[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amnesia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I've been keeping this for myself and I already got the medical explanation now I would like to get the paranormal one. I'll try to keep this short

>be me on vacation summer '14
>meet this fly girl who recently recovered from encephalitis (brain inflammation)
>her hallucinations stopped literally few weeks before we met
>instant connection through conversations and music
>vacation ended, she fucked me over spilled some lame ass excuse bullshit and got with this other guy
>break all ties with her but recorded some songs during winter that I didn't even know she would hear
>she pops out of nowhere on March 15th '15 (symbolic date) with a long song she wrote basically saying she wants us to be "ok"
>seen her on May 1st and that was the date she got her memory back after amnesia a year ago
>some teenage cheezy stuff we spent a beautiful summer fast forward to fall '15
>I swear to god the things she told to me she experienced during first time having disease would put a fucking stamp in your subconscious and give you the worst creeps you ever experienced
>she gets sick for the second time, after few weeks in the hospital they diagnosed her with autoimmune encephalitis (she wouldn't get sick again if it was a virus causing it)
>inexplicable painful headaches that even morphium can't numb for a second but no hallucinations this time
>basically I'm her only reason left to live
>March 21st '16 she tells me a day before she's got a feeling something bad will happen
>don't talk with her for a day poooooooof she forgot absolutely everything about me she doesn't know my name, who I am, happenings, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>she forgot some other people too, only knows her family and hs friends
>she actually wrote a note for herself about me before amnesia, we actually talked about that but damn never actually thought that would happen
>so I'm a stranger now, we was talking a little until May 1st
>two days ago she texts me confused, seems that she forgot she forgot me and blocks me
>>
They said this is a way for her brain to recover. I've read that usually this happens to people who suffered a trauma because of self preservation but this is connected to a rare disease.
I know she has those memories. She told me her dreams few days after she forgot me and she dreamed the evenings she was with me only without me.
She knows nothing I know everything, damn the signs her subconcscious throws at her in those dreams. I've never seen anything like that.
She's almost near end of her medication, she still has the headaches but brain is recovering and she has more energy.
I ain't there for her, she ain't there for herself, amnesia should go away spontaneously but the memories are buried. She may never remember her life maybe or it may take years.
About her personality, I can't really tell if she changed. I've only noticed she's every little now and then in another "movie" and that she think she's right in her mind but she's not.
Her family is very manipulative (and fucked up) so I'm afraid that she'll regret something when amnesia passes.
>She doesn't have the happenings, she doesn't have emotions because of that, said that the things she'd done don't seem like she would've done them.

If anyone is interested in my luck I ain't got any. Recovered from mononucleosis this year, my grandma passed away, probably should stop using drugs and see a shrink to see if I'm bipolar, oh and I just got the news yesterday my godmother has lung cancer.
The connection I have with her is not from this world, I just hope she gets better. She already had to go through too much during first disease, she had to learn to walk and talk again, was in a coma etc.
I know she's "okay" now but she lost a damn lot of herself with those memories. I love her very much.
note: english is not my first language
>>
Check out arachnoid cysts
>>
>>17677185
I think that was the first diagnose. She got it on November 18th '15. They told her that she'll eventually go into dementia. They gave her some medication that won't do shit. After that they spotted low Igg levels and now she's taking SCIg therapy. She kept assuring me that that was the wrong diagnosis and this is the right one. However it's a race with time she's losing now because it is taking long for a brain to recover.
>>
Have prolactin levels been strange? Hormonal irregularities and seizures have been common with who I know, Doctors will say things like "conversion disorder" because of their incompetence.
>>
>>17677279
She developed epilepsy because of encephalitis but never had a serious seizure and is taking medication. She didn't have any other types of seizures this time except for one panic attack. I don't know about prolactin levels but something started to happen when amnesia occured, she'd lost almost 10kgs in the last month or so. I think hormonally she's ok but something could be happening since I couldn't get much info for the last two months.
>>
She ever take levaquin?
>>
>I swear to god the things she told to me she experienced during first time having disease would put a fucking stamp in your subconscious and give you the worst creeps you ever experienced

I would be really interested to hear about that OP, please share if you can.
>>
>>17677334
I don't think so. Maybe when they didn't have a fucking clue what's wrong with her in 2013 but still you cannot prescribe it to an adolescent in my country. I'm sure she doesnt take it now bcuz of epilepsy. She's very careful and doesn't take none of that shit that makes you a zombie.
>>
>>17677167
>>17677170
Hey let me give a psychic read on this to you.

First... she's got between 6 months to a year for this thing to run its course for this cycle, and then it'll be a few years before there's any other problem.

Second: probably best you lose touch for a bit. You need a break. Don't worry you'll end up back in touch later.

Third: you need to seek out positive spiritual influences. It needs to be a quest. Go out of your way to discover positive, helpful, and powerful entities that will heal your life. It will be their job to prepare you for the next time you get together with this girl.
>>
>>17677344
This
>>
>>17677344
Mostly vivid hallucinations. You're alone in the room and something starts scratching your back...
Or when she talked to a little girl that wasn't there for half an hour, hour in front of the hospital until the nurse asked her if she's okay (lmao she actually wrote that as a verse sorry I can't translate it)
She was for two months on akinetons, she doesn't remember summer 2013 completely. During that time she was constantly in hell that means you can't differ sleep from reality from hallucination.
Oh and few months ago she got back a repressed memory while she was on neurology in 2013. when she saw a whore nurse who was in fault of killing a 2 week old baby and just like that got away with it.
>>
>>17677375
Literally this word to word man.
All of this shit has been laying on my mind heavy and I've been looking deeper into myself through things I learned from life and from her. It's all gonna be good just takes time. Taking it day by day. :)
>>
File: jumbotron_03.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jumbotron_03.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
OP how well do you REALLY know this girl?
>>
>>17678710
I REALLY know her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.