[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/-related movie thread Didn't expect much from this movie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: ICSY_PosterA_Web_medium.jpg (229 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
ICSY_PosterA_Web_medium.jpg
229 KB, 676x1000
/x/-related movie thread

Didn't expect much from this movie, but damn was it unsettling
>>
>>17690892
Not sure if /x/-related but "Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom" really fucked me up for a few days.

The IMDB description is enough to send shivers down your spine. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

If you're into weird Japanese movies, try "Marebito", it's about a man obsessed with images, and he lives half in the real world and half through the viewfinder of a video camera. He constantly replays his footage of a man who killed himself in a subway station.

If you're into UFO movies and such, you might like "Liquid Sky" - a UFO punk movie, one of the very few that actually exist. It was produced in 1983.
>>
>>17690918
I heard a lot about Salo never gave it a watch I'll check it out this afternoon
>>
File: lakemungo4.jpg (43 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
lakemungo4.jpg
43 KB, 1024x576
Lake Mungo
>>
File: movies.png (111 KB, 434x1827) Image search: [Google]
movies.png
111 KB, 434x1827
>>
File: 1316875169183.jpg (254 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1316875169183.jpg
254 KB, 900x675
>>
File: Bronson5.jpg (29 KB, 396x297) Image search: [Google]
Bronson5.jpg
29 KB, 396x297
>>17690892
Questionably /x/ related, depends if you think witnessing the power of the human spirit counts. The movie Bronson!
>>
rioll
>>
File: pandorum_poster_m.jpg (41 KB, 535x390) Image search: [Google]
pandorum_poster_m.jpg
41 KB, 535x390
Pandorum. Space horror
>>
File: hocus.jpg (161 KB, 1375x1034) Image search: [Google]
hocus.jpg
161 KB, 1375x1034
Hocus Pocus
>>
>>17691812
fuck off
>>
someone's knocking at the door is one of my favorite horror comedies.
>>
>>17691799
Such an underrated movie. Without spoiling too much for anyone who hasn't seen it, you got the isolation + the monsters + human depravity + the mindfuck toward the end that imploded my brain the first time I watched it. So good.
>>
>>17691836
whatever, that movie is boss.
>>
>>17690892
>believes rape and torture is /x/
Fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>17691988
I tought no one would knew what I was talking about, to be completely honest I only saw it like a couple months ago but I loved it. Plus the fact that it's not filled with shitty CGI (they use it but it's not in every millisecond of the movie) meant a lot to me, yeah I know it's not new but even back then they used it a lot
>>
>>17691111
>The Mothman Prophecies not listed

absolutely worthless.
>>
>>17692118
no it's not, I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying it shouldn't be here, it's a fucking comedy, and yeah yeah, I know, the transformations look coll but for some reason the movie just irritates me to the core
>>
>>17692168
damn, I used to think that only I liked that movie
>>
>>17692346

As long as you pretend that the movie ends after John Klein has his little incident with the telephone at his house, then it's the best. The ending kind of sucks though.
>>
>>17690918

That's so weird. I actually stumbled upon Salo while perusing erotic movies from the 70's.

I watched "In the Realm of The Senses" on this specific binge. The concept is /x/-tier but really is just a whole, whole lotta sex with some creepy elements.

Based on this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe

has the gore and everything, but only at the end
>>
Occult (2009) from the dude who directed Noroi: The Curse. Equal parts creepy and goofy.
>>
Watched The Witch a few weeks ago, absolutely brilliant.
>>
Donnie darko shits is weird and creepy watch the directors cut I heard it's better
>>
>>17691122
ayy
>>
>>17691111
Blair witch project 2 listed
>absolutely worthless list
>>
>>17691151
>Bloody minded, overall spiteful wanker

>Triumph of the will

Gg faggot; why don't you take a proper gander at the reality instead of memetificating?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (296 KB, 1920x2844) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
296 KB, 1920x2844
Watched this last night, had some good moments, overall it was meh.

I really liked the opening shot / title card. Spooked me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.