[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ouija board material????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
File: board.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
board.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
Firstly, I know a lot of people believe that Ouija boards are unsafe, and are dangerous in unskilled, inexperienced hands. This thread is not about whether or not they're safe to use and I'm not planning on using one so rest assured you don't need to lecture me about the should's and shouldn't's of Ouija board use.

Personally, I'm still undecided as to what I do and do not believe concerning Ouija boards, spirit boards etc. What follows is a question to people who believe that the Ouija board has the ability to contact entities.

So, my question is:

Is a Ouija board a Ouija board? Does every board work the same, or does the material from which a board is constructed have an effect on the outcome of using the board? Do things a board has gone through have an effect on the board?

It's a bit of an unclear question, reading back over it, so I'll give some examples.

A board with wood made from the wood of stocks, or a guillotine.
A board made from driftwood
A board that was in a housefire in which somebody died
A board soaked in substances to which magical qualities are attributed
A board made at a certain period in the lunar cycle

etc, etc, etc. Do material, history and treatment of the board have an effect on what the board is actually capable of, or is a board a board, so to speak?

What do people think the most interesting materials or treatments might be when making a ouija board?

I'll take suggestions and write them down, I'm going to try making a few this summer, so give me some ideas.

I'll make a new thread once I actually get to making a board.
>>
I assume it attributes power from what the maker puts into it more than anything. Their efforts are appreciated cosmically and hold more spiritual power.

Some of the examples you gave though would probably channel lower level dark entities more though.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (99 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
99 KB, 800x800
>>17683863
>A board soaked in substances to which magical qualities are attributed
>>
>>17683863
'Ouija' is like 'White-Out'. The word is trademarked, but nobody's gonna complain if you use it to refer to a non-Hasbro branded talking board that you aren't trying to sell. 'Talking board', spirit board, those are generic terms you could use instead if you're anal about trademarks.

>A board soaked in substances to which magical qualities are attributed

This reminds me of the use of fluid condensers in making scrying mirrors. I like the technique, but it would hurt a wooden tool. Steep psychic/necromantic herbs in walnut oil, strain, then use that to finish and polish a wooden board. And if you want to use cardboard, make an herb powder to sprinkle over it instead, don't get it wet at all.
>>
File: sternerstuff.jpg (1 MB, 2724x1872) Image search: [Google]
sternerstuff.jpg
1 MB, 2724x1872
Just keep in mind that the company that manufdactures Ouija boards is the same company that makes Transformers toys for ze geekz.

Having said that, last Halloween I tried to get a bunch of friends to play with a talking board, and none of them would have it.

>2016
>>
>>17685881
What would keeping that in mind accomplish?
>>
>>17685905

It would help you ascend to a higher plain of consciousness where you would finally realize that Ouija boards are bullshit.
>>
>>17683863
I used the board and contacted an entity named zozo. Honestly I think its not the board itself, but the action and will and thought behind it
>>
File: ouija - skull.jpg (41 KB, 387x380) Image search: [Google]
ouija - skull.jpg
41 KB, 387x380
>>17685881

I like how people dismiss ouija boards by saying they are games or toys.

Playing cards are toys, you can play silly kid's games with them, but they can also fuck your life up. Try betting big at blackjack in Las Vegas or on a serious poker game with serious guys -- then when you lose just say, "Cards are toys! I ain't paying you sillies jack shit!"
>>
I got a standard kid's ouija board and played it with my roommates multiple times. I tried to film the sessions and whatever was "talking" to us wanted nothing to do with me. It would talk to my roommates if I wasn't apart of the session, though. So we made contact with something just fine with a cheap child's board.
>>
>>17686745
no one bets money on ouija boards idiot.
people bring up the fact that they're toys because you spergs seem to think they're paranormal when they're actually just blocks of wood with letters on them
>>
>>17686737
>zozo
>>
File: 1461894575757.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1461894575757.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>17686737
>zozo
>ZOZO
Nice knowing you, anon
>>
>>17686737
I suggest you banish and cleanse.
>>
Ouija boards are nothing but a game brother. But keep paying niggaz money if you want guys, I'm not your conscience.
>>
>>17687326
>>17687328
>there is a tumblrina who's pronoun is zozo
kek
>>
File: 1407809571799.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1407809571799.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
Nothing triggers the fedora crowd more than Ouija boards.

The mere existence of the Ouija makes Fedoras rant and shitpost for hours. Ask yourself, why can't they ignore Ouija? It just drives them insane for some reason so they can't. Weird.
>>
>>17687681
>being this triggered by the ideomotor effect
>>
>>17683904
Ouija Boards are actually very dangerous. You shouldn't ever use them. They always cause harm. I'm serious.
>>
>>17683863
You are the portal, the board is just a tool used to access and interpret the information.
>>
How about if you wanna contact a (d)jinn) is that possible by using a ouija board
>>
>>17687860
>How about if you wanna contact a (d)jinn) is that possible by using a ouija board

The thing is the demon you contact is happy to tell you it is whatever it is you're looking for genie, dead grandmother, historical figure...

So if you consider Djinn as demons you're OK you'll get your wish, if not, well something will show up. Not always a good thing.
>>
>>17687870
djinn also known as genie, like Demon Magicians type shit
>>
>>17687722
>Ouija Boards are actually very dangerous
Only brainwashed christfaggot alarmists, 15 year old girls, and other assorted retards who mistake bad 80s horror movies for documentaries believe that.
>>
>>17687975
Wow, way to prove how jaded you are.
>>
>>17687991
Retarded 15 year old girl from Alabama who watches too much television detected
>>
File: smug deer.jpg (73 KB, 337x332) Image search: [Google]
smug deer.jpg
73 KB, 337x332
>>17688025
>thinking a girl would ever come to 4chan
30 year old permavirgin detected
>>
>>17687975
>>17687991
>>17688025
>>17688061
grow up
>>
>>17688067
>grow up

durr durr, you going to post that to every thread?
>>
>>17688094
>durr durr

nice post

and welcome to /x/ newfriend
>>
>>17687722
>They always cause harm to arrogant babywitches who think they're too good to need spiritual protection

Fixed. The LBRP takes, like, two minutes.
>>
>>17687722
Do many /x/ users really believe this kind of thing? I just come for the marginally plausible conspiracy theories and spooky mysteries.
>>
File: cbg.png (69 KB, 250x369) Image search: [Google]
cbg.png
69 KB, 250x369
>>17686745

Worst. Comparison. Ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 764x1045) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 764x1045
>>17687975
Present
>>
>>17687678
>Missing the point
This isn't about Tumblr.
>>
>>17687328
>>17687326
>Granting a thought-entity the ability to do harm to you

Zozo's all bark no bite
>>
>>17691004
touché
>>
>>17692532
That sounds like something Zozo would say to impressionable anons.
>>
>>17683863
Okay so this is a true story.

My ex-girlfriend used to be a whore slut skank and she was also into witchcraft etc. She begged me to get a board and I finally caved it. We got the candle the board set up etc. while we were playing I was not convinced whatsoever that the shit was working. In fact I was moving it so it could spell out words.

But the days after we played a bunch of weird shit started happening...her dad broke her back, while we were drinking in my car some asian dude knocked on the window and scared the shit out of us, etc. the thing was that she was a troubled you and bad things happened to her daily so i'm pretty sure she just blamed the board for her problems...
>>
>>17686737
You actually read about people contacting someone by that name often. The etymology of that name is quite ancient, and not uninteresting. The ancient Babylonian and Assyrian cultures revered a God called Pazuzu, an evil spirit of the winds.
>>
>>17687681
This is /x/, jackass.

Someone needs to make a copypasta to help tards understand. It's not the Hasbro Ouija board, literally, which is interesting. It's the fact that the human power of suggestion, self-prophecy, and the ability to tap into the unconscious mind, can all be accessed through this simple type of device. When you dismiss a Ouija board, you dismiss the root causes at the heart of insanity; acts of great maliciousness -- perhaps even fit to be called evil; and many lesser forms of madness and neurosis.
>>
I have a friend who claimed she dated a demon through an ouija board
>>
>>17693831
do they sext through it, or something more interesting?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.