[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are these "Aliens" so fucking common?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 216x250
Why the fuck are these "Aliens" so fucking common?

We all know they pretty much orginated from H.G Wells' books about HUMANS in the future.

Is it the uncanny valley? Are they just a little easier to simpathize with because of their more human appearence?
>>
File: uncan.png (345 KB, 813x594) Image search: [Google]
uncan.png
345 KB, 813x594
>>
File: 1451753788271.jpg (181 KB, 1024x761) Image search: [Google]
1451753788271.jpg
181 KB, 1024x761
>>17682919
Real talk, it's because the image of the grey alien is so ingrained into alien/UFO pop culture. A lot of isolated grey sightings usually occur out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night or after an evening with a few shots of Jack, so the credibility of most of these claims is, of course, pretty solid. In the case of abduction stories, that's kind of up in the air, though I figure the ayys are probably pumping abductees with obscene amounts of psychotropic drugs to keep them subdued.

I have always just chalked this up to inhibited senses filling in the blanks with what the mind expects.
>>
File: drkarlaturner.png (1 MB, 1266x662) Image search: [Google]
drkarlaturner.png
1 MB, 1266x662
The first time we had something military-related was (when) I was on a trip with two (others). We were going over Angeles Crest Highway to visit the infamous Northrop facility in Lancaster. There had been sightings out there. This was our first time to go out there, near Edwards Air Force Base. We were on our way... we had a trip that should have taken 1.5 hours that took three hours. We had real, classic missing time; a bunch of physical symptoms; confused and lost. So we pulled over and thought, wait a second... When we (determined) what time it was, we thought, that’s impossible. We’d been on that road before.
During the next few days, I started to recall, consciously, an experience. And it was all ETs and an alien ship. The whole thing was with aliens. The three of us were together (etc.). Then I went to have regressions with Deborah Truncale, after I recalled it consciously. Apparently, I recalled seeing a guy in uniform standing in the back, on the ship, while ETs were doing something with us. There was a guy watching the whole procedure. I said this in regression. And managed to not only say this and discuss it with Deborah, but I had conveniently forgotten about this. And it was because of the recent experiences in July and November 1993, which jogged my memory to recall this one in 1991. One of my friends had said, don’t you recall we saw a guy in uniform before — you talked about it, don’t you remember? (The hypnotherapist confirmed this.) But I had conveniently put it out of my mind.
>>
>>17682919
why is pop music so common? does that have some cryptic paranormal origin as well? no. ideas spread by word of mouth and culture.
>>
>>17682919
ayy lmao
>>
>>17682919
Watch this video for real UFO orbs in the night sky:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA
Explain to me what you are seeing, if that's even possible.
>>
File: tinfoilcoupon.png (130 KB, 316x242) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilcoupon.png
130 KB, 316x242
>>17684412
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1N4fjUqkA

cool vid, ron. i have no idea what that is in the video but that doesn't mean aliens.
>>
>>17683608
This woman is batshit crazy.
>>
>>17686759
>Ron
>Not Roland, his name
Way to try and sound cool you illiterate faggot. He came here to present "something", and all you did was discredit. How much do you make in a month?
>>
>>17686778
how did i discredit?
>>
>>17683122
>in the middle of the night or after an evening with a few shots of Jack

Ah, yes....the "drunken / stoned hallucination" meme.

Have you ever consumed alcohol, anon?

The shit doesn't make you see things, and if it does, then I need to drink what you're drinking.
>>
>>17683915
Yes it does...Lucifer
>>
>>17682919
>are these "Aliens" so fucking common
never heard of anyone meeting one of these aliums tho
except in some ufo magazines
>>
>>17683915
pop music is so common because it has the rhythm that fits the requirements for earworms the best out of all music genres, that's why sometimes its called easy music, because even if its a bad song, it will get stuck in your head
>>
>>17686808
I didn't say jack shit about hallucinations, and I don't know where you got that from. I was referring to sensory impairment, and how that might allow someone to mistake, say, a plane for an alien spacecraft or something. I keep my intake in check, so can't really speak for getting totally shitfaced, but one time I had to restrain a friend who was convinced someone adjacent to us was trying to start a fight with him, and any time I try weed, I get kinda paranoid and frustrated because I feel like I'm getting dumber. No hallucinations, just misinterpretation of information.
>>
>>17686808
>The shit doesn't make you see things,
Withdrawl does. Do you even raging alcoholism?
>>
File: oldsaybrook2.jpg (44 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
oldsaybrook2.jpg
44 KB, 300x254
Ever seen these?
>>
>>17682919
Just the modern day manifestation of entities/encounters that used to be perceived as fairies, angels/demons etc.
>>
>>17687660
So they got wasted and mistook a train crossing for an ayy?
>>
File: sketch.jpg (59 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
sketch.jpg
59 KB, 640x357
>>17687719
If the train crossing was on a ufo, then yes
>>
>>17686808

/x/ must drink absinthe
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.