[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosts Are Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (652 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
652 KB, 3264x2448
Back when I was maybe 8 I had a tabby cat named Tigress, she had a special place in my heart because we grew up together. On the night she ran away I had told my mother not to let her out so late at night. After a week of searching we had decided to give up and adopt a new cat. It hurt me deeply when I realized Tigress wouldn't be coming back home, i blamed my mom until i realized she was just as hurt as i was.
I had a nightlight set on dim while i slept, which could also be turned on to be very bright just at the turn of a switch above my head. I was sleeping when suddenly I was awoken by a feeling by my feet, I could see a white transparent figure, it looked like my cat but she was sleeping, I sat up quickly and saw what I now know was a ghost, cont.
>>
>>17677390
Continue op
>>
After sitting up i could see this ghostly cat figure walk along my feet, "Hello? What?" I thought this has to be a dream, i pinched my left arm to check to see if i was sleeping --nope.
Behind me I turned on my nightlight to the brightest setting, it was clear as day. Ghost. Cat. It wasn't going away, "Tigress?" I said , it looked at me, I wasn't scared, i was in too much shock. I looked to see my cat by my right, she didn't seem to react.
I sat there for maybe a solid minute watching this ghost by my feet before it decided to jump down off my bed. I looked to the ground and it was gone.
Ghosts come back for a reason, i felt as if it was her coming back home.
>>
I don't believe in god that much, i've been raised atheist but I've never doubted the existence of ghosts because of this event, (this happened about 6 months after her disappearance btw)
>>
Well i mean hey proof of ghosts lol
>>
I came on /x/ for the sp00ks not for the f33ls
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.