin packing.
>well david and richard pack me and jacob run over to where it was.
>there is a slope where it gained speed and a sheer drop.
>we shine the light down it and to our surprise there is nothing down there.
>over where we shot it was a slick spot, which we later decided must have been blood.
>we went on to the wooded areas
>richard is significantly less on edge but noticeably troubled.'

Now. time for some backstory. If you are unfamiliar with skinwalker lore, They can mimic voices.

>in a voice that sounds like cracking leaves, we hear, "Hey richard, when we were passing through the wastes, what did you see?"
>exactly what I said 6 minutes before.
>guns out
>we start looking around
>after finding nothing we decide its best to leave
>after another 2 day hike, we make it back to where we parked.
>the whole time we were certain something was following us.
>What we saw when we made it back will haunt me to this day.
>Spooky skellingtons dancing on top of our truck while jeremy the bearman did the macarena.
I'll be here all night
>>
>>17703527
I have been entertained
>>
>>17703573
I know thats sarcasm but I will pretend it isnt to keep myself from drinking bleach tonight
>>
>>17703575
really was a good read, and expected ending
always new ways for the skeleels at the end
>>
>>17700825
Really, it's your own fault for believing ANYTHING on this website at all, unless they've been confirmed to be legitimate
>>
>>17703591
Thanks, Its actually something Im thinking of submitting for my end of year story for english. Sucks that in a week I have to get a life, a job, and go to college. Oh well. at least I can still shitpost.
>>
>>17696742
They love women, the one I've found gets curious and will come out in daylight for them. Bring sage and seek out their structures, basically looks like if trees blew over and layered themselves all fuckey. Scratch marks that are close to bear (but fuck if a bear is ripping and bending and literally weaving trees, look up)

Sage seems to piss them off, buddy loves his negative energy I guess.

Black doesn't exist in the forest in daylight so watch for that. He will fuck with you and lure you around, you better know the land. Hikers tape is almost useless when he starts teasing and running. The tracks are like bear/ human you will find them fresh near the snapping branch sounds if you've already seen the black shadow running around. Time is meaningless you will go into a warp. They can and will throw rocks at you so careful.

I can dump images of the structures I call barricades as well as one we call the shrine if enough interest.

I'm a learning shaman and I sort of hunt this one near me and will be going back this weekend if weather permits so I can update maybe here or another thread if need be.
>>
>>17696742
If that's true he's a idiot
>>
>>17700825
Are you a kid or something? Of course this shit doesn't work, if you could summon fucking supernatural beings with a stupid ritual every asshole would be doing it already. It's all roleplay, don't take it seriously
>>
>>17703695
Let's see the pics...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17706493
>>
>>17696742
No, pic most definitely related.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2448x2448
Holy fuck image rules are annoying
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
6ft buddy for scale. There are about fifty of these structures so let's rule out bored drunk rednecks
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Maybe bear but they can't lift/ weave
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Also how far you have to drag different types. This shit doesn't grow together. Wind doesn't do this. Went to a friends property looking for similar blown over trees and didn't find shit
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>17696793
Any 3 points form a triangle. I'm sorry, I couldn't let that slide.
>>
>>17703527
>An m16 would kill a bear pretty quickly unless the bear was outside the effective range.

>disapprovinganimeface.jpeg
>>
>>17707134
Pretty cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>17707268
This 'pole' was placed
>>
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Not wind
>>
Some pics are being pissy and others are straight up not posting. I'll be back in a bit to finish posting the rest tonight.
>>
File: sideways.png (268 KB, 1041x650) Image search: [Google]
sideways.png
268 KB, 1041x650
Concerning sideways pics see: >>17707362
>>
>>17707366
Looks like I'll likely be heading to my wendigo buddy this weekend. It will rain so I will either have the best or worst track pics to post soon. Pics of buddy himself can be dismissed as hurr durr shadows but anyone who has seen one would know so I'll try to snag some. He stands still for me until I start heading towards him anyways. I am an absolute fool and will be laying on the 'shrine' armed with holy water, Lourdes water, consecrated salt, sage, saw palmetto wood, and my shaman stick but it's you know, a stick.
>>
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>17707738
Whoops the wendigo knocked this pic over too
>>
>>17703781
you're an idiot
>>
>>17707103
Those markings are from bugs that live under the bark and eat the soft wood underneath. .a beetle not a bear or skinwalker. ..those are not structural at all...they wouldn't keep you safe from the elements at all...unless the skinwalker is using a tarp or something to go over these fallen trees...you're looking for fresh claw marks or something following you..
>>
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Tree bent and placed, all branches undisturbed unbroken. Friend tried to climb and break the tree and couldn't. Something huge pushed this into place
>>
>>17709388
Eh don't have pics but will snag some this weekend weather (rain shit) permitting. The wood I photographed because I am no expert on that just the fact that too many types of trees and there is about fifty of these 'barricades' that weirdly point to each other running in a line almost to the 'shrine' (which is just a fuckton of weird pushed over trees that couldn't be together but really pisses them off and gets them out in daylight if you're near it).

Their tracks are like bear and man together huge feet and toes with claw too many toes for bear too long anyways and yes fresh and slipping so he was nearby and running from us when we found them. I feel stupid for having no pics right now.
>>
>>17709568
Ok why if this is upright in my phone is this fucking sideways here. I feel fucking dumb
>>
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Dark poor light but shows that bent tree and the tiny branches unbroken that it's balanced at and under. Not wind, not people.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Different angle trying to show those unbroken branches balancing a fucking tree between them. Had the wind taken something down the above would have been all broken.
>>
>>17700825
Maybe you're already cursed to live boring life. To never see anything extraordinary. Maybe your curse worked
>>
>>17709568
>>17707738
>>17707134
>>17707103

I can't decide if you are trolling or it's literally the first time you are in a forest
>>
>>17700812
This is bull, my little buddy and his weird barricades and shrine are like two minutes walk from a horse trail, one minute drive off a highway, two minutes away from some houses near a town. It's deep ass pissy to walk in woods no one goes in but still. You don't have to screw yourself like this at all.
>>
>>17709650
Deciduous and coniferous placed and woven in odd structures that point to each other, you can follow them along. Fifty or more over several kilometres that end at a massive pushed over pile where you get your shadow buddy and tracks and snaps and rocks thrown at you. Don't care if you believe you'd have to see all of it anyways to get the scope and a handful of pics won't give you that. This was for OP to see what to look out for as it a sure way for me to know where my wendigo is.
>>
>>17709700
Yeah. It's instructions like that ("Go at LEAST twenty minutes away from X, make sure you're a mile from any trail...") are why people "mysteriously disappear" when hunting cryptozoa.
>>
>>17696742
skinwalkers aren't real, dipshit
>>
>>17709733
Hah yea I could tie an end of hiking tape at the trail and not rip the roll. I totally believe a lot of people get lured away and die.
>>
>>17700825
>cursed himself
>almost went to the hospital

it worked!
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.