[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Dreemurr.jpg (12 KB, 362x139) Image search: [Google]
Dreemurr.jpg
12 KB, 362x139
In a class I'm currently enrolled in, we are being asked to record a few weeks worth of our dreams, such that we can make a final project from them after some subconscious analysis. I plan on making a narrative, due to the fact that I tend to have dreams that connect to previous dreams, several days or weeks in a row. I need a way to make these dreams far more vivid, memorable, lucid, and even horrifying. Please suggest some methods
>>
File: !dreams.png (141 KB, 859x847) Image search: [Google]
!dreams.png
141 KB, 859x847
go to: >>17656209
>>
File: DRAW_16.jpg (7 KB, 85x388) Image search: [Google]
DRAW_16.jpg
7 KB, 85x388
>>17681282
stop this

>>17681271

not sure if you've heard of runes, ( like the Norse used to write) but they hold a certain power.. one can help you dream. draw pic related with the intent (focus your willpower into this rune) to give yourself dreams (and help yourself fall asleep faster if you want). It can be written on your hand or a piece of paper.. even the walls. I recommend that you put it on a piece of paper and put it under your mattress or draw it on your hand. it can be done with anything. pencil, pen, sharpie, blood, your fingernail, etc.also keep in mind it doesn't have to be perfect
>>
>>17681389
Thanks, will try tonight
>>
>>17681271
>>17681389

that feel when your dreams are way vivid and horrifying without writing weird runes

do you have any runes to make dreams less vivid or w/e
>>
>>17681425
You could try it by resversing the intent of it.. like say "I don't want to have dreams" or "I don't want to have vivid dreams"

>>17681401
No problem, friendo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.