[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Security Guard Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: blart.png (359 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
blart.png
359 KB, 387x580
Because, according the the job thread, there seems to be a lot of security guards browsing the board.

Why is that? What are your spooky stories? I know a couple of security guards myself and everyone one has multiple creepy, fucked up stories. Share yours!
>>
Used to work at a medical test facility. Where they do those blind studies. Well on holidays when it was just me and no one else in the building ID have TVs turn on by themselves and catch a glimpse of things moving in the rooms windows. Where I work now in this dirt lot where I have to go check seals on refrigerated trailers, I hear things moving in the tree line in the foliage. Follwoing me down the fence. Truck drivers tell me they see stuff back there. I had one ask me if anything weird happens back there because he has kind of a 6th sense and something was trying to scare him out of the area.
>>
Working at old pub, around 1:00am get the bottom of my shirt pulled down, like someone tugging on it. I look down, see no one. Hear little kid laughing around the corner to the toilets. (No kids allowed in gaming area). Go and check and no one is in either genders bathrooms. Couple on pokies mention they heard a kid laugh too.
>>
A friend was guarding a construction site at night, doing the usual patrols, slowly becoming convinced he could hear people running around just out of sight. Came back to his booth at one point to find that someone had placed a fucking baby dolls head on his chair.
>>
Malls are cool, and one of my dreams is to have free reign in a mall while no-one else is around. Run in the halls, run up the down escalator, splash around in the fountains, move the mannequins around.

When I die, I'm gonna do all that in whatever mall is nearby. Expect me, mall se/x/urity guards.
>>
>>17681093
Underage b&
>>
Alright, here goes.
I work at a school in Colorado that was founded in1876. I work days, mostly, but my night guys all report weird happenings at night. Voices in the tunnel system, keys that dont stay where you put them, freak accidents galore. Also, the two superintendants that lived on campus both died here, so at night its best to announce yourself in the old administration building. Tbqh im really glad i work days.
>>
>work night shift in government office
>building was converted from old hospital
>the basement level was previously a mortuary
>at night there is just me and two or three workers dealing with out of hours emergency calls
>I can go the entire shift without seeing them between 10pm and 8am

Obviously in a locked office with no staff entering or exiting the building I don't spend the whole shift at reception. I have to get about and do lasks, some of which involve entering "the void".

>the void is underneath an extension made to the building, accessed via the basement
>just foundations, pipes and some rather dim fluorescent lighting
>I try my best to avoid it but I had to put christmas decorations into storage there

(cont.)
>>
>>17681970
>3am, freezing cold night
>hauling this massive arsed christmas tree into the void
>as I'm taking it in I hear the electronic doors open
>nobody else ever needs to come into the basement at this time
>hear a closer set of electronic doors open, begin to shit myself
>shout out "who's there!?"
>suddenly the power shorts out in the void, I'm in absolute pitch darkness
>I fumble for my mobile for some light, left the bastarding thing on my desk
>above the sound of my breathing I hear the sound of trolley or gurney wheels
>I quickly try to make my way to the exit
>the sound gets louder and closer
>I start running, tripping over shit to get the fuck out
>power is still on in stairwell
>look behind me and there's fuck all

That was last December, even though I'm supposed to go in there as part of my rounds of the building I fucking avoid it at all costs. Trying to get transferred to another building.
>>
I used to work security at an office building. There was an overhanging walkway behind my head, about 10 feet up. All night I would hear footsteps running back and forth, with no set pattern. Strange sounds also kept drifting through the empty halls. the basement was full of them. Footsteps, doors closing, whispers from behind locked doors . The motion sensors on the snack machines would trip for no reason. I saw shadow figures once, that seemed to drift away once I approached. THere was a bit more, but that's what I can recall off the top of my head .
>>
>>17680069
HAHAHAHAHA... "Paul Belial" <(*-*)>

Ohhhh USA, we love you!
>>
>>17681356
CO itself was founded in 1876.. name the school
>>
>>17684445
Ah then this school was in 1874 i always get them mixed. And nah i dont think im gonna tell 4chan where i go 5 days a week 9 hrs a day. Sorry. It is in colorado springs.
>>
>>17680069
>lots of security guards on /x/ with spoopy stories
I guess we know how the paranormal really operates then.
>>
>>17680069
I work at a church , which has a columbarium in the middle of it with maybe 50 cremated remains in it.

I get spooked regularly. Its much better during the day. One month though I had trouble with my loving situation and stayed in the lounge. I'm a 26 yo man , may I add. But I slept with the lights on those two weeks.
I would literally pass out from not being able to sleep. I felt watched , no matter what I did. And I've always had noises and music randomly playing on the organ. And to top it off , one of the cremated remains belongs to a man who died by the sanctuary building from a heart attack. A homeless man. The old custodian found him. And the church offered the family free space in the columbarium . so basically if I stick around here alone, and at night. They make sure today hi.

My first week I went into the office areas at about 4 am. The copy machine turned on , started spewing blank paper. I simply said "cool trick , I'm the new guy , nice to m..mmmeet you... " and I noped out of there.

All my friends ask me for access to the building to ouji board , but I won't let them because I'd rather just not fuck with the dead.
>>
File: 1463077056236-1314305956.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1463077056236-1314305956.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>17684819
Forgot pic

That's the columbarium

I'm here right now. Its broad daylight though
>>
>>17684825
What country are you in?
>>
File: 1463077138232-2060756510.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1463077138232-2060756510.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>17684825
Moar ?
>>
>>17684826
Im in arizona , metro phoenix area
>>
>>17684827
Sure, lurking.
>>
File: 1463077440357-1755104737.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1463077440357-1755104737.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>17684826
This is the lounge right now , broad daylight , but I have the lights off ATM

I slept on that leather couch for two weeks , the columbarium is on the other side of this room
>>
File: 1463077644198-2010837079.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1463077644198-2010837079.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>17684834
That's the couch I slept on for two weeks till I got a new place , out that curtain is the columbarium
>>
File: 1461212905958.jpg (73 KB, 386x484) Image search: [Google]
1461212905958.jpg
73 KB, 386x484
>>17684843
Whenever scary shit happens, remember to not be afraid. Just punch all the scary shit till it's not scary anymore. C'mon.
>>
>>17684834
>>17684843
Looks pretty eerie with lights off.
>would haunt
>>
>>17684899
I come in to chairs moved , decorative flowers placed on different tables. Et cetera
They are having fun they aren't evil. Their souls have all been properly laid to rest
So they haven't a reason but to say hi to new church members/employees >>17684878
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.